Screenshot_20240711_230851_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240711_230733_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240711_230750_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_5706 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3635 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3636 (resized).jpeg
goodies (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,691 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 334.
#16501 31 days ago

cool thanks for the kind words guys appreciate it

#16502 31 days ago

Bond LE
My jet pack Bond's feet gets stuck on the wire causing the left loop ball to deflect onto the playfield.
Any suggestions would be helpful
Thank you

#16503 30 days ago
Quoted from sunde:

Bond LE
My jet pack Bond's feet gets stuck on the wire causing the left loop ball to deflect onto the playfield.
Any suggestions would be helpful
Thank you

You might want to check behind the playfield and ensure the wand on bond it tightened. You might have a bit of sag if the screw/bolt has loosened.

#16504 30 days ago

Anybody else have a plunger that shoots the ball into the left wall? My plunger is lined up on the right side of the ball and kicking it to the left. I've unscrewed the plunger assembly and tried to adjust with no luck. I also tried to switch out the plunger spring with different tension springs. A stiffer spring seems to work a little better. I love Stern, but there's been a lot of plunger issues with recent games.

#16505 30 days ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Anybody else have a plunger that shoots the ball into the left wall? My plunger is lined up on the right side of the ball and kicking it to the left. I've unscrewed the plunger assembly and tried to adjust with no luck. I also tried to switch out the plunger spring with different tension springs. A stiffer spring seems to work a little better. I love Stern, but there's been a lot of plunger issues with recent games.

It might be your playfield moving side to side. See if you can slide playfield and move plunger to center point of the ball. I had this issue on my Deadpool.

#16506 30 days ago
Quoted from TooMetal:

It might be your playfield moving side to side. See if you can slide playfield and move plunger to center point of the ball. I had this issue on my Deadpool.

Thank you, I tried this. There wasn't enough play to help. It appears that's it was mounted to far to the right. I'm sure Stern does hundreds at a time. That's why I was wondering if there are more 007 owners with the same problem.

processed-A43D1A06-6EBE-493F-ABD9-E044DA6531A9 (resized).jpegprocessed-A43D1A06-6EBE-493F-ABD9-E044DA6531A9 (resized).jpegprocessed-FBE49412-1E27-47B4-9304-CA2B90822C92 (resized).jpegprocessed-FBE49412-1E27-47B4-9304-CA2B90822C92 (resized).jpeg
#16507 30 days ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I had an issue with mine hitting the sides and not making it up and around, but I installed a shooter lane protector and it fixed that. Maybe give that a shot if you don’t have one. I do still every once in a while have a ball that hits that left metal piece where the balls eject from every once in a while. Not sure why but it’s not often.

#16508 30 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Can’t wait for gandsmack to drop the bomb on us and tell us which way he went. Within a few days?

Im impulsive. See the foo thread

Went with the Premium.

#16509 29 days ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Thank you, I tried this. There wasn't enough play to help. It appears that's it was mounted to far to the right. I'm sure Stern does hundreds at a time. That's why I was wondering if there are more 007 owners with the same problem. [quoted image][quoted image]

That looks about as bad as it was on my NIB Deadpool. I ended up actually drilling new holes in the inside plate of the shooter assembly to be able to shift the assembly far enough to the left. New holes needed to give the screws fresh wood to bite into in the cabinet.

#16510 29 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Went with the Premium.

Good choice. Enjoy!

#16511 28 days ago

Wow this place went kinda dead huh? Sounds like we need some callouts.

#16512 28 days ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

We need callouts, more bond women clips, flipper button speech, attract more clips.

All polish to a already great game of course but these are my wants and seem no brainers really.

Please make it happen, game is a gem.

#16513 26 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

We need callouts, more bond women clips, flipper button speech, attract more clips.
All polish to a already great game of course but these are my wants and seem no brainers really.
Please make it happen, game is a gem.

+1
This weekend my son discovered the machines say things when you press flipper buttons even when no one is playing it. So he went along all the machines, pressing flippers and enjoying the call outs. Comes to Bond: hears nothing.
Looks at me.
I shrug shoulders.

It's really hard to believe this game isn't fully coded over 18 months after release. And it's not just that we should have callouts besides the English dude. Or that we want more Bond women clips. There are still things that need additional polish. Example? After getting the JPMB once or twice and shooting the left scoop, the video screen tells you "Jet Pack is Ready" when it isn't. The player still has to hit the left orbit shot to light the second light. Then get another shot in the scoop. Seems like the easiest thing is to remove that pause with the stock JP video and only play it when Jetpack is actually one left orbit shot from being activated. The best thing would be to update the on-screen message to say "One more shot to orbit and one more shot to scoop to get Jetpack MB ready" or some such.

#16514 26 days ago

I have hit so many different combinations of skill shots in the past few weeks trying to get the MXV Secret SS. It isn't the Bond Women Loop to Henchmen Ramp because I've done that at least six times. Any other ideas?

#16515 26 days ago

Full plunge > right orbit > upper orbit (Bond girl) > Henchman ramp

That should do it.

#16516 26 days ago
Quoted from rickker:

That should do it.

Holy crap! You serious? I hope that's worth 100M or something ridiculous.
...And now back to trying for the MXV skill shot....

#16517 25 days ago

Looking for some opinions from Bond premium / LE owners. It is on my wish list and the few chances that I have had to play one, I have liked it. Great sounds / flow / music / theme integration which are all huge for me.

What concerns me a bit is the code. Don't get me wrong - I think that Mike V has done an amazing job with the rules integration and its breadth. There is a ton to do. I may be wrong, but from my few plays of the game, it seems like you can only do one thing at a time. The only stacking that takes place is adding one of the two main MB's to a villain / henchman / other mode. Is that correct? If so, does that make the game a bit of a grind? Especially with long mode timers, it seems like you may get locked out of progress that you might otherwise make towards a wizard mode (i.e. especially if the mode you start requires you to hit one lit shot).

Hoping some owners can chime in on their opinions of the code. I am thinking of getting one soon, and would love to hear thoughts from people who get to play the game all the time. Thanks!

#16518 25 days ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

What concerns me a bit is the code. Don't get me wrong - I think that Mike V has done an amazing job with the rules integration and its breadth. There is a ton to do. I may be wrong, but from my few plays of the game, it seems like you can only do one thing at a time. The only stacking that takes place is adding one of the two main MB's to a villain / henchman / other mode. Is that correct? If so, does that make the game a bit of a grind? Especially with long mode timers, it seems like you may get locked out of progress that you might otherwise make towards a wizard mode (i.e. especially if the mode you start requires you to hit one lit shot).

Correct, minimal stacking and long modes. I think a lot of that has to do with how the licensor wanted the clips presented, iirc they didn't want any stacking at all initially because they didn't want clips from different movies overtop on another.

And yes, if you are focusing on starting a mini-wiz mode and only need one more villain for example, but start a Q mode or a henchman instead you have to slog through it. I wish the code would allow you to start a mini wizard mode after starting six of any combination of the four main types of modes instead of having to do all of one type.

On the plus side, smart missiles help a lot with completing modes and you can earn them relatively easily if you are good at the skill shots, martini shot and/or get the perk from completing Swimming with the Sharks Spectre weapon mode.

Default settings hand out extra balls like crazy, once you get the hang of the layout the games can get long, it isn't one where you can fire it up to have a quick five minute game and feel like you accomplished anything.

I personally give the code a solid B. With some more polish I think it could be an A, but it used to be a D+, so that's progress.

Hope that helps.

#16519 25 days ago

Code is deep, complicated and evolving. I’ve had my LE for 18 months. Still find it awesome. Still trying to crack 1B. It is as deep as I have played and def have tons of fun. Other games might have better flow or easier shots. Add this one to your collection and good luck beating it and getting bored. It has beat the shite out if me for a year.

#16520 25 days ago
Quoted from rickker:

That should do it.

Yes, I accidently hit this Skill Shot last night and didn't have any idea how I did it. All I know is I missed what I was shooting at and suddenly the accomplishment pops up on the screen

#16521 25 days ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

from my few plays of the game, it seems like you can only do one thing at a time. The only stacking that takes place is adding one of the two main MB's to a villain / henchman / other mode. Is that correct? If so, does that make the game a bit of a grind?

This is my concern as well, at any given time you've mostly got one main thing going on. Not sure yet how important this really is, and you can still work on multi-balls and maybe a few other things like the in/out lane awards but it does feel a little limiting.

#16522 25 days ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Looking for some opinions from Bond premium / LE owners. It is on my wish list and the few chances that I have had to play one, I have liked it. Great sounds / flow / music / theme integration which are all huge for me.
Hoping some owners can chime in on their opinions of the code. I am thinking of getting one soon, and would love to hear thoughts from people who get to play the game all the time. Thanks!

When it comes to pinball, code is the most important thing to me. Bond is in my top 3 favorite games to date!

The code is AMAZING and it just keeps getting better and better! Love Bond! Shoots great and the code is fantastic!

#16523 25 days ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I wish the code would allow you to start a mini wizard mode after starting six of any combination of the four main types of modes instead of having to do all of one type.

Was thinking more about this last night, and I think it is currently by biggest issue with the code. I play to play, I don't want to focus on one type of mode to the exclusion of all others, so I haven't even seen a mini-wiz mode yet (my skillz are low).

I know I have had games on Bond where I have played ten modes of different types, both MBs and Bond, James Bond and still haven't seen a mini-wiz mode. So basically, playing the game like a game instead of grinding one type of mode penalizes you. It is an odd approach where theoretically you could play 20 out of 24 of the standard modes in the game and still not see a mini-wizard.

To be fair I haven't played Bond much since before the last couple of releases, so maybe things have changed?

#16524 25 days ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Was thinking more about this last night, and I think it is currently by biggest issue with the code. I play to play, I don't want to focus on one type of mode to the exclusion of all others, so I haven't even seen a mini-wiz mode yet (my skillz are low).
I know I have had games on Bond where I have played ten modes of different types, both MBs and Bond, James Bond and still haven't seen a mini-wiz mode. So basically, playing the game like a game instead of grinding one type of mode penalizes you. It is an odd approach where theoretically you could play 20 out of 24 of the standard modes in the game and still not see a mini-wizard.
To be fair I haven't played Bond much since before the last couple of releases, so maybe things have changed?

These are my biggest concerns.

#16525 25 days ago
Quoted from dboeren:

This is my concern as well, at any given time you've mostly got one main thing going on. Not sure yet how important this really is, and you can still work on multi-balls and maybe a few other things like the in/out lane awards but it does feel a little limiting.

Also when you get a multiball going with a mode started, it's almost like the mode ceases to exist. The flashing shots are there, but the multiball jackpot shots seem to overpower them. Mode progress and timer are no longer shown on the display. Little things like this and the lack of certain callouts prevent this very good game from being one of the GOATs.

#16526 25 days ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Also when you get a multiball going with a mode started, it's almost like the mode ceases to exist. The flashing shots are there, but the multiball jackpot shots seem to overpower them. Mode progress and timer are no longer shown on the display. Little things like this and the lack of certain callouts prevent this very good game from being one of the GOATs.

The mode timer and progress are still there, just harder to see (displayed in a small widget on the upper left corner).

I think what’s lacking with the overlap is the excitement of scoring big, which is a combination of the possible lack of girl multipliers in play (which can dampen all experiences in this game) as well as a lack of a time completion bonus for modes. I really think they need the latter, as there is currently no reward for dominating modes.

#16527 25 days ago
Quoted from rob3:

The mode timer and progress are still there, just harder to see (displayed in a small widget on the upper left corner).
I think what’s lacking with the overlap is the excitement of scoring big, which is a combination of the possible lack of girl multipliers in play (which can dampen all experiences in this game) as well as a lack of a time completion bonus for modes. I really think they need the latter, as there is currently no reward for dominating modes.

Really? It must be very small? I've looked and can't see anything that shows my mode progress once I get mb going. Agree wholeheartedly with your last statement. It would also make smart missiles a better perk. The risk/reward of actually completing a mode versus taking safe shots and letting it time out so you can get to the mini wizard (or HMSS if you're way better than me at pinball) is very out of balance IMO.

#16528 25 days ago

Really? It must be very small? I've looked and can't see anything that shows my mode progress once I get mb going. Agree wholeheartedly with your last statement. It would also make smart missiles a better perk. The risk/reward of actually completing a mode versus taking safe shots and letting it time out so you can get to the mini wizard (or HMSS if you're way better than me at pinball) is very out of balance IMO.

Yep. Smart missile use too.

It’s there it’s like a health bar. Very hard to read though.

#16529 24 days ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Yeah it's been mentioned repeatedly that a better way to do it would have been a villain, a henchman, the weapon and the gadget for a movie should have lit the insert and then started a wiz mode for that movie. Would have made the player mix it up with modes/weapons/gadgets and it just seems that's what the playfield design pointed towards.

Getting the wiz modes by hitting the same type (villain or henchman) over and over again just doesn't seem as much fun, it makes you concentrate on just one shot to keep starting the modes, and it's not cohesive with the theme.

I do still love the game and I think it's brilliant - but that's just one thing they could have structured a little better.

#16530 24 days ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Yeah it's been mentioned repeatedly that a better way to do it would have been a villain, a henchman, the weapon and the gadget for a movie should have lit the insert and then started a wiz mode for that movie. Would have made the player mix it up with modes/weapons/gadgets and it just seems that's what the playfield design pointed towards.
Getting the wiz modes by hitting the same type (villain or henchman) over and over again just doesn't seem as much fun, it makes you concentrate on just one shot to keep starting the modes, and it's not cohesive with the theme.
I do still love the game and I think it's brilliant - but that's just one thing they could have structured a little better.

Since I made the villain ramp 2 shots to qualify the villain mode my games have been much more varied. I get heaps of spectre weapons, q and henchman. I just play for fun now rather than doing 6 villain modes in a row and then left with half the game over.

#16531 24 days ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Is there any reward at all for starting all four modes for a particular movie other than making the insert light stay solid instead of blink? Major missed opportunity along with basically no reward for actually completing modes.

#16532 24 days ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Yeah, I gave up on that dream months ago, would mean adding two more mini-wiz modes to the code which is unlikely to happen at this point. Changing the code to have six of any combination of the mode types rather than six of one doesn't require any new mini-wiz modes, would be relatively easy to change and would be a big improvement imo.

#16533 24 days ago

Is there any reward at all for starting all four modes for a particular movie other than making the insert light stay solid instead of blink? Major missed opportunity along with basically no reward for actually completing modes.

There is an end of ball movie bonus, and if you have that movies Bond girl collected but unused, it stays unused rather than being lost.

#16534 24 days ago

+1
I wish they had structured the mode stacking with JPMB and BOMB to allow the mode first activated (V or H are the only modes you can stack with MB) to be the video integration and call outs, etc. You are absolutely right: if you always stack a JPMB or BOMB with a V or H mode, you'll never see much of the V or H mode video/audio content and would only see the same JPMB and BOMB content over and over. And that's a real shame. It's led me to sometimes deliberately NOT activate an available MB just because I hadn't seen that mode's video/audio content in a while. This is particularly true of Fiona Volpe with the JPMB because that first shot is up the left orbit, so you activate JPMB and never see any Thunderball footage. And I really dig that thing she does with her hair after dumping the motorcycle...

Fiona (resized).pngFiona (resized).png
#16535 24 days ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

+1
And I really dig that thing she does with her hair after dumping the motorcycle...

I consider the Luciana Paluzzi hair-flip a reward for completing that mode.

What a beauty.

#16536 24 days ago

They should have a way to skip to the modes and play them at the beginning of the game. Like pressing the flippers in some order. I think Jaws has this?

#16537 23 days ago
Quoted from rob3:

There is an end of ball movie bonus, and if you have that movies Bond girl collected but unused, it stays unused rather than being lost.

Add to this a rather substantial end of ball bonus. Also now when you can rack up a pretty big multiplier with skillshots and completed top lanes. Completing a mode on ball one can easily result in 50-100M additional bonus points through a game with a couple of extra balls.

But fundamentally I agree. It would be very nice with some drama, celebration and up-front points and or time bonus for actually completing a mode. Now the only way I can tell when I am done is the "smart missile added" sound.

#16538 23 days ago

Common problem? Im on 6.5..

IMG_7392 (resized).jpegIMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
#16539 23 days ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Common problem? Im on 6.5..

Mine is at a 6.7 and it does happen occasionally.

My game will recognize the ball has stopped here and the gate will open up prior to a full ball-search cycle.

#16540 23 days ago
Quoted from rickker:

Mine is at a 6.7 and it does happen occasionally.
My game will recognize the ball has stopped here and the gate will open up prior to a full ball-search cycle.

Yes, mine did the same so no tilt risks there then..

#16541 23 days ago

How often does stern make a final wizard mode a standalone playable option? My turtles game has the final battle option to play by itself and hoping that they will do this with bond. I was four modes away and that was one of my best games ever lol. Little Nellie is always a pain!

#16542 23 days ago

Mike V said challenge modes were planned but I was surprised they were not included on the latest update. I hope they get added in a future update.

#16543 23 days ago
Quoted from docquest:

Mike V said challenge modes were planned but I was surprised they were not included on the latest update. I hope they get added in a future update.

Good to know! That would be awesome. Hopefully next code release is around the corner and it includes this.

#16544 23 days ago

So, I ended up adding a scuba scene mod into my Pro. Not the "official" stern replacement kit that's a couple hundred bucks. I bought the reflective cover from PBL and then found some $8 scuba action figures from Amazon.

It came out pretty good, but the main purpose of this post is to report that my shots to the scuba VUK changed dramatically and the only thing that changed that would affect the actual performance of the scoop area is the surface of the new reflective plastic. I used to have a 60-70% rate of hitting that scoop but now it just hits that upper rubber nub or the metal side above the stock rubber and bounces right out. My only guess is that the ball has less resistance on the new plastic and is hitting that section too fast and it just bounces it back out. I took the glass off and practiced the shot and it's consistent and will throw the ball back out everytime. My solution? I added a second peice of foam from the goodie bag to cover the entire side rail and now I can make that shot about 80-85% of the time lol.

Is it a bit of a cheat? Probably but the way I see it, I'm not a tourney player and I set my machine for maximum enjoyment in my home and that is what this foam mod achieves for me. I'm wondering if anyone out there has experienced the same when changing that plastic? Fyi I used to wax the scuba scene plastic once a week, but the difference between the two is definitely there.

20240626_181831 (resized).jpg20240626_181831 (resized).jpg
#16545 23 days ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Much needed

#16546 23 days ago
Quoted from Npbassman:

So, I ended up adding a scuba scene mod into my Pro. Not the "official" stern replacement kit that's a couple hundred bucks. I bought the reflective cover from PBL and then found some $8 scuba action figures from Amazon.
It came out pretty good, but the main purpose of this post is to report that my shots to the scuba VUK changed dramatically and the only thing that changed that would affect the actual performance of the scoop area is the surface of the new reflective plastic. I used to have a 60-70% rate of hitting that scoop but now it just hits that upper rubber nub or the metal side above the stock rubber and bounces right out. My only guess is that the ball has less resistance on the new plastic and is hitting that section too fast and it just bounces it back out. I took the glass off and practiced the shot and it's consistent and will throw the ball back out everytime. My solution? I added a second peice of foam from the goodie bag to cover the entire side rail and now I can make that shot about 80-85% of the time lol.
Is it a bit of a cheat? Probably but the way I see it, I'm not a tourney player and I set my machine for maximum enjoyment in my home and that is what this foam mod achieves for me. I'm wondering if anyone out there has experienced the same when changing that plastic? Fyi I used to wax the scuba scene plastic once a week, but the difference between the two is definitely there.
[quoted image]

I did similar by adding an adhesive felt pad to the top of that plate that the rubber nub is on. It absorbes the impact and prevents bounce out 99% of the time.

Is that one of those precision Flipper bats you can adjust without lifting the playfield?

#16547 23 days ago

Nice mirror blades, Npbassman
We've got an LE. Can't say I hate the side blades. Can't say I like em. But every time I see mirror blades on a Bond they look fantastic. It's so damn tempting to put them on...

#16548 23 days ago
Quoted from MoSeS_1592:

I did similar by adding an adhesive felt pad to the top of that plate that the rubber nub is on. It absorbes the impact and prevents bounce out 99% of the time.
Is that one of those precision Flipper bats you can adjust without lifting the playfield?

Yes, that is a precision halo and I specifically put it in that location so I can play with the flipper positioning easily. It makes making small adjustments super simple and hassle free.

#16549 23 days ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Nice mirror blades, Npbassman
We've got an LE. Can't say I hate the side blades. Can't say I like em. But every time I see mirror blades on a Bond they look fantastic. It's so damn tempting to put them on...

Thanks @NICHOLASTREE. Mirrors look fantastic on this pin. I always thought that this title was a little dark on the playfield, but I didn't want to ruin the feel and vibe of what they were shooting for with the red theme and warm white lighting by adding nuclear pinstadiums. For me, the mirrors add just enough extra stock playfield light reflection and ambiance to get the illumination to right where it's supposed to be. Just my opinion, of course.
20231223_141458 (resized).jpg20231223_141458 (resized).jpg

#16550 22 days ago

Hi All,

I've had my JB Pro for 4 weeks now and have been playing it quite regularly. Prior to making the purchasing decision I also played 2 different JB Pro's on location during a 6 - 8 week period. In all 3 different machines I have noticed that the ball occasionally skips over the Bond Girl Upper Loop switch and doesn't register so I have ordered the Bond Girl Upper Loop fix plastic from the Electric Playground so hopefully that will fix it.
In addition I have noticed (and this is definitely more so on my machine than the 2 I played on location) that the ball occasionally skips over the left orbit switch and doesn't register, but only if the shot is medium to hard (any soft or slow shot always registers) and from the center loop. If the shot is made to the left orbit then the switch always registers. This seems to happen whether I am completing a Bird 1 lock, or starting Bird 1 multi ball. I also think that the switch doesn't register occasionally during Bird 1 multi ball that that is more of a perception thing, than knowing for sure. I've searched the forum, and also googled but can't seem to find any mention of this issue. I have also looked for a similar plastic for the left orbit switch to fix the issue but haven't found one.

Has anyone else encountered this issue with their JB Pro?

regards
Paul

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Point, UT
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
PinShades

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 200.00
Pinball Machine
PINBALLPICKERS

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canton, MI
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chesterfield Township, NJ
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 16,691 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 334.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.