IMG_3366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3367 (resized).jpeg
Code (resized).png
SP (resized).png
IMG_6525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6524 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4637 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,404 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 309.
#5551 1 year ago

next code: obvious bug fixes, more modes, fix the pops sound FX, and I am not entirely sure why they used the Brosnan call out and a moby song. Not saying I hate it, but it seems a tad off to me.

#5552 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

next code: obvious bug fixes, more modes, fix the pops sound FX, and I am not entirely sure why they used the Brosnan call out and a moby song. Not saying I hate it, but it seems a tad off to me.

Does anyone know if there are a set of rules (eg. modes and how to complete) that have been written for the game? Surely, such rules would provide the roadmap for how the code gets completed - and would help us as beta testers to provide feedback on potential changes.

#5553 1 year ago

One thing I appreciate about this thread is that you guys have a sense of humor about this stuff. Yes the "pitchforks" come out from time to time, but it is usually with some levity at least.

#5554 1 year ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Does anyone know if there are a set of rules (eg. modes and how to complete) that have been written for the game? Surely, such rules would provide the roadmap for how the code gets completed - and would help us as beta testers to provide feedback on potential changes.

I just shoot the flashing lights.

#5555 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

The pops crackling? Gotta change the sound settings. The speakers are 4ohm while the settings are apparently set to 8ohm by default, so changing the cab speaker setting to 4 basically removes the crackling and bad sounding pops.

#5556 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:The pops crackling? Gotta change the sound settings. The speakers are 4ohm while the settings are apparently set to 8ohm by default, so changing the cab speaker setting to 4 basically removes the crackling and bad sounding pops.

Where is that setting to change the ohms ?

Thanks

#5557 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Where is that setting to change the ohms ?
Thanks

Took me a while to find it, can't recall where it was buried, fixed my good friends machines like a month ago and it took me quite a bit of digging to find the setting. I had read previously in this thread how folks were dealing with the messed up sounding pops that would "crackle", and some sound effects were too loud and would also cause distortion or crackling. So someone had posted how the settings by stern are too high for the cheap speakers used in the non LE models.

But as soon as I lowered the settings to 4ohm, it fixed all the audio distortion/crackling going on, so the advice was solid. Gotta crank up your volume afterwards though, it's gonna sound lower in general when you lower the ohms

#5558 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Took me a while to find it, can't recall where it was buried, fixed my good friends machines like a month ago and it took me quite a bit of digging to find the setting. I had read previously in this thread how folks were dealing with the messed up sounding pops that would "crackle", and some sound effects were too loud and would also cause distortion or crackling. So someone had posted how the settings by stern are too high for the cheap speakers used in the non LE models.
But as soon as I lowered the settings to 4ohm, it fixed all the audio distortion/crackling going on, so the advice was solid. Gotta crank up your volume afterwards though, it's gonna sound lower in general when you lower the ohms

It’s definitely not in standard adjustments menu must be in feature still digging for it

#5559 1 year ago

Under Utilities I think.

#5560 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Under Utilities I think.

Yea the sound EQ stuff I think was in utilities. Make sure that 10 channel eq is being used also. There is two different speaker settings that can be 4 or 8ohm, make sure both are set to 4ohm.

#5561 1 year ago

If you are talking about the "James Bond 007 Full Rulesheet," it's not posted yet. I looked at previous titles and some weren't posted until 9 months after the game was released.

It will be located at the bottom of this page (you need to login with an Insider Connected account, which is free if you don't have one already):
https://insider.sternpinball.com/insider/games/118/instructions

#5562 1 year ago

Yea the sound EQ stuff I think was in utilities. Make sure that 10 channel eq is being used also. There is two different speaker settings that can be 4 or 8ohm, make sure both are set to 4ohm.

I didn't find it necessary to change the speakers to 4 ohm. Left my Pro on 8 ohm, set to use the 10 channel eq and did a u shaped pattern. Not getting the distortion I used to.

The pops crackling? Gotta change the sound settings. The speakers are 4ohm while the settings are apparently set to 8ohm by default, so changing the cab speaker setting to 4 basically removes the crackling and bad sounding pops.

I think the speakers in LE are 4ohm, Pro and Premium are 8.

#5563 1 year ago

I would imagine not many people outside of stern know that yet. I just follow along here:

http://tiltforums.com/t/james-bond-007-rulesheet/7893

#5564 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I would imagine not many people outside of stern know that yet. I just follow along here:
http://tiltforums.com/t/james-bond-007-rulesheet/7893

Thanks!

Quoted from Grantman:

If you are talking about the "James Bond 007 Full Rulesheet," it's not posted yet. I looked at previous titles and some weren't posted until 9 months after the game was released.
It will be located at the bottom of this page (you need to login with an Insider Connected account, which is free if you don't have one already):
https://insider.sternpinball.com/insider/games/118/instructions

Thanks! Both of these are a big help.

I hope someone posts a really good tutorial on youtube after the code is complete.

#5565 1 year ago
Quoted from Djahvy:

Hallo allemaal heb hier Een mooie Néon topper van James bond gemaakt voor het 60 jarige bestaan heb hier en daar al meer toppers gemaakt beetje uit de hand gelopen hobby hoop dat jullie het hier ook wat vinden alles is zelf gefabriceerd ook het Neon glas ben benieuwd naar jullie reactie mvg
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice Topper…..
Small Pictures

#5566 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

The speaker in the Pro cabinet appears to be 4ohm, the ones in the back box might be 8ohm.

I set all of them to 4ohm in my Pro, and it did get rid of the distortion in the pops. I also moved it to the 10 band eq while I was in there, but didn’t tweak those settings.

7994B49C-C639-477E-AEF0-524A0D81A85E (resized).jpeg7994B49C-C639-477E-AEF0-524A0D81A85E (resized).jpeg
#5567 1 year ago

Dude... This post has been the best find today. The crackling speaker issue has been driving me nuts!!! Thanks so much

#5568 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I didn't find it necessary to change the speakers to 4 ohm. Left my Pro on 8 ohm, set to use the 10 channel eq and did a u shaped pattern. Not getting the distortion I used to.

I just tried this and think I like it better. Thanks all

#5569 1 year ago
Quoted from Rnlo:

The speaker in the Pro cabinet appears to be 4ohm, the ones in the back box might be 8ohm.

You're right. Took a look at the cab speaker and it is 4ohm. Back box are 8. Factory has both set at 8 for whatever reason.

#5570 1 year ago

I really don't like the sound of the pops...

◑﹏◐

#5571 1 year ago

I played again with my speakers settings today. A Pro. To my taste the 10 band eq is a must, I played with the cabinet speakers and backbox speaker 8 to 4 but I don't like the sound. It sounds like i'm in a tin can. So I put it back to factory settings and ajusted the tweeters to lower the value in the backbox. It helps a lot. I left the bass the same for both. I still have some tests I want to do because I want to be able to raise the volume without having a crazy high frequency sound when Oddjobs throws his hat as an example.

Maybe speech attenuation or another few settings. I would love to have music loud, speech good but have the ability to lower the volume on some sound effects. The sound effects are the ones that seems to be too high and unbalanced with the rest or the game.

Keep posting your finds guys

#5572 1 year ago

If I remember correctly I think I heard somewhere that Gomez team was aware of this and they talked about an update on the sound. We will see.

#5573 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Did they really promise us another code update with a specific week?!
Every time they do it just brings them one step closer to the slammer.

Well, that’s true. But it’s better than underpromise AND underdeliver like just getting my CCRLE today after 18 months

Patience is tough I know. We have been around the block enough to know Bond will end up great from where it is now and what was promised. They deliver in the end

#5574 1 year ago

Okay, first and foremost, I'm old school...

Like I care about "Dr. No", "From Russia with Love", "Goldfinger", and honorable mention to "Thunderball".

I actually loved the last update before .88, ... it was very Sean Connery and Terence Young.

I am so not liking the sounds and music that's not from the first four James Bond movies with the latest update.

"James Bond" is not "James Bond"... that's all I'm saying.

That said, I think "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" is one of the best Bond movies ever.

I do not want music, sound clips, anything post 1965 in the Dr. No Pro version.

Before you start with the "Get off my lawn" comments... read the first line of this post.

#5575 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I played again with my speakers settings today. A Pro. To my taste the 10 band eq is a must, I played with the cabinet speakers and backbox speaker 8 to 4 but I don't like the sound. It sounds like i'm in a tin can. So I put it back to factory settings and ajusted the tweeters to lower the value in the backbox. It helps a lot. I left the bass the same for both. I still have some tests I want to do because I want to be able to raise the volume without having a crazy high frequency sound when Oddjobs throws his hat as an example.
Maybe speech attenuation or another few settings. I would love to have music loud, speech good but have the ability to lower the volume on some sound effects. The sound effects are the ones that seems to be too high and unbalanced with the rest or the game.
Keep posting your finds guys

For us non audio guys…what setting is the 10 band eq?

#5576 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

The 10 EQ helped but didn't fully get rid of the distortion of high pitched sounds fully, when I set it all to 4, yea the audio played fine without any cracking or distortion on the pro I normally play. So the advice I had read here fixed that, my pal who owns the machine was really bugged with the sound and thought something was wrong with the speaker till we found out many others were having issue as well.

#5577 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

For us non audio guys…what setting is the 10 band eq?

I think they’re talking about the different settings for treble bass and mid and frequency settings;

They are all under utility section. I just checked it out … there’s a lot to adjust there, but if you don’t know what you’re doing, I wouldn’t mess with it ..

#5578 1 year ago

The 10 EQ helped but didn't fully get rid of the distortion of high pitched sounds fully, when I set it all to 4, yea the audio played fine without any cracking or distortion on the pro I normally play. So the advice I had read here fixed that, my pal who owns the machine was really bugged with the sound and thought something was wrong with the speaker till we found out many others were having issue as well.

Was just pointing out what worked for me. Personally I don't like the adjustment to 4ohm and then having to crank the sound in the game. To each their own.

#5579 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I think they’re talking about the different settings for treble bass and mid and frequency settings;
They are all under utility section. I just checked it out … there’s a lot to adjust there, but if you don’t know what you’re doing, I wouldn’t mess with it ..

I can always put it back to default, just not a big audio guy so wasn’t sure what exactly people were adjusting and to what settings. The pop speaker crack drives me nuts.

#5580 1 year ago

Been watching this thread lately and considering a Bond purchase. Have some concerns questions please.
Questions:
1)Are all villain and henchmen modes fully programmed (with movie clips too)?
2) How much bond music is in the game now? Which movie scores? How much do we KNOW will be added later? I only heard one track on the LE I played.
3) Sounds like only radioactive functions now on Q’s Gadgets? Removed Q’s ring? Other gadgets all missing?
4) Searched but can’t find anything Stern says will be added. Are there any videos or info that talk about future code content from Stern, George Gomez, or others?
My concerns:
Like the game play feel on the few games I was able to play. I know .88 added a few things. The non-Connery “score” added for Two ball multi ball was a concern for me personally. I know many here liked But I think that only belongs in the 60th. Game needs Sean Connery quotes and dialogue bad(Example: during shots, drains, tilt, attract sounds, etc). Noticed this game is ranked 89(not good sign!). Love what this game could be but very tough to pull the trigger. Especially with Godfather LE shipping right now. Appreciate any input, thanks!

#5581 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Been watching this thread lately and considering a Bond purchase. Have some concerns questions please.
Questions:
2) How much bond music is in the game now? Which movie scores? How much do we KNOW will be added later? I only heard one track on the LE I played.
3) Sounds like only radioactive functions now on Q’s Gadgets? Removed Q’s ring? Other gadgets all missing?
4) Searched but can’t find anything Stern says will be added. Are there any videos or info that talk about future code content from Stern, George Gomez, or others?
My concerns:
Like the game play feel on the few games I was able to play. I know .88 added a few things. The non-Connery “score” added for Two ball multi ball was a concern for me personally. I know many here liked But I think that only belongs in the 60th. Game needs Sean Connery quotes and dialogue bad(Example: during shots, drains, tilt, attract sounds, etc). Noticed this game is ranked 89(not good sign!). Love what this game could be but very tough to pull the trigger. Especially with Godfather LE shipping right now. Appreciate any input, thanks!

Don't buy it now. Wait until code is complete and then decide.

1) Kind of? Not sure if all are there, but the ones that are there have video clips.
2) Some random John Barry stuff, no movie scores. We don't KNOW anything, just random stuff has been said off the cuff.
3) Q's ring and Radioactive are the only two gadgets in the game now. Missing the others.
4) Can't really rely on anything they say, the world is a fast changing place.

#5582 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Questions:
My concerns:

Adding to the last response a bit, if you like the way it shoots and don’t mind waiting for the code to be flushed out there are probably good deals to be had similar to many other popular games that had bad/incomplete code a initially. If your not good enough to get deep into code (like me) probably also fine. If your a good player that wants to play for a while then resell, or you want the final game now and you own a pitchfork you should probably wait .

Regarding ratings, it’s too bad they don’t wait for 1.0 code to open ratings as it probably skews long term ratings for some of these titles that start as a work in progress.

#5583 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Was just pointing out what worked for me. Personally I don't like the adjustment to 4ohm and then having to crank the sound in the game. To each their own.

Yea I just kept changing the settings one at a time and testing, I had to change em all to get it to sound normal on the machine I helped with. Didn't mind cranking up the volume, it still kind of didn't have the same oomph as before after making the settings, but they preferred that it didn't sound like something was wrong with the speakers anymore. (they thought they were blown)

#5584 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Adding to the last response a bit, if you like the way it shoots and don’t mind waiting for the code to be flushed out there are probably good deals to be had similar to many other popular games that had bad/incomplete code a initially. If your not good enough to get deep into code (like me) probably also fine. If your a good player that wants to play for a while then resell, or you want the final game now and you own a pitchfork you should probably wait .
Regarding ratings, it’s too bad they don’t wait for 1.0 code to open ratings as it probably skews long term ratings for some of these titles that start as a work in progress.

People need to update their ratings as it progresses. I waited 3 months before I posted mine. There is a fine line between rating the full game and rating the game to inform potential current customers.

#5585 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

The 4 Q gadgets that are missing look like they will be the most interesting ones (see images from the code below). If you like the game so far and you can find a good deal, I'd say buy it because it will almost certainly get better as the code gets updated.

Pinside_forum_7393379_3239066 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7393379_3239066 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7393379_3239074 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7393379_3239074 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7393379_3239080 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7393379_3239080 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7393379_3239081 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7393379_3239081 (resized).png
#5586 1 year ago

Radioactive recon is a clever mode, hopefully they do some fun stuff with the other gadgets.

#5587 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

The 4 Q gadgets that are missing look like they will be the most interesting ones (see images from the code below). If you like the game so far and you can find a good deal, I'd say buy it because it will almost certainly get better as the code gets updated. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hopefully these have more to them than “shoot the lit shots to complete the gadget”

#5588 1 year ago

My take is this- the game is starting to turn the corner.

It's turning into a real game where you can actually form strategies and start to learn what works by playing it. It's getting a little more cohesive finally, and doesn't just feel like 25 percent of a game coded by 4 different people.

Combos are coded in now.

Modes are showing some distinct character. My favorite mode to stack into a mb is currently Dr. No or Dent, which I both used to avoid. But they run great with the multiballs going.

Jetpack MB seems to have a point now, and has the cool super jackpot coded in.

Music changes up, it makes a big difference. And that 2 ball multi Bond James Bond is nice too.

I'm cautiously optimistic. But for absolutely the first time, the game actually pulls me back in for a restart. I don't want to just play it once a week and then pray for a code update. Played 5 games in a row tonight with my babe it was great.

I've lent my pitchfork to a neighbor. It's still within arm's reach, and I'm not getting rid of it despite lack of a lawn, but I'm not aching to grab it.

Check back in a month!

#5589 1 year ago

Completely agree.the gameplay is better even without the mini wizard mode looming and having that there really just changes the overall feel. Also got my first jet pack super jackpot by timing the tank shot and holy shit that was fun. I think adding the multiplier button and adding some value to the 3 lights on the right orbit shot will go a long way too, not to mention all the other missing things.

Pitchfork proud!

#5590 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Have some concerns questions please.
Questions:

Quoted from paul_8788:

2) Some random John Barry stuff, no movie scores. We don't KNOW anything, just random stuff has been said off the cuff.

I think you are confusing movie scores with the main title vocal songs. The random John Barry stuff you mentioned IS from the original movie scores and there is quite a bit in the game now when you are in the various modes. Hopefully they keep adding more. During gameplay between modes its pretty much the Bond theme on a loop which gets quite repetitive. I guess Stern didn't learn their lesson with IJ4. No matter how good the main theme music us, you don't want it playing all the time.

Gomez said they have rights for all the vocal title songs for the Connery films except for GoldFinger and Thunderball. John Barry did an excellent job putting little cues from the main title music in a lot of the instrumental score music, so hopefully we'll hear more of that in future updates.

Some people dont like the Moby take on the Bond theme but I think its a nice change of pace as long as it's limited to a wizard mode that only happens once in a while and not all the time. Maybe Stern will put that music choice as an option. Kinda like how Godzilla let's you chose classic or modern for its music track.

#5591 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Yeah I haven’t gotten Q’s ring even once since the patch very odd…it’s basically removed from my game lol
Didn’t see anything in options to enable or disable it wonder if anyone else isn’t getting it

It's still there after the update, just not as often. I've got it several times.

#5592 1 year ago

On the Pro the Ball Lock green flasher is on during multiball oe a mode but nothing happens? If you aren't allowed to lock balls during a mode or multiball it should be turned off so its not confusing. Also the lockbar button doesn't light up at all during a game making it useless. What's in store for this button in the future you think?

#5593 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

. What's in store for this button in the future you think?

Start game
Launch hall
Activate playfield X

#5594 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Start game
Launch hall
Activate playfield X

Probably the most exciting gadget Bond has ever used. I don't think it flashes during playfield x?

#5595 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Probably the most exciting gadget Bond has ever used. I don't think it flashes during playfield x?

Playfield X is not coded yet. It announces its availability but not active.

You trying to rile up the natives? Been a quiet week so far let’s keep it light!

#5596 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Playfield X is not coded yet. It announces its availability but not active.
You trying to rile up the natives? Been a quiet week so far let’s keep it light!

Thats what I thought but wanted to make sure it wasn't me. I can see some pretty cool uses for this in upcoming codes like selecting weapons or gadgets. This is my first game with one so I can't wait to use it for something.

#5597 1 year ago

Just did my final payment for Bond Prem today and should have the machine next week
I will then finally be able to decide if i'm "officially" in the pitchfork brigade
Seriously though i still think this machine will turn out alright in the end, just gonna take patience and time.
On another note i will have some Connery shooter rods for sale very soon, just added the final clear coat today and will glue the rods in within the next day or so...and YES the character WILL face forwards!! Shooter rods stuck in the top of characters heads or necks (facing the machine) really do my fkn head in!!

#5598 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Just did my final payment for Bond Prem today and should have the machine next week
I will then finally be able to decide if i'm "officially" in the pitchfork brigade
Seriously though i still think this machine will turn out alright in the end, just gonna take patience and time.
On another note i will have some Connery shooter rods for sale very soon, just added the final clear coat today and will glue the rods in within the next day or so...and YES the character WILL face forwards!! Shooter rods stuck in the top of characters heads or necks (facing the machine) really do my fkn head in!!

Congrats on paying off a debt and getting a new pin!
Got a picture of that shooter rod, to make all those words make sense?

#5599 1 year ago
Quoted from stewdogg:

Congrats on paying off a debt and getting a new pin!
Got a picture of that shooter rod, to make all those words make sense?

Calling it a debt seems a bit odd but technically i guess it is. Distro's over here ask for half machine payment when ordering and once the machines land in country you pay the final half before shipping. Pictures of the rod will explain what i mean about the mounting of the rod itself. A lot of Stern rods are in the "neck" area of the figure so the actual face of the character is inwards towards the machine. To my eyes that looks total shit so i always try and have my character shooter rods facing forwards like this. I have made 20 of these but 1 is mine and a couple are already spoken for over here in Oz. I don't have a pinside shop but have sold mods before on Fleabay. Most of the shooter rods i have done previously have sold on a Facebook Oz Pinball Buy/Swap/Sell group. Obviously this is a caricature of Connery and although modeled off the Dr No picture it's not meant to be photo realistic.

DSC06038 (resized).JPGDSC06038 (resized).JPGDSC06039 (resized).JPGDSC06039 (resized).JPGDSC06040 (resized).JPGDSC06040 (resized).JPG
#5600 1 year ago

PLaying bond pro on .88 last night, jetpack multiball.

Somethin' funky happened!!!

I lost my 2nd ball, and then hit the super jackpot (Maybe? It's whatever shot activates the add a ball / multiball extend on jetpack) grace period.
The ball save activated, and another ball was launched in to play. BUT the multiball was over. So I had 2 balls in play but it was single ball play. When I lost the second ball the game continued normally on single ball (it didn't go into bonus countdown or anything else funky).

So seemed like a bug; either the multiball should have continued, or the ball save shouldn't have activated. 

Not a big deal just a little odd, not used to extending a multiball but having the multiball end. I sent in a bug report.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,404 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.