IMG_3756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3367 (resized).jpeg
Code (resized).png
SP (resized).png
IMG_6525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6524 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 309.
#7201 11 months ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

They could award you a weapon/gadget if you complete the Q mode (using the action button) that would help you in the villain/henchmen modes.

I'd love to see something like this -- if you complete the Q gadget associated with a particular film, then if helps you complete the villain & henchman from that film.

Same could be applied with the Bond women. Personally, I'm not a fan of overall PF multipliers (it really skewed the scoring on GoT for example); if that weren't the plan, then it'd be cool if the women worked as a multiplier for the modes associated with their movie.

For example:
- If you acquire the DB5 via Q branch, you need less hits (worth more points to compensate for the shots you don't need) to complete Odd Job and Goldfinger modes.
- If you acquire Pussy Galore, and now the Odd Job and Goldfinger modes (and end-of-ball Goldfinger bonus -- anyone figure out how that works yet?) are all multiplied.

Setting it up like this could really make for some interesting strategic play.

#7202 11 months ago

I guess I never realized how hard it was to hit the DB5 ejector until I started aiming at it.

What a cool idea to make that a q branch qualifier. Absolutely brilliant.

#7203 11 months ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I need to learn how to hit the Henchman Shot. That ramp is so tough.
Also, is scoring still heavily skewed towards Jetpack Multiball? I was in Bird 1 and was hitting jackpots left and right, but only came out with around 60M. It didn't feel worth it, but I also may not have been approaching it correctly.
And on the new code...I am really excited to see where this game ends up as a "progression" player. There's a LOT of modes that we'll be able to play through, and I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of Wizard Modes show up!

Yea Jetpack is broken. It's the easiest to start and worth crazy points. Easily can get more points than the harder to achieve bird 1 MB. Jetpack is worth more points than the individual modes and bird 1 essentially and is the easiest mode to start.... they do need to balance the points out

#7204 11 months ago

It's all well and good, but I'm still waiting on that release where the freakin license holders allow "100 snappy and inappropriate Connery sound bytes added".

#7205 11 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Just played. Still 6 shots but progress carries forward to subsequent balls.

Yes! That's what makes more sense. That whole "get all the shots in one ball" standard was just a little too high. Not impossible, but should be adjustable in the difficulty settings.

#7206 11 months ago

I about SCREAMED when I witnessed the flasher actually flashing before dropping the ball. And a sound too! It finally happened!

You can keep your wizard modes, multiplayers, lockdown bar buttons, and mysteriously useless movie inserts. I’m finally content.

#7207 11 months ago

Yes! They added a ball save to the left scoop-Dragon tank-SDTM combo! Thanks, 007 team, for adding that!

The new code update is nice. Anyone who hasn't played it since pre-.88 needs to give the game another try.

#7208 11 months ago

We're getting there people, this was a great update.

Love the new modes and polish. Can't wait till the women are integrated (assets and multipliers) and the movie inserts have actual meaning.

#7209 11 months ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

We're getting there people, this was a great update.
Love the new modes and polish. Can't wait till the women are integrated (assets and multipliers) and the movie inserts have actual meaning.

Yeah, I think so too. I think we are at the point where the heavily discounted games will get snatched up from the market. IMO this game is now pretty firmly above the lower tier Stern LCD games (LZ, TMNT, Munsters, Beatles, and etc) and moving up into the mid tier games.

#7210 11 months ago

Tried updating mine, but shows unpack failed not sure why I did the same process as always.

20230512_102715 (resized).jpg20230512_102715 (resized).jpg
#7211 11 months ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

...Can't wait till the women are integrated...

Scrolled too quickly and misread this as "Can't wait till the women are impregnated"

Long week, people. Long week.

#7212 11 months ago

I Disagree with cutting scenes short. I like everything. I do skip when I feel like skipping, but at times I don't skip when I want to watch. I like having a choice VS. just eliminating or shortening. There was a bunch of talk about assets early on. I feel like I don't care either way, but once it's there don't take it away. Also, I kinda miss Tiffany case. Has anyone heard it she took those two steps towards the slammer?

#7213 11 months ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Tried updating mine, but shows unpack failed not sure why I did the same process as always.
[quoted image]

This happens from time to time. Just restart the game with the USB still in there. I've had it take three times before it works on other games. Worst case scenario, you have to reformat the USB stick and start over.

#7214 11 months ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

This happened to me recently and it turned out that I only had 3 of the 4 files on the USB drive.

#7215 11 months ago

dumb question, is there a reason people prefer updating via USB as opposed to via Wifi?

#7216 11 months ago
Quoted from BW1029:

dumb question, is there a reason people prefer updating via USB as opposed to via Wifi?

Weak Wifi signal in that room (or maybe it's the dongle). It's faster/more reliable just to download the files on my computer and do the USB update.

#7217 11 months ago
Quoted from BW1029:

Sure. I've had problems with the Wi Fi connection at the shop, and I don't live where my game is, so just makes sense to download it onto a USB at home/work, and then bring it in and do it that way.

I can wheel my game across the room and get a better Wi Fi connection but just easier to do the USB at home

#7218 11 months ago
Quoted from Flips365:

This happens from time to time. Just restart the game with the USB still in there. I've had it take three times before it works on other games. Worst case scenario, you have to reformat the USB stick and start over.

Quoted from Grantman:

This happened to me recently and it turned out that I only had 3 of the 4 files on the USB drive.

Thanks for the tips I'll check again tonight

#7219 11 months ago
Quoted from BW1029:

Stern IC wifi can be super slow

#7220 11 months ago
Quoted from BW1029:

Takes WAY longer over wifi, at least for me.

For example, just downloading the new code takes over 30 minutes doing a Wifi update, but I can have it downloaded and copied on to a USB stick in 10 minutes max. When updating via USB I can also disable the verify option, which shaves off a bit of time.

If you have multiple machines needing to be updated at once, or have your machines running all the time and don't care about when the updates hit then wifi is a great option. Not so much if you want to get the newest code on as fast as possible to get playing.

Not sure why downloading over wifi takes so long. My wifi connection is actually pretty good (300-400mbs download). I don't know if the servers Stern uses differ between web downloads and insider connected, or if the Spike 2 hardware has some bandwidth limitations somewhere either downloading or storage, but it is sloooow.

#7221 11 months ago
Quoted from usandthem:

, it all seems a bit too gay.

Yeah, sounds like a you problem mate.

Diver scene on the LE is by far the best if the bunch of

Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I'd love to see something like this -- if you complete the Q gadget associated with a particular film, then if helps you complete the villain & henchman from that film.
Same could be applied with the Bond women. Personally, I'm not a fan of overall PF multipliers (it really skewed the scoring on GoT for example); if that weren't the plan, then it'd be cool if the women worked as a multiplier for the modes associated with their movie.
For example:
- If you acquire the DB5 via Q branch, you need less hits (worth more points to compensate for the shots you don't need) to complete Odd Job and Goldfinger modes.
- If you acquire Pussy Galore, and now the Odd Job and Goldfinger modes (and end-of-ball Goldfinger bonus -- anyone figure out how that works yet?) are all multiplied.
Setting it up like this could really make for some interesting strategic play.

Very much with you there. Though I'd rather see small general benefits for all modes with each gadget than something tied to specific films - unless they make at least the villain mode selectable. I suspect the later is the ultimate plan, and really hope so, as there's not really a lot of room for strategy with semi-random mode select via pops. Villains would be easy to make selectable, henchman and specter modes don't seem practical

With the current system, a gadget bonus for a specific film would likely go unused 95% of games. I'm really digging the hell out of the van mods setup in foo, and really think this game needs something that incentivizes strategy and planning, which is pretty well absent right now. It's a spy game for chrisakes, make me use my head and balance risk/reward.

#7222 11 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Takes WAY longer over wifi, at least for me.
For example, just downloading the new code takes over 30 minutes doing a Wifi update ...

Yeah - me too. Apparently WAY WAY longer as it typically takes hours for my games. Had to let my Bond run overnight for this last update via wifi.

Still ... thumb drives are SO yesterday in pinball.

#7223 11 months ago

OH NO! Blofeld is after me! His cat just seized my new James Bond LE!

IMG_8732 (2).JPGIMG_8732 (2).JPG
#7224 11 months ago

Excuse the GZ the glass was already off and various parts of the game in bits so it was just easier this way

Little campy/tongue in cheek tease, perfect for Connerys Bond era, anyway I just wanted to share this with fellow Bond fans and everyone here.

Bond is a #1 theme for me and with the latest code release bringing all the DB5 goodness it seemed the perfect time to share, had to add one of my favourite “Bond moments”.

#7225 11 months ago

Just played my first game on the new 0.91 code, 670M. Really like the two new modes and carrying over progress is awesome. The visuals are well done and the flasher on inlane post release is perfect. I like that the scenes play out and are skippable, there's plenty of time for a breather/drink or you can release when you feel like it.

The player-activated Bond Girl multiplier thing is really going to add a fun dimension and I'm looking forward to seeing how they tie the movie modes together.

Fun stuff. I liked the game all along but it's starting to come together more and that's fun to ride along with. For sure even more fun now than ever.

I played a Bond LE recently that was at an arcade who had never done a code update since it shipped. It was pretty awful!

#7226 11 months ago

I quickly slapped together these pro cards. Not my best work by a mile, but I was too tired to commit much time.
If these are salvageable to work on, I've got the original PSD. Just hit me up.

Free Play (resized).jpgFree Play (resized).jpgInstructions (resized).jpgInstructions (resized).jpg
#7227 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Excuse the GZ the glass was already off and various parts of the game in bits so it was just easier this way
Little campy/tongue in cheek tease, perfect for Connerys Bond era, anyway I just wanted to share this with fellow Bond fans and everyone here.
Bond is a #1 theme for me and with the latest code release bringing all the DB5 goodness it seemed the perfect time to share, had to add one of my favourite “Bond moments”.

Want.

#7228 11 months ago

Based on my recent JB translites, I have created a Bond banner with action scenes from various Connery films. Same size as the standard Stern banners 24 x 62 inches. Also offering 48 inch and 36 inch long if you don’t have room for the full size. Note the grommets in the middle can be removed if you wish.

Also offering a $20US discount if you previously purchased a translite from me or like to combine the translite with the banner purchase. PM if interested. Thanks very much.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1448-pin-music-plus/08534-james-bond-pinball-banner

A9185395-17BE-4BA1-9920-96A8B126AF44 (resized).jpegA9185395-17BE-4BA1-9920-96A8B126AF44 (resized).jpeg

6FB4327E-EF6B-4868-8AE8-D21BCF78210F (resized).jpeg6FB4327E-EF6B-4868-8AE8-D21BCF78210F (resized).jpeg1D352E0A-0818-45D7-B8E9-E3E4176D9AE8 (resized).jpeg1D352E0A-0818-45D7-B8E9-E3E4176D9AE8 (resized).jpeg
#7229 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

That is amazing! You just made my day. If you ever offer those as mods please let me know.

#7230 11 months ago

I know this might be a weird question for the owners thread but have and offer to trade my nice Spiderman for a Bond pro / shaker and am seriously considering it . I really like the flow of spiderman and the game play is fun . Plus my 5 son is a spidey fan . Was going to say no , but with the latest code drop that just happened made me reconsider . What do you think ? Should I trade . Does this current code make the game fun enough to keep me going until it just gets more . I had a nib Munsters and hung on to that for as long as I could , but couldn’t wait for the dragged out updates . I am a big bond fan and plan on getting the alt translight if I decide to pull the trigger . What does everyone think ?

#7231 11 months ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

I know this might be a weird question for the owners thread but have and offer to trade my nice Spiderman for a Bond pro / shaker and am seriously considering it . I really like the flow of spiderman and the game play is fun . Plus my 5 son is a spidey fan . Was going to say no , but with the latest code drop that just happened made me reconsider . What do you think ? Should I trade . Does this current code make the game fun enough to keep me going until it just gets more . I had a nib Munsters and hung on to that for as long as I could , but couldn’t wait for the dragged out updates . I am a big bond fan and plan on getting the alt translight if I decide to pull the trigger . What does everyone think ?

Probably not a bad trade

#7232 11 months ago

Finally had the chance to put some games in on the new code. I think the update was a nice step forward, good to see more gadgets and the new movie clips. Being able to watch the clips without worrying about the ball releasing adds a lot.

However....

The new Power Pack gadget is a microcosm of my issues with many of the modes as they stand now. To finish the mode and start the multiball you have to hit the left eject six times. You can hit the other shots to increase the jackpot, so there is some risk/reward, but if you are just going for progression you are forced to wood chop one shot.

There is no "boom" at the moment to complete a shot for you like Deadpool or Foo. No gadget or anything you can earn to reduce the number of required shots. No rule in place like "hitting three unique of the other shots will auto complete one of the scoop shots", no strategy you can bring in to make it any easier to complete the mode. Left scoop, left scoop, left scoop, left scoop, left scoop, left scoop...

Maybe stuff like that is coming, and maybe it is just me, but right now many of the modes just feel like a slog. I get in, and just want to get out alive to get progress to "Bond, James Bond".

Specific feature request if the coders are reading this: In the next update, please stop sharing multi-ball shot colors with modes. Makes it difficult to use the multi-balls to help complete modes depending on what is stacking.

#7233 11 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Finally had the chance to put some games in on the new code. I think the update was a nice step forward, good to see more gadgets and the new movie clips. Being able to watch the clips without worrying about the ball releasing adds a lot.
However....
The new Power Pack gadget is a microcosm of my issues with many of the modes as they stand now. To finish the mode and start the multiball you have to hit the left eject six times. You can hit the other shots to increase the jackpot, so there is some risk/reward, but if you are just going for progression you are forced to wood chop one shot.
There is no "boom" at the moment to complete a shot for you like Deadpool or Foo. No gadget or anything you can earn to reduce the number of required shots. No rule in place like "hitting three unique of the other shots will auto complete one of the scoop shots", no strategy you can bring in to make it any easier to complete the mode. Left scoop, left scoop, left scoop, left scoop, left scoop, left scoop...
Maybe stuff like that is coming, and maybe it is just me, but right now many of the modes just feel like a slog. I get in, and just want to get out alive to get progress to "Bond, James Bond".
Specific feature request if the coders are reading this: In the next update, please stop sharing multi-ball shot colors with modes. Makes it difficult to use the multi-balls to help complete modes depending on what is stacking.

I’ll be honest both the Aston Martin and Thunderball Q modes are NOT that difficult. I played each a few times last night and I got the multiball every time.

Like you said you just need to priories the eject shot over building up the jackpot.

I think they are ok. The difficulty seems just about right to me.

I really don’t have any complaints with the latest updates. At this point we are just hoping for
“Good,” not perfect.

It’s never gonna be perfect for everybody.

#7234 11 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Yes! They added a ball save to the left scoop-Dragon tank-SDTM combo! Thanks, 007 team, for adding that!
The new code update is nice. Anyone who hasn't played it since pre-.88 needs to give the game another try.

They did? I came here to ask if the update changed the eject power for the left scoop or something. Before the update my scoop always went to the dragon target and then the end of the left flipper. Now after the update it goes SDTM 75%+ of the time and I absolutely don't have any ball save for that shot SDTM. It's how I lose basically every ball. Does it have to be turned on in settings? I've actually stopped playing my Bond because it was pointless with all the SDTM scoop shots until I physically adjust the scoop or something.

#7235 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’ll be honest both the Aston Martin and Thunderball Q modes are NOT that difficult. I played each a few times last night and I got the multiball every time.

Like you said you just need to priories the eject shot over building up the jackpot.

Skill definitely comes into it. I am average at best, have no interest to ever be a tournament player for example. I also just find it mind numbingly boring to have to focus on hitting one specific shot over and over just to progress.

#7236 11 months ago
Quoted from LesManley:

They did? I came here to ask if the update changed the eject power for the left scoop or something. Before the update my scoop always went to the dragon target and then the end of the left flipper. Now after the update it goes SDTM 75%+ of the time and I absolutely don't have any ball save for that shot SDTM. It's how I lose basically every ball. Does it have to be turned on in settings? I've actually stopped playing my Bond because it was pointless with all the SDTM scoop shots until I physically adjust the scoop or something.

You can adjust the scoop power in the settings. Gomez also said you can loosen the physical scoop somehow and tilt it one way or another to change the angle but haven't heard of anyone trying this yet.

#7237 11 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Skill definitely comes into it. I am average at best, have no interest to ever be a tournament player for example. I also just find it mind numbingly boring to have to focus on hitting one specific shot over and over just to progress.

It seems
Like they could add a second for a combo shot - would give more incentive to risk building up the jackpot points.

Cause yeah right now I’m just gonna go for the eject (and any combos that come along the way) so I don’t miss out on the multiball.

#7238 11 months ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I only played a few games on it and the one time the left scoop shot it to the dragon tank and went sdtm I got a ball save. I thought it was an added ball save… I don’t remember it being right after the plunge (when the newball-ball-save would still be active)

#7239 11 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

When the game is fully fleshed out im thinking these modes will be a means to an end. Possibly adding perks and future jackpot scoring increases for example.
Like I've mentioned before... the modes as an isolated objective seem somewhat boring and repetitive but once a common thread and goal links them together in some way then they should become more interesting to engage in and complete.
For example, completing thunderball q will double any thunderball villain henchman modes or add perks to these modes, also maybe adding another multiplier to the bond girl associated with that movie. Im hoping this is in the pipeline.
If its just qualifying all the modes to play that movies mini wizard then the game will suffer severely. Jmo

#7240 11 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Praise for the new code: I love the idea of Q walking us through each feature on the DB5 and Power Pack. Very cool idea, clever use of requiring multiple shots.
Constructive criticism of the new code (and some of the exisitng ones): OMG the cut scenes are SOOOO LONNNG. These completely halt the game for WAY too long. The intro to the Power Pack mode was particularly heinous. Let's pare these down to just several seconds, for example maybe to just the moments when Q is saying what we just collected. Or, overlay that portion of the audio over him pointing it out or demonstrating.
I know I can just bypass it, but I WANT to see SOMETHING as my reward for hitting the shot. But I also want to play pinball.
(And so will everyone else waiting for their turn.)
I love what the team has done here, we just need the cut scenes trimmed down a bit. Thanks JB crew, keep it up!

Sorry but totally disagree and like longer scenes from Bond.
Stern do not listen to this, we do not want any cut scenes trimmed! We’ve paid for full on Bond. If a player wants it trimmed, just watch what you want and then bypass the rest by pressing flipper buttons. Can’t imagine how bad that’d be on Batman if they trimmed the cut scenes. It’s what makes the code so great and puts the player in the game. Theme integration is what most of us want, not just continual ball flow. If a player wants nothing but flow, buy a pro and disable the up-posts.

#7241 11 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Sorry but totally disagree and like longer scenes from Bond.
Stern do not listen to this, we do not want any cut scenes trimmed! We’ve paid for full on Bond. If a player wants it trimmed, just watch what you want and then bypass the rest by pressing flipper buttons. Can’t imagine how bad that’d be on Batman if they trimmed the cut scenes. It’s what makes the code so great and puts the player in the game. Theme integration is what most of us want, not just continual ball flow. If a player wants nothing but flow, buy a pro and disable the up-posts.

Agree, I like the full scenes. If you want to skip/shorten press the god damn buttons. Why neuter the game and penalize everyone?

#7242 11 months ago

Seriously, now that I’m aiming for the DB5 scoop more, I barely ever nail it. i get a lot of bounce outs. How are you guys hitting it? Left flipper?

And yes, keep the full scenes.

#7243 11 months ago

1. On the pro, they really need to fix getting locks on Bird 1 Multiball when you attempt a skill shot.

BTW: Is there a way to track how many balls you have locked on the Pro, I haven't paid attention. I can't tell you how many times I've accidently started Bird 1 Multiball by attempting a skill shot.

2. The only place they need to trim video/audio assets is on a ball drain. I've had the audio keep going on and on into the next played ball.

3. I also wish they'd do something about the MI6 lights going out when you shoot up the right loop...or is that intentional?

I finally got Attache for the first time. I'd never even seen it lit before. Of course, I promptly bricked every shot without making a single one.

#7244 11 months ago
Quoted from Photopin:

1. On the pro, they really need to fix getting locks on Bird 1 Multiball when you attempt a skill shot.
BTW: Is there a way to track how many balls you have locked on the Pro, I haven't paid attention. I can't tell you how many times I've accidently started Bird 1 Multiball by attempting a skill shot.
2. The only place they need to trim video/audio assets is on a ball drain. I've had the audio keep going on and on into the next played ball.
3. I also wish they'd do something about the MI6 lights going out when you shoot up the right loop...or is that intentional?
I finally got Attache for the first time. I'd never even seen it lit before. Of course, I promptly bricked every shot without making a single one.

Holding the flipper in for instant info will tell you how many balls are locked.

It’s the only game related info actually there currently.

#7245 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

This is a nice looking shooter rod for Bond 007 that many owners, including myself, will be interested in when/if it is offered for purchase. Does the red button do anything or is it just for show?

Gord

#7246 11 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

You can adjust the scoop power in the settings. Gomez also said you can loosen the physical scoop somehow and tilt it one way or another to change the angle but haven't heard of anyone trying this yet.

I did this. There is very little play in the scoop, but just enough. Ball eject to pops 100% without adjusting power levels.

#7247 11 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Seriously, now that I’m aiming for the DB5 scoop more, I barely ever nail it. i get a lot of bounce outs. How are you guys hitting it? Left flipper?
And yes, keep the full scenes.

Left flipper or back shot from the right flipper. For the back shot I trap and do a little micro flip to get the ball up the lane enough so that it rolls almost to the tip of the flipper then I go for it. I do the same on the left scoop. I also do this on stranger thongs saucer shot for the skill shot or 2X, Godzilla scoop, and a few others. It's satisfying when it works. It even looks like I mean to do it on purpose, which of course I am. Also, I agree with not take scenes or cutting any part of anything out of this game. G's Louis. Why would anyone suggest such a move.

#7248 11 months ago

FWIW: For Pro owners - if you haven't put a dragon tank mod on your game, you should consider it. It could the $400 one or the zip-tied $20 one. Ever since I modded my game to include the tank, my game got a little better because it does a good job directing my eye towards the flashing shot. It also looks cool.

My tank is not illuminated, the reflection on the teeth from the flashing lamp are enough to draw my attention there.

#7249 11 months ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

FWIW: For Pro owners - if you haven't put a dragon tank mod on your game, you should consider it. It could the $400 one or the zip-tied $20 one. Ever since I modded my game to include the tank, my game got a little better because it does a good job directing my eye towards the flashing shot. It also looks cool.
My tank is not illuminated, the reflection on the teeth from the flashing lamp are enough to draw my attention there.

Same here, diecast 30 dollar model from ebay and some 3m tape did her done.

#7250 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I really don’t have any complaints with the latest updates. At this point we are just hoping for
“Good,” not perfect.
It’s never gonna be perfect for everybody.

I think the white shots during power pack should extend the time for the mode. There is no incentive to build up the jackpot because there isn’t enough time and almost no points.

Add 2s per white shot with a max of X seconds. Then build the scoring of each subsequent shot by a certain number of points.

The entire risk reward. You can keep hitting shots to build the value, but lose your ball and say bye bye to your multiball.

Right now there is time to hit a couple shots, but building the value from 1,000,000 to 1,400,000 in 100k increments doesn’t really interest me. No reward for the risk. I just take the scoop shots and get to the multiball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Union, KY
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,200 (OBO)
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

There are 15,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/145 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.