IMG_3500 (resized).JPG
Pinside_forum_7938692_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_5900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9891 (resized).jpeg
20231223_141458 (resized).jpg
20240626_181831 (resized).jpg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,645 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 333.
#11101 10 months ago

Anyone else having issues downloading the 96 code? Been trying since it was released. Also Bond on a Wand has pearmently ran out of jet fuel ⛽️, he is stuck straddling the Rocket . Went into test and it won’t move /recailibrate. Inspected plugs/drive belt, everything seems ok. Found a small PC board dangling off the very back of the game. Game has 0 mods

IMG_6191 (resized).pngIMG_6191 (resized).pngIMG_6192 (resized).jpegIMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
#11102 10 months ago

We need more Bond Women presence. More Connery one liners for callouts.

Thank you

#11103 10 months ago

I suspect a lot of these decisions have been made based on requirements/restrictions from the License owner.

I bet that the plans for all this (when the playfield was designed) were quite a bit different originally. Gomez doesn't want to ruin the relationship by saying "it's all the licensor's fault", so instead he says "this is the way we are doing it".

#11104 10 months ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

More Connery one liners for callouts

For sure and at the very minimum some Connery and villain flipper button speech.

#11105 10 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

For sure and at the very minimum some Connery and villain flipper button speech.

Yeah. So many great villain call outs are waiting to be used. I could see pushing the flippers during attract mode and hearing:

Blofeld: "This organization will not tolerate failure."
Goldfinger: "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."
Blofeld: "Kill Bond! Now!"
Rosa Klebb: "Excellent."

Or any number of Bond Girls: "Oh, James..."

#11106 10 months ago

Great new wizard mode.

Making the villain mode activation 2 shots is lame. It was already the easiest path the wizard modes. Now its even more out of balance with starting spectre weapons and henchmen. I really hope they dont make this game any easier.

If HMSS mode is all clips of Bond hooking up with his girls that could be pretty slick.

#11107 10 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Yeah. So many great villain call outs are waiting to be used. I could see pushing the flippers during attract mode and hearing:
Blofeld: "This organization will not tolerate failure."
Goldfinger: "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."
Blofeld: "Kill Bond! Now!"
Rosa Klebb: "Excellent."
Or any number of Bond Girls: "Oh, James..."

The skillshots seem pretty low in points now. I think they all went from 10m to 2 mil.

#11108 10 months ago

I just want to hear a bond girl saying "Oh James" Everytime I hit that rocket. J/K. Seriously though, I wish there was some kind of mode or throwback to Moneypenny.

#11109 10 months ago

the superskill shots (hold left flipper in when plunging) not the regular skill shots were all reduced for 10/12.5 million to 2/2.5 million.

Quoted from Rhart51:

The skillshots seem pretty low in points now. I think they all went from 10m to 2 mil.

#11110 10 months ago
Quoted from 8Pin:

Great new wizard mode.
Making the villain mode activation 2 shots is lame. It was already the easiest path the wizard modes. Now its even more out of balance with starting spectre weapons and henchmen. I really hope they dont make this game any easier.
If HMSS mode is all clips of Bond hooking up with his girls that could be pretty slick.

I'd love to see your game settings. Sounds like your game might be a set up a little on the "liberal" side.

Making Villain 2 shots was the right move. 1 might even be better. Game is way too much of a slog right now and most people can see it.

A few suggestions I'd have to help break up the chop:

Mystery awards: There should be awards that end modes early, or at least give you shots toward completing a mode. The mystery award VUK is risky...you can drain off it. Would be nice if when the ball bounces in there during the mode, sometimes you'd at least get a little progress toward completing it.

Smart bomb: a "bomb" gadget that isn't too tough to qualify that kills a shot or a jackpot (I'd guess this is in the works but who knows). Similar to Deadpool's Boom button.

More stacking: Don't see why you shouldn't be able to play a Q mode and a hench/villain mode at the same time. In fact, it would give you more incentive to win the Q mode, so you can start a multiball that polishes off one of the other modes.

Grant mode: This mode just sucks ass. Shorten the time by about 20 seconds. It's unbearable.

No mode should be over 50 seconds, yet they have some that last 70 seconds. I also suspect these modes are pausing when the ball is in the pops, or when other shit is going on. It's depressing coming out of a long multiball only to find you still have 40 seconds left in some interminable mode.

#11111 10 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

the superskill shots (hold left flipper in when plunging) not the regular skill shots were all reduced for 10/12.5 million to 2/2.5 million.

That sucks!

They did seem a little high though...

#11112 10 months ago

Yup, exactly, that bums me out because I had a guaranteed 30million on every game.

All part if the rebalancing I suppose.

#11113 10 months ago
Quoted from 8Pin:

Great new wizard mode.

That's the beauty of the adjustments menu. You can always make activating a mode easier or harder. I'm happy for you that this machine seems too easy. I hope I get good enough to feel the same way. Of course, if/when I do, I'll just go into the adjustments menu and make it more challenging.

I think this is a good step toward rebalancing. 10M and up for those skill shots was too much, IMO. And at tournaments it puts people familiar with Bond in significant advantage over those who don't know to hold down the left flipper.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

More stacking: Don't see why you shouldn't be able to play a Q mode and a hench/villain mode at the same time. In fact, it would give you more incentive to win the Q mode, so you can start a multiball that polishes off one of the other modes.

That's a great idea. In the movies, the Q gadgets help Bond defeat villains and henchmen. Why wouldn't they do the same in this game? We are Bond. Q gadgets/modes are supposed to help us, not kill us.

#11114 10 months ago

Good!!! It was F'ing stupid for someone to be able to get 30M+ in 3 balls without flipping, which is possible if you can upnudge into the Q scoop. With the top rollover skill shot being 250k, and even B1MB jackpots at 1M, getting 30M+ for skill shots was wildly imbalanced.

What's the value for the soft plunge to Jetpack skillshot? We tweaked my friend's Prem last week to ensure the right orbit didn't feed SDTM allowing this "in between" skill shot to be possible.

#11115 10 months ago

10M and up for those skill shots was too much, IMO

Not to mention, that on the machine I have played, 99 out of 100 plunges got the 10M without doing anything.

#11116 10 months ago
Quoted from tlantos:

Not to mention, that on the machine I have played, 99 out of 100 plunges got the 10M without doing anything.

Quoted from tlantos:

For sure. It was my secret weapon on multi player games. I’m sad to see it go but also happy that there is some common sense rebalancing going on.

#11117 10 months ago
Quoted from 8Pin:

Great new wizard mode.

If you’re easily beating the villains and regularly making it to the wizard modes, then I imagine you’re getting pretty deep on the the other categories and lighting a number of movie inserts.

There are YouTube vids of people like Karl making it to Run to the Hills and it’s immensely helpful for the rest of us to see how he does it.

Take your phone and record one of your good games. I would love to see someone lighting all the movie inserts, because the likes of Jack Danger aren’t even getting close on their streams. I’m always looking to pick up tips and learn how to “play better”.

#11118 10 months ago

Completed Diamonds Are Forever yesterday. Getting some points for lighting these movie inserts sure would be nice... (I wasn't able to test if I would retain Tiffany Case after a drain.)
I haven't been able to light more than two of them in a single game so far...
Also noticed the Bond girl multiplier clock just keeps running during the lengthy High Stakes eject animations.

Screenshot_20230913_174135_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230913_174135_Chrome (resized).jpg
#11119 10 months ago
Quoted from rickker:

Also noticed the Bond girl multiplier clock just keeps running during the lengthy High Stakes eject animations.
[quoted image]

"more time for bond girl X" or even "Spot bond girl X" would be a great mystery/achievement award.

Yes, I'm looking for handouts. A game THIS deep with this much stuff to get through could really use some player perks. Monster Bash is a great example of this...mystery award sometimes starts a mode you badly need, or awards you a 'boom button" kill.

#11120 10 months ago
Quoted from dogwith1eye:

If you’re easily beating the villains and regularly making it to the wizard modes, then I imagine you’re getting pretty deep on the the other categories and lighting a number of movie inserts.
There are YouTube vids of people like Karl making it to Run to the Hills and it’s immensely helpful for the rest of us to see how he does it.
Take your phone and record one of your good games. I would love to see someone lighting all the movie inserts, because the likes of Jack Danger aren’t even getting close on their streams. I’m always looking to pick up tips and learn how to “play better”.

Honestly I would be shocked if anyone actually gets all the movie inserts lit for HMSS. That’s an insane task to behold.

#11121 10 months ago

I do want to voice that I find the mystery "High Stakes" to be lacking. Would be nice to see some better incentives.

#11122 10 months ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I do want to voice that I find the mystery "High Stakes" to be lacking. Would be nice to see some better incentives.

Yeah there's just not much useful in there. And the "good" awards - like start multiball - often happen when you don't want them to (before you've started a mode).

Some stuff you could add:
-add time for mode
-reduce time for mode (my preference lol)
-"boom button" kill shot for jackpot/mode shots
-add time for bond girl X
-Start a Henchmen mode
-add bond girl X (light one of the flashing bond women inserts)
-add-a-ball in multiball (most other sterns I can think of has this as a mystery award)

#11123 10 months ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

+1

This is exactly the kind of thing I expect the design team will work on for the upcoming updates to 1.0. High stakes kinda sucks right now. It's nice when you get a ball lock. It's nice if you get a bonus for the spinner, though I guess 6,000 is per rotation of the spin and not 6,000 each time the spinner gets spun?

Either way, High Stakes is the one mystery X factor for the game. So it's there and ready to be improved. Right now I really don't look forward to it. As CrazyLevi said, it sucks when you get Bird One MB out of the High Stakes because you're most likely wasting it unless it's stacked with a V/H mode.

Quoted from rickker:

Bond Girls and Q gadgets can be better integrated. For example, it would be cool if a player lights a movie insert they then get that movie's Bond Girl multiplier (a 2X minimum) activated for the rest of that ball. And then the Bond girl is blinking and available to be collected (by a shot through the loop) for each ball thereafter. The player wouldn't have to hit the action button for that 2X: it would just happen immediately after hitting the loop shot.

These movie inserts, as they are structured right now, are really tough to get so I don't think a Bond Girl multiplier would be an absurd bonus for lighting a movie insert. It sure would mean that deep games by great players could have huge scores. But for most players, it would incentivize a more balanced approach to all the modes, since you'd need a specific one of each and not just go for all six modes in just one mode group.

#11124 10 months ago

This is how I'd like it to be:

--Manual selection of a movie (select a mission) when qualifying at the villain ramp and you face the henchman first - no starting of the henchman, Q mode, or spectre weapon independently for a random movie.
--Villain starts after henchman is defeated or times out and is easier if the henchman was defeated. You can keep trying to defeat the same villain if you drain or timeout by re-qualifying and selecting the same movie again.
--Q modes (hit a couple qualifying shots then right scoop), Spectre weapons (hit letters), and bond girl (a few loops?) for the movie can be enabled while in it and make things easier or give you extra points. Q mode can be cancelled if you don't want his help.
--Defeating the villian moves lights the center insert and moves on to the mini-wizard for that movie. For the movies that won't have them (YOLT and DAF) defeating the villain is just a qualification for the final wizard mode.

I'd just prefer to be able to play through a movie vs. the all over the place approach of the current code.

#11125 10 months ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

--Manual selection of a movie (select a mission) when qualifying at the villain ramp and you face the henchman first - no starting of the henchman, Q mode, or spectre weapon independently for a random movie.
--Villain starts after henchman is defeated or times out and is easier if the henchman was defeated. You can keep trying to defeat the same villain if you drain or timeout by re-qualifying and selecting the same movie again.
--Q modes (hit a couple qualifying shots then right scoop), Spectre weapons (hit letters), and bond girl (a few loops?) for the movie can be enabled while in it and make things easier or give you extra points. Q mode can be cancelled if you don't want his help.
--Defeating the villian moves lights the center insert and moves on to the mini-wizard for that movie. For the movies that won't have them (YOLT and DAF) defeating the villain is just a qualification for the final wizard mode.
I'd just prefer to be able to play through a movie vs. the all over the place approach of the current code.

Gomez already said that there will not be selectable modes unfortunately.

#11126 10 months ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Sometimes it’s not the switch. Here’s where I had an unresponsive micro switch in Godzilla. Bought a new switch. Wasn’t the switch at all. Components to check:
Switch
Node boards
Every connection along the way between them.
Check out my investigations. You can rule out each possibility following some of the steps I carried out. In my case it was a connection.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/443#post-7616687

this is awesome - thank you so much!

#11127 10 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Gomez already said that there will not be selectable modes unfortunately.

Yeah, I know, maybe he'll change his mind. Deadpool and Godzilla both have them and it doesn't seem to be a problem there.

The other issue, and it's been brought up many times here, is you don't really need to complete anything. You can get a huge score and make it to multiple mini-wizards modes without actually defeating a henchman or villain.

#11128 10 months ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

This is all pretty spot on and would make the point of the game to actually beat the bad guys to win the game.

As far back as I can remember, you beat bad guys to win games. You don’t beat Mike Tyson’s punch out by simply timing out every fight. You have to win the fight.

And in most games you gotta beat the board before facing the final “villain”. Beat up the henchman, level up your weapon, level up your gadget, and light the villain ramp for the boss showdown.

The current “game” throws away everything we like about games since the Atari 2600. Time out six weapon modes to enable the choice of one of four movie mini-wizards. Huh?!? It’s nonsensical right now.

#11129 10 months ago

I've also noticed there are cases where there are 2-3 different sound effects that all play at once and overlap each other (particularly the left eject when lighting a jetpack lock). High stakes pretty much always gives me Bonus X, Bonus X held, spinner value increase, and rarely it starts a multiball. Also would like to see an option to blow through the high stakes animation, mainly during multiball where it clogs things up.

#11130 10 months ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Yeah, I know, maybe he'll change his mind. Deadpool and Godzilla both have them and it doesn't seem to be a problem there.

Batman66 as well.

I'm not good enough to get two mini wizard modes in one game. If you get to a second wizard mode, does it block you from playing the one you already played?

#11131 10 months ago

Now we are all going off on tangents and rambling incoherently. We want the game to be like Mike Tyson's punch out now? We want them to completely change the code (not happening) so you can choose your own adventure, despite the fact that they've said its not gonna happen? We want this ruleset to mirror a NES "boss" game rather than a modern pinball machine? This code is almost done folks, none of this shit is gonna happen!

If you want your suggestions to filter over to the folks involved in this game, KEEP IT SHORT AND SIMPLE. Nobody is reading these 5,000 word-salad home brew fantasy opuses.

And try to be realistic or you'll just be disappointed. Just like they aren't going to buy the Goldfinger song, make 5 new EB animations, or go "choose your own adventure," they aren't going to make whatever radical wholesale changes you are suggesting at this point.

There's some decent ideas if you wade through all this stuff but some of you guys are living in fantasyland.

#11132 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Now we are all going off on tangents and rambling incoherently. We want the game to be like Mike Tyson's punch out now? We want them to completely change the code (not happening) so you can choose your own adventure, despite the fact that they've said its not gonna happen? We want this ruleset to mirror a NES "boss" game rather than a modern pinball machine? This code is almost done folks, none of this shit is gonna happen!

What they really need to do is add extra ball animations for each movie

#11133 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah there's just not much useful in there. And the "good" awards - like start multiball - often happen when you don't want them to (before you've started a mode).
Some stuff you could add:
-add time for mode
-reduce time for mode (my preference lol)
-"boom button" kill shot for jackpot/mode shots
-add time for bond girl X
-add bond girl X (light one of the flashing bond women inserts)
-add-a-ball in multiball (most other sterns I can think of has this as a mystery award)

These are great ideas. I hate when it starts a multiball, that was one of my big complaints with GNR, One of the mystery awards's start song, which if you haven't built up anything before, the song is awful.

#11134 10 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

These are great ideas. I hate when it starts a multiball, that was one of my big complaints with GNR, One of the mystery awards's start song, which if you haven't built up anything before, the song is awful.

Add "start a henchmen mode" as a mystery award.

I've NEVER made it through all 6 henchmen modes, or even close. It's even harder to do now that we are going for loops when lit instead of the ramp to get our playfield X going.

#11135 10 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm not good enough to get two mini wizard modes in one game. If you get to a second wizard mode, does it block you from playing the one you already played?

I'm probably not good enough, either, but I can tell you that to get to a second miniwizard you've got to complete the six modes of a second mode group. I can't imagine that, in a game where you can never revisit a mode that was previously activated, they would allow you to play the same miniwizard twice.

#11136 10 months ago

I'm probably not good enough, either, but I can tell you that to get to a second miniwizard you've got to complete the six modes of a second mode group. I can't imagine that, in a game where you can never revisit a mode that was previously activated, they would allow you to play the same miniwizard twice.

Bond James Bond pretty simple to get to.

Since Q gadgets is probably easiest path at the moment due to the shots you should need all 6.

Villains probably second easiest I would say get 5 and mini wizard.

Weapons probably next most difficult to activate six make it 4 and mini wiz qualified

Henchmen shot is a bitch and rarely do I get more than 3 started. Make it 3 and mini wiz qualified.

Can also have some variation to where complete an actual mode reduces how many you need to start, kind of a reward for getting through it in addition to points.

This doesn’t really change framework much and allows some variation in addition to when us hacks have a decent game we get a nice treat!

#11137 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you want your suggestions to filter over to the folks involved in this game, KEEP IT SHORT AND SIMPLE. Nobody is reading these 5,000 word-salad home brew fantasy opuses.
And try to be realistic or you'll just be disappointed. Just like they aren't going to buy the Goldfinger song, make 5 new EB animations, or go "choose your own adventure," they aren't going to make whatever radical wholesale changes you are suggesting at this point.
There's some decent ideas if you wade through all this stuff but some of you guys are living in fantasyland.

Levi: hasn't it ever occurred to you that some of us write these rambling tangents and "5,000 word-salad home brew fantasy opuses" just so we can sit back and enjoy watching you blow a gasket because you can't help but think its your self-appointed duty to police every thread on this site? LoL. You fall for it every time.

It's win-win for us: we get to express our ideas to Stern in the vague hope someone there actually gives a shit about how customers want a game that is still being designed to BE DESIGNED... and we do so knowing there is a virtual guarantee of some entertainment value when you inevitably tell us nobody at Stern gives a shit and that we are living in fantasyland for thinking so.

So, from the bottom of my heart: thank you. You never disappoint.

#11138 10 months ago

Good ideas and if they don’t want to change it for all just make options in the service menu just like there are options to make villains easier with 1 ramp. This way people that are struggling to see the mini wiz modes can actually enjoy them like those that have no problem attaining them on stock settings.

Quoted from Psw757:

Bond James Bond pretty simple to get to.
Since Q gadgets is probably easiest path at the moment due to the shots you should need all 6.
Villains probably second easiest I would say get 5 and mini wizard.
Weapons probably next most difficult to activate six make it 4 and mini wiz qualified
Henchmen shot is a bitch and rarely do I get more than 3 started. Make it 3 and mini wiz qualified.
Can also have some variation to where complete an actual mode reduces how many you need to start, kind of a reward for getting through it in addition to points.
This doesn’t really change framework much and allows some variation in addition to when us hacks have a decent game we get a nice treat!

#11139 10 months ago

Levi: hasn't it ever occurred to you that some of us write these rambling tangents and "5,000 word-salad home brew fantasy opuses" just so we can sit back and enjoy watching you blow a gasket because you can't help but think its your self-appointed duty to police every thread on this site? LoL. You fall for it every time.
It's win-win for us: we get to express our ideas to Stern in the vague hope someone there actually gives a shit about how customers want a game that is still being designed to BE DESIGNED... and we do so knowing there is a virtual guarantee of some entertainment value when you inevitably tell us nobody at Stern gives a shit and that we are living in fantasyland for thinking so.

No need to kowtow to someone crappin all over your ideas.

Pinside is the fan fiction of pinball, go wild. The core game mechanic of this game is

“Play 24 random modes to light the super duper final wizard mode.”

And the Disney overlord loves it. If you can’t do better than that then you ain’t livin.

#11140 10 months ago

Honestly, it’s my favorite part of this thread. Levi’s gasket blows are amazing. I love the sarcasm, the prose, the well crafted insults that don’t feel like insults until you really think about it. The dude is a legend in my book.

I wish he hadn’t of blocked me because I seriously loved it when he trashed me.

#11141 10 months ago

Sooo....I was just able to stack Bird 1 multiball on top of a Q Gadget (Q's Ring). I'm trying to think back if that was possible before the new code and I honestly can't recall, but i dont think so. I'm wondering if I would be able to stack MB on other Q's, such as the dreaded Power Pack??

#11142 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

My rambling tangent was only 192 words. Coherence is open for debate.

#11143 10 months ago
Quoted from Npbassman:

Sooo....I was just able to stack Bird 1 multiball on top of a Q Gadget (Q's Ring). I'm trying to think back if that was possible before the new code and I honestly can't recall, but i dont think so. I'm wondering if I would be able to stack MB on other Q's, such as the dreaded Power Pack??

You can stack either Bird One or Jetpack on top of the 2 Q modes that don't have their own multi-balls: Q's Ring and Radioactive Recon. That's been there on the recent code.

#11144 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Add "start a henchmen mode" as a mystery award.
I've NEVER made it through all 6 henchmen modes, or even close. It's even harder to do now that we are going for loops when lit instead of the ramp to get our playfield X going.

There's just too many shots you need to make to complete the modes. Maybe hitting certain combos can clear off some of the other shots for you to make it more do-able? I still think progress should be saved for the villains if you don't finish their modes to let you come back to them with a decent bonus at the end.

#11145 10 months ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

You can stack either Bird One or Jetpack on top of the 2 Q modes that don't have their own multi-balls: Q's Ring and Radioactive Recon. That's been there on the recent code.

Yup. I think it's actually been there since March or so. Like 0.86 or whatever. That's when I got our Bond machine and remember using Bird One MBs to help me finish Radioactive Recon. It's funny how much better you can get at a game over time*. Now I avoid stacking an MB with RR. Same with Q's Ring. I try to stack MBs with Red Grant, Fiona Volpe, Dr. No (big points possible), Largo, aka Mr. Henderson and Mr. Windt & Mr. Kidd. I like the video clips from Blofeld too much to have it superceded by the Bird One video clips, LoL.

*Footnote here to acknowledge that much of my improvement as a player has happened since getting an AIQ premium in May. I'd recommend owning an AIQ premium/LE to anyone who wants to improve.

#11146 10 months ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Yup. I think it's actually been there since March or so. Like 0.86 or whatever. That's when I got our Bond machine and remember using Bird One MBs to help me finish Radioactive Recon. It's funny how much better you can get at a game over time*. Now I avoid stacking an MB with RR. Same with Q's Ring. I try to stack MBs with Red Grant, Fiona Volpe, Dr. No (big points possible), Largo, aka Mr. Henderson and Mr. Windt & Mr. Kidd. I like the video clips from Blofeld too much to have it superceded by the Bird One video clips, LoL.
*Footnote here to acknowledge that much of my improvement as a player has happened since getting an AIQ premium in May. I'd recommend owning an AIQ premium/LE to anyone who wants to improve.

Crap! I got excited with the thought of conquering PowerPack for a split second! Thanks both

#11147 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol. So you make the rules around here?

#11148 10 months ago

I still say we are all spoiled here. We could have gotten a lame mini wizard like Cherry Bomb for playing 4 modes and then a wizard no one would still see.

Bond James Bond is fun mini wizard that's very achievable. The Q-branch modes are awesome and the most fun path to get to one of the mini wizard modes.

I'm guess the perks will help us get through some of these modes easier. We still have the swipe a ball feature coming, a challenge mode, perks..hell maybe even girls!

#11150 10 months ago

If Stern won't give us what we want. Why doesn't somebody just mod the code??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Butler, PA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Grove, PA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,645 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 333.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.