IMG_0339.gif
Smells (resized).png
IMG_3486 (resized).png
IMG_4714 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4699 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,626 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 313.
#6701 1 year ago

For general interest, if you have multiple Q modes qualified, it looks like the one you start is the one most recently qualified. For example, I had Q's ring qualified, and then Little Nellie. After I played Little Nellie, Q's Ring was then lit.

#6702 1 year ago

Q assists bond by equipping for a mission. It really makes no sense for it to be separate and even exist before the film mode is available.

#6703 1 year ago

After several Plays with 0.90 code (around 3hours play) i only get "radioactive reconnaissance" from Qring, impossible to get anything else... Impossible to get an other multiball except originals (bird one and jetpack) i dont see anything New between 0.89 and 0.90... unbeliveable?! I do some play between 300/600millions whyyyy i havent anything New that must be in the code ??

#6704 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’ve played over 500 game since then, and it has not come up once .....

I want to know how you've managed to play 500 games since the new code came out last week. Do you ever go to sleep?

#6705 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Ok guys, I got quite a few messages about this Bond Dragon tank mod. I’m not a “shove a bunch of toys into my pin” type of guy, but this one’s a no-brainer and it looks factory. Takes >5 mins to install and there no permanent modifications to your machine.
Total cost: $20
Link to Dragon Tank:
James Bond - Military vehicule Dragon Tank 007 Dr. No 1/43 (DY084) https://a.co/d/0YMlgwD
Quality is much better than I expected for $20. Installation is simple:
1. Remove tank from the base with a flathead screwdriver.
2. Take apart tank with the removal of 2 Phillips screws.
3. Wedge a black zip tie between the 2 pieces and re-tighten the 2 Phillips screwdrivers.
4. Tie the zip tie around the tank plastic nice and snug so there’s no play.
And that’s it! You can’t see the zip tie and it looks fantastic. Doesn’t block the dragon tank insert light either.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Cash money was right on the money. This mod is only 20 bucks and couldn't be easier to install. It looks absolutely factory which is what I like in a mod. You don't even have to install it over the flasher because now with something there it gives you a reflection off the grill so it makes it more obvious that the flasher is going. I always hated those flat plastic flashers like in Jurassic Park on the raptor pit, they are so hard to notice. This was $20 well spent. Thank you again. You saved me over $100.

PXL_20230424_223006611 (resized).jpgPXL_20230424_223006611 (resized).jpgPXL_20230424_223014285 (resized).jpgPXL_20230424_223014285 (resized).jpg
#6706 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Wow! Cash money was right on the money. This mod is only 20 bucks and couldn't be easier to install. It looks absolutely factory which is what I like in a mod. You don't even have to install it over the flasher because now with something there it gives you a reflection off the grill so it makes it more obvious that the flasher is going. I always hated those flat plastic flashers like in Jurassic Park on the raptor pit, they are so hard to notice. This was $20 well spent. Thank you again. You saved me over $100.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks fantastic! Glad I could help.

#6707 1 year ago

I'm giving a big shout out to CRCades  for fighting his way back for his awesome mod. After everybody went on him when he announced his Tank because of the price and whatsoever, instead of going on the same vibe and starting fighting against everybody here, he did his best to make it up and explaining everything was about his creation and for that I give him credit for. Not everybody would respond like he did in his shoes. I bought it cause i like the flames that came with it and how flexible they looked and boy he was right, they are very awesome. It does look really cool, I like the shape and material in contrast with the original, how the mouth lights up, like the guard with the gun and the wheels (are more accurate to the real thing) and definitely loved how the flames looked on the playfield. Kudos on every aspect of it! Well played and well done sir!

Captura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.52.49 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.52.49 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.00 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.00 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.10 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.10 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.28 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.28 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.34 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.34 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.41 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.41 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.47 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.47 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.52 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.52 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.58 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.58 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.54.05 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.54.05 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.54.12 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.54.12 p.m. (resized).png
#6708 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Indeed, you probably just suck. There's no way that Q's Ring was turned off on your code update and nobody else's.
I would go into the diagnostics and check the tech alerts - make sure you don't have any non-working switches.
But it really does sound like you just suck. They did make the Q modes much more difficult to reach but if you are at the point where you are scoring around 200-300 million one of them should have popped up by now.
This will - along with all of our other complaints and observations - hopefully get sorted out eventually.
The Nellie mode currently requires a ridiculous 20 hits on the rocket - 10 for the multiplier (which of course doesn't work yet), and another 10 for Nellie. I've achieved it twice - once with the glass off to see if it actually works, and once in a "normal" game in which I played forever and scored around 500 million. At the very least, I believe rocket hits count during multiballs...but still...
This is not the way to set up the rules on a fun pinball machine.
I would like to re-endorse my "Shoot the right orbit three times, light a Q mode, choose a Q mode" idea at this point.

Def agree with this Levi. And why I haven’t rushed to update the code yet.

Could it be that they are F ing with us for pulling out the pitchforks and complaining so much?

You want some more code? Here it is boys, suck on that turd rocket update.

That’s what I loved about Elwin so much, guy was a coding/rules genius that always seemed to find the right balance ultimately.

Hitting the spectre targets to light that mode AND then hitting the rocket 20 times for Nellie is ridiculous.

So easy to fix this or make it an adjustment in the settings

#6709 1 year ago

Qi’s ring is a combo of spinner and pop bumpers. Start shooting the pop bumpers more to qualify it.

It’s like the third reward in the pops if it’s qualified.

Got Little Nellie and it’s a mess. This is where we need someone else to save it.

Games is good with very fair code that doesn’t look great now.

They need someone to step in and make this great as it’s fun as hell to shoot.

#6710 1 year ago

Is this the quickest code to pitchfork interval in this games software release cycle?

#6711 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

[quoted image][quoted image]

This is great, I also think there is an advantage to getting the tank mods as well. I like how the eyes stay lit, and I like the red fire leds inside, it really pops.

I really don’t think that you can go wrong with either.

Ps, I love the look with the white zip tie, much more hidden than the black zip tie.

#6712 1 year ago

Does anyone else have the Pinwoofer installed? I hear a loud pop when I shutoff the machine, and I’m curious if it’s normal or not.

#6713 1 year ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Does anyone else have the Pinwoofer installed? I hear a loud pop when I shutoff the machine, and I’m curious if it’s normal or not.

Hey @Rhart - the power board and amplifier maintain its voltage for a moment after the machine supply drops, so any shut-down noise present at the line out can result in a power down pop. This varies a bit from machine to machine. Its normal and won't hurt anything. Give me a call if you want to chat more about it. Thanks, Dan

#6714 1 year ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Hey @Rhart - the power board and amplifier maintain its voltage for a moment after the machine supply drops, so any shut-down noise present at the line out can result in a power down pop. This varies a bit from machine to machine. Its normal and won't hurt anything. Give me a call if you want to chat more about it. Thanks, Dan

Damn Dan, you’re everywhere! Haha. Thanks! I just wanted to make sure I installed it correctly.

It sounds great, thanks for the suggestions. If anyone is on the fence, buy it, it sounds amazing on the Bond Pin!

#6715 1 year ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Damn Dan, you’re everywhere! Haha. Thanks! I just wanted to make sure I installed it correctly.

Ps It sounds great, thanks for the suggestions. If anyone is on the fence, buy it, it sounds amazing on Bond.

#6716 1 year ago

How's it going? Am playing #James Bond LE and after a game, a LOUD popping sound can be heard through the speakers. Has anybody else experience this ? I'm not sure what to do.

#6717 1 year ago
Quoted from Igster69:

How's it going? Am playing #James Bond LE and after a game, a LOUD popping sound can be heard through the speakers. Has anybody else experience this ? I'm not sure what to do.

Are you setting high scores? Probably the virtual knocker.

#6718 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Are you setting high scores? Probably the virtual knocker.

It's usually after a game, not every game but it's happens about 2-3 times a session when I play for about an hour

#6719 1 year ago
Quoted from Igster69:

It's usually after a game, not every game but it's happens about 2-3 times a session when I play for about an hour

You will hear it when you hit replay, match, or set a high score. So that tracks.

#6720 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

Qi’s ring is a combo of spinner and pop bumpers. Start shooting the pop bumpers more to qualify it.
It’s like the third reward in the pops if it’s qualified.
Got Little Nellie and it’s a mess. This is where we need someone else to save it.
Games is good with very fair code that doesn’t look great now.
They need someone to step in and make this great as it’s fun as hell to shoot.

Im with you…shoots so good…but the code is infuriating. Trying to stay patient and positive but the code is just killing it. Someone needs to step in and help out in a major way.

The two prior updates had some nice, minor upgrades but this last one is a mess.

Im sick of hearing about the liscensors being dicks… you can still be somewhat more creative than what we are getting right now.

Scoring needs much more consistentcy as well… love the idea of picking your modes to a certain extent.

OK … done bitching… just needed to vent as the game just kicked me in the nuts 10 minutes ago.

I will say this for it…. I have a GZ, MM, EHOH and JP2 sitting right beside it and I keep coming back to it. The shots are that unique and challenging.

#6721 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

You will hear it when you hit replay, match, or set a high score. So that tracks.

i don't think it s the knocker. the "pop" is loud enough to make you jump. what i'll do is set up a video and upload it in a future post

#6722 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Im with you…shoots so good…but the code is infuriating. Trying to stay patient and positive but the code is just killing it. Someone needs to step in and help out in a major way.
The two prior updates had some nice, minor upgrades but this last one is a mess.
Im sick of hearing about the liscensors being dicks… you can still be somewhat more creative than what we are getting right now.
Scoring needs much more consistentcy as well… love the idea of picking your modes to a certain extent.
OK … done bitching… just needed to vent as the game just kicked me in the nuts 10 minutes ago.
I will say this for it…. I have a GZ, MM, EHOH and JP2 sitting right beside it and I keep coming back to it. The shots are that unique and challenging.

I went down this road last week, got super frustrated and vented here.

I took a breather and realized that honestly, it’s only been off the line for about 4 months, it’s going to take until fall for this to be a great game. Just have fun with it, enjoy the ride, it’s going to be fun.

I do ‘t think anyone truly thinks the game will be abandoned. George will get it to completion and I can guarantee you it won’t look anything like it does right now.

#6723 1 year ago
Quoted from Igster69:

i don't think it s the knocker. the "pop" is loud enough to make you jump. what i'll do is set up a video and upload it in a future post

I don’t know, that knocker is loud.

#6724 1 year ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

I took a breather and realized that honestly, it’s only been off the line for about 4 months, it’s going to take until fall for this to be a great game. Just have fun with it, enjoy the ride, it’s going to be fun.
I do ‘t think anyone truly thinks the game will be abandoned. George will get it to completion and I can guarantee you it won’t look anything like it does right now.

Thanks. You are correct of course! Remind myself again…its just pinball..ha! Playfield has so much potential to be great!

#6725 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Thanks. You are correct of course! Remind myself again…its just pinball..ha! Playfield has so much potential to be great!

Anytime brother. It’s so hard spending more than I did for my first car and feeling like you got ripped off.

I don’t think in the end we were ripped off. If anything, if it’s done right it will be an in demand pin in a year.

#6726 1 year ago

Turn off knocker in settings and see if it fixes it. Digital knockers suck.

#6727 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Turn off knocker in settings and see if it fixes it. Digital knockers suck.

It depends on what kind digital knockers you’re talking about

#6728 1 year ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Right on bro!!

It’s time for constructive feedback, not pitchforks!

#6729 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right on bro!!
It’s time for constructive feedback, not pitchforks!

Im with you there… some of the code ideas Ive seen here sound fantastic. I could get behind those easily. “Pitchforks”…played.

#6730 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Im with you there… some of the code ideas Ive seen here sound fantastic. I could get behind those easily. “Pitchforks”…played.

We definitely need a choice option. Something like pick which movie mode you want to enter or something like that. Kind of like on Godzilla you get to choose which city you want.

#6731 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Def agree with this Levi. And why I haven’t rushed to update the code yet.
Could it be that they are F ing with us for pulling out the pitchforks and complaining so much?
You want some more code? Here it is boys, suck on that turd rocket update.
That’s what I loved about Elwin so much, guy was a coding/rules genius that always seemed to find the right balance ultimately.
Hitting the spectre targets to light that mode AND then hitting the rocket 20 times for Nellie is ridiculous.
So easy to fix this or make it an adjustment in the settings

I don’t think they are fucking with us Ice, Lonnie is pretty consistent across a lot of his games in that it’s shoot one shot over and over (# of times) to start mode and then shoot the same shot again during the mode and again for your jackpots etc.

Sometimes that works but when the layout is pretty damn good why not use the majority or the whole playfield, Lyman was a master at this and it was his key to making most modes and their build ups above all else fun!

BM66, batcave x2 scoring shot sequence is a great example of a simple shot sequence that adds a tonne of strategy and fun, man it pisses you off when you screw that simple shot sequence up but when you nail it man it feels rewarding, Bond would be perfect for something like this.

Have a briefing sequence, Bond sees M, so starts with a shot and clip of a Money penny interaction from the related movie, then M if there is one, off to see Q, which opens Q mode instantly so you can collect your movie relevant gadget for 2x scoring or an action button “gadget” use then into the mission.

That simple sequence in BM66 was great and you always went for it for the the extra clips, shots and 2x scoring reward, plus it added a tonne of theme integration, made you feel like you where playing Batman and progressing the mode/episode, get stuff like this in Bond and the channel swapping feature for maximum stacking without pissing off the licence holder and it’s a game changer. Bond layout with BM66 inspired code is top 5 all day long!

#6732 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Im sick of hearing about the liscensors being dicks…

I think this is just an easy excuse that there is no way to validate so we all buy into that.

Plenty of licensed Bond items out in the wild so they are total stiffs.

Looking at the game, they have the art, lots of music with possibly more to come, all the clips to use per Gomez, the gadgets, the women etc… need I continue?

This is purely an implementation issue in my mind and coming up with some sort of cobbled together cohesive rule set.

Game could be great but I’m starting to scratch my head with some of this stuff.

Even the simple things, where the hell are the Bond one liners? Flipper button speech?

So far it’s a shell of what it could be. I’m glad it’s fun to shoot though, keeps me hanging on a bit longer.

#6733 1 year ago

Noticing on my machine a direct hit to the rocket registers multiple shots towards little Nellie. I think that it’s a decent balance as is. It should be chopping wood a bit because it should show up in a bit deeper game.

For the right loop resetting between balls for the other new mood, that does just suck. Nothing like being 4-5 shots in and then draining while chasing it. Needs to carry over or at least if it’s fully lit (2 shots) those lights should carry over.

#6734 1 year ago

I’m

Quoted from Photopin:

I want to know how you've managed to play 500 games since the new code came out last week. Do you ever go to sleep?

I have Insomnia and bunch of health issues pinballs keeps be busy I play Bond about 4/6 hours a day ; maybe one day, I will achieve my goal and get Qs ring

I can’t be that terrible of a player because I got a little Nellie and radioactive…

Do you have to qualify, q gadgets, outside of modes, or multi ball; basically, in Normal Game play;

So, if I’m in a Mode; or multi Baller, some special gameplay, qs mode won’t be qualified? That could be my issue.. because I rarely have high score games or long games and the only Q gadgets I can get are radioactive and Lil Nelly..

Out of the three of them, the ring must be the hardest or buried…

I’m gonna focus on just activating this mode from now ;

I just can’t imagine playing 6 hours a day and still haven’t seen it ; I really do play that much ; and I’m below average newbie but am I that bad ;

I’m operator on location and when it slow I play Bond…. Which happens to be a lot lately;

They don’t pay me enough to care about getting fired for playing pinball ;

I do my work and play pinball when done .

#6735 1 year ago

A perceived 'big' update would be to flesh out the HUD - the main screen lacks any indication of accomplishment or target objectives. It so barren! A close second would be weaving in the movie mode inserts to mean something. I think these two additions would be perceived as far greater than any changes thus far.

#6736 1 year ago

I’ve got a question about Q modes;

Can you only qualify them during normal gameplay?

I think that is why I haven’t been able to get Qs ring ; I have all my henchman villain time maxed so I know i get very little regular playtime, which is probably why I haven’t triggered it yet…

I did just trigger super spinners, and it took forever;

Time to gid gud

#6737 1 year ago

Anyone else have issues with playfield dimpling? this is my first machine, NIB just under 400 plays lifetime. When I had the glass off the other day to install Halos flippers I noticed pretty bad dimpling dead center just below the Qs gadget lights. This seems like an odd place given the wireform is right above and there shouldn't be any drops or impacts in this area? Any solution or do I just have to live with this?

#6738 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

Anyone else have issues with playfield dimpling? this is my first machine, NIB just under 400 plays lifetime. When I had the glass off the other day to install Halos flippers I noticed pretty bad dimpling dead center just below the Qs gadget lights. This seems like an odd place given the wireform is right above and there shouldn't be any drops or impacts in this area? Any solution or do I just have to live with this?

Its pinball, dimpling is normal.

#6739 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:I’ve got a question about Q modes;
Can you only qualify them during normal gameplay?
I think that is why I haven’t been able to get Qs ring ; I have all my henchman villain time maxed so I know i get very little regular playtime, which is probably why I haven’t triggered it yet…
I did just trigger super spinners, and it took forever;
Time to gid gud

It’s honestly hard to say. There’s nothing in the instant info, there’s no indication on the screens.

Like much about this game in its current state, this stuff is mostly a mystery.

I’d say stop obsessing over Qs ring and…it’ll just…happen!

#6740 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

It’s Pinball. You have to live with this, like everybody in history who has ever bought a pinball machine.

Some tips to help deal with this issue:

-Avoid taking 40mb high Rez photos of your playfield and enhancing. Every pinball playfield will look horrible when you do this.

-Don’t think about it or obsess about it. It’s normal.

-Don’t ask your friends/family about it while obsessively pointing it out. They don’t notice it, they don’t care, and they will only tell you what they think you want to hear, which is “yes that dimpling which I just found out existed 20 seconds ago is outrageous!”

-Enjoy your pinball machine and don’t worry about this. It’s a non issue.

#6741 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

I've heard from other owners (with a lot of games) that the dimpling has come quicker, more pronounced and in more unexpected spots on Bond than their other games. Dimpling in general is normal and expected; the level of dimpling some owners are experiencing seems anecdotally to be significantly worse on this game.

#6742 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s honestly hard to say. There’s nothing in the instant info, there’s no indication on the screens.
Like much about this game in its current state, this stuff is mostly a mystery.
I’d say stop obsessing over Qs ring and…it’ll just…happen!

Thank you are always a big help appreciate you;

I can’t believe they haven’t given us indication yet about q modes and if they are still remaining active in different modes/multi balls etc ;

It seems like you can only activate A q mode when there’s no other mode active but I wanna just keep playing and have fun good point to stop obsessing over it;

Just got my game and almost at 1k plays

I have noticed normal pinball dimples

Order the $20 tank mod stoked ;

Do you guys think the markup on lermods The mezel Mods is very high??

They’re selling a tank for 150 that just had leds added..

I understand it’s a business and they have to make money. I’m just wondering if anyone else thinks it’s marked up a bit much? (A lot of their items )

#6743 1 year ago

If I am on a budget, what are some other great mods to get like the $20 tank? I also got the metal cover that hurry up just made it looks really nice..

You recommend, I buy items from the Pinside shops?, or from lermods and mezel

I was only asking about the shop because I thought they were may be a little cheaper..

I’ve ordered a bunch of stuff from lermods and mezel, but it just seems very expensive to me

Thanks for the feedback and help

#6744 1 year ago

Stopped down for a quick game on Bond and really got a hold of one. Got this and 111 combos and had Little Nellie lit just as I drained my final ball. I think I only had two villains and two henchmen left. Even after all this I had only played radioactive reconnaissance and Q's ring.

PXL_20230425_160121080 (resized).jpgPXL_20230425_160121080 (resized).jpg
#6745 1 year ago

Yeah, I don't think anyone would get Attache case in its current state unless deliberately just shooting that orbit no matter how long you play. Yesterday I had three of the four Q ring modes in a ~500 mill game, only ever seen Attache case with the glass off.

#6746 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:It’s Pinball. You have to live with this, like everybody in history who has ever bought a pinball machine.

I'm guessing this passive aggressive line was due to be being a first time owner and a self admitted newbie. I've long enjoyed pinball and yes this is the first time I've had the privilege (and space) to own my own machine. I just happened to notice it, and was simply surprised how quickly it showed up. Given this is a forum of bond owners thought id ask to see if others had seen similar issues.

Quoted from scottgreenmagic:

I've heard from other owners (with a lot of games) that the dimpling has come quicker, more pronounced and in more unexpected spots on Bond than their other games. Dimpling in general is normal and expected; the level of dimpling some owners are experiencing seems anecdotally to be significantly worse on this game.

Thanks, yes I expected some, I was just surprised when I noticed how quickly and widespread it was after a relatively low number of plays

#6747 1 year ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

After several Plays with 0.90 code (around 3hours play) i only get "radioactive reconnaissance" from Qring, impossible to get anything else... Impossible to get an other multiball except originals (bird one and jetpack) i dont see anything New between 0.89 and 0.90... unbeliveable?! I do some play between 300/600millions whyyyy i havent anything New that must be in the code ??

I have no idea how I got into it but I got into a multiball mode that I think was called "Bond, James Bond..", when the timer ran out it shut the flippers down and drained all the balls, then dropped a ball to plunge back in to continue with my game. I need to set up a camera and record video I guess, so I know when I've done something and how to get back into it.

#6748 1 year ago

Just joined the club with a lightly used showroom game…When’s the next code drop

A53D7323-6BD4-414F-A84F-3086DE65B67A.jpegA53D7323-6BD4-414F-A84F-3086DE65B67A.jpeg
#6749 1 year ago
Quoted from rikity:

I have no idea how I got into it but I got into a multiball mode that I think was called "Bond, James Bond..", when the timer ran out it shut the flippers down and drained all the balls, then dropped a ball to plunge back in to continue with my game. I need to set up a camera and record video I guess, so I know when I've done something and how to get back into it.

Start Bird MB
Start Jetpack MB
Start Villain mode
start henchmen mode

The way most of you guys have games set up you should get it pretty much every game.

#6750 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The way most of you guys have games set up you should get it pretty much every game.

Shots fired!! LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 55.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
11,100 (OBO)
$ 14.95
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

There are 15,626 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 313.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/135?hl=ray-dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.