Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BE0FFDAE-0597-4319-8354-C5A63BEF975A (resized).jpeg
20211126_134912 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211020-142648_Chrome (resized).jpg
20211121_153444 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211129_161022283 (resized).jpg
trap door plunger mech (resized).jpg (© https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNdwqDGJ8Ldfs_TNQDwjBfbW02PUqO9nFuOEcfg)
trap door up (resized).jpg (© https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNdwqDGJ8Ldfs_TNQDwjBfbW02PUqO9nFuOEcfg)
trap door different angle (resized).jpg (© https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNdwqDGJ8Ldfs_TNQDwjBfbW02PUqO9nFuOEcfg)
stickers (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20210616_205021 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210616_205036 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210611_114148 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210611_114311_11 (resized).jpg

There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.
#801 54 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

I haven’t checked in a while but it might be when you shoot the tank ramp, so whatever switch is on that ramp might trigger the trap door

In the code the ramp switch triggers the flap which is operated by the “Tank Trap Door” coil. Testing the “Tank Kicker” coil will fire the ball out of the tank area.

#802 50 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

I haven’t checked in a while but it might be when you shoot the tank ramp, so whatever switch is on that ramp might trigger the trap door

...sorry, I forgot to update this, but I *think* I figured this out, too. I believe you are correct, as I discovered that the first switch (under the "Tank Multiball" sign/light on the ramp) on my game seems to be broken. Got a replacement on the way, fingers crossed it does the trick!

I'm glad the game can play even without that feature, because hot damn, I didn't expect this game to be as much fun as it is!

#803 50 days ago

Hey All. I have both James Bond 007, and Goldeneye. I just put up James Bond in the marketplace for $1700. Located in Central MN. Contact me if interested! Thanks!

#804 50 days ago

Hey All. I have both James Bond 007, and GoldenEye. Parting with the James.Bond if anyone has a goldeneye and wants the 007. Ad is in marketplace for $1700. Located in central MN. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

#805 49 days ago

I picked up a Goldeneye recently and noticed this on a lamp board.

20211121_153444 (resized).jpg
#806 49 days ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I picked up a Goldeneye recently and noticed this on a lamp board.
[quoted image]

Which board is that on? I will check mine out when I get a chance. Kinda cool.

#807 49 days ago

One of the playfield 555 twist in lamp boards

#808 44 days ago

Hi there I just picked up a goldeneye , just finished cleaning it up and putting in leds
Here's the before and after

20211126_134912 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211020-142648_Chrome (resized).jpg
#809 44 days ago

After and before **

#810 44 days ago
Quoted from Weeedoggie:

After and before **

Looking good!! My favorite Bond movie!!

#811 43 days ago
Quoted from DBP99:

Looking good!! My favorite Bond movie!!

Thanks , it's definitely a pain to get all the ramps off though lol

#812 42 days ago

Looks like there is a few new members here. If there are any big movie or game buffs I would suggest checking out Pinsound and my mix for the game. It was a passion project, and I loved doing it. I don’t make any money from suggesting my mix, just want people to be aware of it!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/boat-s-goldeneye-pinsound-mix

#813 42 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

Looks like there is a few new members here. If there are any big movie or game buffs I would suggest checking out Pinsound and my mix for the game. It was a passion project, and I loved doing it. I don’t make any money from suggesting my mix, just want people to be aware of it!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/boat-s-goldeneye-pinsound-mix

Very cool wasn’t aware of this, I plan on finally starting my NOS rebuild in Jan. wanted to add goldeneye theme song get some Tina in the game lol.

#814 42 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

Very cool wasn’t aware of this, I plan on finally starting my NOS rebuild in Jan. wanted to add goldeneye theme song get some Tina in the game lol.

Lol, I think I had put a parody gag track in one of the sound files but I think not all of them are used and the sega sound files are coded into non sensicAl folder names.

When I do a new version I could def add Tina

1 week later
#815 32 days ago

Picked one up yesterday! Desperately needs led and have the same weak save magnet issues I’ve read about. Love this theme.

BE0FFDAE-0597-4319-8354-C5A63BEF975A (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#816 22 days ago

Strange issue, haven’t been able to find mention of it yet but maybe I’m just missing it. Hopefully someone else has seen this and knows how to fix it!

The satellite in my game won’t rotate. Magnet works fine. It almost sounds like the motor is trying to turn, but it doesn’t move the shaft for the satellite toy at all. In test, the checked box doesn’t come up.

Is this possibly a problem at the transistor? Any advice welcomed!

2 weeks later
#817 8 days ago

So my ball save magnet works fine when you first time the game on. After a few it is not powerful enough and just drops the ball down the drain.

I have adjusted the magnet core best I can. Is it time to just try a new electro magnet? Seems like I have read a few people that was fix, but I don't understand why? The magnet in my game seems OK. It does warm up after a few games though.

#818 8 days ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

Strange issue, haven’t been able to find mention of it yet but maybe I’m just missing it. Hopefully someone else has seen this and knows how to fix it!
The satellite in my game won’t rotate. Magnet works fine. It almost sounds like the motor is trying to turn, but it doesn’t move the shaft for the satellite toy at all. In test, the checked box doesn’t come up.
Is this possibly a problem at the transistor? Any advice welcomed!

Following up on this, in case anyone else should come across the problem: I found this other thread about it (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goldeneye-satellite-problem), and the advice given worked for me. There was apparently an issue with the 24V relay that's on the underside of the playfield, all the way at the top. Reflowed some solder, and boom, fixed.

There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside