20240223_152015 (resized).jpg
canvas (resized).png
20240223_083004 (resized).jpg
IMG_0274 (resized).jpeg
2024-02-22 17.45.06-1 (resized).jpg
2024-02-22 17.45.16 (resized).jpg
2024-02-22 17.45.13 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 294.
#8901 7 months ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If you are willing to buy all the Bond mods; shooter, armor, art blades and topper in a package deal I know of a distributor with one topper left. They want to sell it in a package deal with all the Bond mods.

Non-owner here, been lurking to hear feedback on new code. Have been enjoying this one more and more each time I play on-site. Just had to skip through 2 pages of topper talk. Tempted to do this and throw that topper out their for $2.5k

#8902 7 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

But yes… if there are any toppers available- let me know. Looking to pay msrp

I would suggest you contact a distributor and get on their list. Or just complain about not getting one on pinside and see which one works better for you.

#8903 7 months ago

Enjoying the new code whilst getting the video together for the Goldfinger laser mod! Almost there now, and will have the video and details up on the thread soon. This will be £180 plus shipping (I know having it in UK pounds is a pain - sorry, but it means my costs/charges stay consistent to my currency).

Bond Laser (resized).jpegBond Laser (resized).jpeg
#8904 7 months ago
Quoted from DownSouthPinball:

I would suggest you contact a distributor and get on their list. Or just complain about not getting one on pinside and see which one works better for you.

Yeah…. I have been on multiple lists for months. Thanks for the oh-so-helpful comment.

#8905 7 months ago

New code being played on Twitch now:
https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

With topper!

Update: it's over. I hope they put up the recording because I started it almost at the end and missed any discussion of the new wizard mode.

#8906 7 months ago

Well, that kind of solves that....

I asked if the licensing issues surrounding video assets is true and the response was "We don't talk about that, shut up".

I also asked about allowing mode shots to add time to a mode. The response was "No, but we are going to add ways to add time to a mode".

#8907 7 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

I remember when Elvira toppers were announced and everyone thought it was gonna be limited to just 200. They ended up doing multiple batches of those. Unless it comes with a numbered plaque I wouldn't assume its a limited run.

I've had multiple well established distros tell me 500 only; they aren't making it up, someone told them that. But stern implied it was exclusive to the 60th too. Honestly, I think there's a fair chance Gomez doesn't exactly know either.... Would guess/hope he's not hugely involve in topper numbers.

I still think the odds are high they don't run Bond much past what was already announced for this year, and I'm frankly skeptical given their general history with toppers this gets ran again. But here's hoping for those who want one.

#8908 7 months ago

Can anyone tell me if the nut of found at the bottom in this location would possibly go with the screw circled in the pic? I’ve looked everywhere and this is the only area I could find that looks like it might be missing this piece. Thanks all!!!!

IMG_3324 (resized).jpegIMG_3324 (resized).jpegIMG_3325 (resized).jpegIMG_3325 (resized).jpegIMG_3326 (resized).jpegIMG_3326 (resized).jpeg
#8909 7 months ago

I would say no, that post is secured with a T nut. There are always random screws (parts) in the bottom of cabinets from the factory. They drop one and cant find it, they just move on a put another one in.

#8910 7 months ago

Darn, I’ve had the playfield up several times and think I would have seen it before as I usually do a scan every month or so, but it is completely possible I just never noticed a foreign part in there. I would be grateful if anyone could give me piece of mind to look “under the hood” if convenient to see if there there should be any nut there. Thanks all as always!

#8911 7 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Yup, and here's my poor man's hack to achieve a 100% register rate:[quoted image]

Interesting. Do you think Stern would design something for this since it is a problem?

#8912 7 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Yeah…. I have been on multiple lists for months. Thanks for the oh-so-helpful comment.

I emailed Flip N Out on March 11. I didn't hear anything at all until yesterday (7-6-2023). They sent me an invoice. Guessing mine is on the way to them, and then to me.

#8913 7 months ago

Hi everyone! I downloaded the new code yesterday and as soon as I closed the coin door and wanted to start playing a game, the Jetpack moved completely towards the rocket and stayed there the whole time with the sound like the motor was still working, trying to keep moving.

Never EVER happened to me before. I have never had any issue whatsoever with the Jetpack since day one when I unboxed the Pinball. So it's VERY strange and I wanted to ask if this happened to one of you before?

I thought it may be a bug or a glitch so i Turned it off, waited a couple of seconds and turned it on again and the exact same thing happened.

I tried to go to the menu to see the "jetpack test" and even though i'm trying to use the "minus" and "Plus" to see it moving, it remains on the rocket. It's like not receiving commands from me.

I don't know what could be happening. I unplugged and plugged again every single wire down the playfield, checked everything that goes to the motor and nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Im sharing some photos, perhaps you see something that I don't.

Do you know by any chance what could be wrong? Thanks!

Captura de pantalla 2023-07-07 a la(s) 4.40.37 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-07-07 a la(s) 4.40.37 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-07-07 a la(s) 4.10.03 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-07-07 a la(s) 4.10.03 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-07-07 a la(s) 4.10.15 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-07-07 a la(s) 4.10.15 p.m. (resized).png
#8914 7 months ago
Quoted from deceptibum:

Can anyone tell me if the nut of found at the bottom in this location would possibly go with the screw circled in the pic? I’ve looked everywhere and this is the only area I could find that looks like it might be missing this piece. Thanks all!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

No. That post would have a nut with nylon inside of it, if it had one. Think the t-nut that it's in is enough anyhow.

#8915 7 months ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

Hi everyone! I downloaded the new code yesterday and as soon as I closed the coin door and wanted to start playing a game, the Jetpack moved completely towards the rocket and stayed there the whole time with the sound like the motor was still working, trying to keep moving.
Never EVER happened to me before. I have never had any issue whatsoever with the Jetpack since day one when I unboxed the Pinball. So it's VERY strange and I wanted to ask if this happened to one of you before?
I thought it may be a bug or a glitch so i Turned it off, waited a couple of seconds and turned it on again and the exact same thing happened.
I tried to go to the menu to see the "jetpack test" and even though i'm trying to use the "minus" and "Plus" to see it moving, it remains on the rocket. It's like not receiving commands from me.
I don't know what could be happening. I unplugged and plugged again every single wire down the playfield, checked everything that goes to the motor and nothing seems out of the ordinary.
Im sharing some photos, perhaps you see something that I don't.
Do you know by any chance what could be wrong? Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine did this when one of these two screws fell out. Then when I put it back in...I hade to get this board centered just right. See photo

Screenshot_2023-07-07-16-54-08-88_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6 (resized).jpgScreenshot_2023-07-07-16-54-08-88_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6 (resized).jpg
#8916 7 months ago
Quoted from Flips365:

Mine did this when one of these two screws fell out. Then when I put it back in...I hade to get this board centered just right. See photo
[quoted image]

Thanks Flips365 ! After I read your post I jumped right away to unscrew them and put them back together again to see if something changed, but remained the same behavior once I turned it on.

Captura de pantalla 2023-07-07 a la(s) 5.04.35 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-07-07 a la(s) 5.04.35 p.m. (resized).png
#8917 7 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

I've had multiple well established distros tell me 500 only; they aren't making it up, someone told them that. But stern implied it was exclusive to the 60th too. Honestly, I think there's a fair chance Gomez doesn't exactly know either.... Would guess/hope he's not hugely involve in topper numbers.

Recall this post from when the Elvira topper was announced, everyone thought it was limited to 200.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/112#post-5915477

I'm still skeptical this one is really limited to 500. I hope it's not limited as it just pisses off customers who really want it but cant get it, especially LE buyers. LE buyers are more likely to be big fans of the Bond theme and many would probably want the "complete package" for their machine.

If it is going to be limited, it would be nice if they gave LE owners first dibs and then after a specified amount of time opened up sales up to everyone else.

#8918 7 months ago

Thanks Flips365 ! After I read your post I jumped right away to unscrew them and put them back together again to see if something changed, but remained the same behavior once I turned it on.
[quoted image]

Lift the playfield up and out to rest on the front of the cabinet. Leave the door open. Go into the test menu for the jetpack then pull that kill switch out at the coin door. Do the option that is not calibrate, forgot what it's called. See if the numbers change. This will tell you if it's seeing the home and away on the decoder wheel. Mine was goofing up when it couldn't go back far enough before it went towards the rocket. When I had the playfield out it worked then when I put the playfield back down it Didn't work. That's when I started looking at this board in the back. Found a missing screw and didn't take long to get it working after that. Like I said though, that board shifts ever so little up/down and left/right..

#8919 7 months ago
Quoted from Flips365:

I emailed Flip N Out on March 11. I didn't hear anything at all until yesterday (7-6-2023). They sent me an invoice. Guessing mine is on the way to them, and then to me.

I am hoping that is the case with me… I emailed earlier in the day reminding them I asked several months back, but I haven’t heard anything.

#8920 7 months ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I asked if the licensing issues surrounding video assets is true and the response was "We don't talk about that, shut up".

If it’s the part of the stream I am thinking of, I don’t believe they were talking about your question. Someone asked, “Who is on the team for the next cornerstone?” and their reply was, “We don’t talk about the future”.

#8921 7 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I am hoping that is the case with me… I emailed earlier in the day reminding them I asked several months back, but I haven’t heard anything.

I might have a lead on one for you. I was on two lists to ensure I got 1. I have one coming, waiting to hear confirmation on the other. Not looking for a gain on sale, just whatever it costs me.

#8922 7 months ago

[quoted image]

A while back when I was messing with the drop target springs I had this problem. I had not seated the drop target connector fully. These boards are daisy chained I guess. So you might try confirming other board connectors are fully seated.

#8923 7 months ago

Just added a new “Lonnie dud” pinball to my existing “Lonnie dud” pinball. Sure am I glad I buy pinballs based on what Pinside thinks are fun pinballs.

Both have two great main multi balls that noobs love shooting for, cross over themes my wife actually digs (cough…TMNT…cough Godzilla…cough Iron Maiden…cough Marvel…cough on and on), and yes Mr Ropp on code, someone who, contrary to what the Pinside bots would have you believe, actually knows a thing or two about coding pinball machines.

D3F1FAB1-4C14-4776-80CC-4110E8B91258 (resized).jpegD3F1FAB1-4C14-4776-80CC-4110E8B91258 (resized).jpeg
#8924 7 months ago

I might have a lead on one for you. I was on two lists to ensure I got 1. I have one coming, waiting to hear confirmation on the other. Not looking for a gain on sale, just whatever it costs me.

Ahhh thanks! I am definitely interested

#8925 7 months ago

I am digging the new Crab Key Chaos mode. Lots of fun. Very nice how they've already implemented a ball save when it switches out of that mode too. I used to get burned by that every time on Ghostbusters. Interesting that they titled it Dr. No Multiball in the high score table though.

#8926 7 months ago

My first game on the new code I finally broke the billion! Also, I managed to start 2 Spectre weapons in the same game, whereas before I would start one of those maybe once every 10 games, so nice work on the Spectre targets!

Keep saying it, but the code work on this game since release has been phenomenal. Every update not only adds something but polishes and cleans up what is already there - and each time the game feels better and better. Just so much kudos to this dev team - really impressive.

#8927 7 months ago

I added in the Toyota Crown mod to the machine today. Would have liked it to be closer to the 2000GT but there just isn't the room to have it closer. As mentioned earlier i felt having the 2000GT on top of the plastic for the backwards scoop it would be prone to getting smashed there. Both cars interior LEDS are hooked up to the right in lane flasher so they interact at the same time. Vid shows machine just in attract mode but of course during times in the game the interior LEDS flash furiously, aka when the ball is about to be released by the in lane up post.

#8928 7 months ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I added in the Toyota Crown mod to the machine today. Would have liked it to be closer to the 2000GT but there just isn't the room to have it closer. As mentioned earlier i felt having the 2000GT on top of the plastic for the backwards scoop it would be prone to getting smashed there. Both cars interior LEDS are hooked up to the right in lane flasher so they interact at the same time. Vid shows machine just in attract mode but of course during times in the game the interior LEDS flash furiously, aka when the ball is about to be released by the in lane up post.

Very nice work, impressive. How did you make those?

#8929 7 months ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Very nice work, impressive. How did you make those?

You can buy both cars and then it's just a matter of getting the LEDS inside behind the actual headlight/tail light lens of the car (as opposed to just drilling holes and having the LED stick out) Use fairly fine wire for that like 32AWG for the inside of the car and then thicker wire to create a wiring loom to hook it into the machine. The right in lane flasher is separated half way between the flasher and the node board connection with a 3 pin plug. In this case i'm not sure what type they are as they use a square type pin instead of the standard round molex pin so i just replaced the machine one's with standard and then insert a tap between the connectors to join in. The head/tail lights are on all the time and hook into the connector behind the coin door that has 12V.

#8930 7 months ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I am digging the new Crab Key Chaos mode. Lots of fun. Very nice how they've already implemented a ball save when it switches out of that mode too. I used to get burned by that every time on Ghostbusters. Interesting that they titled it Dr. No Multiball in the high score table though.

Yup, Ball save with the flipper switch is a must. Houdini (another "underranked" game) has a "straight jacket" mode and does give you the ball save. Nice work coding team!

#8931 7 months ago

Have they added any new features/code to the bond on a wand mech? I didn’t notice anything in the readme, but perhaps they’re adding subtle changes, wishful thinking?

#8932 7 months ago

Another potentially helpful idea for those needing Rocket adjustments.

Summary for those unfamiliar: some of us - myself included - have been having trouble with the rocket hits not registering. There's no real adjustment in the opto positioning, so my rocket was only registering with the rocket pushed alllllll the way back, or alllllll the way forward -- which was hard to achieve in gameplay, only a perfectly direct solid hit would register. Since you need to hit this repeatedly to qualify Kissy multiplier and Little Nellie multiball -- and I'd only gotten Kissy once and NEVER saw Little Nellie, this clearly was a problem.

First I tried the 2" diameter heat shrink suggested by John at Space Coast Pinball. This worked -- but TOO well, the rocket was registering multiple times per hit, making it WAY too easy. I started a game yesterday, and with one solid hit to the rocket, it registered enough times to qualify Kissy. Too easy.

So next I cut the heat shrink off and decided to remove the lower two rubber rings. This would give it more freedom to sway when hit, instead of the rubber contacting the edge of the opening sooner. This worked really well -- it wasn't quite as sensitive as the heat shrink. Trouble was, the rocket itself could now contact the edge, so I was worried about wear to the rocket and/or edge over time.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Some folks have reported success with electrical tape, so that's certainly still an option, but I had an idea last night while I had those two rubber rings off.
The rubbers on the rocket appear to be 1-1/2" ... so if I put a 1" rubber on there, it would need to stretch further and would thereby result in a narrower cross-section of the rubber and thereby a narrower overall rocket diameter. And so I put 1" rubbers on the bottom two grooves of the rocket, and I think it's just about perfect now. It registers a single hit each time, doesn't register 'freebies' if it's just lightly tapped, and certainly doesn't register many multiple hits as it bounces back and forth.

I think I might still ping Gomez to see if he intended to at least get double-hits (back AND forward), because if not then why bother with the second opto?

Anyway, just wanted to throw this out there as another solution.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8933 7 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Another potentially helpful idea for those needing Rocket adjustments.
Summary for those unfamiliar: some of us - myself included - have been having trouble with the rocket hits not registering. There's no real adjustment in the opto positioning, so my rocket was only registering with the rocket pushed alllllll the way back, or alllllll the way forward -- which was hard to achieve in gameplay, only a perfectly direct solid hit would register. Since you need to hit this repeatedly to qualify Kissy multiplier and Little Nellie multiball -- and I'd only gotten Kissy once and NEVER saw Little Nellie, this clearly was a problem.
First I tried the 2" diameter heat shrink suggested by John at Space Coast Pinball. This worked -- but TOO well, the rocket was registering multiple times per hit, making it WAY too easy. I started a game yesterday, and with one solid hit to the rocket, it registered enough times to qualify Kissy. Too easy.
So next I cut the heat shrink off and decided to remove the lower two rubber rings. This would give it more freedom to sway when hit, instead of the rubber contacting the edge of the opening sooner. This worked really well -- it wasn't quite as sensitive as the heat shrink. Trouble was, the rocket itself could now contact the edge, so I was worried about wear to the rocket and/or edge over time.
[quoted image]
Some folks have reported success with electrical tape, so that's certainly still an option, but I had an idea last night while I had those two rubber rings off.
The rubbers on the rocket appear to be 1-1/2" ... so if I put a 1" rubber on there, it would need to stretch further and would thereby result in a narrower cross-section of the rubber and thereby a narrower overall rocket diameter. And so I put 1" rubbers on the bottom two grooves of the rocket, and I think it's just about perfect now. It registers a single hit each time, doesn't register 'freebies' if it's just lightly tapped, and certainly doesn't register many multiple hits as it bounces back and forth.
[quoted image]
I think I might still ping Gomez to see if he intended to at least get double-hits (back AND forward), because if not then why bother with the second opto?
Anyway, just wanted to throw this out there as another solution.

I just kept playing the game without doing anything and now my rocket hits much more often.

I think these games just need to be broken in. Same with the drop targets.

I didn't do anything but play it and it's not an issue.

#8934 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I just kept playing the game without doing anything and now my rocket hits much more often.

That's certainly a possibility, but my game had almost 1000 plays on it and I wasn't seeing any improvement in rocket function.

#8935 7 months ago

Yea , I just added electrical tape and I made he hits way more noticeable . You don need to many windings . I realized I never saw any modes and realized hardly any hits were registering. Now a lot better .

#8936 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

... I think these games just need to be broken in. Same with the drop targets. ...

Quoted from SkyKing2301:

That's certainly a possibility, but my game had almost 1000 plays on it and I wasn't seeing any improvement in rocket function.

Same here, but with drop targets. Lots of plays AND changed to correct springs as well as reduced flipper power, but still bricking more often than not.

#8937 7 months ago

With the blue spring replacements from Stern, I never saw a bricked drop target again. Put my flipper power back to defaults as a result, all is good.

Very pleased with the sound correction in .94. I rebalanced my sound and now I don't cringe every time the ball hits the pops. Game sounds so much better to me.

Thankfully the rocket hits haven't been an issue for me. I could see that being a break in issue.

#8938 7 months ago

Anyone open the code up with PB yet? Anywhere to put some Thunderball in, watched that again last night and definitely my favorite song from that era.

#8939 7 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone open the code up with PB yet? Anywhere to put some Thunderball in, watched that again last night and definitely my favorite song from that era.

I'm ranking You Only Live Twice, Diamonds are Forever, and of course Goldfinger above Thunderball.

But you are entitled to your opinion!

#8940 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Funny, mine went off like crazy when I first got it, but after a month or so it was nearly impossible to register. Went from double or triple tapping on a solid hit to missing solid direct hits sometimes

#8941 7 months ago

Two wraps of electrical tape around the base of the rocket improved its performance for me significantly. One might actually even be enough, there's not a huge tweak necessary, at least on my machine with my rocket and optos.

#8942 7 months ago

Re: Rocket sensitivity, I got this response from Gomez:

Screenshot_20230708_183236_Lite (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230708_183236_Lite (resized).jpg

I asked for clarification -- namely, how this adjustment is made -- here is his response:

Screenshot_20230708_184757_Lite (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230708_184757_Lite (resized).jpg

So aside from fine tuning the optos it sounds like the tightness of the bolt may matter too. I just ran mine from both extremes (snug vs gorilla-tight like how it was when I first took it off), and one spot in between , and didn't notice much difference. Guess it's on to fine tuning the optos (though it was noted previously there's not much play here since they peep through tiny holes), or electrical tape.

#8943 7 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Guess it's on to fine tuning the optos

Went to tweak the optos and found one of them wasn't snug in place -- because the screw had been overtorqued at the factory and stripped the opto mounting insert. Guess I'll be getting that replaced...

20230708_191747 (resized).jpg20230708_191747 (resized).jpg
#8944 7 months ago

A little more from Gomez and a great CAD model to illustrate. I thanked him for being so accessible and willing to help.

He's confident my issue is that stripped insert, so I'll get a new one and go from there.

Screenshot_20230708_194548_Lite (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230708_194548_Lite (resized).jpg
1688859804010 (resized).jpg1688859804010 (resized).jpg

#8945 7 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

If it turns out to just be the tightness of the bolt, then I hereby declare us all a bunch of idiots, screwing around with tape and heat shrink and rubbers, lol

Oh, that would be rich...heh. Can't imagine though. The issue is mainly the travel of the base, and I can't see how you change that from the stock assembly period.

#8946 7 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

A little more from Gomez and a great CAD model to illustrate. I thanked him for being so accessible and willing to help.
He's confident my issue is that stripped insert, so I'll get a new one and go from there.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That's cool...but how the heck would you adjust it?

#8947 7 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Oh, that would be rich...heh. Can't imagine though. The issue is mainly the travel of the base, and I can't see how you change that from the stock assembly period.

Yeah I took some testing with the bolt super snug, barely snug, and medium snug and there wasn't any real discernible difference.

Quoted from Ollulanus:

That's cool...but how the heck would you adjust it?

Yeah I'm not sold that's going to fix the problem, but it's at least a variable that can be eliminated. Interestingly, while I had that one stripped screw out, I played around with angle of the opto, and it made a SIGNIFICANT difference how soon it was tripped, but it was way out of alignment with the screw hole. So I'll get the new part but I'll probably still end up with electrical tape layered on the fwd side, lol. The back side seems to be right where I need it, with those 1" rubbers on the bottom two grooves, it's just the forward side I need to tweak.

#8948 7 months ago

Where’s the guy that was making the gear shifter shooter rod that had an ejector button that would launch a ball. That thing was fly.

Right here buddy. Hope your well and enjoying the new code.

Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Pretty disappointed with the accessories on this game. Only 500 toppers? Chances are I won't be able to nab one without paying something extortionate, and as an LE owner that's a bit of a kick in the teeth. I doubt we'll see many in Australia - maybe a select few. The shooter rod is ok, but I'm glad I went with the DB5 shooter from J85M its heaps better.
After being so hyped with the super-awesome work on the code, this is a bit of a let down.
Again - the code is just wow... amazing job.

Thank you for the kind words and the support even more.

We had to have the ejector seat, it’s the most iconic moment from my childhood, always wanted an ejector seat for Xmas haha.

#8949 7 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Right here buddy. Hope your well and enjoying the new code.

Thank you for the kind words and the support even more.
We had to have the ejector seat, it’s the most iconic moment from my childhood, always wanted an ejector seat for Xmas haha.

From what I can glean from this, the rocket should be only registering from direct hits from the the front or straight from the back, but did he intend one register per hit or multiple registers from one direct hit?

It’s hard to tell because Gomez really didn’t address what you had asked about what he intended it to be.

#8950 7 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

From what I can glean from this, the rocket should be only registering from direct hits from the the front or straight from the back, but did he intend one register per hit or multiple registers from one direct hit?
It’s hard to tell because Gomez really didn’t address what you had asked about what he intended it to be.

You're correct, unfortunately, that he didn't answer my question about intent. The only real insight there was that you don't want it registering when you nudge/shake the machine.

I can't imagine he'd want it to register 4-5 times per hit. What's the count to light Kissy or Little Nellie? We should compare this to the other women / gadgets. If it's on the order of the pop bumpers or spinner, then maybe you want the rocket pretty "trippy". If it's more like the one-shot-at-a-time (scoops, orbit) then maybe it's only meant to register once or twice tops with each hit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 23.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Meridian Charter Township, MI
$ 49.99
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 14.95
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
There are 14,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 294.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/179?hl=nc_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.