IMG_3056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3055 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0143.jpeg
IMG_0519 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240301_065130_Stern IC (resized).jpg
Bond leaderboard 20240304 (resized).jpg
20240301_172503 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,932 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 299.
#4801 12 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

5 seconds! Come on, give the customers more than that! I have ball save set to 15 seconds but that's in my house and I want games that last longer than 2 minutes

Fair enough I will look into increasing it

the standard factory is 5…

Any idea what the “target game time” feature does?

I assume that just gave you unlimited ball saves until you reach one minute and 30 seconds but seems to give you a random ball Saves at random times

#4802 12 months ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Well, out of the club for the time being as I got offered a FF Premium plus some extra cash for my Bond Premium. Might buy another one once Stern has got it's shit together. Still rooting for everyone that the new code drops soon.

huh? Someone offered you FF AND cash for a Bond Premium? Why would anyone do that?

Just in case.. if anyone wants to offer me a FF LE and cash for my Bond Le... let me know... we can make it happen!

#4803 12 months ago
Quoted from rickker:

Favorite combo: up the middle around the rocket > upper orbit > henchmen ramp > right orbit > villain ramp

Hey rickker how are you going henchman ramp > right orbit? Henchman ramp delivers to right inlane; are you ski-passing over to the left flipper?

#4804 12 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I definitely noticed a difference when I got the alternate translate for my pro I’m an operator albeit a slow location ; nobody knows dr no but they all marvel at bond ;
I’ve gotten tons of compliments from ppl about the bond translite definitely worth upgrading in my eyes.
Only thing I’ve had with bond is ppl say it’s too hard and eats money too fast;
I have it set to 1$/play
5 second ball save time
1:30 target game time(not sure how this works or how well it works)
I also moved left outlane post all the way down .
They are just complaining about super short ball times…
I may move the right post down also but just haven’t gotten around to it and not sure if taking the car out is a mission or easy..
Not sure yet if I’ll make the game harder or easier seems pretty standard atm;
One guy put in a $5 his games ended in a few mins and he came to me demanding a refund after he played all 5 credits lol
I didn’t refund him.

I can offer discounts to operators or distributors if they buy more than 2 of my translites at a time. I have a few distributors that have bought a bunch to offer to clients when they purchase the game. Also operators like the alternative translites a lot better as the customers don't really know who Dr No. is but recognize Connery/Moore images and the 007 logo a lot easier.

As noted, if it helps your cash flow, everyone wins. PM if interested. Thanks.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4805 12 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

huh? Someone offered you FF AND cash for a Bond Premium? Why would anyone do that?
Just in case.. if anyone wants to offer me a FF LE and cash for my Bond Le... let me know... we can make it happen!

I was as surprised as you. But probably because they want their pin right now. FF is still a month or two away from being delivered here.

#4806 12 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I don't think MXV can lay down any C++. He generally travels to shows on behalf of Stern and acts as a rules advisor for games.

I only know that he's programmed expression lighting sequences before, but I don't know if that was in a tool or actual code. He has some good rule ideas so his assist can't be anything but a plus.

#4807 12 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Hey rickker how are you going henchman ramp > right orbit? Henchman ramp delivers to right inlane; are you ski-passing over to the left flipper?

I likely just made an error typing it out from memory. C'est la vie.

Screenshot_20230320_130224_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230320_130224_Chrome (resized).jpg
#4808 12 months ago
Quoted from rickker:

I likely just made an error typing it out from memory. C'est la vie. [quoted image]

That is pretty awesome! I have not done all those combo's together.

This just reminded me of something. Sometimes when it says two more ramps for Jetpack multiball. I get the multiball on the next one. I just blow it off as bad code. but has anyone else noticed this?

#4809 12 months ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

This just reminded me of something. Sometimes when it says two more ramps for Jetpack multiball. I get the multiball on the next one. I just blow it off as bad code. but has anyone else noticed this?

Maybe you hit the ramp multiple times but the animations are catching up to the actual state of the game? I don't know, I feel like I've also seen early Jetpack MBs and thought the same thing..

#4810 12 months ago

Back to playing Bond after a bit of being infatuated with Johnny Mnemonic and my new Avengers code that got me back into the game.

I am sick of the sad-sack music and the boring,BLAH-BLAH trumpet sounds or whatever during the weird dude mode Mr. Wintry and a few others.

Really spices up the gameplay and will hold me over until the next Stern update. Anyone with a pro and want something new for your ears, message me.

Slot machine woman shuts her pie hole too. It's glorious.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-custom-code-87#post-7476367

#4811 12 months ago

Just played JB Prem for the first time yesterday....I enjoyed it a lot; shot geometry is unique, and I always liked that Gomez up the middle to the orbit shot...Felt good.

#4812 12 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Back to playing Bond after a bit of being infatuated with Johnny Mnemonic and my new Avengers code that got me back into the game.
I am sick of the sad-sack music and the morning ,BLAH-BLAH trumpet sounds or whatever during the weird dude mode Mr. Wintry and a few others. Really spices up the gameplay and will hold me over until the next Stern update. Anyone with a pro and want something new for your ears, message me.

Why would anybody have interest in a sound package for a bond machine designed by someone who clearly hates classic bond?

I’ll pass!

Even if it means hearing from ms Tiffany Case. Again and again and again.

#4813 12 months ago
Quoted from rickker:

I likely just made an error typing it out from memory. C'est la vie. [quoted image]

Haha that graphic was a little hard to follow but your description made sense once I realized you meant left orbit (jetpack shot) instead of right orbit. So it's the combo I mentioned here (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/59#post-7392542) but with two extra shots on the end I haven't been able to add yet. Nice!

#4814 12 months ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

IIRC one of the high stakes awards might advance or light jetpack multiball, maybe that happened?

#4815 12 months ago

I installed the full set of Rocket City Pinball mods last night including the back board flasher, ramp flasher, start button, coin door buttons and the full Hardware Cleanup Kit. What a difference. It looks great! I love the hardware cleanup kits and this one installed in a breeze compared to the Rush kit. The biggest surprise is the ramp flasher. Seeing it is the game, it is in a centrally located position and the design really lights up the ramp and looks amazing. My pictures do no justice or I would post more haha.

I also did the mod to shorten the drop target springs. I used the method without cutting or replacing. To me this is easily the best way, because it is the easiest by far and is adjustable and reversible. I've been playing the game sparingly waiting on software, but I played a couple of games after buttoning the game up and was reminded of how great this layout is and how solid it feels with the all metal ramps. Had a couple of great games with no bricks from the drops!

20230320_195137 (resized).jpg20230320_195137 (resized).jpg20230320_195229 (resized).jpg20230320_195229 (resized).jpg20230320_195405 (resized).jpg20230320_195405 (resized).jpg
#4816 12 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:Back to playing Bond after a bit of being infatuated with Johnny Mnemonic and my new Avengers code that got me back into the game.
I am sick of the sad-sack music and the morning ,BLAH-BLAH trumpet sounds or whatever during the weird dude mode Mr. Wintry and a few others. Really spices up the gameplay and will hold me over until the next Stern update. Anyone with a pro and want something new for your ears, message me.

Still trying to work out what this ramble is about tbh.

#4817 12 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wheel of Fortune - famously incomplete, but awesome post burning Gary's house down from Keefer after he was fired
Indy:Crystal Skull - the namesake wizard mode just wasn't coded - doesn't DO anything
Mustang - Technically complete (I think?), but left for dead after last minute license change to Mustang
Guardians of the Galaxy - also technically complete, but repetitive copy-paste gameplay with little variation
Munsters - DOA. Dwight never was given the chance to make Borg's design sing.
Bond - Not calling it a lost cause until we're in June and there's not a clear game gelling. But it's not looking good.
And, worth mentioning that it took over 3 YEARS for Ghostbusters to even get all the modes ON THE INSTRUCTION CARD. There was essentially nothing done to finish the game for 2.5 years after the pin was mostly complete, then the final update came. In Dwight we trust. Eventually. I cannot say the same for Lonnie. Hoping he surprises me.

Lonnie has yet to code a great game without Lyman with him.

I challenge anyone to name a great coded Lonnie game?

#4818 12 months ago
Quoted from hank527:

Impossible task. It doesn’t exist.

#4819 12 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why would anybody have interest in a sound package for a bond machine designed by someone who clearly hates classic bond?
I’ll pass!
Even if it means hearing from ms Tiffany Case. Again and again and again.

I'm offering to share what I do for free. What's the beef?

Classic Bond music = boring pinball music to my ears. So keep yours stock and wait for Stern.

The fact you'll spite your own ears instead of trying my code?

#4820 12 months ago

I will create its own topic again soon and if your one of the people that doesnt understand why I do this type work that is fine. Just click ignore loganpinball on pinside and your issue with me is resolved. Please do that if this is offending you that much. I am just a visual guy and like to do what we do with machines. 99 percent of pinside has been very good with our build topics. That 1 percent last week was just so damn crazy.. please dont be the 1 percent.

I am a big fan of George. And I am hopefull code is coming like everyone else. And this mod is just a base to build something around the rocket. Still thinking.. there was not enough momentum to circle the rocket as the ramp height exit to wireform is low. So, I am working on other ideas. But, I really do like the look of the wireform rerouted. And that is what I really like to do with our games. I figured I would share from this point on and I hope I dont have to burn out the ignore button.

E3E45D99-430E-4319-94E7-CBFBAE56AAB0 (resized).jpegE3E45D99-430E-4319-94E7-CBFBAE56AAB0 (resized).jpegED75BA1E-4C76-4130-A538-E80AFC4CCD29 (resized).jpegED75BA1E-4C76-4130-A538-E80AFC4CCD29 (resized).jpegD6407F6B-2C53-4F56-BD3D-704A4092239F (resized).jpegD6407F6B-2C53-4F56-BD3D-704A4092239F (resized).jpeg
#4821 12 months ago

I’ll have to look at the spring mod for the drop targets. I’m getting bricks 1/3 of the time. Annoying.

#4822 12 months ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

I will create its own topic again soon and if your one of the people that doesnt understand why I do this type work that is fine. Just click ignore loganpinball on pinside and your issue with me is resolved. Please do that if this is offending you that much. I am just a visual guy and like to do what we do with machines. 99 percent of pinside has been very good with our build topics. That 1 percent last week was just so damn crazy.. please dont be the 1 percent.
I am a big fan of George. And I am hopefull code is coming like everyone else. And this mod is just a base to build something around the rocket. Still thinking.. there was not enough momentum to circle the rocket as the ramp height exit to wireform is low. So, I am working on other ideas. But, I really do like the look of the wireform rerouted. And that is what I really like to do with our games. I figured I would share from this point on and I hope I dont have to burn out the ignore button.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Pretty cool!

#4823 12 months ago

Looks cool! Thx for sharing.

#4824 12 months ago

I am a big fan of George. And I am hopefull code is coming like everyone else. And this mod is just a base to build something around the rocket. Still thinking.. there was not enough momentum to circle the rocket as the ramp height exit to wireform is low.

That's a shame. I really liked the version that circled the rocket.

#4825 12 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm offering to share what I do for free. What's the beef?
Classic Bond music = boring pinball music to my ears. So keep yours stock and wait for Stern.
The fact you'll spite your own ears instead of trying my code?

Honestly
I love all the old bond music in the game. Most bond fans do; those John Barry scores are classic!! It’s part of what most of us signed up for.

But yeah nothing wrong with doing whatever you want and giving it away for free. Have fun !

#4826 12 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Honestly
I love all the old bond music in the game. Most bond fans do; those John Barry scores are classic!! It’s part of what most of us signed up for.
But yeah nothing wrong with doing whatever you want and giving it away for free. Have fun !

Yeah, I have been very critical of the game... but the Bond music is one my favorite aspects of the game.

#4827 12 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:Yeah, I have been very critical of the game... but the Bond music is one my favorite aspects of the game.

Agree, love the classic music just need more of it. More variety that is.

#4828 12 months ago
Quoted from hank527:

Well I’m pretty happy with what Mike V and Lonnie did with STH in the end.

I don’t think Mike V will let us down. Lonnie? All he has to do is code the plan that Mike and George tell him too.

I’m gonna keep the pitchfork in the closet until I see the next big code update and the progress made

#4829 12 months ago

This has been discussed before, but mine eventually stopped working, so I made ajustments first with the very end of the wire form near the right flipper. Then adjusted the top wireform away from the car till it was scooping the ball instead of just direct impact into the wire form flailing the ball all over the place.

Make sure the ball is being scooped by the wireform, not just directly hitting into the wireform. Adjust wireform away from the car.

First photo shows the ball hitting directly into the wire form, not even touching the beginning scoop part of the upper wireform as it should…

B93236C0-8021-4FD1-A279-1652025EFDB0.jpegB93236C0-8021-4FD1-A279-1652025EFDB0.jpeg …then bolting back into the roof of the DB5, then back onto the wire form at the bottom, violently shaking everything.

9FF17C52-6FA4-43AB-A5DD-D5897F02D44D (resized).jpeg9FF17C52-6FA4-43AB-A5DD-D5897F02D44D (resized).jpegPhoto of ball being scooped after adjustment of 2 screws to move top wireform away from the car to catch at the beginning of the arch.

EC60CE26-F356-4042-9660-6E13E0181597 (resized).jpegEC60CE26-F356-4042-9660-6E13E0181597 (resized).jpegAdjusted wireform properly scooping the ball on the arch making contact all the way down to the main ball path never touching the DB5. All done in a circular solid motion, against upper wireform track, down to exit ball path to the right flipper.

Kept factory setting of scoop upkick at 16. Note: the roof is not attached to the car, it’s attached to the up scoop shaft only. DB5 is just a wrap structure over the up kicker shaft. Also, notching on the inside roof structure is not required. It all works perfectly when the wireform is adjusted properly. Car alignment is irrelevant since its not part of the ball upkick structure at all.

AD539773-61E8-4C71-AB25-8A4CEEC86DB4 (resized).jpegAD539773-61E8-4C71-AB25-8A4CEEC86DB4 (resized).jpeg

#4830 12 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Agree, love the classic music just need more of it. More variety that is.

There should not only be variety, but when we are in Diamonds are Forever mode for example, it should be playing that music. We should know the mode we’re playing just by the theme music. George already said they have all theme songs, except Thunderball and Goldfinger. (We’ll get those 2 in through the club, wink wink.)

#4831 12 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I definitely noticed a difference when I got the alternate translate for my pro I’m an operator albeit a slow location ; nobody knows dr no but they all marvel at bond ;
I’ve gotten tons of compliments from ppl about the bond translite definitely worth upgrading in my eyes.
Only thing I’ve had with bond is ppl say it’s too hard and eats money too fast;
I have it set to 1$/play
5 second ball save time
1:30 target game time(not sure how this works or how well it works)
I also moved left outlane post all the way down .
They are just complaining about super short ball times…
I may move the right post down also but just haven’t gotten around to it and not sure if taking the car out is a mission or easy..
Not sure yet if I’ll make the game harder or easier seems pretty standard atm;
One guy put in a $5 his games ended in a few mins and he came to me demanding a refund after he played all 5 credits lol
I didn’t refund him.

I appreciate the info. The Dr. No Translite is just so bad for locations.

#4832 12 months ago

Just got the 'for you're eyes only' skill shot. Held the left flipper on launch and into Q branch off the top flipper. I'm sure this has been found, that make three skill shots I'm aware off (MI6 and classified). Anybody found any others?

#4833 12 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well I’m pretty happy with what Mike V and Lonnie did with STH in the end.
I don’t think Mike V will let us down. Lonnie? All he has to do is code the plan that Mike and George tell him too.
I’m gonna keep the pitchfork in the closet until I see the next big code update and the progress made

I’m hoping Mike V can save it. Lonnie is a copy and paste guy that cannot.

#4834 12 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I can offer discounts to operators or distributors if they buy more than 2 of my translites at a time. I have a few distributors that have bought a bunch to offer to clients when they purchase the game. Also operators like the alternative translites a lot better as the customers don't really know who Dr No. is but recognize Connery/Moore images and the 007 logo a lot easier.
As noted, if it helps your cash flow, everyone wins. PM if interested. Thanks.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Is there any chance you'll make one that's a combo of both. I like most of the bottom version with the Goldfinger shot but would like to have the Roger Moore images switched out with the Connery images from the top one.

#4835 12 months ago

Wow, this is great work as usual from you don’t worry about the one percent bro just let it go;

I’ve been getting attacked a lot lately and I just let it go not worth it ;

This looks excellent. I can’t believe you were able to do it so quickly I actually do think it looks better than the original position. Should I PM you if I want to order one;

Did you say they were 300?

#4836 12 months ago
Quoted from BondLE:

Just got the 'for you're eyes only' skill shot. Held the left flipper on launch and into Q branch off the top flipper. I'm sure this has been found, that make three skill shots I'm aware off (MI6 and classified). Anybody found any others?

I have gotten that skill shot, but never been able to do it off the top flipper. I catch the ball on the lower left flipper and hit it.

#4837 12 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

There should not only be variety, but when we are in Diamonds are Forever mode for example, it should be playing that music. We should know the mode we’re playing just by the theme music. George already said they have all theme songs, except Thunderball and Goldfinger. (We’ll get those 2 in through the club, wink wink.)

I didn't hear about not having thunderball and goldfinger? I feel sorry for people who bought tbe premium thunderball model and it doesn't even play the music? If those songs played in the game people would come running to buy.

#4838 12 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I didn't hear about not having thunderball and goldfinger? I feel sorry for people who bought tbe premium thunderball model and it doesn't even play the music? If those songs played in the game people would come running to buy.

That depends on the audience. Probably most under 45 doesn't know any songs other than the James Bond theme from that era. Maybe, but just maybe, the Goldfinger song.

#4839 12 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Wow, this is great work as usual from you don’t worry about the one percent bro just let it go;
I’ve been getting attacked a lot lately and I just let it go not worth it ;
This looks excellent. I can’t believe you were able to do it so quickly I actually do think it looks better than the original position. Should I PM you if I want to order one;
Did you say they were 300?

Thanks and yes.
But, I have creative issues and try crazy shxt…. I see this in my head and I think I have it sorted out enough to try it. A level circled ring with a very minor jump point to get over intersecting rails and feed back to flipper. I really think this is doable. I had to move ball lock gate switch back more into the lane for space. It involves a very simple extended bracket. Working on that and I am really excited to try and get this design built and working. It will either be a very cool functioning wireform with the spectre symbol around the rocket or a fail completely. I am very happy to try it. Hopefully you can see the idea layed out with filler wire. Heres more pictures of the one I did yesterday. And heres the link for the attempt. Again if your a hater please ignore it.
Jay
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-specter-wireform-attempt-around-rocket

801B5DF1-3897-416E-8805-458798F70579 (resized).jpeg801B5DF1-3897-416E-8805-458798F70579 (resized).jpeg4100B1A4-E407-41E0-895B-82C7E53021F4 (resized).jpeg4100B1A4-E407-41E0-895B-82C7E53021F4 (resized).jpeg0A648C97-FE7B-4CEC-8375-82BDDBA6B61A (resized).jpeg0A648C97-FE7B-4CEC-8375-82BDDBA6B61A (resized).jpegDFEFC01B-9A3D-4309-8051-07A206B180AF (resized).jpegDFEFC01B-9A3D-4309-8051-07A206B180AF (resized).jpegE873EB91-BB85-4923-B9C9-CA9CF86B81C2 (resized).jpegE873EB91-BB85-4923-B9C9-CA9CF86B81C2 (resized).jpegAACB96BD-A48C-4E63-B871-3CF5801B7AA1 (resized).jpegAACB96BD-A48C-4E63-B871-3CF5801B7AA1 (resized).jpeg
#4840 12 months ago

Love the look of this, wish there was a way to make it work with the premium and the physical ball lock. Really opens up the playfield

#4841 12 months ago

Logan, just want to say that I am blown away by your creativity, ingenuity, and practical ability with regard to this new ball flow. I'm on a premium, so it doesn't really apply to me, but this is super cool and I 100% understand the problem you're trying to solve.

Excited to see how the jump comes together.

#4842 12 months ago

I got a hankering for some pitchforking

#4843 12 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I think (?) the game can still have Thunderball and Goldfinger imstrumental music by John Barry, just not the main themes as sung by Tom Jones and Shirley Bassey.

#4844 12 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

We getting a code update this week or what?

#4845 12 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think (?) the game can still have Thunderball and Goldfinger imstrumental music by John Barry, just not the main themes as sung by Tom Jones and Shirley Bassey.

That was my understanding as well.

#4846 12 months ago

Yeah if an update doesn’t come this week, I have a feeling the forks will be lit on fire.

#4847 12 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

We getting a code update this week or what?

or what

#4848 12 months ago

“Two weeks…”

#4849 12 months ago

Relax it's only Tuesday!!

#4850 12 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Relax it's only Tuesday!!

Pitchfork Tuesdays!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Butler, PA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS
(Alt) Translites
Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground
Plastics
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 14,932 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 299.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.