IMG_3488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0339.gif
Smells (resized).png
IMG_3486 (resized).png
IMG_4714 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4700 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 313.
#2151 1 year ago
Quoted from T3quila:

That is incredibly awesome of you. I actually doubt I would dislike either one, they are all cool.
I think I've narrowed it down to white and yellow, i like the modern spectre design without letters personally the most, but using the old one and have start on it may be more appropriate... Decisions decisions.

That's why I made both designs available! I thought I'd be a stickler for the wrong-era-logo usage and put the older era version on my game ... but the more I thought about it, the less I liked the idea of the logos not matching. So even though it's the wrong era SPECTRE logo in the game, since it's all over the place, I used the same one for the start button on my personal machine, so they'd all match. To each their own! It's been a pretty interesting divide between those who have purchased it thus far.

#2152 1 year ago

today my Slings are dead lights work but no pop on either side.Not sure I am describing it correctly but Im taking a shot.

#2153 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

today my Slings are dead lights work but no pop on either side.Not sure I am describing it correctly but Im taking a shot.

Sounds like just your switch blades are too far apart to register when the rubber is hit on the slings, and likewise the pop skirts are not triggering the switch blades below the playfield. Slings are on Node 8 and Pops are node 9, so doubtful it's blown transistors across two node boards.

Alternately they may be TOO CLOSE together so hitting does nothing because they're already triggered. You can see which on the slings by putting the game in switch test mode, then pulling put the white post inside left on the coin door (so you have power) and first pushing hard on the sling rubber NOT ON THE KICKER to save your finger if it fires. If that does nothing, then PULL the rubber away, releasing tension on the switch blade. If one or the other of those results in a kick, you just need to adjust the switch blades either closer (doesn't register unless the rubber is pushed hard) or further away (kicks when rubber is pulled back manually)

#2154 1 year ago

I will try that,Thank You

Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like just your switch blades are too far apart to register when the rubber is hit on the slings, and likewise the pop skirts are not triggering the switch blades below the playfield. Slings are on Node 8 and Pops are node 9, so doubtful it's blown transistors across two node boards.
Alternately they may be TOO CLOSE together so hitting does nothing because they're already triggered. You can see which on the slings by putting the game in switch test mode, then pulling put the white post inside left on the coin door (so you have power) and first pushing hard on the sling rubber NOT ON THE KICKER to save your finger if it fires. If that does nothing, then PULL the rubber away, releasing tension on the switch blade. If one or the other of those results in a kick, you just need to adjust the switch blades either closer (doesn't register unless the rubber is pushed hard) or further away (kicks when rubber is pulled back manually)

#2155 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Were there other Stern games released in the past that were initially sold with very little or poor code and then eventually climbed the ladder to a great game? Also, were there other games made in the past that "thought licensing was in the bag" then got caught in some type of bait and switch from a particular licensor?

Stranger Things comes to mind. Same software / rules team as well with Mike and Lonnie. Honestly, it was the main reason I ended up buying Bond premium, as my stranger things premium is such an incredible game. Took a while, but everyone wants one now. For good reason.

#2156 1 year ago

Finally! Rocket City Pinball's interactive Dragon Tank scene is up for pre-order. (Pre-order is to manage demand and accommodate my day job & everyday-life schedules, so I appreciate everyone's patience. Those with Red Barchetta mods know it took a while to get all the orders filled, but they were worth the wait and so is this!)

TankBanner (resized).jpgTankBanner (resized).jpg

Video of it in action:

Couple more pics:

TankFromAbove (resized).jpgTankFromAbove (resized).jpg

TankSide1 (resized).jpgTankSide1 (resized).jpg

TankSide2 (resized).jpgTankSide2 (resized).jpg

TankSideLit (resized).jpgTankSideLit (resized).jpg

All the details are in the listing but here are the highlights:
- Since the dragon tank scene in the movie takes place in a marshy area, my tank mount includes ground covering & vegetation to better represent the film -- instead of just being a toy sitting atop a piece of artwork/plastic. It's amazing how much more realistic it looks in an actual scene!
- Installation kit includes replacement hardware to better blend into the scene (gold screws/washers in lieu of the OEM silver ones)
- The tank has tiny LEDs for the 'eyes' which are powered off the GI
- The tank's mouth has a light strip to represent the fire belched forth by its flamesthrowers. (Sorry I couldn't put real flamethrowers on it -- didn't want to ruin your machine!) The mouth lights up when the stand-up target is hit (which is also when it appears on the screen to shoot flames)!
- Installation kit includes two connector/splitter sets to access these power sources, and requires no electrical work aside from separating and snapping connectors together. No soldering is required, and it's 100% removable with no permanent modification to the game.

Sure takes a lot less time to install than it does to build it, that's for sure! Installation only takes six minutes -- DIY installation video:

Link to shop listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/07752-interactive-dragon-tank-scene-for-james-bond-pro

Final notes: Now that I've put one in a game (and I'm my own worst critic), I've decided there's a small section on the mount that I'm going to remove from the design. I've included a photo in the listing to show what I mean, but it's a small section in the back behind the tank. Not really visible from the player's perspective anyway, but just for cleanliness I'm going to fix that for production units.

Also, big thanks and shout-out to The Pinball Lounge in Oviedo, Florida (inside the Oviedo Bowling Center). The owners, Kurt and Ed, are amazing humans and I'm glad to call them my friends. Kurt has a Premium and a Pro (the latter of which he's about to put on location elsewhere) and was kind enough to allow me to shoot my DIY video with it. Check them out if you're ever in the area -- they have TONS of games from different eras, always in top working condition, they host tournaments and events (just hosted the state championships this weekend, and my favorite event is always Flip-Out Friday), and they have great food and drink too!

#2157 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Got it,Thanks Pinmonk and Hayfarmer.Good easy lesson for me.

#2158 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

First time I've seen this and I assume its a 3-D printed shooter lane protector. Is that factory issued from Stern?
[quoted image]

Hi! Yup it’s a 3-D printed but really well done and with the color that match the LE. Really easy to install. I bought it from here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1426-pinhead-mods/07273-pindefender-for-james-bond-le

#2159 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I fixed the hard edges on my LE today with a couple of the suggested mods from fellow Pinsiders.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s great! Can you share me the link where you found those rubber items for the edge of the ramp? Congrats! Looks amazing!

#2160 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

I actually put the deluxe kit in my LE today. Honestly, not sure I'm crazy about them in this game. Doesn't really go with the retro lighting vibe. Wasn't intending to add them, but needed the plates to upgrade speakers on another machine and I'm a sucker for a discount. May take them out....very good product though, and I'm sure I'll put them elsewhere eventually if I do.
I did pickup an orange backing plate from him for the LE plaque though...silly little thing but really does make it pop!
[quoted image]

Hey they looked amazing! Where did you find the orange backing plate? Looks awesome!

#2161 1 year ago

Anyone else dig through the code with pinball browser? It was kinda cool to see that there's more planned for the Aston Martin. That doesn't come through via inserts alone.

#2162 1 year ago

Don't forget KISS by Lonnie.

How long did it take to get the final update, that turned it from average to great?

#2163 1 year ago

Does anyone know if the VUK on any power settings will make this shot? If possible, it could make the scoop rewarding by setting up an upper flipper shot and could be a code update wish list.

Games should be in Aus in a few weeks!!

37432602-5B3E-4C94-B74F-A19CA04F9BB0 (resized).jpeg37432602-5B3E-4C94-B74F-A19CA04F9BB0 (resized).jpeg
#2164 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Don't forget KISS by Lonnie.
How long did it take to get the final update, that turned it from average to great?

Like I said, the games before the chart started were mostly (all?) launching at 1.00 or greater.

KISS was Spike 1, not Spike 2, just like Ghostbusters. KISS launched with 1.01. Lonnie was the lead, Lyman came in and made KISS great. Heaven's on Fire is one of the best modes in the game. I see Tanio was in the support team, too. I wonder what he did on it? Deadpool made me a strong fan of Tanio's touch.

#2165 1 year ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

That’s great! Can you share me the link where you found those rubber items for the edge of the ramp? Congrats! Looks amazing!

M M SEALS Edge Trim Rubber, Fits Edge up to 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Length 5 Feet (1.55 Meter) https://a.co/d/4gIqiHV

DOBTIM Adhesive Rubber Strips 1/8 (.125)" Thick X 1" Wide X 10'Long, Self Stick Rubber Sheet Non-Slip Insulation Pads Black Rubber Padding Rubber Strip Roll https://a.co/d/bdfM0VI

You’ll have enough left over to do all of your pins and all of your friends pins - forever.

#2166 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Like I said, the games before the chart started were mostly (all?) launching at 1.00 or greater.
KISS was Spike 1, not Spike 2, just like Ghostbusters. KISS launched with 1.01. Lonnie was the lead, Lyman came in and made KISS great. Heaven's on Fire is one of the best modes in the game. I see Tanio was in the support team, too. I wonder what he did on it? Deadpool made me a strong fan of Tanio's touch.

For me Kiss Army is as good as it gets in pinball.

I think it's possible to get maybe a 20 billion Super Jackpot!

My best is only just over a billion so far.

#2167 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

For me Kiss Army is as good as it gets in pinball.
I think it's possible to get maybe a 20 billion Super Jackpot!
My best is only just over a billion so far.

I'm not a fan of the band KISS per se, but the pin was very enjoyable, and I ended up liking all the songs except Deuce. Cannot STAND that song, still. It's one of a handful of pins I'd have back again, and the LE, especially, is gorgeous.

#2168 1 year ago

Joining the Pro club later today, so I'll be along for the code update journey.

#2169 1 year ago

CODE,Mr Bond,more Code please!!!

#2170 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

CODE,Mr Bond,more Code please!!!

One update since October? Yeah way overdue.

#2171 1 year ago

Just finished my Rush sign project and now starting on a James Bond topper idea. Not looking to spend $1k on the Stern topper, when it eventually comes out. It would be made from wood and each piece is hand carved and painted (I attached a photo so you can see the type of material used). Thoughts on the design? Was thinking of also lighting up the white circle area from the back. Thanks for the help.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
E17AE1CA-4056-4CCA-8A4A-B37032355878 (resized).pngE17AE1CA-4056-4CCA-8A4A-B37032355878 (resized).png

#2172 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

Does anyone know if the VUK on any power settings will make this shot? If possible, it could make the scoop rewarding by setting up an upper flipper shot and could be a code update wish list.
Games should be in Aus in a few weeks!!
[quoted image]

yes,mine hits it at factory setting often

#2173 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

Stern told us we wouldn't be able to tell the difference with simulpops vs independent pops. They wouldn't lie just to save a buck, right?!

that may be the case when a single ball is in play, but during a MB when you've got more than one pinball in the pop bumpers, I think that firing both pop bumpers at the same time would have an effect on how the balls react vs. how they should react with independent pop bumpers.

a subtle difference yes, but there would be a difference and could potentially cause balls to drain out of the areas quicker than normal

#2174 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Just finished my Rush sign project and now starting on a James Bond topper idea. Not looking to spend $1k on the Stern topper, when it eventually comes out. It would be made from wood and each piece is hand carved and painted (I attached a photo so you can see the type of material used). Thoughts on the design? Was thinking of also lighting up the white circle area from the back. Thanks for the help.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Did you make that stern starman rush wall sign I saw someone post recently? If so, that was sharp. I'd be much more interested in a nice piece of room decor like that than a topper (I'm a sucker and ponied for one).

#2175 1 year ago

Brought home a premium the other day. Plays great. I'm starting to get the shots. It's fun.

IMG_2338 (resized).jpgIMG_2338 (resized).jpgIMG_2339 (resized).jpgIMG_2339 (resized).jpgIMG_2340 (resized).jpgIMG_2340 (resized).jpgIMG_2341 (resized).jpgIMG_2341 (resized).jpgIMG_2342 (resized).jpegIMG_2342 (resized).jpegIMG_2346 (resized).jpegIMG_2346 (resized).jpegIMG_2347 (resized).jpegIMG_2347 (resized).jpeg
#2176 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I fixed the hard edges on my LE today with a couple of the suggested mods from fellow Pinsiders.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

FWIW: The auto plunger has two hard edges that are likely to get more action than the edges you padded off. Something to consider.

#2177 1 year ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

FWIW: The auto plunger has two hard edges that are likely to get more action than the edges you padded off. Something to consider.

I used to pad those with felt, but I don’t bother any more.
I’m more concerned about the damage that occurs when using the flippers to slam the ball into the sharp edges of the exposed ramps for however many minutes I play each ball. And I pad the top lane above the pops as well because it also was taking a beating. As an added benefit to this one, now the ball doesn’t automatically drop into the “6” rollover each time I launch. I think that the ball launch does a lot less damage than the stuff on the playfield. But I may reconsider and pad that too.

#2178 1 year ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

Nowhere near the same level of force. It’s been talked about over the years.

#2179 1 year ago

Why is there Not a Code update Yet?????
pretty Ridiculous at this point.

LAST NIB I'll ever buy.

#2180 1 year ago
Quoted from fuzz:

Why is there Not a Code update Yet?????
pretty Ridiculous at this point.
LAST NIB I'll ever buy.

Using Lonnie's last pin (Stranger Things) as a guide for the chart of days between version updates, it seems like we should get another update this week on Bond. These updates are not going to be quick or comprehensive, so prepare yourself for another 8 months or so before you have a pretty complete game. It should start coming together by April.

STh Days Between Updates (resized).jpgSTh Days Between Updates (resized).jpg
#2181 1 year ago

I’m in

DCCF96A7-ECE6-4FDE-B8B2-BF3EC6EBD7D4 (resized).jpegDCCF96A7-ECE6-4FDE-B8B2-BF3EC6EBD7D4 (resized).jpeg
#2182 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Using Lonnie's last pin (Stranger Things) as a guide for the chart of days between version updates, it seems like we should get another update this week on Bond. These updates are not going to be quick or comprehensive, so prepare yourself for another 8 months or so before you have a pretty complete game. It should start coming together by April.

And if the hearsay is true that the licensor is being a pain in the ass, it could take longer.

#2183 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Finally! Rocket City Pinball's interactive Dragon Tank scene is up for pre-order. (Pre-order is to manage demand and accommodate my day job & everyday-life schedules, so I appreciate everyone's patience. Those with Red Barchetta mods know it took a while to get all the orders filled, but they were worth the wait and so is this!)
Also, big thanks and shout-out to The Pinball Lounge in Oviedo, Florida (inside the Oviedo Bowling Center). The owners, Kurt and Ed, are amazing humans and I'm glad to call them my friends. Kurt has a Premium and a Pro (the latter of which he's about to put on location elsewhere) and was kind enough to allow me to shoot my DIY video with it. Check them out if you're ever in the area -- they have TONS of games from different eras, always in top working condition, they host tournaments and events (just hosted the state championships this weekend, and my favorite event is always Flip-Out Friday), and they have great food and drink too!

Can't wait until you have one for the prem/le. I'm not a big mod guy, but this looks so much better than the stock Dragon!

#2184 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

And if the hearsay is true that the licensor is being a pain in the ass, it could take longer.

They got paid ,Time to kick down the goods.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2185 1 year ago

Yeah I’m not buying the whole “Lonnie takes this amount of time on past games…..”

This is today and for what Stern is charging they need to get it together. No excuses

Elwin games seem to come much better prepared at launch and he has a great team working together.

I got my LE over a month ago and just got it set up this weekend figuring a code drop was around the corner.

I’d say it’s slightly ahead of BM66. But It was the first LCD game under the Spike system I think. How many years ago was that?

The game has great potential and I think it’s gonna end up being fantastic. But come on man, let’s go

Small updates more frequently?

#2186 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

We're almost 6 months past the unveiling. There's plenty of "code" that should have been in the pipeline already for approval. I think that excuse is being weighed on heavier than reality because it's convenient.

#2187 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

We're almost 6 months past the unveiling. There's plenty of "code" that should have been in the pipeline already for approval. I think that excuse is being weighed on heavier than reality because it's convenient.

Possibly. In any case, no choice but to wait and see. I knew the code was crap when I ordered the game, but I have faith that GG won't let the game remain unfinished. The one thing that does bother me is the code version being at 0.80. Don't see how it can be at that version when about 40%, at best, of the game appears to be in place. The software guy in me dislikes that sort of inconsistency.

Quoted from iceman44:

I'd prefer that approach, but again, if rumors are true that the licensor needs to approve every release, it may be a better use of time to do fewer, larger releases.

#2188 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So what's the reason? I have no idea,

#2189 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah I’m not buying the whole “Lonnie takes this amount of time on past games…..”
This is today and for what Stern is charging they need to get it together. No excuses
Elwin games seem to come much better prepared at launch and he has a great team working together.
I got my LE over a month ago and just got it set up this weekend figuring a code drop was around the corner.
I’d say it’s slightly ahead of BM66. But It was the first LCD game under the Spike system I think. How many years ago was that?
The game has great potential and I think it’s gonna end up being fantastic. But come on man, let’s go

Comparing anyone to Keith Elwin is pretty unfair for several reasons.

Reason #1, he’s easily the best designer around today.

Reason #2, he designs the table AND rulesets. Typically, these are seperate jobs. Most coders, like Lonnie, are waiting for the designer to finish the layout before coming up with rules. Keith is thinking about rules as he’s putting the table together.

Reason #3 yeah licensor is picky, but don’t forget, they’re making 2 separate tables as well. Sure, Keith’s 60th is lighter in terms of assets, but it’s still a licensor bottleneck.

Not saying Stern couldn’t do better or be more transparent. Lord knows. But I’m just trying to set realistic expectations given their pattern of history. History shows Mike and Lonnie took about a year to polish Stranger Things into a top 20 machine. IMHO, it’s like a better Attack From Mars now that the code is complete, and that’s why I’m 100% confident Bond will get there.

#2190 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Comparing anyone to Keith Elwin is pretty unfair for several reasons.
Reason #1, he’s easily the best designer around today.
Reason #2, he designs the table AND rulesets. Typically, these are seperate jobs. Most coders, like Lonnie, are waiting for the designer to finish the layout before coming up with rules. Keith is thinking about rules as he’s putting the table together.
Reason #3 yeah licensor is picky, but don’t forget, they’re making 2 separate tables as well. Sure, Keith’s 60th is lighter in terms of assets, but it’s still a licensor bottleneck.
Not saying Stern couldn’t do better or be more transparent. Lord knows. But I’m just trying to set realistic expectations given their pattern of history. History shows Mike and Lonnie took about a year to polish Stranger Things into a top 20 machine. IMHO, it’s like a better Attack From Mars now that the code is complete, and that’s why I’m 100% confident Bond will get there.

I’m 100% Bond will get there.

They all work for Stern and Gomez is the boss. A difficult license? That I get, but it should be beyond where it is now.

STH was MUCH farther along and I liked it from Day one.

Still love this game and layout. Just saying

#2191 1 year ago

I’m not an expert on any of this update stuff but today is my first day playing since the unboxing above and I’m seeing that content license pending. Is that for the graphics that are already in there waiting for approval or more coming through soon? Either way I’m excited to see what happens.

My friend has a Godzilla and every time I go over there it’s a different and improved game and one time there was a huge update and huge improvement. I’d assume we’ll see the same thing happen here.

#2192 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

The overcurrent error showed up with CN15 unplugged so it isn't a GI bulb. The game starts up and plays without issue, but if I just open the coin door it will trigger the overcurrent error about 50% of the time. Most of the time it's on node board 8, but not always. Sometimes it shows up on board 1 or 9 and occasionally on 2 at once. The errors clear immediately when running the node board test. And I can easily reproduce it by closing and/or pulling the interlock switch. So my best guess is something is up with the power distribution board, specifically the circuit that cuts and restores 48V. Has anyone ever seen something similar? I have a Godzilla pro with a similar issue, so I'm guessing I'm not the only one seeing this. I'll try emailing stern support and see what they say.
The easiest solution is probably to just keep the coin door closed I guess.

In case anyone ever has a similar issue, I was able to figure out what the problem was. After swapping both the interlock switch and the power distribution board from another machine, and verifying there was no issues with the wiring, the "opening the coin door sometimes triggers overcurrent errors" problem was still there. I then measured the output voltage from the power supply and it was a bit on the high side at 48.65 V. I adjusted the potentiometer on the power supply counterclockwise a bit to get the output voltage at 48.3 V and the issue is gone. And at that lower voltage the left scoop default eject power seems about right now too. I had to dial that back when the voltage was higher because ejected balls were flying into the tank at high speed.

#2193 1 year ago

So, after really looking at the ramps and also the right side of the rocket where you lock the balls I have decided that I am very disappointed with the construction of the metal rails.

I took the suggestion of buying the Amazon trim to protect these sharp edges. While I was there, I removed the black bumper on the villain ramp and replaced it with the black Amazon trim. It not only fixed the damage happening to the rail and balls, but the added bonus is that the lip on the other side causes a ball that back tracks down the lane between the villain and henchmen ramp no longer goes STDM. Big improvement there.

I think stern should redesign the ramps and guides on my $14k toy and send me new ones. If not, I will no longer be buying a NIB machine as this is not acceptable. I can’t believe this passed QC.

C08699F6-30B8-46BE-8DA9-C16C2AF6A975 (resized).jpegC08699F6-30B8-46BE-8DA9-C16C2AF6A975 (resized).jpegC4BF0901-6CD1-46E3-8370-61E975A9BC84 (resized).jpegC4BF0901-6CD1-46E3-8370-61E975A9BC84 (resized).jpegD5D3B459-EE07-4104-B672-5BF38AC6CE11 (resized).jpegD5D3B459-EE07-4104-B672-5BF38AC6CE11 (resized).jpeg
#2194 1 year ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

So, after really looking at the ramps and also the right side of the rocket where you lock the balls I have decided that I am very disappointed with the construction of the metal rails.
I took the suggestion of buying the Amazon trim to protect these sharp edges. While I was there, I removed the black bumper on the villain ramp and replaced it with the black Amazon trim. It not only fixed the damage happening to the rail and balls, but the added bonus is that the lip on the other side causes a ball that back tracks down the lane between the villain and henchmen ramp no longer goes STDM. Big improvement there.
I think stern should redesign the ramps and guides on my $14k toy and send me new ones. If not, I will no longer be buying a NIB machine as this is not acceptable. I can’t believe this passed QC.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The existing bumpers are fine everywhere but on the henchman ramp - they take the vast majority of the impact, deflect and minimize actual impact on the exposed edge behind it. It's a standard design and really does work fine. The problem with the henchman ramp is twofold - that bumper is set too far away from the ramp to do its job best for the upper flipper, but more importantly, where it sits means bricks off the lower flipper will dead-on it regularly, and HARD. Some impact and wear is normal in a pin, it's about managing it.

#2195 1 year ago

Alt translite showed up today and has massively improved the look of this Pro. Aside from the translite being about 1/16th too wide, install was a breeze and the machine instantly got a lot sexier. Congrats again to Pinstein for coming up with this great solution.

alt-translite_sml (resized).jpgalt-translite_sml (resized).jpg
#2196 1 year ago

Is there a bug on .80 code where the jet pack won’t start in the proper position?

He stays in ramp position and ramp shots hit him and fall off the ramp. Started doing that after updating code.

Test mode won’t work either. It will move over to the missle and back.

#2197 1 year ago

Here's a before/after with the standard thin stern post sleeve and a normal thick sleeve on the pop/bond girl divider. Should take care of the edge impact there, and shoota a little smoother to boot.

Also put that edging from Amazon on the henchman ramp - works great, doesn't affect the shot at all that I can tell. I've got it dialed in pretty good and still hit it fairly consistently. Great find there.

PXL_20230124_021104808.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20230124_021104808.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20230124_025031391 (resized).jpgPXL_20230124_025031391 (resized).jpg
#2198 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

But you forget, Stern resources are all concentrated on the upcoming March Cornerstone. Sad but true. Personally, I would rather they simply concentrate on putting out one outstanding game a year rather than pumping out quantity. But, I feel the public uearns for multiple titles to be released per year, thus degrading the quality of the product.

#2199 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Here's a before/after with the standard thin stern post sleeve and a normal thick sleeve on the pop/bond girl divider. Should take care of the edge impact there, and shoota a little smoother to boot.
Also put that edging from Amazon on the henchman ramp - works great, doesn't affect the shot at all that I can tell. I've got it dialed in pretty good and still hit it fairly consistently. Great find there.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have a link to that trim on Amazon and How many pieces do you get with order?

#2200 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Do you have a link to that trim on Amazon and How many pieces do you get with order?

https://www.amazon.com/SEALS-Rubber-1-6mm-Length-Meter/dp/B07NDTP5YR/ref=sr_1_13

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Point, UT
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 313.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/44?hl=ksp1138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.