IMG_3486 (resized).png
IMG_4714 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4691 (resized).jpeg
Boom.gif

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,593 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 312.
#601 1 year ago

According to George Gomez in a recent interview on another pinball podcast, an update is planned to be released before Christmas

#602 1 year ago
Quoted from jurulz:

According to George Gomez in a recent interview on another pinball podcast, an update is planned to be released before Christmas

Also seemed to imply releases will be slower for 007 due to every code release needs to be approved by the licensor.

With any luck I'll have my LE by New Years.

--chris

#603 1 year ago
Quoted from jurulz:

He also mentioned the need for the foam pad on the side rail near the third flipper. He said the foam pad was added to help reduce amount of times the ball ends up in that side scoop.

He also indicated that the decal of the ship that was in the earlier promo pics should be in the goodie bag. He strongly advised against removing the foam pad though as it would be too detrimental to game play.

#604 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

He also mentioned the need for the foam pad on the side rail near the third flipper. He said the foam pad was added to help reduce amount of times the ball ends up in that side scoop.

I find this interesting as the ball ends up in the scoop constantly now. The pad dampens the impact which you would think prevent it from ricocheting back into middle of PF thus in the scoop more. Just seems odd that with nothing there and a hard impact to side the ball would go in more.

#605 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I find this interesting as the ball ends up in the scoop constantly now. The pad dampens the impact which you would think prevent it from ricocheting back into middle of PF thus in the scoop more. Just seems odd that with nothing there and a hard impact to side the ball would go in more.

When I played a Pro on location a few weeks ago the ball would fall into the scoop and sit there for a few seconds. If the mystery wasn't lit (or whatever it's called) it would eject after those few seconds. You would think they could instantly eject the ball if the mode wasn't lit. Seems odd that it sits there. Hopefully that can be addressed in code.

NGG has a scoop on the left side in a similar location. If the ball goes in and the sandtrap mode isn't lit it immediately kicks the ball out. That is the behavior I would expect and it would minimize concerns of the ball spending too much time in the left scoop.

#606 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

When I played a Pro on location a few weeks ago the ball would fall into the scoop and sit there for a few seconds. If the mystery wasn't lit (or whatever it's called) it would eject after those few seconds. You would think they could instantly eject the ball if the mode wasn't lit. Seems odd that it sits there. Hopefully that can be addressed in code.
NGG has a scoop on the left side in a similar location. If the ball goes in and the sandtrap mode isn't lit it immediately kicks the ball out. That is the behavior I would expect and it would minimize concerns of the ball spending too much time in the left scoop.

If they can program an immediate eject it would definitely help. Kind of wish there was a gate to block scoop unless mode is it.

#607 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If they can program an immediate eject it would definitely help. Kind of wish there was a gate to block scoop unless mode is it.

Will be interesting to see the Oddjob shot in Elwin’s game to see what George didn’t like about it. He said he took it out of his game because it was effecting the shots. I assume he swapped it out for the scoop that’s there now.

#608 1 year ago

It's shipped but not delivered....
Come on Santa.......

#609 1 year ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

Will be interesting to see the Oddjob shot in Elwin’s game to see what George didn’t like about it. He said he took it out of his game because it was effecting the shots. I assume he swapped it out for the scoop that’s there now.

I'm guessing it sometimes put one of the upright posts on the spinner right in the way of making the side ramp shot. That probably would be annoying sometimes and reduce the fast flow of some of the combos.

Probably behaved similar to the Batman66 batmobile spinner on the rotisserie. Even though it has a self centering magnet, it still sometimes doesn't self center and you can't shoot through the middle sometimes until the spinner rotates out of the way.

#610 1 year ago

From Joel's Just Another Pinball interview with George Gomez:

"We have so much video content and getting approvals is a little more complicated..."
"Every one of my releases has to be approved [by the licensor]."

Ugh.

"Fingers crossed," you guys are going to see another release this week.

Yay!

#612 1 year ago

Anyone check the goodie bag for the decal of Largo’s Disco Volante?

#613 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone check the goodie bag for the decal of Largo’s Disco Volante?

It's not in there. Where does the 007 plastic go, or is that supposed to be a keychain?

goodies (resized).jpeggoodies (resized).jpeg
#614 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

It's not in there. Where does the 007 plastic go, or is that supposed to be a keychain?
[quoted image]

I think GG said on podcast the decal should have been in there. Oh well I guess, someone will have to make them.

Keychain is correct

#615 1 year ago

What is the extra post and rubber for in the goodie bag? I got one too.

#616 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

What is the extra post and rubber for in the goodie bag? I got one too.

I'm guessing it's for the right outlane. There's a hole there but no appropriate post to move there.

#617 1 year ago

I have about 60 games in now. Tough game to master shots which is good long term. I am done playing until code is updated. Not having the movie modes operational is kind of a key element to the theme.

#618 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

[quoted image]

Looks like a key cahin since it has the little hole in the corner.

Is that an LE goodie bag or Pro goodie bag?

If it was from a Pro, maybe decal was only meant for LE/Prem games ?

#619 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

Is that an LE goodie bag or Pro goodie bag?
If it was from a Pro, maybe decal was only meant for LE/Prem games ?

It's from an LE game. The rubber pad by the left scoop is on all game versions so if they were going to include a decal of Largo's boat, they would have included it with all games.

#620 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

It's from an LE game. The rubber pad by the left scoop is on all game versions so if they were going to include a decal of Largo's boat, they would have included it with all games.

Wait, you removed the goodie bag? How will you ever sell this game now?

#621 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Wait, you removed the goodie bag? How will you ever sell this game now?

Ha! I can tell you if someone had an AC/DC BIB/LE game for sale at a reasonable price, I wouldn't give a crap about the goodie bag status.

Also, I might actually use that extra post that is included.

#622 1 year ago

#678 arrived yesterday. Only thing i have to fix is the gate it doesnt drop in the groove. Easy fix.

#623 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

It also seems non intuitive to me that the pad would keep the ball out more than without it. Usually rubber pads around scoops are there to absorb impact and deaden the ball action. I guess it would be a simple experiment to see how much the ball bounces out with the pad vs without the pad.

#624 1 year ago

Fedex called. 1 hour till glory!

#625 1 year ago

I received my LE today. Thank you to Jeff and Rob at Mad Pinball. LE # 60. Played a couple of games and no issues out of the box or at least that I know of

2839A3FC-AC41-4CC3-A5CA-A400E081C678 (resized).jpeg2839A3FC-AC41-4CC3-A5CA-A400E081C678 (resized).jpeg50446F49-16E6-4340-8AE4-1A9304053746 (resized).jpeg50446F49-16E6-4340-8AE4-1A9304053746 (resized).jpegB0242EB9-B5E4-4223-9593-A28BAF016FEC (resized).jpegB0242EB9-B5E4-4223-9593-A28BAF016FEC (resized).jpegD074FB00-A618-4428-8DA9-102D38A7AC90 (resized).jpegD074FB00-A618-4428-8DA9-102D38A7AC90 (resized).jpeg
#626 1 year ago

Looks like code .80 just dropped.

I was trying to install .7 and it started downloading this one.

D3E82A33-2F5B-4175-967B-5E75CBAF7408 (resized).jpegD3E82A33-2F5B-4175-967B-5E75CBAF7408 (resized).jpeg
#627 1 year ago

Whats the hold up? Need some .80 code vids….

#628 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was trying to install .7 and it started downloading this one.[quoted image]

Not on the stern website as of this posting. Nice find.

#629 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was trying to install .7 and it started downloading this one.[quoted image]

woohoo! Thanks for posting, downloading now

#631 1 year ago

Wahoo! .80 downloading now!

#632 1 year ago

A lot of additions!

LE/PRE V0.80.0 - December 22, 2022
=====================

- Fixed a bug where SPECTRE Weapons would reset after 4 modes were played instead of 5.
- Fixed a bug in Radio Reconnaissance where the game played the wrong award
speech phrase after making 4 award shots.
- Added award speech to Radio Reconnaissance for finishing the mode.
- Added "Green" arrows to the Feeding Frenzy award lightshows.
- Changed adjustment mode names to be consistent with the actual mode names that appear
during game play.
- Enhanced the Feeding Frenzy background/award lightshows.
- Now it takes 9 shots to complete Diamonds of Destruction.
- Changed the rules for Diamonds of Destruction. The Left Eject, Center Shot, and Right
ramp are lit for an award. One of the three shots is blinking and is worth a 2X score
award. The spinner moves the blinking shot.
- Changed the rules for Feeding Frenzy. Make 9 drop target/rocket hits to complete the mode.
Hitting the Rocket awards 2X scores (and resets the drop targets) while a hitting a drop target
awards a 1X score. (Note: hitting 2 drops at once awards a single 1X score). Default time to
finish the mode is 40 seconds.
- Bird One Multiball is disabled from advancing while Feeding Frenzy is active.
- Fixed a bug where the display would temporarily display a Gray Screen when transitioning
from one display effect to another.
- Added flash sequence to the Deadly Dagger award videos
- Added Follow-Up mode completion videos and synced speech to Diamonds of Destruction
and Deadly Dagger.
- Changed the ending video graphics sequence for completing Diamonds of Destruction.
- Changed the rules for Death by Derby. Now the side ramp is lit for a 2X countdown award
while the DB5 is lit for a 1X countdown award.
- Now the Q-Branch Timer is displayed in both background/award display effects.
- Changed the rules for Troublesome Tarantulas. Now the side ramp is lit for
a 2X countdown award while the right ramp is lit for a 1X countdown award.
- Added logic to the Deadly Dagger background lamp effect to better render solid/blinking
arrow lights.
- Changed the alternate Deadly Dagger background video clip to be more immersive.
- Now the Deadly Dagger blinking arrow shot scores 2X.
- Added logic to play an alternate Deadly Dagger background video clip.
- Changed Deadly Dagger SFX/music/speech to have different volume levels.
- Added logic to Sinister Summit to ignore recent rocket hits.
- Added time to Deadly Dagger Countdown.
- Updated Deadly Dagger artwork to sync with gunshot SFX timing.
- Removed a SFX from the Deadly Dagger award.
- Added synced Deadly Dagger SFX, speech, and background/award videos and accompanying
game logic.
- Default time for Deadly Dagger is now 24 seconds (+4 second intro).
- Fixed an Arrange Usual Reception Please looping background video.
- Added louder/reworked Arrange Usual Reception Please Award SFX.
- Added Arrange Usual Reception Please Award SFX.
- Fixed a bug in Arrange Usual Reception Please where the first digit of some score awards
was not being displayed.
- Changed score award animations that play during a Feeding Frenzy display award.
- Fixed a bug where the follow-up speech in Diamonds of Destruction played the wrong
speech phrase.
- Added a new/longer Deadly Dagger tune.
- Added a looping background satellite video to Diamonds of Destruction.
- Added Deadly Dagger as an available SPECTRE weapon.
- Added Diamonds of Destruction Intro/Award/Total SFX.
- Added logic to combine the award/total display effect for Deadly Dagger.
- Added logic to handle active modes when multiball events start.
- Added a new Diamonds of Destruction tune.
- Changed which score award animations are shown during Diamonds of Destruction.
- Removed unused sound calls from Diamonds of Destruction.
- Added an additional Diamonds of Destruction award video (and accompanying speech).
- Now the Diamonds of Destruction background video display effect will play a video clip
based upon the progress of completing the mode.
- Updated a Femme Fatale looping background video.
- Added synced speech to the Diamonds of Destruction mode display effects including
start/award/background/total/followup speech calls.
- Changed default time to complete the Diamonds of Destruction mode.
- Added Intro/award/total video clips for Diamonds of Destruction
- Added Diamonds of Destruction speech FX.
- Added Diamonds of Destruction as an available Villain mode (i.e. collect Mr. Henderson)
- Added logic to the Diamonds of Destruction rule to display the intro, 8 new display awards,
and a new completed/total display effect.
- Villain and Henchman modes now use the correct mode color in the status bar for the
Mode Start wizard rule screen.
- Fixed mode names for Bath-O-Sub Bash and Radioactive Reconnaissance start display effects.
- Updates to Sinister Summit mode
- Hitting the tank target locks shots in. These shots score like normal mode shots.
- Added background additional light effects to indicate which shots are locked in
with a pulsing light effect.
- Updated the roving shot arrow to skip shots that are locked in. Tank target cannot
lock in shots when the roving arrow could not move to a new shot.
- The tank target will no longer add shots when the number of shots lit on the playfield
would exceed the number remaining in the mode.
- Shooting the roving shots when the shots are "maxed" will remove the last roving shot added via the tank target.
- Added the Rocket Shot - Moves shots clockwise by 1.
- Added support for the "earliest" shot for bonus scoring.
- Added tracking for most recent earliest shot with shots shifting when the rocket is hit.
- Changed Grand Champion (and other highest score initials to GG/George).
- Added logic to limit the amount of time the Bottom Lane Up Post is raised during Ball Search.
- Removed the magnet from being turned on during Jetpack Motor Test.
- Now the Jetpack diagnostic text waits for startup to finish and clears "Finding Home" time out errors.
- Added a revised Feeding Frenzy Intro SFX to better match the intro display visuals.
- Fixed a bug where the Jetpack did not pick up the ball at the start of Jetpack Multiball, i.e.
the back panel up post released the held ball too early.
- Added new Feeding Frenzy background music (with water SFX mixed into the music).
- Added Feeding Frenzy award SFX.
- Added score animations to Feeding Frenzy
- Added score animations to Arrange Usual Reception Please.
- Added Feeding Frenzy intro/completed speech/video assets and associated logic.
- Changed Feeding Frenzy synced award speech to better match associated videos.
- Added Feeding Frenzy award/follow-up speech assets and logic to play the assets.
- Added revised Feeding Frenzy award videos.
- Added logic to insure the rocket hit progress display effect is displayed for a minimum of 1.5 seconds.
- Added a new Rocket Fly-in video (seen when hitting the rocket).
- Installed a new Feeding Frenzy looping background display effect video.
- Added Arrange Usual Reception Please & Feeding Frenzy to the list of available modes to play.
- Fixed a rocket display effect priority.
- Fixed an issue where super pop hits remaining was being displayed instead of progress towards
lighting Q Branch. This occurred while super pops were active.

#633 1 year ago

I must say, I like the new way of updating by WiFi.

Now, if Stern could replace their Commodore 64 computer and 300 baud modem for software updates that would be nice.

0891ED30-0B3C-4368-9717-16D7E71E4B8F (resized).jpeg0891ED30-0B3C-4368-9717-16D7E71E4B8F (resized).jpeg

#634 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

A lot of additions!
LE/PRE V0.80.0 - December 22, 2022
=====================
- Fixed a bug where SPECTRE Weapons would reset after 4 modes were played instead of 5.
- Fixed a bug in Radio Reconnaissance where the game played the wrong award
speech phrase after making 4 award shots.
- Added award speech to Radio Reconnaissance for finishing the mode.
- Added "Green" arrows to the Feeding Frenzy award lightshows.
- Changed adjustment mode names to be consistent with the actual mode names that appear
during game play.
- Enhanced the Feeding Frenzy background/award lightshows.
- Now it takes 9 shots to complete Diamonds of Destruction.
- Changed the rules for Diamonds of Destruction. The Left Eject, Center Shot, and Right
ramp are lit for an award. One of the three shots is blinking and is worth a 2X score
award. The spinner moves the blinking shot.
- Changed the rules for Feeding Frenzy. Make 9 drop target/rocket hits to complete the mode.
Hitting the Rocket awards 2X scores (and resets the drop targets) while a hitting a drop target
awards a 1X score. (Note: hitting 2 drops at once awards a single 1X score). Default time to
finish the mode is 40 seconds.
- Bird One Multiball is disabled from advancing while Feeding Frenzy is active.
- Fixed a bug where the display would temporarily display a Gray Screen when transitioning
from one display effect to another.
- Added flash sequence to the Deadly Dagger award videos
- Added Follow-Up mode completion videos and synced speech to Diamonds of Destruction
and Deadly Dagger.
- Changed the ending video graphics sequence for completing Diamonds of Destruction.
- Changed the rules for Death by Derby. Now the side ramp is lit for a 2X countdown award
while the DB5 is lit for a 1X countdown award.
- Now the Q-Branch Timer is displayed in both background/award display effects.
- Changed the rules for Troublesome Tarantulas. Now the side ramp is lit for
a 2X countdown award while the right ramp is lit for a 1X countdown award.
- Added logic to the Deadly Dagger background lamp effect to better render solid/blinking
arrow lights.
- Changed the alternate Deadly Dagger background video clip to be more immersive.
- Now the Deadly Dagger blinking arrow shot scores 2X.
- Added logic to play an alternate Deadly Dagger background video clip.
- Changed Deadly Dagger SFX/music/speech to have different volume levels.
- Added logic to Sinister Summit to ignore recent rocket hits.
- Added time to Deadly Dagger Countdown.
- Updated Deadly Dagger artwork to sync with gunshot SFX timing.
- Removed a SFX from the Deadly Dagger award.
- Added synced Deadly Dagger SFX, speech, and background/award videos and accompanying
game logic.
- Default time for Deadly Dagger is now 24 seconds (+4 second intro).
- Fixed an Arrange Usual Reception Please looping background video.
- Added louder/reworked Arrange Usual Reception Please Award SFX.
- Added Arrange Usual Reception Please Award SFX.
- Fixed a bug in Arrange Usual Reception Please where the first digit of some score awards
was not being displayed.
- Changed score award animations that play during a Feeding Frenzy display award.
- Fixed a bug where the follow-up speech in Diamonds of Destruction played the wrong
speech phrase.
- Added a new/longer Deadly Dagger tune.
- Added a looping background satellite video to Diamonds of Destruction.
- Added Deadly Dagger as an available SPECTRE weapon.
- Added Diamonds of Destruction Intro/Award/Total SFX.
- Added logic to combine the award/total display effect for Deadly Dagger.
- Added logic to handle active modes when multiball events start.
- Added a new Diamonds of Destruction tune.
- Changed which score award animations are shown during Diamonds of Destruction.
- Removed unused sound calls from Diamonds of Destruction.
- Added an additional Diamonds of Destruction award video (and accompanying speech).
- Now the Diamonds of Destruction background video display effect will play a video clip
based upon the progress of completing the mode.
- Updated a Femme Fatale looping background video.
- Added synced speech to the Diamonds of Destruction mode display effects including
start/award/background/total/followup speech calls.
- Changed default time to complete the Diamonds of Destruction mode.
- Added Intro/award/total video clips for Diamonds of Destruction
- Added Diamonds of Destruction speech FX.
- Added Diamonds of Destruction as an available Villain mode (i.e. collect Mr. Henderson)
- Added logic to the Diamonds of Destruction rule to display the intro, 8 new display awards,
and a new completed/total display effect.
- Villain and Henchman modes now use the correct mode color in the status bar for the
Mode Start wizard rule screen.
- Fixed mode names for Bath-O-Sub Bash and Radioactive Reconnaissance start display effects.
- Updates to Sinister Summit mode
- Hitting the tank target locks shots in. These shots score like normal mode shots.
- Added background additional light effects to indicate which shots are locked in
with a pulsing light effect.
- Updated the roving shot arrow to skip shots that are locked in. Tank target cannot
lock in shots when the roving arrow could not move to a new shot.
- The tank target will no longer add shots when the number of shots lit on the playfield
would exceed the number remaining in the mode.
- Shooting the roving shots when the shots are "maxed" will remove the last roving shot added via the tank target.
- Added the Rocket Shot - Moves shots clockwise by 1.
- Added support for the "earliest" shot for bonus scoring.
- Added tracking for most recent earliest shot with shots shifting when the rocket is hit.
- Changed Grand Champion (and other highest score initials to GG/George).
- Added logic to limit the amount of time the Bottom Lane Up Post is raised during Ball Search.
- Removed the magnet from being turned on during Jetpack Motor Test.
- Now the Jetpack diagnostic text waits for startup to finish and clears "Finding Home" time out errors.
- Added a revised Feeding Frenzy Intro SFX to better match the intro display visuals.
- Fixed a bug where the Jetpack did not pick up the ball at the start of Jetpack Multiball, i.e.
the back panel up post released the held ball too early.
- Added new Feeding Frenzy background music (with water SFX mixed into the music).
- Added Feeding Frenzy award SFX.
- Added score animations to Feeding Frenzy
- Added score animations to Arrange Usual Reception Please.
- Added Feeding Frenzy intro/completed speech/video assets and associated logic.
- Changed Feeding Frenzy synced award speech to better match associated videos.
- Added Feeding Frenzy award/follow-up speech assets and logic to play the assets.
- Added revised Feeding Frenzy award videos.
- Added logic to insure the rocket hit progress display effect is displayed for a minimum of 1.5 seconds.
- Added a new Rocket Fly-in video (seen when hitting the rocket).
- Installed a new Feeding Frenzy looping background display effect video.
- Added Arrange Usual Reception Please & Feeding Frenzy to the list of available modes to play.
- Fixed a rocket display effect priority.
- Fixed an issue where super pop hits remaining was being displayed instead of progress towards
lighting Q Branch. This occurred while super pops were active.

A lot of clean-up, and some added video clips and sounds. Seems like we got 1 more Villain mode and 1 more Weapon mode. Quite a ways to go for a complete game, but good progress. Hopefully, the updates will come fast and frequent going forward.

#635 1 year ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

I must say, I like the new way of updating by WiFi.
Now, if Stern could replace their Commodore 64 computer and 300 baud modem for software updates that would be nice.
[quoted image]

It's torturous how slow it is - at least over here in OZ. Takes about 2 hours. Much easier to use USB at the moment.

#636 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

A lot of clean-up, and some added video clips and sounds. Seems like we got 1 more Villain mode and 1 more Weapon mode. Quite a ways to go for a complete game, but good progress. Hopefully, the updates will come fast and frequent going forward.

Played for a bit: Two more villains I believe - Henderson and Blofeld

#637 1 year ago

2 problems with .80. When you achieve Q Branch it does not light up until your next ball. Also, Blofeld does not light any shots. It appears to be just shoot anything.

#638 1 year ago

2 problems with .80. When you achieve Q Branch it does not light up until your next ball. Also, Blofeld does not light any shots. It appears to be just shoot anything.

I think you shoot the rocket stand ups ?

#639 1 year ago

GameroomMods has plastic protectors available for Bond! Available in 5 fluorescent colors or clear. We decided on a 6 piece set to protect and enhance the slings, lane dividers, shooter lane divider and the Thunderball/reverse scoop. Includes hardware kit with washers and thin nylon nuts to secure the plastics with the extra thickness of the protector under the stock plastics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/07587-stern-bond-007-plastic-protectors
11411281-21DC-4D90-8C5B-3A32B09ED3FF (resized).jpeg11411281-21DC-4D90-8C5B-3A32B09ED3FF (resized).jpeg9F238FEB-DBA2-4127-9B23-E1A5058ACF27 (resized).jpeg9F238FEB-DBA2-4127-9B23-E1A5058ACF27 (resized).jpegAF93E94F-7BDA-4612-81EA-2A514B94BEE3 (resized).jpegAF93E94F-7BDA-4612-81EA-2A514B94BEE3 (resized).jpeg

#640 1 year ago

Wow that is one monster update you guys must be very pleased with what they did ?

#641 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think you shoot the rocket stand ups ?

Roger that. Thank you. Yes, rocket targets.

#642 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Wow that is one monster update you guys must be very pleased with what they did ?

No complaints here, but i played maybe 2-3 games and it doesn’t feel like a HUGE update. Some minor fixes and 2 new modes.

What do you guys think?

#643 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

It's really a pretty minor update with a lot of adjustments to just a few specific area that are all called out with line by line changelog entries no matter how minute. Boil it down and it's not really substantive. I'll put more time on it tonight and see if my opinion changes.

#644 1 year ago

Nothing impressive with the update.

#645 1 year ago

Roger that. Thank you. Yes, rocket targets.

It’s what was blinking!

#646 1 year ago
Quoted from jurulz:

No complaints here, but i played maybe 2-3 games and it doesn’t feel like a HUGE update. Some minor fixes and 2 new modes.
What do you guys think?

Yes that what it is.

Fine with me, game is better tonight than it was this morning. About what you’d expect from an update to .80.

#647 1 year ago

Made it harder for extra balls so my scores are suffering.

#648 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes that what it is.
Fine with me, game is better tonight than it was this morning. About what you’d expect from an update to .80.

True, and version numbers are arbitrary, but given how trifling this update is and the massive amount of stuff on the playfield yet to be coded, I would think it's more like a .70 -> .72 update. 2/10ths from 1.00? Nope.

#649 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Nothing impressive with the update.

Agreed. Cleaned up some things, but added no real gameplay changes. Until the movie modes are complete I don’t care what they do. Probably won’t update again until it is fully functional.

#650 1 year ago

I know I’m new here but it seems like you guys are getting a little crabby!

I think it’s pretty clear we need to settle in for a while. There’s a disclaimer on the screen most the time! Not expecting this one to be done any time soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Union, KY
$ 55.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 14.95
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,593 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 312.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.