Screenshot_20240711_230851_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240711_230733_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240711_230750_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_5706 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3635 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3636 (resized).jpeg
goodies (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,692 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 334.
#5451 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Just wanted to update some ppl If they are also having issues with ball launches rattles and ball bounces all over the place when launching ;
After looking at 1 hr of super slow motion videos it appears the ball is contacting this spot on the left that’s not causing a clean release…(sometimes hits by db5 also)
The question is how would you even go about bending this with pliars?
Grab it from the side or the top?
It needs to slightly be bent to the left or need more clearance..
I’m terrified to try bending this as it’s a super long piece and if you follow it up it’s super close to some lights. .
All ears for suggestions. Many thanks for help.
It’s kinda bothering me like crazy.
Maybe nothing I can do…
I was testing it mostly with auto eject
I could try turning the power down; ball is aligned perfectly with auto launcher and plunger.
[quoted image]

I've had issues on different games. Both times it was the piece on the other side. See photo.

Quoted from Psw757:

Bingo, it was the lane switch. All good now. Thanks
Hopefully skill shot animations evolve a bit instead of same hat flip for all.

Not the same. It's a different hat for each skill shot. Same scene, but not exactly.

#5452 1 year ago

Just came across these on Amazon. They're approximately 5"x2" and I think would look pretty good on the speaker grill or coin door.

I was thinking about buying them all up then reselling them at a ridiculous price, but I guess I'll leave that up to someone else.

Right now they're $15.99 for a pair.

71reFE+wSwL._AC_SX466_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SH20_ (resized).jpg71reFE+wSwL._AC_SX466_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SH20_ (resized).jpg
#5453 1 year ago

“Bond edition “ seems a little redundant.

It’s a bond edition James Bond pin?

#5454 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“Bond edition “ seems a little redundant.
It’s a bond edition James Bond pin?

They're actually made to put on your vehicle, but if it looks cool on a pin....

#5455 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

George/Lonnie - since you guys are reading this...
Put a ball save for when the left scoop shoots directly into the dragon tank switch and then rockets SDTM.... it would only take a 1 second save. It happens about 1 out of 10 times on my game. Often times it is on an autoplunge and there is no way to stop it from happening.

Decrease the power of the left scoop. It solved the issue on my game

#5456 1 year ago
Quoted from Flips365:

I've had issues on different games. Both times it was the piece on the other side. See photo.

Not the same. It's a different hat for each skill shot. Same scene, but not exactly.

How exciting, a different hat.

#5457 1 year ago
Quoted from John1210:

Great work. I reduced my flipper strength out of the box (I typically do on all sterns). Game plays smoother with no issues re drop targets.

I would occasionally get some 'bricked' drop target hits on direct hard shots from the lower flippers. I reduced the flipper strength from '255' to '230' on both the lower left and lower right flippers and have not had a bricked drop target shot since in 50+ games which includes several dozen drop target hits and many were direct hard hits.

I was a little concerned that lowering the flipper strength may have some unintended consequences such as not having enough power to make the left orbit to the Bond on the Wand, but I can still make that shot without any trouble.

Gord

#5458 1 year ago

My Refinery Premium has arrived, and after adding a few final touches, I'm now an active Bond club member! Fun shooter and even though the code is incomplete, I'm really enjoying this game so far!

20230327_172543_resized (resized).jpg20230327_172543_resized (resized).jpg

20230327_165409_resized (resized).jpg20230327_165409_resized (resized).jpg

#5459 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

My Refinery Premium has arrived, and after adding a few final touches, I'm now an active Bond club member! Fun shooter and even though the code is incomplete, I'm really enjoying this game so far!

Nice! What is that shooter rod?

#5460 1 year ago

I gotta say, the new code renewed my faith in the game. I’m hoping this mini wizard mode is a taste of what is yet to come. I think the game is going to be a lot of fun once the code gets rolling.

#5461 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Nice! What is that shooter rod?

One that I had previously purchased for another game. I believe I got it from the ModFather.

#5462 1 year ago

Man I wanna pull the trigger on Bond sooooo bad … I’m just so nervous about the code / gameplay

#5463 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:Man I wanna pull the trigger on Bond sooooo bad … I’m just so nervous about the code / gameplay

Going through the same thing.

#5464 1 year ago

Love my Pro but really thinking of upgrading to a premium.

#5465 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

Man I wanna pull the trigger on Bond sooooo bad … I’m just so nervous about the code / gameplay

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Going through the same thing.

I had a nice long game on the new code today. Honestly, I was ready to sell it....but not anymore. Its absolutely turning a corner in my opinion.

#5466 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I had a nice long game on the new code today. Honestly, I was ready to sell it....but not anymore. Its absolutely turning a corner in my opinion.

Same. I pulled mine off the market earlier today.

#5467 1 year ago

Sold my pro today. I hope those of you who are in for the long haul end up with a great coded game, but I never really gelled with the game and see too many shortcomings. Best of luck to yall

#5468 1 year ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice. Where did you get the armor and hinges?

#5469 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Same. I pulled mine off the market earlier today.

me too

#5470 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

Wow! 128 lifetime plays and this link broke. That’s a record! I’m going to send this into warranty. Do you think they will help or tell me it’s my problem?

They will probably say refresh the page and try the link again. lol (I clearly hate Stern)

#5471 1 year ago

FWIW

I thoroughly enjoyed the first game with the new code, definitely an improvement. Just got back in town, missed the initial launch of the new code.

This pin will be awesome, once the code gets finished. IMHO

#5472 1 year ago

Really liking the music variety in the latest code! Found myself turning it up

#5473 1 year ago

Bond was maybe the biggest surprise of TPF for me. I've bought into all the negative hype until now. I didn't really get deep into the code but the shots all felt really good. I have faith they won't let that code die on the vine.

#5474 1 year ago
Quoted from MJW:

Nice. Where did you get the armor and hinges?

Via a vendor that Mi Pinball Refinery (who did the powder coating) uses.

#5475 1 year ago

I love how the mode progression slowely shows you more movie clips in this game. I feel like I am working towards something and building.
The new music is just awful. They spent all this time to create a 60's era movie theme with the old spinner sounds and have modern Bond music? It works great on the 60th but not the classic Connery films. It really makes it confusing when all the art and movies are from a different era. Still waiting for Goldfinger and Thunderball!

#5476 1 year ago

The reason James Bond was so likeable in all the movies and not just another spy movie were his quotes.
"Yes, she had her kicks." Frwl
"I think he got the point" TB
"Shocking, positivly shocking" GF
All the one liners for the girls too, these need to be implemented in the game for Henchman, villian, and bond girl modes.

#5477 1 year ago

This new code is legit! Definitely getting me into this game like it should have from day 1! Can't wait to see whats next!

#5478 1 year ago

I agree, I'm not a fan of the Moby tune for the Sean Connery themed pin... it would be cool if it was only hidden for a Wizard mode or something.

I'm diggin the new code as well and finally got above 400mil to set a new Grand Champ on my machine! I just hope nobody good ever visits my house.

Was there supposed to be another update coming this week or was it three weeks or two weeks?

#5479 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone else think it would be nice to be able to bypass the pops on plunge by holding left flipper to open the gate?
Can ply into strategy

I want to be able to bypass the pops just because I hate them. Simulpops (Prem/LE only) are the worst.

But I'm beating a dead horse, since that can't be fixed.

#5480 1 year ago

Best game so far tonight. Started off immediately draining ball 1 with 300K. Then, followed that up with: three birds, three jetpacks, four villains, one henchmen, one weapon, both Q's and a Bond, James Bond.

20230328_001756 (resized).jpg20230328_001756 (resized).jpg
#5481 1 year ago

My new topper for bond is a mini basketball hoop. Glass acts as a ball return, finally this game is playable and fun. Shooting hoops all day.

#5482 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

The reason James Bond was so likeable in all the movies and not just another spy movie were his quotes.
"Yes, she had her kicks." Frwl
"I think he got the point" TB
"Shocking, positivly shocking" GF
All the one liners for the girls too, these need to be implemented in the game for Henchman, villian, and bond girl modes.

I think at least a couple of these are already in the game? I know the "She had her kicks" line plays when you finish the Deadly Dagger SPECTRE mode. Seems like the "Shocking" line plays when you finish the Death by Derby SPECTRE mode as well?

#5483 1 year ago

OK,fans,a silly question>what the hell is a "Moby tune"Can't relate it to anything.Help??

#5484 1 year ago
Quoted from rickker:

Best game so far tonight. Started off immediately draining ball 1 with 300K. Then, followed that up with: three birds, three jetpacks, four villains, one henchmen, one weapon, both Q's and a Bond, James Bond.
[quoted image]

Dude: nice game. I hope to have one of those soon.

#5485 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Just came across these on Amazon. They're approximately 5"x2" and I think would look pretty good on the speaker grill or coin door.
I was thinking about buying them all up then reselling them at a ridiculous price, but I guess I'll leave that up to someone else.
Right now they're $15.99 for a pair.
[quoted image]

Thx for heads up. I’ve got silver/black coming tomorrow delivery for 9.99. Gotta love next day delivery. For that price worth it to just get ‘em and see how they look.

#5486 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,fans,a silly question>what the hell is a "Moby tune"Can't relate it to anything.Help??

Moby = the artist, he had a version of the theme song in the late 90s. Correction - It was for Tomorrow Never Dies, NOT Goldeneye

#5487 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I want to be able to bypass the pops just because I hate them. Simulpops (Prem/LE only) are the worst.
But I'm beating a dead horse, since that can't be fixed.

Maybe I’m not understanding your question so bear with me here. You CAN do exactly that. Hold left flipper, 3/4-ish plunge and ball will go all the way around, let it double dead flip into Aston Martin scoop for secret skill shot. Be sure to let go of flipper button once ball passes the upper gate.

#5488 1 year ago

Pin-Woofer in everyone of my games!! GNR the system blew my roof off my game room!!!!

#5489 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

Moby = the artist, he had a version of the theme song in the late 90s. Correction - It was for Tomorrow Never Dies, NOT Goldeneye

Fun fact. Moby is directly related to the guy who wrote the book Moby Dick (Herman Melville).....mkayyy back to Bond then

#5490 1 year ago
Quoted from azcraigfamily:

Maybe I’m not understanding your question so bear with me here. You CAN do exactly that. Hold left flipper, 3/4-ish plunge and ball will go all the way around, let it double dead flip into Aston Martin scoop for secret skill shot.

It would be nice to do this during game play, not just on initial plunge.

#5491 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Pin-Woofer in everyone of my games!! GNR the system blew my roof off my game room!!!!

Do I no longer need the external sub with Pinwoofer?

#5492 1 year ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Do I no longer need the external sub with Pinwoofer?

I still use the sub with it

#5493 1 year ago
Quoted from rickker:

[quoted image]

and a partridge in a Pear tree ?

#5494 1 year ago

Via a vendor that Mi Pinball Refinery (who did the powder coating) uses.

Thanks. I know Steve at Refinery

#5495 1 year ago
Quoted from azcraigfamily:

Maybe I’m not understanding your question so bear with me here. You CAN do exactly that. Hold left flipper, 3/4-ish plunge and ball will go all the way around, let it double dead flip into Aston Martin scoop for secret skill shot. Be sure to let go of flipper button once ball passes the upper gate.

Quoted from Black_Knight:

It would be nice to do this during game play, not just on initial plunge.

Yeah I've been aware of the ability to do it (though the original person who asked may not have been), but right now it's only allowed once per ball. (If you don't do it on initial plunge then you can do it on a post-ball-lock plunge.) It'd great be great to have the ability to do it on EVERY ball launch regardless of whether you used it already durung the current ball.

#5496 1 year ago

I don’t mind the moby song on its own but when it starts off with pierce brosnan’s voice, that really throws a wrench in the Connery theme. That said, I do like the energy of the song for a mini wizard mode.
I’m still waiting for the implementation of some of the other connery-era songs that they got licensed for this game

#5497 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Yeah I've been aware of the ability to do it (though the original person who asked may not have been), but right now it's only allowed once per ball. (If you don't do it on initial plunge then you can do it on a post-ball-lock plunge.) It'd great be great to have the ability to do it on EVERY ball launch regardless of whether you used it already durung the current ball.

Well I didn't know I could save it for later. Not sure why I would ever do that though.

#5498 1 year ago

Just took my LE for sale ad down...this latest code update is really great progress. Keep it up Stern!

#5499 1 year ago
Quoted from wyopin:

I don’t mind the moby song on its own but when it starts off with pierce brosnan’s voice, that really throws a wrench in the Connery theme. That said, I do like the energy of the song for a mini wizard mode.
I’m still waiting for the implementation of some of the other connery-era songs that they got licensed for this game

I just don’t see the problem or why so many people keep mentioning this.

I mean, some folks had to pay $20k to get pierce brosnan…and we get him for free!!! Seems like a bonus.

This code still has enough work to go on it that we really shouldn’t be asking them to delete stuff. This update is a big improvement let’s give them some positive reinforcement!

Turn pitchforks into plow shares!!

#5500 1 year ago

Curious what eject power from the left scoop are you using? Strange all of a sudden I have 4 sdtm last night.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
PinShades

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 200.00
Pinball Machine
PINBALLPICKERS

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 16,692 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 334.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.