IMG_4846 (resized).jpeg
ED1ACC2A-6BAC-48F7-B8CA-D493052298EF (resized).jpeg
77E0B8A8-2955-4B9E-83CE-799EE7B85438 (resized).jpeg
FF897A27-A736-4F3A-8003-64B2356ECCD0 (resized).png
74873ADB-09D9-45EA-8040-72F2483FCEE3 (resized).jpeg
582C2428-2D57-45F6-8FE6-89710AD96CA0 (resized).jpeg
Post Removed Ramp Plastic Trimmed (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

just got my Bond premium , and the jetpack mech does not work ???

#2 1 year ago

'Does not work' is a fairly generic complaint!

Did you buy from a reputable dealer/distributor? Have you called your dealer/distributor to allow him to help you?

Does the pinball tell you it has a malfunction?

Does the Jetpack work in test mode?

Have you checked for mechanical binding?

Are the wires/plugs to the unit in good order? (Connectors plugged fully in, no obvious problems with wires poking out of the back of the connector, etc...)

People who buy 'new in the box' frequently end up with all the problems that I fix before the customer sees them. This isn't an uncommon problem... 'Something doesn't work and the machine is brand new!!!'...

A while back I got eight new Stern pinballs. Six of them had problems. Two worked well! Of the six problem machines, four were easy 'any homeowner could fix this' things (LED bulb had popped out, screw loose allowing a ramp assembly to move over and trap the ball, switch blades so close that the slingshots would double trigger, this level of problem).

But two of the machines had problems that the average homeowner would have had problems with. Broken 'E' clip on ball launcher assembly allowing launcher to move left and right randomly. Bad SD card that a new card and new software had to be installed.

Point of the matter is, these machines are still being made with the old school idea that the manufacturer would ship to a dealer/distributor. The dealer/distributor would unbox, check the machine, fix anything that needed fixing, and support the eventual customer with local technical support and common parts, as well as being the point of contact if any specialty parts need to be ordered from Stern.

That's not how a lot of machines are ending up in people's homes now... so unfortunately, your frustration is pretty common.

If you can describe the problem better, maybe the community can help you. But your first point of contact should probably be your dealer/distributer, or failing that, email Stern.

Let us know what happens here!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

Did you buy from a reputable dealer/distributor? Have you called your dealer/distributor to allow him to help you?
Are the wires/plugs to the unit in good order? (Connectors plugged fully in, no obvious problems with wires poking out of the back of the connector, etc...)
People who buy 'new in the box' frequently end up with all the problems that I fix before the customer sees them. This isn't an uncommon problem... 'Something doesn't work and the machine is brand new!!!'...
A while back I got eight new Stern pinballs. Six of them had problems. Two worked well! Of the six problem machines, four were easy 'any homeowner could fix this' things (LED bulb had popped out, screw loose allowing a ramp assembly to move over and trap the ball, switch blades so close that the slingshots would double trigger, this level of problem).
But two of the machines had problems that the average homeowner would have had problems with. Broken 'E' clip on ball launcher assembly allowing launcher to move left and right randomly. Bad SD card that a new card and new software had to be installed.
Point of the matter is, these machines are still being made with the old school idea that the manufacturer would ship to a dealer/distributor. The dealer/distributor would unbox, check the machine, fix anything that needed fixing, and support the eventual customer with local technical support and common parts, as well as being the point of contact if any specialty parts need to be ordered from Stern.
That's not how a lot of machines are ending up in people's homes now... so unfortunately, your frustration is pretty common.
If you can describe the problem better, maybe the community can help you. But your first point of contact should probably be your dealer/distributer, or failing that, email Stern.

What a great post. Informative, reasonable, practical, positive. Thank you.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

EEK, sensing a litter anger here.....

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

Quoted from PinRetail:

Does not work in test mode , gets homing error , tried calibration and gets cali. error

#6 1 year ago
Mooy.gifMooy.gif
#7 1 year ago

Underneath the jetpack 'post' that goes through the playfield, there is a board that has four opto receivers. (Three optos? Hard to tell from the picture!) When the 'post' rotates, it turns two rotary disks through the optos. The rotary disks have slots cut in them. The board interprets whether the light in the opto is blocked or open as rotating left and right.

Look under the playfield. Is that board correctly plugged in? Are the rotary disks centered (more or less) in the slots of the optos? It isn't rubbing is it? (It shouldn't be rubbing.)

Just in case, I'd take a picture of exactly where the screws are on this board, and take it out. (I can't tell from the manual if the board position can be adjusted, so take a picture of the screws and when you replace the board make sure it's in the correct place if it can be adjusted). I'd use a q-tip with a little window cleaner, and clean the 'throat' of the four optos on this board by shoving the window cleaner q-tip into each opto.

I'd look on the back of the board for any questionable soldering, and if anything looks weird, I'd consider reflowing the solder. If you don't have any idea what might be questionable, take a good picture of the board (top and bottom) and post it here.

However, I strongly suspect that you'll be talking to your dealer about getting a replacement:

520-6999-03 ENCODER OPTO AMPLIFIER ASSY

Look in the manual, on page 61:

https://www.ipdb.org/files/6898/Stern_2022_Thunderball_James_Bond_007_Limited_Edition_Service_And_Operation_Manual.pdf

The optos on this board plug in on Node Board 9, connector 13, so check that plug also.

I think from what you are saying that one of the four optos on this board isn't working, but look at all the stuff surrounding it, see if there is anything obvious that might be causing the problem.

Let us know what you find!

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

Maybe the manufacturer should change the "old school idea" as you say and improve their in-house quality control measures.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm:

Maybe the manufacturer should change the "old school idea" as you say and improve their in-house quality control measures.

(shrugs) Kick the world, break your foot.

A modern pinball has 3500 parts, half a dozen or more mechanical assemblies, several different computer boards, and lots and lots of things that get repeatedly hit by heavy metal balls.

I hate to use a 'cargument' but you don't get a car that is is working from the factory... it goes to a dealer who has a checklist before you even get to test drive it.

Stern attempted to make their home version 'pins' to a different quality standard, and those machines had a completely different repair profile and warranty. I don't know how that experiment has worked for them, but the home version 'pins' haven't been nearly as service intensive as far as I can tell.

It's also possible that with the new CEO at Stern and their new factory there will be a more intensive focus on 'out of the box' experience.

As it sits now though, I'll tell anybody:

Pinballs break, they break a lot. Usually they break in ways that are easy to fix. Frequently they break in a way that requires specialty or hard to obtain parts. Rarely, but often enough that you should take note, they break in a way that requires a skilled technician to repair them.

Make sure you have a path to getting your machine fixed, before you buy.

Because it's gonna be broken... eventually. And I frequently have to repair something on a pinball after it's been bounced down the road in a truck.

To the original poster... I'm sorry that your pinball is broken... this isn't unusual, you aren't extremely unlucky, it's just the way things are. It looks as though you might have a bit of a journey to get this properly fixed, so if we, the community at Pinside, can help, let us know.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

A modern pinball has 3500 parts, half a dozen or more mechanical assemblies, several different computer boards, and lots and lots of things that get repeatedly hit by heavy metal balls.
I hate to use a 'cargument' but you don't get a car that is is working from the factory... it goes to a dealer who has a checklist before you even get to test drive it.
Stern attempted to make their home version 'pins' to a different quality standard, and those machines had a completely different repair profile and warranty. I don't know how that experiment has worked for them, but the home version 'pins' haven't been nearly as service intensive as far as I can tell.
It's also possible that with the new CEO at Stern and their new factory there will be a more intensive focus on 'out of the box' experience.
Pinballs break, they break a lot. Usually they break in ways that are easy to fix. Frequently they break in a way that requires specialty or hard to obtain parts. Rarely, but often enough that you should take note, they break in a way that requires a skilled technician to repair them.
Because it's gonna be broken... eventually. And I frequently have to repair something on a pinball after it's been bounced down the road in a truck.
To the original poster... I'm sorry that your pinball is broken... this isn't unusual, you aren't extremely unlucky, it's just the way things are. It looks as though you might have a bit of a journey to get this properly fixed, so if we, the community at Pinside, can help, let us know.

I hear you and I agree. I've been in this "hobby" over 40 years. Some, not all, homeowners of pins don't even own a multi-meter never mind on how to use in properly to diagnose issues that "will" happen. I can vividly remember many decades ago buying a fully working EM and when I got home and set it up, plug it in and press the red button.....nothing. Ring, ring, hello- dude the pin I just bought from you doesn't work anymore?
Well it's an EM and they are extremely finnicky and adjustments need to be made after transporting sometimes ect ect. lesson learned.
Back then nobody bought a new pin for their home but now is a different story and the reality is that just because it is "Brand new" doesn't mean it won't have some possible flaws out of the box. In all honesty, I have only purchased 1 NIB, Chicago Gaming AFM Special re. I've been lucky no issues to date.
I really feel sorry for the operators/home owners that can't get any parts for there Stern pins, they are looking at a box of lights and are helpless. Just read through these 2 threads and there are many more about Stern lack of concern:
Parts trouble? !?! (Operator can't get parts/support from distributor or stern)
Rush Node Board 10 issues and Non issues list

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

2 games in a row , my Mando had a bad Node board out of the box and flippers would not work . Seems like they don't even play these at all to test before boxing ? And a friend just got his Bond ... same issue with jetpack and it's from a diff. distro so it seems widespread and QC should do better .

#12 1 year ago

Also have this issue. Distributer working.

305C6D79-8D8C-49D1-A311-876041245C7B (resized).jpeg305C6D79-8D8C-49D1-A311-876041245C7B (resized).jpegAD1E68F7-38B0-4F8C-ADDD-388954FA5045 (resized).jpegAD1E68F7-38B0-4F8C-ADDD-388954FA5045 (resized).jpeg
#13 1 year ago

Same thing here and in talking to my Distributor they have 2 others that came in the same shipment (so 3 SO FAR out of that batch) that have the same JetPack issue.

Here's the description I sent to my Distributor and CC'd $TERN Support:
"In JetPack Motor Test I can hear the Gearhead Motor try to go in 1 direction continuously until it times out (I don't hear it stop-start or have a slightly different sound running like when running the JetPack Gearhead Motor Calibration Test), the JP Arm won't not move at all unless I manually move the JP Arm forward from the Home position and then it goes completely left, it HITS! the Missile and returns to "Home Position".

In JetPack Motor Calibration Test I can hear the Gear Motor change directions (I can hear the Gearhead Motor stop-start & have a slightly different sound running - so I'm assuming it's running in the opposite direction) and then it gives me the same Error message that Kristen showed above if I move the JP Arm by hand while in this mode it will move.
JP Motor Cal Error (resized).jpgJP Motor Cal Error (resized).jpg

#14 1 year ago

Just got an email from Game Exchange (JJ and Jim) with a pic and Manual Part breakout that they got from Stern support.

Jim asked me to check Stern's pic against my Mech to make sure it was assembled correctly (IT WASN'T).

I disassembled my "5.56 JET PACK CLUTCH ASSEMBLY 511-9768-00" [page 62 in the Manual] and the five BELLEVILLE DISC SPRING 's were stacked wrong ?!?

P/N 269-5007-00 Spring/Belleville Washers #1, #2 & #3 were incorrectly ALL facing UP towards the Timing Belt Pulley Flange.
P/N 269-5007-00 Spring/Belleville Washers #4 & #5 were facing each other correctly.

The cupped Washers should be stacked - #1 facing up, stacked on #2 & #3 facing each other, stacked on #4 & #5 facing each other.

I added the numbering to Stern's "capture" Pic for clarification of the Disc Springs orientation.

With the PF resting up on the Lock-Down Bar the JP Mech works correctly (but still getting an ERROR), as soon as I put the PF back down into the Cabinet the JP Mech won't work in Test (or playing) it seems that the Cabinet mounted Post (see pic) was stopping the JP Mech from going all the way back it its "Home" position.

It looks like if it can't find the "Home" position the Code disables the JP Mech AND then stupidly leaves the JP in the way of the Ball , making you have to pull the PF Glass and move the JP Mech out-of-the-way by hand.

I took out the Cabinet mounted Post and after trimming the Clear Ramp Plastic (causing the same thing, not letting the JP get to the "Home" position).

I'm still getting an Error message but the Game seems to be playing normally.

Please post in this thread if you are also having this issue (or HAD this issue AND fixed it ;-}).

JetPack Clutch Assm 1 (resized).jpgJetPack Clutch Assm 1 (resized).jpgCapture - Copy (resized).JPGCapture - Copy (resized).JPGCabinet Mounted Post (resized).jpgCabinet Mounted Post (resized).jpgPost Removed Ramp Plastic Trimmed (resized).jpgPost Removed Ramp Plastic Trimmed (resized).jpg
#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Just got an email

WOW!

Thanks for posting this!

#16 1 year ago

I have a Premium that I just received two days ago. Jetpack mech was not working correctly - wouldn't return to home position which created an error and shut the mech down altogether. After a little investigation I found that the bar that the jetpack is attached to has 3 zip ties on the bottom holding wiring inside the underside of the bar. One of these was snagging in the slot on the back of the playfield and thus keeping it from moving smoothly. I removed that zip tie and it began working fine. Not sure if this might help anyone else but thought I should share.

#17 1 year ago

Just set up my Dec 30th build Bond prem.
Jet Pack failing as described above. There’s no way it was tested during Quality Control.

#18 1 year ago

My JP was not able to get all the way to Home position! I noticed two items blocking the JP arm. One is a clear air ball preventer just below JP Bond figure. The other was a black plastic post connected to main cabinet. I removed the two items pictured in my photos. JP now can make it to home position and functions going out and back to home. Some progress.
Now I need to try calibrating.

582C2428-2D57-45F6-8FE6-89710AD96CA0 (resized).jpeg582C2428-2D57-45F6-8FE6-89710AD96CA0 (resized).jpeg74873ADB-09D9-45EA-8040-72F2483FCEE3 (resized).jpeg74873ADB-09D9-45EA-8040-72F2483FCEE3 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Just got an email from Game Exchange (JJ and Jim) with a pic and Manual Part breakout that they got from Stern support.
Jim asked me to check Stern's pic against my Mech to make sure it was assembled correctly (IT WASN'T).
I disassembled my "5.56 JET PACK CLUTCH ASSEMBLY 511-9768-00" [page 62 in the Manual] and the five BELLEVILLE DISC SPRING 's were stacked wrong ?!?
P/N 269-5007-00 Spring/Belleville Washers #1, #2 & #3 were incorrectly ALL facing UP towards the Timing Belt Pulley Flange.
P/N 269-5007-00 Spring/Belleville Washers #4 & #5 were facing each other correctly.
The cupped Washers should be stacked - #1 facing up, stacked on #2 & #3 facing each other, stacked on #4 & #5 facing each other.
I added the numbering to Stern's "capture" Pic for clarification of the Disc Springs orientation.
With the PF resting up on the Lock-Down Bar the JP Mech works correctly (but still getting an ERROR), as soon as I put the PF back down into the Cabinet the JP Mech won't work in Test (or playing) it seems that the Cabinet mounted Post (see pic) was stopping the JP Mech from going all the way back it its "Home" position.
It looks like if it can't find the "Home" position the Code disables the JP Mech AND then stupidly leaves the JP in the way of the Ball , making you have to pull the PF Glass and move the JP Mech out-of-the-way by hand.
I took out the Cabinet mounted Post and after trimming the Clear Ramp Plastic (causing the same thing, not letting the JP get to the "Home" position).
I'm still getting an Error message but the Game seems to be playing normally.
Please post in this thread if you are also having this issue (or HAD this issue AND fixed it ;-}).
.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Trimming the clear plastic piece at the resting position “home” of the arm fixed this same problem for me.

3 weeks later
#20 1 year ago

Had this on the latest LE, we fixed it by enlarging the holes in the motor assembly bracket so you can do an adjustment to line up the jet pack arm so it doesn’t touch the back panel or the plastic at the back.

3 weeks later
#21 12 months ago

When my game starts up, ball 1, the JP comes out and does the right thing. When the ball drains the JP just goes back, past the home position, hits the post and the motor keeps spinning. After that the JP is just disabled and doesn't work until the game is rebooted. Obviously, this is a bummer. I am running v88 of the code. I have checked the washer stack to ensure it is correct. I have run the configuration and test for the JP. The configuration always starts in an error and then passes. The test always start with switch 80 active in the "home" position but when it goes through each position, keep pressing select, it never returns to the home position with switch 80 active.

Is this a common issue? How are you solving it?

#22 11 months ago

is anyone having issues with bond on a wand moving? mine just stutters along or doesn't move at all? it was like this when i got it at first so i loosened the bolt on the wand and it started moving normally, now since code 0.88 its gone back to either stuttering along or not moving at all? No amount of loosening of that bolt fixes it this time either. In jetpack motor test it will sometimes move normally and pass the test but then doesnt move in the actual game at all?

#23 11 months ago

My jetpack bond moves fine in test mode but when jetpack multi ball activates... ball gets stuck and bond stays in place with ball under him stuck. Any ideas?

#24 11 months ago

Trying to see if mine is affected by this as I’m occasionally having the same issue. But based on the pics provided, I’m seeing conflicting guidance on which way the Belleville spring washers should line up from a pic provided a few months ago and also a screenshot of a pic during a stream where George talks about this very issue.

77E0B8A8-2955-4B9E-83CE-799EE7B85438 (resized).jpeg77E0B8A8-2955-4B9E-83CE-799EE7B85438 (resized).jpegED1ACC2A-6BAC-48F7-B8CA-D493052298EF (resized).jpegED1ACC2A-6BAC-48F7-B8CA-D493052298EF (resized).jpegFF897A27-A736-4F3A-8003-64B2356ECCD0 (resized).pngFF897A27-A736-4F3A-8003-64B2356ECCD0 (resized).png
#25 11 months ago

Check to make sure that the connector at the drop targets is filly seated. That was the root of my problen.

3 months later
#26 8 months ago

Hi

I have jetpacks errors, tried different things but none of them
Work.

This is what I get when I make a calibration

I removed the plastic on the top of the ramp and the post in the cabinet. Calibration works but the jetpack is moving much too far. So I remounted everything

Then I checked the spring washers

It looks like that in the pictures , I mounted it was shown on the stern sheet , but also didn’t work

Any ideas left ? It’s killing me that the main feature doesn’t work as it should

IMG_4844 (resized).jpegIMG_4844 (resized).jpegIMG_4845 (resized).jpegIMG_4845 (resized).jpegIMG_4846 (resized).jpegIMG_4846 (resized).jpeg
#27 8 months ago

One of my customers is experiencing the problems with his premium too. The Jet Pack used to work but then suddenly stopped working. So I went over checking out what the problem is. Here is what found so far.
On startup and in attract mode the Jet Pack just moves randomly slow and fast when it shouldn't from what I understand. I have checked and tested all cables and connectors with my multimeter which turned out to be fine. The Jet Pack motor doesn't moved at all but the optos worked fine in the test mode. I did swap the opto board for a brand new one but with the same result. I get the same result after swapping the Node 8 and 9 around. I also checked the motor driver board with my multimeter. I'm getting 48v going in but not enough going to the motor.
Maybe someone here could give me some feedback on their voltage. Can also someone take a photo from the motor driver board with connectors attached and post it here. Thanks.
Last thing. After taking the Jet Pack assembly out and apart, I've noticed that the motor shaft is square but the pulley hole is round and even with the washers lined up the correct way the shaft is spinning in the pulley hole. I believe that can't be correct (see image).
I suspect also the motor driver board is broken. I have one on order and hope the board arrives soon. Update on this coming soon. Cheers Jos

IMG_20230718_114324 (resized).jpgIMG_20230718_114324 (resized).jpg
#28 8 months ago

I got the calibration working. The problem was the homeposition. There is an opto for it and didn’t have much tolerance. My arm was touching the backboard wood where the cut is. I got a little bit higher. Also I enlarged the holes of the opto board so that I can adjust the homeposition better. It works now everytime I make a calibration.

But I have two other problems left with the jetpack and I am not sure if that isn’t a software problem.

Sometimes (not always) it happens that the ramp post pop up too late, so that the ball already has left.

I tested the switch and that is working perfectly.

The other thing is that sometimes the jetpack picks the ball but didn’t move. After a few seconds he kicks the ball and I have to shoot the left loop again and then it works.

Really crazy.

#29 8 months ago
Quoted from Matecho:

One of my customers is experiencing the problems with his premium too. The Jet Pack used to work but then suddenly stopped working. So I went over checking out what the problem is. Here is what found so far.
On startup and in attract mode the Jet Pack just moves randomly slow and fast when it shouldn't from what I understand. I have checked and tested all cables and connectors with my multimeter which turned out to be fine. The Jet Pack motor doesn't moved at all but the optos worked fine in the test mode. I did swap the opto board for a brand new one but with the same result. I get the same result after swapping the Node 8 and 9 around. I also checked the motor driver board with my multimeter. I'm getting 48v going in but not enough going to the motor.
Maybe someone here could give me some feedback on their voltage. Can also someone take a photo from the motor driver board with connectors attached and post it here. Thanks.
Last thing. After taking the Jet Pack assembly out and apart, I've noticed that the motor shaft is square but the pulley hole is round and even with the washers lined up the correct way the shaft is spinning in the pulley hole. I believe that can't be correct (see image).
I suspect also the motor driver board is broken. I have one on order and hope the board arrives soon. Update on this coming soon. Cheers Jos
[quoted image]

Hi - my Jetpack has never worked at all. Literally it has never moved or made any sound. It looks as if the motor and/or motor driver board is faulty. I'm waiting on replacements but have not heard anything yet. Do you have any part numbers that I can specifically reference to try and speed things up?

#30 8 months ago

Jazzbouche here is the part number for the Serial Dual Motor Driver board 9B 520-6996-00 but you can also check your manual on page 34. I've just received a email with tracking number. The board should arrive in the next two days. Finger crossed

Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi - my Jetpack has never worked at all. Literally it has never moved or made any sound. It looks as if the motor and/or motor driver board is faulty. I'm waiting on replacements but have not heard anything yet. Do you have any part numbers that I can specifically reference to try and speed things up?

#31 8 months ago
Quoted from Matecho:

Jazzbouche here is the part number for the Serial Dual Motor Driver board 9B 520-6996-00 but you can also check your manual on page 34. I've just received a email with tracking number. The board should arrive in the next two days. Finger crossed

Awesome - thanks for this, really appreciate it! Let us know how you get on with the new parts - hope it goes well!

#32 8 months ago

Guessing I know what POS is short form for!
Hope these issues get resolved.
Good luck all!

Pinside_forum_7344563_0.jpgPinside_forum_7344563_0.jpg
1 week later
#33 7 months ago

Hi guys, here an update from my last James Bond visit. Swapping out the motor driver board didn't change anything. The Jetpack still moves ramdomly in attract mode but not in game play. No movement in motor calibration and the optos are working fine in test mode by moving the arm manually. I also tried a factory rest with no changes and also downloaded the game image and used a brand new SD card again with no changes.
I was a bit confused regarding the SD card used in the game as this one only has 8GB. The downloade image is 14.4GB and using a 16GB card is probably just enough but I would recommend 32GB just to be safe for future updates.

I tried adjusting the home position again but the arm is very sloppy and slips from the home position if you are just touching the game (everything is tighten up correctly).
I noticed in the assembly image are two timing belt pulleys, one with a square bore the other with a round bore (see image I posted before). The pulley with the round bore attached to the clutch (Belleville discs correct way and tighten up including the belt) slips for what ever reason.

Lastly I come to the conclusion it must have something to do with the software but also leaves the question open for me, why did the Jetpack work and then suddlenly stopped working.
I am waiting to hear from Stern with an answer and a solution as I do have now four customers in total with this problem.
I get back to you guys as soon as I get a reply. Cheers

1 month later
#34 6 months ago

Iam having the exact same issue-175 plays in on my Premium and Bond on a Wand has permanently ran out of Jet-Fuel. He is currently straddling the Bird-1 Rocket
My game was purchased NIB and has only been played by me over the past 6-8 months. Unbelievable the frustration with all my Stern’s trying to keep them working correctly. I also have noticed this small board dangling from the back of the playfield.

IMG_6241 (resized).jpegIMG_6241 (resized).jpegIMG_6243 (resized).jpegIMG_6243 (resized).jpegIMG_6244 (resized).jpegIMG_6244 (resized).jpegIMG_6245 (resized).jpegIMG_6245 (resized).jpeg
#35 6 months ago

Stern needs to hire a real mechanical engineer that understands reliability!! Maybe get someone from Toyota?

#36 6 months ago

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#37 6 months ago

What does this board do? Is it the opto board?

#38 6 months ago

It still doesn’t work when installed, middle mount holes correct?

#39 6 months ago

Bond on a Wand moves in game start up, but doesn’t move anytime after that? Weird!! Frustrating

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground
Plastics
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 23.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin
Toppers
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 49.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-jetpack-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.