IMG_3366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3367 (resized).jpeg
Code (resized).png
SP (resized).png
IMG_6525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6524 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4637 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,407 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 309.
#2601 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

I don't get it. There's no gate on the ramp, and no ramp on the gate. And the cord doesn't ramp or gate. Is this all code for something????

Shhhhh! That's Codegatecode, we don't talk about codegatecode...

#2602 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Interested in this. How do I go about streaming this?

marco (resized).pngmarco (resized).png
#2603 1 year ago

We need to ask GG about the Disco Volante sticker for the scoop bumper. Where is it!?

#2604 1 year ago

Been working on this piece for a little bit, I figured that Spectre need a base of operations, and the giant void in the area bothered me. So why not a Spectre Mansion for the Villains and henchmen shots.

This building is modeled after the famous Stoke Park in U.K. , and can be seen in the movie Gold Finger when Bond plays golf there against Gold Finger and Odd Job.

We still have some fine tuning to do but figured we're close enough that we can share.

66_big (resized).jpg66_big (resized).jpg20230130_190135 (resized).jpg20230130_190135 (resized).jpg20230130_190205 (resized).jpg20230130_190205 (resized).jpg20230130_190206 (resized).jpg20230130_190206 (resized).jpg
#2606 1 year ago

I was installing a playfield protector on my LE tonight and I noticed this. It’s not Ursula Andress as Honey Rider. Any idea who she is?

47A0C039-4EA3-48C1-848B-CC9657DEF315 (resized).jpeg47A0C039-4EA3-48C1-848B-CC9657DEF315 (resized).jpeg

#2608 1 year ago

#2609 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Been working on this piece for a little bit, I figured that Spectre need a base of operations, and the giant void in the area bothered me. So why not a Spectre Mansion for the Villains and henchmen shots.
This building is modeled after the famous Stoke Park in U.K. , and can be seen in the movie Gold Finger when Bond plays golf there against Gold Finger and Odd Job.
We still have some fine tuning to do but figured we're close enough that we can share.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great - this and bird one tower will be must haves..

#2610 1 year ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

That looks great - this and bird one tower will be must haves.

Looks hideous to me but that's why modding is so specific to the individual

#2611 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you look at anything on a
Pinball machine hard enough,
Close enough, and with enough pixels, it will appear “deformed.” Remember those original Rush hole protectors? You could see that from 10 feet away to the naked eye without the aid of digital photography.. That was “deformed.”
Here, I just don’t see it. And I don’t see what you are afraid of. It’s going to break? Develop a hole, become mangled to the point where the game won’t work? Will the ramp wall crack in two?!
This just reeks of “trying too hard to find something to be worried about “ to me, but I guess time Will tell. I’m not gonna put any gorilla Tape or rubber wads all over my ramps, and we’ll see what happens! I’m willing to be the test sample group Here. Do I give too much?!

Mine are still naked too, and I don't plan to wrap them, but it's just a crappy design oversight. On Maiden, the exposed end on the lane guide got bashed to oblivion and did affect the ball launch eventually because the ball hugged that lane guide at launch.

#2612 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

What about the gate not lining up with the notch? Would that be . . . gate-gate ?
[quoted image]

No, that's incel gate.

#2613 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How about idiocygate?
The only truly deserved “gate” at this point is the code. And that’s a wait and see!

Lonniegate?

#2614 1 year ago

Sexy stunt double? Kidding aside good eyes. Definitely not Ursula andress. Maybe her agent didn’t allow her image in the licensing.

Quoted from crwjumper:

I was installing a playfield protector on my LE tonight and I noticed this. It’s not Ursula Andress as Honey Rider. Any idea who she is?
[quoted image]

#2615 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Looks awesome

#2616 1 year ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

We need to ask GG about the Disco Volante sticker for the scoop bumper. Where is it!?

Didn't people say its in the goodie bag but they recommend not using it?

Quoted from crwjumper:

[quoted image]

shes got a heck of a camel toe goin on though

#2617 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

She's as much Ursula as that guy is Connery. Just looks like bad clip art and touch up.

I want to know who's hand that is on her thigh.

#2618 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

She's as much Ursula as that guy is Connery.

Hmm. Does not look like Connery one bit. Perhaps there was a licensing issue when this piece was made.

#2619 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Been working on this piece for a little bit, I figured that Spectre need a base of operations ...

[Comment moved to James Bond Mod thread]

#2620 1 year ago

Directors cut little nellie added, hopefully this scene is added in code!

3E5D511A-4B86-4265-9F55-49F97F5EBB47 (resized).jpeg3E5D511A-4B86-4265-9F55-49F97F5EBB47 (resized).jpegC31888E7-0EDE-4522-89F9-A9C94A8172C1 (resized).jpegC31888E7-0EDE-4522-89F9-A9C94A8172C1 (resized).jpeg
#2621 1 year ago

I want to know who's hand that is on her thigh.

it's hers

#2622 1 year ago

The lower one? looks really unnatural to me.

Can you pose like that? Her left arm must be a foot longer than her right.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2623 1 year ago

Can you pose like that? Her left arm must be a foot longer than her right.[quoted image]

Shes holding the knife sheath with her left hand so she can pull it out with her right hand and not hike that bikini even deeper into her nether regions

#2624 1 year ago

gettyimages-607384896-612x612.jpggettyimages-607384896-612x612.jpg

it's not that hard to imagine

#2625 1 year ago

Just a little janky with the photoshopping.

#2626 1 year ago

No, it’s not in the goodie bag. Gomez said he thought it was in there but he was incorrect. I haven’t heard anyone say to not use one

#2627 1 year ago

Stripped her down for a playfield protector install. Please don’t pile on. Some of us actually like playfield protectors.

9E0D7204-9E3C-4131-872B-B3E2B8F235D8 (resized).jpeg9E0D7204-9E3C-4131-872B-B3E2B8F235D8 (resized).jpeg

#2628 1 year ago

I get what you guys are saying, but it is out of proportion in the art.

You can't see her arm which is completely behind her back and her shoulder isn't dropped, both of these add to the needed length to get down that far on her thigh.
In addition, her fingers are pointed forward not down, so she must have incredible wrist flexibility or an extra joint in her arm.

This looks drawn, and it's just not right.

#2629 1 year ago

it looks traced, with modifications, from that getty image.

#2630 1 year ago

You can't see her arm which is completely behind her back and her shoulder isn't dropped, both of these add to the needed length to get down that far on her thigh.
In addition, her fingers are pointed forward not down, so she must have incredible wrist flexibility or an extra joint in her arm.

We haven't progressed very far since Sinbad

Screenshot_20230131-093837~2.pngScreenshot_20230131-093837~2.png
#2631 1 year ago
Quoted from Pingball:

We haven't progressed very far since Sinbad[quoted image]

I've owned sinbad 2 times, never noticed how bad that arm looks

#2632 1 year ago

Wait a minute?!? Are there three arms??

#2633 1 year ago

I used to buy a game then all the mods and protectors and spend $700+ now I just play them stock and maybe add a few mods but nothing crazy until I know I’m keeping it long term. Used to get cliffys too then sell the game so now just Mylar the shooter which is Pennies. I don’t play enough to beat them up.

#2634 1 year ago

I had a funky ball trap last night. Almost as if it were being cradled...

IMG_1594 (resized).jpgIMG_1594 (resized).jpg

#2635 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Definitely looking forward to the Bird One tower. What’s the ETA on this ?

#2636 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Stripped her down for a playfield protector install. Please don’t pile on. Some of us actually like playfield protectors.
[quoted image]

Easy fixed. All the people that do not like the protectors do not get to come over and play your game. Also when other people's playfileds are getting torn up from shitty balls, metal shavings, ball trails, etc, etc, underneath that protector the playfileld stays nice and minty. We have some games with protectors and some games without. We have had comp players play our games and not even notice that some of the games have a protector. The game is yours, do what you want with it. If other people do not like it that is their issue, do not ever make it yours.

#2637 1 year ago

I upgrade my LE with these awesome Mods from Lermods they look SO AWESOME! The Nellie on the playfield gives another vibe foo the entire experience and feels cohesive with the rest of the toys on the machine! Every time the shaker does his thing, the Nellie moves like is interacting with the game and with the lights looks amazing.
Captura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.31 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.31 p.m. (resized).png Captura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.18.59 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.18.59 p.m. (resized).png Captura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.19.09 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.19.09 p.m. (resized).png

The Diver ice blue lights finally makes the entire undersea toy comes to live in a whole different way! Looks and feels better! Congrats once again Lermods Captura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.43 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.43 p.m. (resized).png

Captura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.36 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.36 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.18.53 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.18.53 p.m. (resized).png
#2638 1 year ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

I upgrade my LE with these awesome Mods from Lermods they look SO AWESOME! The Nellie on the playfield gives another vibe foo the entire experience and feels cohesive with the rest of the toys on the machine! Every time the shaker does his thing, the Nellie moves like is interacting with the game and with the lights looks amazing.
[quoted image] [quoted image] [quoted image]
The Diver ice blue lights finally makes the entire undersea toy comes to live in a whole different way! Looks and feels better! Congrats once again Lermods [quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Blue lights are bad ass. How did you go about achieving that ?

#2639 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

[quoted image]

I put them on my games too - they really cut down on the dimples.

Thanks for showing me what I need take off I order to install mine!

#2640 1 year ago

The Diver ice blue lights finally makes the entire undersea toy comes to live in a whole different way! Looks and feels better! Congrats once again Lermods [quoted image]

How does that lighting interact when flasher in game goes off?

#2641 1 year ago

I didn't see those underwater blue lights on their site, can you send the link to those? Thanks!

#2642 1 year ago

Needs a shield for the naked blue light strip, but other than that, huge improvement.

#2643 1 year ago
Quoted from A330FOATL:

I didn't see those underwater blue lights on their site, can you send the link to those? Thanks!

Maybe it's this one?

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/james-bond-diver-fight-flasher

#2644 1 year ago

Thanks, I think you're right. He just installed it below. Thanks!

#2645 1 year ago

Has anyone had issues with their upper flipper? I just received my LE and the upper flipper worked for about 5 minutes but is now completely dead. Nothing is loose that I can see from underneath, but there has to be a bad connection or something. Emailed my distributor to get his thoughts but I’m hoping I’m not the only one that had this issue.

#2646 1 year ago
Quoted from Gd2103:

Has anyone had issues with their upper flipper? I just received my LE and the upper flipper worked for about 5 minutes but is now completely dead. Nothing is loose that I can see from underneath, but there has to be a bad connection or something. Emailed my distributor to get his thoughts but I’m hoping I’m not the only one that had this issue.

Check the switch blade stack at the left flipper button inside the cabinet. It sounds like the back blade (furthest from the button, the last to get contact when the button is pushed in fully) is just too far away to make contact and activate the flipper when the button is fully pressed. Bend the blade closer and you should be back in business. Pretty common.

If that doesn't do it, post and we can troubleshoot from there.

#2647 1 year ago

Dude, move on...lol

#2648 1 year ago

Yep that was it, thanks pin monk. The switch blade stack was bent way to the right, soon as I bent it back, I’m back in business, thanks again!

#2649 1 year ago

Camel toe appears larger as well.

#2650 1 year ago
Quoted from A330FOATL:

I bought these ones that works perfectly with LE as well. It’s tricky where to put it cause you might see them when you are playing. Needs to find the right angle and the spot so works to get to light only the toys and the background

I bought it here https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/james-bond-diver-fight-flasher

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Contact
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,407 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/53?hl=dakotamike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.