IMG_3756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3367 (resized).jpeg
Code (resized).png
SP (resized).png
IMG_6525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6524 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #115 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Missing rubber on Stern's replacement rubber chart. Posted by ShortCorky (1 year ago)

Post #1280 TECH: OS. Validation Error message solution Posted by Sheev_Palpatine (1 year ago)

Post #2050 MOD: CABINET. Alternate Translite Posted by Its_me_aj (1 year ago)

Post #2192 TECH:POWER. Phantom overcurrent error possible solution Posted by KSP1138 (1 year ago)

Post #2518 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Naked metal edging fix Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #3492 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Targets bricking fix Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #3729 TECH:LIGHTING Correct Bird One Tower lighting on Pros Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Photopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4834 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I can offer discounts to operators or distributors if they buy more than 2 of my translites at a time. I have a few distributors that have bought a bunch to offer to clients when they purchase the game. Also operators like the alternative translites a lot better as the customers don't really know who Dr No. is but recognize Connery/Moore images and the 007 logo a lot easier.
As noted, if it helps your cash flow, everyone wins. PM if interested. Thanks.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Is there any chance you'll make one that's a combo of both. I like most of the bottom version with the Goldfinger shot but would like to have the Roger Moore images switched out with the Connery images from the top one.

#4915 1 year ago
Quoted from John1210:

Are you for real with that joke of a price or are you taking the piss at $750? Think you missed putting the decimal point after 7.

A price is a price. You may not like it but the guy's free to charge whatever he wants just like you're free to not buy it. If it's overpriced someone will come along and make it for less.

The world of pinball has turned into a mod crazy place and everyone is looking to make a buck. Nothing wrong with that unless people are getting ripped off.

#4935 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I think we need a different thread for mods prices debate.
But dude 750, that's a kick in the nut$.
I won't argue with the time you invested in this mod but to be in the race with the other tank mods you need to be able to have a end product with a similar price tag.
Mods are a personal choice for people, only a few rare ones increase the value of your pin.

I agree, there needs to be a sperate thread for mods. That's what they did for RUSH and I think it is currently 98 pages deep. No need bogging down this page with pricey stuff few would be interested in.

#4998 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

... I can't say I wasn't hoping for ... use of the "bond women" ...

I'm not sure I would have worded it that way....

#5360 1 year ago

Is it just me or is the Dragon Tank the most ludicrous prop in all of the Bond movies? I know the budgets weren't great on those first couple of movies, but I always felt they could have done something to make it look a little less like a wooden block on wheels.

Now, when I see the tank mod in the game it makes me think Scooby Doo.

#5397 1 year ago

I picked up a Pro today. Are there any tweaks that need to be done right out of the box?

#5452 1 year ago

Just came across these on Amazon. They're approximately 5"x2" and I think would look pretty good on the speaker grill or coin door.

I was thinking about buying them all up then reselling them at a ridiculous price, but I guess I'll leave that up to someone else.

Right now they're $15.99 for a pair.

71reFE+wSwL._AC_SX466_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SH20_ (resized).jpg71reFE+wSwL._AC_SX466_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SH20_ (resized).jpg
#5454 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“Bond edition “ seems a little redundant.
It’s a bond edition James Bond pin?

They're actually made to put on your vehicle, but if it looks cool on a pin....

#5522 1 year ago

Anybody else having trouble with the button on the lockdown bar?

It is activated in the menu but does nothing.
In the switch test, it does nothing.
On closer examination, it looks like the switch is making contact but nothing is happening.

1 week later
#5777 1 year ago

Has anyone been having trouble with their eject hatch hanging up? If so, what was your solution.

IMG_20230404_083623134 (resized).jpgIMG_20230404_083623134 (resized).jpg
#5813 1 year ago

It's really nice being able to see the Skill Shots...not like that actually helped when it came to hitting them.

Still can't complain. First game under new code over 621,000,000.

#5989 1 year ago
Quoted from Spock:

If you really liked the game from day one. You really never played pinball.

I don't know about that. You can like it from day one if you can foresee the potential it holds. Just looking at the playfield, inserts etc. you can say, 'Oh, it's eventually going to do this and this and this and like it because you see it coming.

#6053 1 year ago

Added a few 'economical' mods. Despite the redundancy, the 007 played look pretty good. IMG_20230408_174042852 (resized).jpgIMG_20230408_174042852 (resized).jpgIMG_20230408_174052319 (resized).jpgIMG_20230408_174052319 (resized).jpgIMG_20230408_174026119 (resized).jpgIMG_20230408_174026119 (resized).jpgIMG_20230408_174033259 (resized).jpgIMG_20230408_174033259 (resized).jpg

#6154 1 year ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

Good and bad with the full wireform mod going around the rocket. The good is I ended up discovering a better way for intersecting wireforms to transition the ball. The lower ball guides are now a 3 rod design that carries the ball over the intersecting points easily as the ball is now raised. So I am verry happy to have that option with wireformed mods going forward....

Slow roll test: [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is wireform chrome plated? It's hard to tell in the images.

#6162 1 year ago

A couple of questions since I'm still fairly new to the game. BTW: I'm playing on a Pro.

With the new code, is it supposed to start Bird 1 multiball when you have two balls locked and attempt a skill shot with left flipper held? Mine has been doing it every time since the code update.

What does it take to activate the Villian modes? I'll shoot the left ramp a dozen times and it won't start a Villian mode. On the other hand, a single shot will sometimes start a Henchman mode. What am I missing?

Also it seems like weak shots on the right loop are pretty much guaranteed to drain STM. Is that common as well?

#6164 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Villain mode is the right ramp

Yes, right ramp, I got my directions mixed up. I'll hit the right ramp over and over and over again and nothing activates

#6173 1 year ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

Yes, weak shots up the right orbit will come back and drain. I start nudging the moment I know it’s happening.

I will check this out this evening, however the ramp does register during multiballs or any time an arrow to the ramp is lit. It's just not starting the Villian Modes until multiple shots.

#6190 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

BJB mode is cool, but let’s be honest. Game is over at that point.....

Really? I've made it to BJB about 70% of the time I play with very little completed.

#6194 1 year ago

Is this a codung glitch?
2 Bird 1 balls locked.
Left flipper held for skill shot.
When ball comes around to upper flipper, Bird 1 multiball starts

#6208 1 year ago

I'm a Premium guy all the way with Stern, but for Bond I got the Pro. I've played games on both and there wasn't enough difference to justify the extra $$$$.

#6380 1 year ago
Quoted from fuzz:

This!
I will never buy another NIB because of the fumble.
I renounce my Stern Army membership
I am seriously contemplating selling all of our sterns and only buying System 11's

The thing is, with the way the Pinball world is now days, if you want to pick a game up cheaply, you have to buy it NIB. It's very rare for a pin to stay the same price or drop after it's been released.

I swore I'd never by another NIB after the problems I had with RUSH. I now love my RUSH game and bought Bond NIB. I may be an idiot but I'm not complaining.

#6385 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yeah and most don’t know about code changes so they play it once and never again. Need to release like jjp with full code somehow or wait til mostly done.

So maybe Stern needs to switch production to home pins first then operators after the code has been fleshed out

#6392 1 year ago

Anybody having issues with delayed multiballs. I'll hit a shot to start a multiball and it starts 2 or 3 shots later...or several seconds after the ball drains

#6591 12 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

I kinda like how the flippers just die at the of the "Bond...James Bond" mode. Makes ot more excitng to try and get all.th3 shot in before its too late. Reminds me of Capcoms Kingpin.

It's like Red Line Multiball on Hot Wheels. Frantic play to beat the clock then everything stops.

#6631 12 months ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Ok guys, I got quite a few messages about this Bond Dragon tank mod. I’m not a “shove a bunch of toys into my pin” type of guy, but this one’s a no-brainer and it looks factory. Takes >5 mins to install and there no permanent modifications to your machine.
Total cost: $20
Link to Dragon Tank:
James Bond - Military vehicule Dragon Tank 007 Dr. No 1/43 (DY084) https://a.co/d/0YMlgwD
Quality is much better than I expected for $20. Installation is simple:
1. Remove tank from the base with a flathead screwdriver.
2. Take apart tank with the removal of 2 Phillips screws.
3. Wedge a black zip tie between the 2 pieces and re-tighten the 2 Phillips screwdrivers.
4. Tie the zip tie around the tank plastic nice and snug so there’s no play.
And that’s it! You can’t see the zip tie and it looks fantastic. Doesn’t block the dragon tank insert light either.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the info. I just picked up one myself and was trying to figure how to mount it. You're right, can't beat it for $20 because it looks very original. I also picked up a Little Nelly for $37. No, they don't have lights, but saving about $300 does to people on a budget.

#6654 12 months ago

Little Nellie and Dragon Tank installed. The Dragon Tank actually help to see the light much better because it gets lit up really well when it's flashing.

IMG_20230422_165100754 (resized).jpgIMG_20230422_165100754 (resized).jpgIMG_20230422_165119624 (resized).jpgIMG_20230422_165119624 (resized).jpg
#6704 12 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’ve played over 500 game since then, and it has not come up once .....

I want to know how you've managed to play 500 games since the new code came out last week. Do you ever go to sleep?

#6759 12 months ago

Is there a fix for this issue? The gate is too high to fall into the notch, like I assume it is supposed to. I see no way to lower it and occasionally I'll get bounce backs that go under the gate.

IMG_20230425_184742131 (resized).jpgIMG_20230425_184742131 (resized).jpgIMG_20230425_184800632 (resized).jpgIMG_20230425_184800632 (resized).jpg
#6853 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I would just like to reiterate that smacking the rocket and seeing “11 more for Q branch” on the screen is just depressing.
ELEVEN?!?!
Note: any “do this double digit times” thing in pinball is going to be painfully woodchoppy and does not lend itself to being fun, nor any kind of strategy that’s worth going for if the player is playing to win a game.

Could be worse. I got on a roll this afternoon and got to a point where it said 38 more for extra ball...

Nearly broke 1B on my pro. I think the secret was, watching Dr. No before playing.

#6863 11 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

It says take out 2 screws and zip tie ?
If it was already connected with the screws, what is the tie going to do
? I know I need to zip tie it on the game somehow.[quoted image]

I used about 6" zip ties across the bottom part then put the two halves back together. You've got to hold it pretty tight while you're putting the screws back in because they're pretty short. You then wrap the zip ties around the plastic on the machine and snug it down. Just don't overly tighten it and bend the plastic. Then trim off the ends of the zip ties and reinstall the plastic.

#6866 11 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

How do I zip tie in there and close that with the screws because the zip tie increases the bulk and it won’t shut firm Maybe I’m missing something simple?
Or maybe I got wrong tank
When I put the zip ties in there, it won’t close and screw so maybe my zip ties are too big there’s 6 inch though;
I’m gonna go on location tomorrow to make a second attempt first attempt fail I’m terrible with this stuff this one looks easy enough. I thought I would definitely be able to do it.

On mine, the zips were thin enough that when the two halves were pushed together, they folded over. Like I said, it's pretty tight and the hard part is holding it together while you get that first screw started.

#6892 11 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

How did you secure the little Nellie?

I used Zots. They're rubbery glue dots you can get at most office stores or on Amazon. I just stuck one on each tire and put it in place. It hasn't moved since. I've been using the on pins for years. I attached 1/64 cares to my NASCAR years ago and they're still in place. But just a heads up, they might leave a smudge when you remove them.
Also there are some surfaces they won't stick to well. Worked great on Little Nellie's tires, but would not stick to Dragon Tank tires.

IMG_20230501_182450058 (resized).jpgIMG_20230501_182450058 (resized).jpgIMG_20230501_183152081 (resized).jpgIMG_20230501_183152081 (resized).jpg
#7038 11 months ago

Two mechanical issues that drive me nuts:
1. The occasional ejection from the right scoop that hits the tank target then drops straight down the middle. It doesn't happen all the time but enough to be annoying.
2. A rattle shot in the right loop that doesn't reach the top comes back straight down the middle. Can be saved with a strong well-timed nudge that sets off the tilt warning, but also annoying as hell.

#7057 11 months ago

Added a Mr. Wint & Mr. Kidd mod to go along with my Professor Dent mod. Cheap fun.

IMG_20230507_141311731 (resized).jpgIMG_20230507_141311731 (resized).jpgIMG_20230507_141318490 (resized).jpgIMG_20230507_141318490 (resized).jpgIMG_20230507_141324217 (resized).jpgIMG_20230507_141324217 (resized).jpg
#7073 11 months ago

Here's another cheap mod I'm working on. I'm might add in some miniature dice.

IMG_20230508_184152053 (resized).jpgIMG_20230508_184152053 (resized).jpg
#7106 11 months ago

I don't know if it's the code or my style of play but seems like my games are usually all villains or all henchmen, rarely a mix of the two

#7127 11 months ago

Just my 2 cents....

From the very beginning, everyone...and I mean EVERYONE was talking about how lean the code was for this machine. Granted many people had 007 on order before podcasts, stories, forms etc. pointed out how lean the code was AND how long it was going to be before it is completed. Therefore, those people have reason to complain. However, anyone who bought the machine after every media source pointed out the code issues either chose to ignore what everyone said, or they just like to complain.

To complain about how long it's taking to get completed code at this point is the same as being the whiny kid in the back seat that keeps saying 'Are we there yet!" for a cross country trip when you've just left home.

As I said, just my 2 cents.

#7131 11 months ago

A while back I made a post about the button my lockdown bar not working. It did nothing and did not register in the switch test.
Someone suggested the wires may have been soldered on incorrectly. On mine the black w/white wire was on the top and the brown w/white was on the bottom.
I just got around to switching them last night and the switch still does not register.
Any suggestions?

#7133 11 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah switching the wires makes zero difference. The SPIKE system is much simpler than previous generations with no diodes or switch matrix to worry about. Have you tried pushing the switch contacts together without the lock bar installed to make sure it is not something mechanical with the button? If so, start tracing the wires from the switch back to the node board and see if there is a connector disconnected or something else that doesn't look right in the wiring. Any other switches not working?

Yes, I tried pressing the contacts together and nothing registered. I'm not having problems with anything else.

I'll get in and trace the wires down to see if that's the issue.

#7243 11 months ago

1. On the pro, they really need to fix getting locks on Bird 1 Multiball when you attempt a skill shot.

BTW: Is there a way to track how many balls you have locked on the Pro, I haven't paid attention. I can't tell you how many times I've accidently started Bird 1 Multiball by attempting a skill shot.

2. The only place they need to trim video/audio assets is on a ball drain. I've had the audio keep going on and on into the next played ball.

3. I also wish they'd do something about the MI6 lights going out when you shoot up the right loop...or is that intentional?

I finally got Attache for the first time. I'd never even seen it lit before. Of course, I promptly bricked every shot without making a single one.

#7252 11 months ago

I just had an absolutely brutal game. 705M without accomplishing a single thing. In fact there were at least 2 modes where time expired without hitting a single shot. I hit everything but the glass.

#7333 11 months ago
Quoted from DropGems:

The Ultimate add would be the world domination game in never say never again as a video mode. That would be the coolest video mode ever.

They will never allow any assets from Never Say Never in this game. Too many lawsuits over that movie and a perfect example of how tightly they want control on Bond assets

#7430 11 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I know! It's .91 code and we still haven't seen a lick of Pussy Galore anywhere!
[quoted image]

When you think about it, inclusion of the Bond girls could be the most problematic issue Stern is facing. Obviously, Bond has always had a very sexist approach towards women and in today's society a lot...well most, of that stuff doesn't fly. I wouldn't want to be the one at Stern attempting how to include these assets while staying off someone's target list.

#7451 11 months ago

Not sure where it came off that I was the leader of the 'Woke Brigade'. I was just pointing out possibilities. I want as many original Bond assets in the game as anyone else. I was just trying to point out that now-days there's going to be people out there who will be against what has been called a 'sexist depictions of Bond Girls' from the 1960s.

#7504 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The balance seems ok to me.
You don't want everything to be very difficult to get. You don't want everything to be very easy to get.
Power Pack and DB5 are now super easy to get. Nellie and Attache are super difficult to get. Radiocative is in the middle. And Q's ring I haven't seen in ages.
This all works if there's a point; if you NEED to get all Q modes in a deep, long game to achieve something, it'll make sense.

Power Pack? I've had Q-ring, DB5, Radioactive Reconnaissance, Little Nelly and once and only once, I got Attache, but Power Pack?

#7566 11 months ago

I've got no problem with not being able to select modes. I don't think I've ever owned a pin where you could select what mode you want to play. It's pinball, there has to be some randomness to it.

#7572 11 months ago

I do wish it would cycle back to modes that haven't been completed. As far as I know it doesn't do that....yet.

#7610 11 months ago

...and couldn't the strategy be, hold off on starting a mode until the one you want it lit? Seems that would be a lot more strategic.

Just wondering.

When I'm playing BKSOR, Rush, NASCAR, etc. I don't start a mode if it's not one I want to play at that time. I get the game to cycle to the one I need to play for the best strategy before starting it.

#7669 10 months ago
Quoted from rob3:

Still have never seen this alleged power pack Q mode. So confused. So it’s lit orange after the jet pack ends? I’ve seen it flash kind of orange/white for a short time during jet pack but never stays lit.

Same here. It flashes for a microsecond but that's it. The only possible way to hit it lit is mere luck.

#7682 10 months ago

Is there a trick to hitting the left ramp? For some reason hitting that ramp seems to be one of the hardest shots I've come across in pinball. I've played a few games where I've hit it pretty consistently, but most of the time I hardly get a clean shot into the lane. In fact, I played three games tonight where I did nothing but try to hit that ramp. I think I hit it twice in three games. I'm starting to wonder if the flipper is loose. I'm not a fantastic player, but I know I'm not that bad.

#7692 10 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Where are your flippers aligned? If they're set higher it'll be tougher, easier if lower (in relation to the reference dot). I found this is a pin that shoots pretty well with a stock setting dead on the dots, but a bit better if you lower them slightly. However, entirely possible yours came from the factory set high, which def makes that ramp harder.
You'll also likely benefit from lowering the power a bit. Tends to make coming in a little off angle more forgiving. Also make sure your playfield is level l/r.

My flippers were centered correctly. I tried lowering the power on the flippers. I only played one game but hit the ramp about 7 out of 10 times. That might have been the trick I was looking for. Now it's just a matter of tuning it in at that power setting.

#7703 10 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

At an awesome arcade in San Francisco with 60 pins called free gold watch (stupid name). Wife sees the bond pro and is like what is Dr No pin? I said it’s Bond and she got confused like I didn’t know they made another bond. Stern really jacked that translight up with no bond name. Lol

Yes, saw the same thing at the Louisville show. A group of late teens walked by and said "What is Dr. No? like that was the theme. They could have just just the same artwork with James Bond 007 as the title.

#7732 10 months ago
Quoted from epotech:

if selling as NIB then it should be as close to out of the box condition as possible. Why rip the bag off? what purpose does that serve? Not like its in the way.

I took the goodie bag out of my RUSH LE because it was laying on top of the subwoofer and making noise. Anymore, there's no real reason to take the bag off because there's nothing in there.

#7737 10 months ago

Did a little modding on my High Stakes mod.

IMG_20230530_184309054 (resized).jpgIMG_20230530_184309054 (resized).jpgIMG_20230530_184309054~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20230530_184309054~2 (resized).jpg
#7764 10 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Where did you get the Nellie?

There's a couple different sellers on Amazon

#7796 10 months ago

I've been going back and watching the Connery Bond films and something dawned on me in relationship with the pinball machine.

In the game, Mr. Henderson is associated with Diamonds are Forever. Even though the playfield says AKA Mr. Henderson, the actor Charles Gray is never called by that name in the movie. However, Charles Gray played Mr. Henderson, a British agent who is murdered, in You Only Live Twice.

Obviously, the game designers couldn't include both Donald Pleasence as the villain Blofeld for Your Only Live Twice and Charles Gray as Blofeld as the villain for Diamonds are Forever. So, did they just hope no one would notice and call Charles Gray AKA Mr. Henderson for the Diamonds are Forever villain even though Mr. Henderson has nothing to do with that movie?

#7798 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We’ve been over this a few months back.
Me Henderson is a different character in a different movie with the same actor.
It makes absolutely zero sense. I think it was just a mistake, but it’s too late now. No changing the playfield text.
There’s no reason they couldn’t have just gone the “blofeld” and “blofeld 2” route or something. Or just called them both blofeld. We all know there’s 4 different actors who played blofeld in the first 7 movies.

Sorry, I must have missed it between pitchforks and lack of updates.

#7860 10 months ago

All these people freaking out over shooter lane wear to me is like people who buy expensive shoes but never wear them because it lowers their value.
If I'm looking at buying a game the condition of the shooter lane is way, way, way down on the list.

#8002 10 months ago

This update is turning into a royal pain in the ass. Started the update last night and after two hours it looked like it was finished and ready to play. All playfield lights were on and running in attract mode. However, it was way to late to get into it, so I shut it off until I got home from work this evening. Turned it on this evening to discover the update had downloaded but not installed. A hour later it is a few KB from finishing and the power shuts off. When I comes back on it's back to square one with the install. I'm hoping I can get at least one game in tonight.

#8010 10 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

I only update large game files with usb. Wifi can get problematic.

Never had a problem with Wi-Fi. Power going out would have had the same result either way.

#8030 10 months ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Have you tried testing the button in switch test? Does the button start a game?

If it's like mine, something is screwed up with the wiring. I guess I've finally got to dive in and figure it out now that there's a use for the button.

#8054 10 months ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I had a similar problem with the lockdown bar button on my Bond LE. Here is how I fixed mine.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/64#post-7400903
Gord

I tried that a while back with no change. It's something in the wiring down the line

#8056 10 months ago

Well, this might explain why my actions button never worked. Tucked neatly inside a wire holder so it was hard to see. Another fine example of Stern's top notch quality control.

IMG_20230608_191045954_HDR~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20230608_191045954_HDR~2 (resized).jpg
#8060 10 months ago

Yes, fixing that action button helped.

IMG_20230608_205727752_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20230608_205727752_HDR (resized).jpg
#8061 10 months ago

Having got so far tonight I've got a couple questions:

1. Once you've played all the villains, is that it? They don't cycle back to play again?

2. I had the 7x Playfield lit but didn't realize it until just before it went out. Does it light up for a short period of time after you've played all the villains?

#8089 10 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Not sure if anyone else noticed it yet or if I'm just annoyed due to my interest in details... but Stern made a silly decision and only half-lit the PF multiplier insert. Watch it flash next time you play, you'll see what I mean.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I played around with some ideas to correct this, check out my thread over here and lmk if you want me to make this available.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-pf-multiplier-light-corrector-mod

That's odd. I didn't notice mine until right before it went out but I'm pretty sure the entire thing was lit up.

#8090 10 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

A Goldfinger Le pinball machine that doesn't play Goldfinger! Lol

....sort of like a Jurassic Park or Jaws without any movie assets?

#8095 10 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Now what we NEED is a good fix for that damn loop not registering on fast shots. It was a minor annoyance when it did nothing; now its really pissing me off when I don't activate multiplier. Buddy of mine just bought a laser cutter, so I'm gonna see if I can figure out a good way to mount a lane cap like they did for Rush. Not the best spot for it though.

There was a problem with that on Rush that could be fixed by putting a thin strip of felt padding along the top of the curve where the switch is. It doesn't allow the ball to ride up and forces it down onto the switch.

#8106 10 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

I'd like to see a mod that replaces the entire plastic plate above the Jetpack scoop. Right now it just says "Eject advances Jetpack Lights - Complete for Multiball". That's so damn limiting and once you know that information, you don't need the plate to say it. Why not make it a place you have to go, like "M's Office" since the Q gadgets are at the other scoop? Making it M's Office or "MI6 Headquarters" means you could put a red faux leather door either on the plate as a print or one actually standing up. Heck, put Bond and Moneypenny on the plate.
Stern should've done something better with this spot. Seems they were in a hurry to get the design done and just punted on this. It's unfortunate, because this scoop is vitally important to the game and it's lacking an identity.[quoted image]

Here's my solution.

IMG_20230610_123242393~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20230610_123242393~2 (resized).jpg
#8274 10 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Bruce Nightingale
Co-host of the Slam Tilt podcast

I thought Bruce Nightingale was the center square on Hollywood Squares.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#8300 10 months ago

Has anybody got all the skill shots in a single game? Does it do anything special if you do?

#8316 10 months ago
Quoted from Mancave:

you know..i brought this up quite a few pages back and ole CrazyLevi shot me down ...apparently this was on other machines too

On Hot Wheels, Red Line Multiball you have everything go dead and balls drain, but there's no ball lock to lose. Since Bond is still tracking how many balls are locked I really don't think it's that big of a deal.
You just need to work it into your game strategy. If the visual bothers you that much try to avoid JBJ until you played Bird One, or don't lock balls in Bird One until after you play JBJ.

#8326 10 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

This is technically the 3rd week since .92 came out, I wonder if we are getting code Thursday?

What? New code BEFORE the pitchforks are hoisted?

#8332 10 months ago

I'd like to know how people are 'bumping' when that weak shot up in the right loop comes rolling back SDTM? I've tried bumping head on, to the right and to the left and 99% of the time the ball continues to go SDTM. In fact, I've bumped the machine so hard both right and left that I've had to strighten it afteward, but still get the SDTM return.

#8347 10 months ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I wouldn't think so, more an owners observation. I find on my machine that 8/10 roll backs can be hit by the right flipper, every now and then it will go stdm. Ball speed makes a difference

I need to recheck the level on mine. If the ball only goes up the loop about and inch or two it will come back to the right flipper. Any more than that it usually glances off the tip of the left flipper if it makes any contact at all.

#8362 10 months ago

Yes, my playfield was just a hair off level. I guess it did a little settling since I set it up.

Got it leveled up and now the slow rolls up right loop drop to the right flipper. It's crazy that such a minor adjustment can make that much of a difference.

Of course, now the problem I corrected with the left trough eject is back to going SDTM. I guess I'll have to go back and change the power on that eject again.

BTW: I also added the felt to the Bond Women loop. I had to move where I originally placed it because it drove the ball directly into the pop bumpers, which I never noticed were exposed on that side of the loop.

#8425 10 months ago

Did anybody receive an email indicating there was new code? This is the first time for me code has come out without notification. Also, why did this code drop at around 8 pm EST? That's odd too

#8499 9 months ago

After about six games under the new code my thoughts were "What the F*&# did you do to my machine?" I couldn't hit any shots and it was like all the power settings had changed. Balls were bouncing around not hitting any targets, going SDTM or in the outlanes time after time. In fact, one of the games I played I hadn't even broke 1 million after two balls. Try to match that feat!

Of course, next game I got to 1.7B got all the gadgets and villains and about half the henchmen and played Ahoy Mr. Bond.

BTW: Once you've gone through the gadgets and villains the game gets pretty monotonous in the fact there's nothing you can do but go after the henchmen. Q gadgets and villain ramp are just pass throughs.

#8506 9 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Don't forget the SPECTRE weapons. More mini-wizard modes and the final wizard mode are coming.
Can you play "Ahoy Mr. Bond" again after you start another 6 modes?

Apparently not. I played after gadgets but not after villains

#8553 9 months ago

Is it just me or does it seem like the ball does a lot of time bouncing around doing nothing but running clock? There's been times I've had modes nearly expire before I can even get the ball to a flipper to direct it. It's like it goes off the kickers hits a few posts, back off the kickers, into the left eject, up into the bumpers down to the flippers for a desperate save, back off the kickers...rinse and repeat and the clock keeps running while it's floating around doing nothing. Maybe I need to change the power settings on my kickers.

#8631 9 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

I fucking hate Red Grant mode. Like most modes, ok with everything but that stupid one shot nonsense.

I actually like the fact it gives you the chance to nail some quick multi - combos.

#8717 9 months ago

This game seems to be extremely sensitive to balance. I got mine leveled up last week and everything was fine then I started noticing a lot of SDTM bounces. I rechecked the level and it was off by about 1/32 of an inch. Leveled it back up and everything is fine. I think my wife is sneaked down while I'm at work and changing the level just to piss me off.

#8771 9 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

It’s a bit odd because Stern chose to put them in the center of the open PF and gave them dedicated lights. Yet the Q gadgets are bottom right and have no lights to indicate whether they’ve been activated or not. .

Exactly what I was thinking. I only manage to activate a single weapon about once every ten games or so. It seems like I'm activating gadgets more often than even villains or henchmen. I can't understand why they didn't put lights on the gadgets.

#8849 9 months ago

Same here. Started 3 weapons with no precursor..

Also got to Chaos...barely. Wacky mode but I'm not going to give it away. Fortunately when you drain it's not ball over.

#8963 9 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Radioactive you could always stack. Q's ring - which as far as I can tell no longer exists - you could always stack.
If it doesn't result in a multiball, you can stack it.
By the way, something has to be done about Q's ring. It is gone forever. I haven't seen it in months. It's "400 spins?" Really?
Anybody notice how spins count (200 to super spinner!), but once you get that, it doesn't count anymore on the screen?
They either need to bring Qs ring back, or just eliminate it. How are you supposed to get all of the Q modes when one is completely inaccesible now?

Q ring is still there but it's the last one to show up for me. Maybe it's just my style of play but I've usually got a back-load of gadgets qualified before I've even started one multi-ball.

#9033 9 months ago

I don't have a lot of games on mine but I'm thinking about changing out my coil stops already. I don't think I've ever played a Stern game where the flippers are so inconsistent. From game to game it's like starting over to figure out where to dial in the shots because they're constantly changing. I'm not just talking about after the coils get hot. One day the shots will be in one place for the first game on the machine. The next day, they'll be in another place. I'm not a great player but I can definitely tell when the shots aren't coming off the flippers the same from game to game.

Maybe I need to go to Precision Flippers. LOL.

#9039 9 months ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I don't have a lot of games on mine but I'm thinking about changing out my coil stops already. I don't think I've ever played a Stern game where the flippers are so inconsistent. From game to game it's like starting over to figure out where to dial in the shots because they're constantly changing. I'm not just talking about after the coils get hot. One day the shots will be in one place for the first game on the machine. The next day, they'll be in another place. I'm not a great player but I can definitely tell when the shots aren't coming off the flippers the same from game to game.
Maybe I need to go to Precision Flippers. LOL.

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about shots changing from one machine to another, I'm talking about the shots being different from day to day on the same machine.

#9157 9 months ago

I finally got everything for one movie, (villain, henchman, Q-mode, Bond woman and weapon for Thunderball), which lit the plate in the playfield..... and did absolutely nothing else as far as I could tell. Kind of anti-climatic.

#9167 9 months ago

Just curious, what is everyone's strategy for Skill Shots. I usually start with the basic one at the top to build up a little momentum in the pops.
Second ball to the Henchman ramp
Third ball to where it will best advance play.

#9181 9 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Start all of these modes for the same movie: villain, henchman, Q gadget and SPECTRE weapon. I don't think you need to complete them, but I could be wrong.

Yes, you don't have to finish them, just start everything connected with a single movie

1 week later
#9428 8 months ago

Has anyone finished Outer Space Hijack? For me, it's the most difficult mode on the machine. I think I average scoring about 1 hit before time expires or I drain. The best I've done is scoring three or four but I think it takes about 45 to complete the mode. It's the one mode I swear the switch is not registering but when I've tested it, it shows it's working.

#9432 8 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

You can farm huge points from this mode if you time a good playfield x going into it. I think its one of the more forgiving spectre modes timewise. Just get to know the shot sequences as it helps to plan ahead with these.

Shot sequence? On mine, every shot is at the rollover by the drops

#9533 8 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I made a plastic for the innerloop, and now every shoot is registered. Feels so good to get x7. Didn’t have a laser, so not the nicest one, but it works perfect.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just take a Dremel, grind the edges and it will look a whole lot better. I've been making replacement plastics for years but I've never tried making one that wasn't a copy. I guess I'll have to look into that.

#9701 8 months ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Can I ask what the piece of foam on the side rail in the I’ll call it the creech scoop is supposed to be for? It makes it near impossible to get the ball to stay in there off the right flipper shot.
Mine kept hitting the top of the foam and bouncing back out so I removed it and can hit that shot regularly now.
[quoted image]

That's to deaden the shot so it will drop in. I've never had the ball bounce out after hitting it. My problem is, I can't hit the damn thing regularly.

#9872 8 months ago

I almost got a multi-accomplishment tonight. I got all of the You Only Live Twice modes, all of the Q-Gadgets, Crab Key Chaos and was one shot away from getting all the villains when I drained.

Just curious, does it go on to the other wizard mode if you get a second set of modes completed? Also, does JBJ ever come up again?

#9921 8 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Is the peg stopping the ball and attempting to release the ball but the ball wont roll to flipper? If so-
I think you're talking about the inlane dip/rut that's ancient news for some. Put some Mylar down to create a "bridge" across the little dip in the inlane switch.
If it isn't dropping at all it seems possible that your R inlane switch itself could be bad? I got 2 bad rollover switches on two different builds of this title.

I had the same issue for a while with mine when I first unboxed it, but it no longer does that. I think it just needed to be broke in.

#10057 8 months ago

Well that sucks!
Playing my third game under new code and had 1.7B with at least 3 extra balls waiting, most of the villains, henchmen, weapons and Q Branch. Fired the ball into Q Branch for Little Nellie and the game rebooted. Damn! Damn! Damn!

#10163 8 months ago
Quoted from Boxedbeef:

My 007 Topper Box arrived last week from Marco As you can see the cardboard box was damaged in shipping .. Fed Ex . fortunately the foam packing saved it with zero damage to the actual topper .. Lucky Me !
It is completely worth the $ 1,049 ….
[quoted image]

Are you sure this isn't a Rush topper? Box looks in the same condition as a lot of them.

#10164 8 months ago
Quoted from 8Pin:

Fair point about cashing it out early, I can see that on a game that set up hard. But before this gets panned just try playing a few games solely going for the 7x and using the multiballs to set it up. The hardest part for me is the looping but if you dial that in its very doable.
Its a ?20s-30s ball save from the second you slap the action button which saves a draining ball. However, this 007 ball save appears that it isnt extended/prolonged by pop bumpers and scoops and other things that normally stall a timer or the initial regular ball save - which is smart.

This may seem like a stupid question, but I don't look at the score while I'm playing and I play alone most of the time. When the 7x is flashing on the playfield, does that mean you're getting 7x scoring? I see mine flash a lot during games but have never thought to see if it's actually doing anything.

#10243 8 months ago

Just curious, has anyone had issues with the flipper coils overheating? I haven't had any problems with that since getting my BKSOR. Is that an issue Stern has fixed?

2 weeks later
#10602 7 months ago
Quoted from HangGlider2:

About the SDTM issue... I've owned 2 different LE's and until I leveled them, both had the same issue. Make sure your game is level side to side, no changes or mods necessary. Granted, the ball hits the tip of the right flipper, but it is totally playable and I rarely have a ball drain.

Yes same here. I had that problem and it turned out my game was just a hair off level. Once I leveled it up (exactly) ball hits the tip of the right flipper almost every time.

#10659 7 months ago

You know if they removed the posts on springs and toppers this place would be a ghost town

1 week later
#10884 7 months ago
Quoted from serranot:

I love and hate the game. It's got some amazing shots. But it's so damn frustrating to not be able to complete virtually anything without a crapton of luck and more often than not having the ball just rip around off those superball-quality rubbers and then drain. M***!*@*!*F*@*!@*#*!!!. Sigh. But I keep going back.
Maybe I'm just too old school, but I want the ability to consistently make shots and also have some bit of carom predictability. So much of the game is just too randomized for me. Yeah, I know, it's pinball. But it doesn't have to be like that.
Anyway . . .

I dropped power on the kickers all the way down to 8. It might be cheating but it keeps the ball from rocketing off something SDTM or out the sides.

#10910 7 months ago

Anybody else missing the code? My machine says it's up to date with 0.95

#10911 7 months ago
Quoted from Chris25810:

If you’re interested in this look, these blades from design flip arcade are beautiful. I have them on mine and they look great, these are also made out of a rad cal type material so they’re thicker and glossy.[quoted image]

I think these look 1000% better than the ones Stern produced.

#10925 7 months ago

There must have been some hitch in the release because mine is now updating too

#11070 7 months ago

Just curious...

....how many of the people on this thread stand over their spouse's shoulder while they're cooking and say, "You really should do it this way!"

1 week later
#11407 6 months ago

The game really plays like a Bond movie.
If you concentrate only going after the women you only get into trouble.

1 week later
#11559 6 months ago

Does anyone notice more dimpling on Bond than on previous Stern's? While my Rush shows dimpling, it isn't nearly as bad as my Bond and it's over a year older with many more plays.

#11661 6 months ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

No it’s hitting the henchman side ramp and having it roll down the villain

And this is a shot you're supposed to make on purpose? I've done it by accident a few times but that's only about once every 10 or so games.

#11680 6 months ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Not necessarily on purpose, no. But I get it once every few games due to a not so clean shot at either ramp. I get it more often in multiball, but I'm not one to trap up and target shoot. There chaos will inevitably lead to a Martini here and there.

It just seems odd that they'd put a reward in for something you can't do on purpose

#11709 6 months ago

Anybody know when the next update is coming out?

#11728 6 months ago

I agree with what was mentioned previously. They need to change the color of the button for missiles or multipliers. Since you're going off peripheral vision, you need a greater difference to distinguish between the two. I've already had several instances where I thought it was one and it turned out to be the other.

#11795 6 months ago
Quoted from Nato01:

Might have the record!!!
Game over in just over a minute and only 1.5mil ‍♂️ this game can be brutal

No, I think I set the record last night. Didn't even touch the first two balls and got one hit on the third ball. Final score 600k.

2 weeks later
#12173 5 months ago
Quoted from pinballonthemark:

I am very excited to be a Bond Pro owner which will be my only game in my home. I am selling my Hot Wheels. I loved that game, but ready for a change with deeper code and more variety of shots with a 3-flipper Gomez game. I am getting it in November on the used market.
A couple of questions…
How reliable is a Bond Pro? (Don’t have much experience fixing games aside from general maintenance.)
What songs from the movies are featured in the code?
Is the code good that I won’t get bored? Deadpool fulfilled that, but curious about this one.
Any rumors of anything else added to the code? Mike Vinikour said a lot more is coming. Curious what that will be. So far I like what I am seeing.
Happy to be officially part of this club soon. I’ll let you know when I get my game!

I also traded my Hot Wheels for a Bond Pro. Hot Wheels was fun, but I haven't regretted the trade.

Also, heard the Triple Drain guys talking up Bond. Tom Graf got rid of his Bond Pro but now he's getting one back so that says a lot.

#12219 5 months ago

I've got the plastic cover on the multiplier loop and while it registers much more often, it's only registering about 65-70% of the time. Is there further adjustments others have made to make this register say 95-100% of the time like it should?

I guess I'm going to have to put a video camera on it to see exactly what's happening.

I've had a similar problem with the rocket rollover except it will register about 80% of the time.

The switches test out as working.

#12257 5 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I was in the same boat. If you raise the playfield and find that switch, not sure how familiar you are looking at switches but the way they work is the thin metal bar that's above the playfield pushes down on a skinny metal flat piece that pushes down on a button and that's what registers the switch is being pressed.
I've had similar problems on other games, that thin metal piece that pushes the button. Remove the switch. You can slightly bend it so the default position is closer to the button itself so it takes less of a depression to trigger it.
You are ever so slightly bending it back to make the flat metal piece lower and the wire above the playfield slightly higher. If that makes sense. It only needs a very small adjustment.
I did this and mine now registers close to 100% of the time. Do this at your own risk. I don't want you to mess your game up because of me or break the switch.
If you remove the switch and look at how it works hopefully this makes sense. The switch test works because you are probably fully depressing the wire above the playfield

Thanks, this seems to have done the trick. It took a while because the first time I bent it a fraction, which turned out to be too much. Turns out I only needed to bend it a fraction of a fraction.

#12328 5 months ago

Kinda blew it up tonight

IMG_20231108_193408963 (resized).jpgIMG_20231108_193408963 (resized).jpg
#12369 5 months ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Two new mods for your machine
Rosa Klebb Shoe & Oddjobs Hat
You can order the two in one set here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/09741-oddjobs-hat-amp-rosa-klebb-shoe
Enjoy ![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Both of these would also be cool as interactive mods, if they could be created that way. Have Oddjob's hat spin and have the blade pop out on Klebb's shoe. Seems like an interactive Oddjob hat would be pretty easy to come up with.

#12462 5 months ago

I'm put off buying a topper to wait for this mod

FB_IMG_1699901913157 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1699901913157 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#12599 4 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Also, who thinks it would be a good idea for them to add a quick ball save after the ball is ejected from the scuba VUK?
A lot of my ejects hit the tank target, and right down the middle.
I'm thinking a super short save like they did in EHOH
Thoughts?

Yes, this would be a good idea. They always seem to happen at the most inopportune time.

However, my biggest problem is the ejection strength varies. I've turned it down some but it seems like as the game goes on, it's kicking the ball out differently.

1 week later
#12823 4 months ago

I got on here this afternoon and saw a ton of new posts. My first thought was- A fight broke out- sure enough.

#12849 4 months ago

Hey.... can you come up with a 'cheater' mod that keeps the ball from going SDTM after coming out of the pops? That happens on mine more than from the side eject.

#12890 4 months ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

Today was an amazing day! I had the honor to install 2 Mods that went far and beyond with their creations!
Finally Bond it’s expecting to Die! Freaking AMAZING Mod Jazzbouche! This it’s something else! Well done my friend! Kudos to you and everyone involved! From the design perspective, the laser configuration that makes this a game inside a game and how well done it was build, it’s superb. Truly captured the Bond aesthetic and complements the toys in the machine! It’s definitely a must on every Bond IMO!
I official became an honorable member of The Cheaters Club! What an amazing creation gumnut01 Ypaddave you came up with! Super easy to install, the flow that creates it’s crazy, super effective on everything it was praised for and definitely something that adds a new layer of fun to this yet amazing machine! You can tell this comes from a really innovative mindset! Even Bond agreed on that! Had to add it and I love how goes with it! Congrats guys!
Tomorrow yours are next lionelpo91!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get your figurines of Bond and Oddjob?

2 weeks later
#13340 3 months ago

I can't wait until they work this into the game....

#13350 3 months ago

I don't know how a code update can change the way the ball bounces but I've been averaging about 250-400 k on my first ball every game. Last night I had a complete game under 1 mil....with ball save. I hardly even touched the ball and it didn't hit anything but solid rubber. I didn't even think that was possible.

Of course, next game was 2.3 bil.

#13391 3 months ago

I finally qualified for one of the Spectre Weapon rewards but couldn't see how to use it. I completed 'Swimming with Sharks' and the screen showed I got the reward but I couldn't see how to activate it during the rest of play. My action button was only blue or pink.

#13468 3 months ago

Mod your game or don't mod your game, that's strictly up to you.

What irritates the heck out of me is when this forum turns into a repeated infomercial of 'Look what I made! Buy what I made!'

I expect soon after the this 'Cheater' scandal fades we'll be back to 1000 posts on the benefits of Pinwoofers

1 week later
#13604 3 months ago
Quoted from Duster72:

They just said yesterday no more reskinned LEs. I could see a Goldfinger Premium.

It will be the 10th Anniversary edition of the game being released....which is when the code will finally be finished if you listen to people on here....

#13634 3 months ago

I'm starting to think of this game as 'James Bond- One Shot Away' because it seems I'm always one shot away from accomplishing something when the ball drains

#13636 3 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think that would annoy Bond owners because Goldfinger is much more iconic than Thunderball. I would suspect most LE owners are Bond fans and would have preferred a Goldfinger LE vs a Thunderball LE.

Which is exactly why it has been done this way. It's called marketing strategy. LE owners might be ticked off but still won't be able to pass up on the one they really wanted. You sell new stuff to people who've already bought one.

1 week later
#13952 3 months ago

Just curious, has anyone completed all the weapons modes? I take it the center light comes on at that point. Is it supposed to have it's own wizard mode as well?

#13955 3 months ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

You said the new code was coming. Where is it???

You need to realize, once 1.0 comes out all of these fantasies about what's going to be included will have to come to an end. Right now, people can delude themselves about what could/should be in the game. Regardless of what's in the final update, there's going to be a lot of complaining, anger, depression and just the general shit-show that Pinside often turns into. So, for right now, enjoy what you've got and tell yourself the code will come out tomorrow.

The code'll come out, tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow
There'll be code!

Just thinking about, tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs, and the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck in a day
That's gray and lonely
I just stick out my chin
And grin and say

The code'll come out, tomorrow
So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love code, tomorrow
You're always a day away

1 week later
#14062 83 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

.... I don't want to see old men making out with hot women...

Just wait until you become one of those old men, sonny. Yah damn whipper-snapper.

#14088 79 days ago

Stupid question that I should know the answer to already but I'm too lazy to look....

What does lighting MI6 accomplish? I do it about 25 times a game but I still haven't figured out what it does.

1 week later
#14252 73 days ago
Quoted from serranot:

People (not me) complain about the campiness of the Roger Moore era, but the Connery era has those elements as well.

The problem is, the campiness of Moore picked up where Connery left off and just kept getting further and further out there until Moonraker, which was just silly. The franchise then regrouped and came back down to earth with For Your Eyes Only.

1 week later
#14450 63 days ago

Sounds like some people are only a short move away from blocking off the outlanes and thinking that will be good mod.

#14520 60 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Pressing the flipper buttons cycles which is active.

Blue is missiles, pink is multiplier

#14533 59 days ago

I heard they're going to the final updates in smaller batches. Next will be 0.99.0001 then in late March we'll get 0.99.0002....

#14605 55 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Yeah somethings not right.
Are you sure you are:
1) hold left flipper down - all the skill shots are lit purple. Are you getting purple arrows blinking?
2) whilst still holding down the left flipper with left hand plunge ball with right hand. Don’t let go of left flipper at all.
Does the gate stop it?
sorry if I’m being stupid, @allmoney. Just want to make sure it’s not working before you rip it apart.

Also- Do the direction arrows turn purple when you hold the flipper down because they should. If they don't it something other than the gate.

1 week later
#14789 44 days ago

Something my game has started doing lately that is growing more and more annoying is, the spinner is spinning so much it is interfering with the flow of the ball. It will either make the ball hesitate or simply stop dead, throwing off the timing of hitting shots with the upper flipper. Has anyone else had this issue?

I never had this problem before I followed a suggestion on here and put a tiny drop of silicone lube on the spinner. After that it would spin for days. But one day it spun so much it literally flew off. After reinstalling, it still spins like crazy, but it's been occasionally interrupting the flow of the ball.

1 week later
#14869 36 days ago

Current update timeline.

??-??- 2024 Bond 1.0 code is released
1 minutes later- someone is complaining about Bond 1.0 code

#14988 30 days ago

I can't believe this has been brought up on here.

https://www.pinballlife.com/PBL-100-0126-00

A cheaper alternative for the scuba eject issue that prevent SDTM problems.

....count down to forum explosion, 3...2...1...

#15015 26 days ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Reformatting or resizing is no biggy, I do it all the time. Also other people have complained about this as well, not just me.

It would be no different than the Concert mode on Rush where the concert footage fills the whole screen while you're playing.

1 week later
#15141 18 days ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I’m ready for that final wizard mode to drop! I was trying to get back on top of the Bond monthly challenge this weekend and finally did it but it was about a half hour too late. It was definitely fun chasing that score down!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just curious, how long did this game take? I've gotten a couple movie inserts lit, all the villains and all the weapons and it took about 45 minutes.

1 week later
#15311 7 days ago

I wouldn't say the Pro is better than the Premium, it's just the better value. I got a Pro because it just wasn't worth the extra $$$ for the difference.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Fargo, ND
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Methuen, MA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Photopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club?tu=Photopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.