20231105_112237.jpg
20231105_100344.jpg
20231024_202844.jpg
20231014_104728.jpg
20230924_144405.jpg
20230924_144340.jpg
20230924_151706.jpg
20230924_145023.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HIPPY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#610 3 years ago

Just joined the club, Goldeneye. It’s a home use, undocumented, reimport. No wear on play field, 0 wear on crotch. Crotch has Mylar, appears from day 1. Lots of electrical, leds, rubber, coin door price plate, etc. to do. Been trying to get one without wear for a long time. I will guess and say this was in the UK, owned by a military man. Seller didn’t know. Cabinet is near perfect, proud of this one.

1 month later
#616 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Posting a bit of a teaser... I’ll check in again in a few weeks!
[quoted image]

I have a full Pinsound on my MSF and Tommy. What a difference. Looking forward to your progress. Goldeneye really needs you.

3 weeks later
#622 3 years ago

Okay, I am in on Pinsound. Great job. I saw your video also on YouTube, I gotta ask. How do you get the helicopter blades to spin? Really cool.

#624 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

You won't regret it. I already made some sweet changes.
Let me know what speakers you are looking at getting so I can help guide you with the install.
They don't actually spin, I think they are just swaying from the coils/vibration lol.

It takes a while to get it from France. Will the changes be available then? I have Pinsound speakers in 2 more games of mine, really like it. I will go with theirs. Would spacers & longer screws work on it? I will go with the system you have in your thread. Thanks, again.

#627 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Okay hippy, because I like you, I did some testing. Half inch hex spacers will do the trick but you will have a little gap. This is by far the easiest way to install the speakers.[quoted image][quoted image]

What a deal, looks easy. I just installed their full set on another game I have,also a Sega, MSF. With this pandemic mess we have, it took 2 weeks to get it. I will bet you have the added stuff uploaded by then. Really looking forward to it. Thanks a lot.

4 weeks later
#644 3 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

daximus
Let me know if you are interested in selling the helicopter
I picked up the Modded Satellite. I love it, it looks so much better.
How did you make the Tank from Ebay work with the trap door?
And great job on the Alternate Translite!!

Where is the modded satellite? Thanks.

#646 3 years ago

Looks better than the original, for sure. Thanks.

#652 3 years ago

Anyone have an issue with a stuck ball between the center ramp entrance and the steel ramp? Very odd, but, often.

3 months later
#687 3 years ago
Quoted from tyking:

Thanks. Is there another way to reach him? The site looks stale.
[quoted image]

He has been gone for a while. Try Pinside Market for Matt’s Basement. He does them, also.

#688 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

He has been gone for a while. Try Pinside Market for Matt’s Basement. He does them, also.

You will find Matt’s Basement Arcades when you search for Roms . Pinside shops, seems to have them all.

#690 3 years ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

He does not have any Gottlieb ROMs though, and tyking is asking about the System 80 game, not Goldeneye.

I didn’t catch that part on Gottlieb. They made great games, tough to find parts, though.

1 month later
#709 3 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

PINSOUND BOARD... Has anyone installed a PInsound+ Board into Goldeneye? If so, can you post pics of what your setup looks like... I am trying to figure out if I need to move the display board or if it can stay where it is...
Thanks. First time installing one of the Pinsound Boards.

Pinsound + , also did their speakers. Check the thread for a Pinsider named boat, very nice download for you, you will love it.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#711 3 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

Thank you so much! This helps! I'm excited to get this put in with Boats Mix. Again thank you!

Your welcome, the color dmd is nice, too.

2 months later
#732 3 years ago
Quoted from muzikman:

What is supposed to happen in satellite hurryup once you hit the ball into the satellite? Mine stays there for several seconds and then dumps the ball out - generally right down the middle. Just checking to see if that is normal, and any suggestions to avoid it releasing the ball SDTM.
Thanks!

It should release the ball after there is only 1 ball left on 5 ball multi ball.

2 months later
#753 2 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Just joined the club serving her Majesty.
I get regular ball jams behind the satellite dish. Am I missing a plastic or post to prevent that?[quoted image]

Quoted from Quayle:

Could someone please send me a photo of Goldeneye showing the part I’m missing?
See attached pics ball keeps getting stuck.
[quoted image][quoted image]

From what I can see, you have all the parts. Do you have 2 rubbers together on the 2 posts in the picture? Should have 2.

1 week later
#756 2 years ago

I just got an alternate trans light installed. I got it from Retrorefurbs, UK.

9031148B-FD27-4F7B-84E4-789DF6E7095F (resized).jpeg9031148B-FD27-4F7B-84E4-789DF6E7095F (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet Parts
Gameroom Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HIPPY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-club?tu=HIPPY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.