20231105_100344.jpg
20231024_202844.jpg
20231014_104728.jpg
20230924_144405.jpg
20230924_144340.jpg
20230924_151706.jpg
20230924_145023.jpg
20230924_161000.jpg

There are 1,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 22.
#701 3 years ago
Quoted from ddebuss:

Gameroommods is in the final stages of development of a replacement Satellite dish for Goldeneye. I'm looking for feedback from the community before settling on the final details.
- See details and provide feedback at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-goldeneye-satellite-dish-1#post-6007330
- When ready it'll be sold in our Pinside store at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/04601-sega-reproduction-pinball-parts.
[quoted image]

You have now replicated a few of my parts and a few others - maybe create something original..

Also is this home printed and out of resin or semi hollow printed as this will fail. A number of years ago Mezelmods was going to create this and then learnt I was doing them and then kindly stepped away....

#702 3 years ago

I went to you other link @ddebuss

**** BUYER BEWARE ****

these are resin printed and will fail and smash in time - resin is for looks not ball interaction

screen-capture-41 (resized).pngscreen-capture-41 (resized).png
#703 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

You have now replicated a few of my parts and a few others - maybe create something original.

swinks - You are a great dude and I respect you. There was no intent to replicate your work. I was aware of only your white dish which I saw on a game at a show. I thought mine was different enough from your design to be offensive. I wasn't aware of your grey dish. I didn't find your stuff on any of the places I normally look for parts. This afternoon I looked at the shapeways site but I'm confused since I don't see a lot of overlap. My reproduction queue is based on my own needs, asks for parts from my friends, and asks for reproductions from a large pinball parts supplier which included original samples. The bigger problem is the queue includes a number of other parts you appear to have already done. I'll compare notes with you before starting those parts if I even do... There are a bunch of other stuff that we both have that are completely unrelated to one another. I'll pay closer attention to your other work before working on products for my pinball parts supplier.

Regarding replicating a few of your parts... Also note I have not sold a single one of the similar parts thus far since it's all been added to the store recently.
Sega Reproduction Pinball Parts - Yep solid overlap with the dish. Unintentional although we both made what looks like a satellite dish that fits in the game. The grey color seems obvious.
Stern Reproduction Pinball Parts - There are similarities in the coin slots. Mine are made for specific coin sizes including no slot. You don't offer that as far as I can tell. I designed them for my Flight 2000 when I restored it.
Bally/Williams Reproduction Pinball Parts - The coin chute is a simple rectangle. I suppose that's overlap but neither of us did anything interesting or unique... It's a 5 minute design with maybe a couple testing iterations. We both have baffles but the designs are different and are for totally different games and presumably different sizes - Yours Bally - Mine Williams. They were different companies back then and as far as I know baffles are not interchangeable.
Gottlieb Reproduction Pinball Parts - No overlap. The coin slot is a derivative of my Stern one above.

NOTE: I do not want to litter or hijack this thread for this discussion. I've drained the Satellite dish thread and removed the dish from my store even though it wasn't technically for sale. I'm happy to have further discussions if you want via a separate thread or via PM.

#704 3 years ago
Quoted from ddebuss:

swinks - You are a great dude and I respect you. There was no intent to replicate your work. I was aware of only your white dish which I saw on a game at a show. I thought mine was different enough from your design to be offensive. I wasn't aware of your grey dish. I didn't find your stuff on any of the places I normally look for parts. This afternoon I looked at the shapeways site but I'm confused since I don't see a lot of overlap. My reproduction queue is based on my own needs, asks for parts from my friends, and asks for reproductions from a large pinball parts supplier which included original samples. The bigger problem is the queue includes a number of other parts you appear to have already done. I'll compare notes with you before starting those parts if I even do... There are a bunch of other stuff that we both have that are completely unrelated to one another. I'll pay closer attention to your other work before working on products for my pinball parts supplier.
Regarding replicating a few of your parts... Also note I have not sold a single one of the similar parts thus far since it's all been added to the store recently.
Sega Reproduction Pinball Parts - Yep solid overlap with the dish. Unintentional although we both made what looks like a satellite dish that fits in the game. The grey color seems obvious.
Stern Reproduction Pinball Parts - There are similarities in the coin slots. Mine are made for specific coin sizes including no slot. You don't offer that as far as I can tell. I designed them for my Flight 2000 when I restored it.
Bally/Williams Reproduction Pinball Parts - The coin chute is a simple rectangle. I suppose that's overlap but neither of us did anything interesting or unique... It's a 5 minute design with maybe a couple testing iterations. We both have baffles but the designs are different and are for totally different games and presumably different sizes - Yours Bally - Mine Williams. They were different companies back then and as far as I know baffles are not interchangeable.
Gottlieb Reproduction Pinball Parts - No overlap. The coin slot is a derivative of my Stern one above.
NOTE: I do not want to litter or hijack this thread for this discussion. I've drained the Satellite dish thread and removed the dish from my store even though it wasn't technically for sale. I'm happy to have further discussions if you want via a separate thread or via PM.

I appreciate the explanation and comparison - my mod ethic which many other mod guys (not all) also stand by is not to replicate what someone else does - there is literally thousands of things that can be replicated or be creative in pinball. Maybe take the dish to a new level with flashing leds on the outer edge that flash or turn on in a rotary fashion around the outside. I was going to do this but opted not to as could not get a game to work out lighting - still on the hunt for the game. There are buildings to add, vehicles etc.

Overlapping aside:

Home printing (which I have done since 2013) is generally mostly semi solid / semi hollow and what I discovered is items like the light baffles / shrouds made on a home printer have a low melting point and when they are not solid will sag in time (if people do not use leds) and can actually lead to a fire risk hence why I switched to solid nylon printing at Shapeways plus it isn't feasible to send items from Australia to US etc.

Items like the dish in my opinion should not be made in resin as they will crack and shatter with ball impact - resin has awesome detail and clear resin is great for lenses in signage, detailed figurines etc away from ball impact - my advice to you is this may lead to complaints and upset customers.

As for my range check out:
https://swinks.com.au/
or
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinks&sort=newest

and like wise I will avoid doing what you and others do and I always check first and advice people that request something to go to another person if they are making it.

all the best and I think it is great you are reproducing parts and doing mods but still recommend not overlapping

#705 3 years ago

Just to follow up swinks no one wants a dish smashing mid game. I’ve had a couple of replicas won’t say who sold them but one blew mid game and it created an absolute mess, not to mention a piece dropped below the playfield and sat in the satellite jamming up it’s movement, not what you want with Goldeneye as it’s a temperamental mech at the best of times.

#706 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I have the Swinks shapeways Dish and it's really nice quality

Ditto, my original dish started to crack so I replaced it with the Swinks plain white premium (no lines version) and it is holding up extremely well.

#707 3 years ago

Looking for the Ball Gate Assembly... Only one I can find is in Germany. does anyone have one I could buy or does anyone know where I could get one. Thank you in advance for any help.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 6.26.13 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-12-19 at 6.26.13 PM (resized).png
#708 3 years ago

PINSOUND BOARD... Has anyone installed a PInsound+ Board into Goldeneye? If so, can you post pics of what your setup looks like... I am trying to figure out if I need to move the display board or if it can stay where it is...

Thanks. First time installing one of the Pinsound Boards.

#709 3 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

PINSOUND BOARD... Has anyone installed a PInsound+ Board into Goldeneye? If so, can you post pics of what your setup looks like... I am trying to figure out if I need to move the display board or if it can stay where it is...
Thanks. First time installing one of the Pinsound Boards.

Pinsound + , also did their speakers. Check the thread for a Pinsider named boat, very nice download for you, you will love it.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#710 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Pinsound + , also did their speakers. Check the thread for a Pinsider named boat, very nice download for you, you will love it.[quoted image]

Thank you so much! This helps! I'm excited to get this put in with Boats Mix. Again thank you!

#711 3 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

Thank you so much! This helps! I'm excited to get this put in with Boats Mix. Again thank you!

Your welcome, the color dmd is nice, too.

#712 3 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

Looking for the Ball Gate Assembly... Only one I can find is in Germany. does anyone have one I could buy or does anyone know where I could get one. Thank you in advance for any help.
[quoted image]

If you get the part number I’d be surprised if Terry at Pinballlife couldn’t order you one in from Stern. He’s always managed to order in anything I need.

#713 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If you get the part number I’d be surprised if Terry at Pinballlife couldn’t order you one in from Stern. He’s always managed to order in anything I need.

Thank you very much! I ended up finding all three ramps and the Ball Gate Assembly. It was a Christmas Miracle!

Now just looking for:

007 Center Target Sign - 830-5482-20
(I have the Decal, I need the actual piece)

Center Plastic Ramp Upper Level - 830-5482-09A
(This is actually just a clear plastic Piece that serves as protection for the plastic below it) - Not a big deal if I can't find it, but figured I would ask...

If anyone has either of these pieces or knows where to find them it would be appreciated. Thank you!

I am almost finished with this Restore for my Dad. Hopefully these are the final pieces. Again, Thank you all!!

#714 3 years ago

1980 Gottlieb James Bond 007 Double ROM with switch (timed & 3-5 ball play)

A Pinside member emailed me asking about this mod recently, so I figured I'd share this with all.

I have done this mod during a repair a couple of years ago and it worked great.

Items needed
2732 blank EPROM
EPROM Burner
Soldering iron & solder
SPST or SPDT switch (mini or sub-mini)
1K Ohm resistor 1/4a
wire (30 AWG) works best
Hot glue gun
ROM files for Gottlieb James Bond 007

Download the 2 ROM files for Gottlieb James Bond 007
658-1.cpu (timed play)
658-x.cpu (3-5 ball play)

I won't tell you where you can get them, but think VP.

Combine the files in DOS using the copy command
copy /b 658-1.cpu1+658-x.cpu bonddbl.bin

The combined files now fit on a 2732 EPROM
burn the new 2732 with bonddbl.bin

Lift pin 21 on the 2732 EPROM
You can hot glue the switch to the EPROM
Solder a wire and one end of a 1K resistor the middle leg of the switch.
Solder the other end of the wire to pin 21 (A11) of the EPROM
Solder the other end of the resistor to +5v (pin 24) of the EPROM
Solder the other pin of the switch with a wire to gnd (pin 12) of the EPROM
Leave the last pin (if your switch has one - SPDT) open (connected to nothing)

When soldering to the EPROM, solder only to the top of the pin (closest to the plastic casing),
do not solder to the legs that will be inserted into the socket.
Pin 21 won't matter because it will not be inserted into the socket.

Remove the original EPROM then insert the new EPROM into the MPU (be sure not to insert it backwards).
I know most of you are aware, this is done with power off!

If this is done correctly, you will be able to switch between the two.
Do not switch with power on!

1 week later
#715 3 years ago

Is it possible for anyone to take some good photos of their Center Pink Target Sign?

I am trying to see about making some of them since I can't seem to find any for sale.

007 Center Target Sign - 830-5482-20

(if anyone knows where to buy one please feel free to let me know)

Thanks!

1 week later
#716 3 years ago

Just got my goldeneye last week. For the life of my I can’t get eject off die to light up to see if my second magnet works. Is mine defective ? It lights up when the game is off. Any ideas anyone ?

#717 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmuster:

Just got my goldeneye last week. For the life of my I can’t get eject off die to light up to see if my second magnet works. Is mine defective ? It lights up when the game is off. Any ideas anyone ?

the lamp lighting up and working isn't linked to the functionality of the magnet.

Eject or die is qualified when you hit all the left standups and complete shootout mode so you could test with that
also isn't there a magnet test in the menu.
also when the initial ball save timer is "on", the middle magnet should be working
finally, when you hit the center standup it starts the magnet as well

Is this your first pin? If you play a couple games I am sure you would notice the magnet working very quickly

#718 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

the lamp lighting up and working isn't linked to the functionality of the magnet.
Eject or die is qualified when you hit all the left standups and complete shootout mode so you could test with that
also isn't there a magnet test in the menu.
also when the initial ball save timer is "on", the middle magnet should be working
finally, when you hit the center standup it starts the magnet as well
Is this your first pin? If you play a couple games I am sure you would notice the magnet working very quickly

Yes. First pin. I didn’t know you needed to actually pull the trigger in the shootout. That got it. Thanks. Magnet works perfectly.
Now I just got a lost ball message - can’t find it on the play field. Is there somewhere in particular they hide out after a multi ball ?

#719 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmuster:

Yes. First pin. I didn’t know you needed to actually pull the trigger in the shootout. That got it. Thanks. Magnet works perfectly.
Now I just got a lost ball message - can’t find it on the play field. Is there somewhere in particular they hide out after a multi ball ?

Welcome to the hobby! under the tank there is a trapdoor and a kicker so check there. Sometimes the balls get magnetized and get stuck in the trough. I find shaking the game a bit sometimes helps.

#720 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Welcome to the hobby! under the tank there is a trapdoor and a kicker so check there. Sometimes the balls get magnetized and get stuck in the trough. I find shaking the game a bit sometimes helps.

Thanks for the help. Nothing with any of those ? Insane - how does a ball disappear? I ordered some new ones that won’t arrive for a week. Couldn’t find anywhere in my hometown that sells balls. Hope this hobby has a steep learning curve !

#721 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmuster:

Thanks for the help. Nothing with any of those ? Insane - how does a ball disappear? I ordered some new ones that won’t arrive for a week. Couldn’t find anywhere in my hometown that sells balls. Hope this hobby has a steep learning curve !

Did you try lifting the playfield In to the upright position ?

#722 3 years ago

Check behind the rubber slings too

#723 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Check behind the rubber slings too

So replaces balls and put in 5 new balls. Still saying missing a ball. Now it will play but always drops two balls to start the game ? Any ideas ?

#724 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmuster:

So replaces balls and put in 5 new balls. Still saying missing a ball. Now it will play but always drops two balls to start the game ? Any ideas ?

There is a visual (via the dmd) ball trough test in the service menu. It will show you which ball slot is not detected. It's likely one of the mirco-switches in the trough is not working or incorrectly adjusted.

2 weeks later
#725 3 years ago

Ball trough is kicking out the ball with such force, it's bouncing back into the trough and repeating 3x before stopping that process.
It ejects so hard, the ball has completely dented the woodrail.

Does anyone have this experience with their Goldeneye or other SEGA pin? If so, is there any way to dial back the power?

#726 3 years ago

I can’t speak to power but you can bend the metal where the ball kicks out to adjust how the ball comes out of the trough .

#727 3 years ago
Quoted from coniferpinball:

Ball trough is kicking out the ball with such force, it's bouncing back into the trough and repeating 3x before stopping that process.
It ejects so hard, the ball has completely dented the woodrail.
Does anyone have this experience with their Goldeneye or other SEGA pin? If so, is there any way to dial back the power?

Check to see if the transformer is high tapped.

#728 3 years ago

Throwing this out there again, are there any goldeneye owners out there that can tell me what sound the game makes on credit match? I have reason to believe there is something more than the usual blip but on pinsound it doesnt show up.

I am thinking some sort of callout or sound effect

2 weeks later
#729 3 years ago

Just wanted to drop these here -- some awesome 3D coin reject buttons I'm making for Goldeneye. Once I model the Gottlieb slot I can use the same design for JB007 also. Available in your choice of translucent base color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, clear/white). Features the gun barrel -- complete with rifling -- aimed at the silhouette of our favorite spy!

Goldeneye_RCP copy (resized).jpgGoldeneye_RCP copy (resized).jpg

Available on my website (https://rocketcitypinball.com) or my Pinside shop (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04916-3d-coin-reject-buttons-goldeneye).

1 week later
#730 3 years ago

What is supposed to happen in satellite hurryup once you hit the ball into the satellite? Mine stays there for several seconds and then dumps the ball out - generally right down the middle. Just checking to see if that is normal, and any suggestions to avoid it releasing the ball SDTM.

Thanks!

#731 3 years ago
Quoted from muzikman:

What is supposed to happen in satellite hurryup once you hit the ball into the satellite? Mine stays there for several seconds and then dumps the ball out - generally right down the middle. Just checking to see if that is normal, and any suggestions to avoid it releasing the ball SDTM.
Thanks!

There should be a very short ball save once it releases from the hurry up mode (this is using the last revision of code). However, there isn't a ball save from what I can tell if you score the satellite super jackpot on the Goldeneye ramps mode. You'll likely need to learn to time a nudge to guarantee a safe recovery. I would consider this a bit of a design flaw and I couldn't find a non-intrusive way of adjusting the satellite home position.

#732 3 years ago
Quoted from muzikman:

Thanks!

It should release the ball after there is only 1 ball left on 5 ball multi ball.

#733 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

It should release the ball after there is only 1 ball left on 5 ball multi ball.

I think he’s talking about the satellite mode. It should just award the points from the Hurry up and drop the ball. Make sure the game is levelled properly. Otherwise , yea nudging is the only way.

#734 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyatari:

1980 Gottlieb James Bond 007 Double ROM with switch (timed & 3-5 ball play)
If this is done correctly, you will be able to switch between the two.
Do not switch with power on!

Do you have any pictures of this? Thanks.

#735 3 years ago

Hi everyone. I have been having issues with my Goldeneye; it starts satellite multiball when it should not through one of two situations:

1. The ball comes in contact with the "ball save" magnet (the magnet does not activate).
2. The ball comes close to the satellite magnet, but is not trapped by it.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to start the diagnosis? I'm relatively new to pinball ownership so lots of this is new territory for me.

#736 3 years ago
Quoted from SkaIsntDead:

Hi everyone. I have been having issues with my Goldeneye; it starts satellite multiball when it should not through one of two situations:
1. The ball comes in contact with the "ball save" magnet (the magnet does not activate).
Anyone have any suggestions on where to start the diagnosis? I'm relatively new to pinball ownership so lots of this is new territory for me.

Start by checking the fuses in the back box

#737 3 years ago
Quoted from SkaIsntDead:

The stock magnet sense board has some limitations and as these games age the components on it wear down. As already mentioned, first make sure you place fresh fuses on the driver board AND the two under the playfield. Then test the magnet functions in the service menu. The special section in the service menu will test both the magnets and the ball detection 'switches'.

If you are still getting weird behavior after all that and if you don't want to rebuild the existing board you might want to consider getting a reproduction board using modern components and better design here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mypinballs-sega-magnet-proessor-board-remakeredesign

#738 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Start by checking the fuses in the back box

Quoted from Lithium:

The stock magnet sense board has some limitations and as these games age the components on it wear down. As already mentioned, first make sure you place fresh fuses on the driver board AND the two under the playfield. Then test the magnet functions in the service menu. The special section in the service menu will test both the magnets and the ball detection 'switches'.
If you are still getting weird behavior after all that and if you don't want to rebuild the existing board you might want to consider getting a reproduction board using modern components and better design here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mypinballs-sega-magnet-proessor-board-remakeredesign

Some fuses are in the mail and scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Will investigate the board if issues still persist.

#739 3 years ago

I replaced both fuses underneath the playfield (3A as the manual indicates). Upon activating the flipper magnet, both of them blew. Does this indicate there is a short somewhere?

#740 3 years ago
Quoted from SkaIsntDead:

I replaced both fuses underneath the playfield (3A as the manual indicates). Upon activating the flipper magnet, both of them blew. Does this indicate there is a short somewhere?

I would start by checking the resistance across the magnets to make sure one or both isn't a dead short. Make sure you disconnect the magnet board when checking.

Did any of the fuses blow on the driver board? I attached a service bulletin, make sure your magnets were relocated to an unused 50v rail.

My next guess is something is wrong with the magnet board. Especially if you blew both fuses (under playfield) when only activating the between the flippers magnet. Check the magnet board for any busted/burned components. Sometimes the PIC chip can be quite burnt looking.

Service Bulletin 84.pdfService Bulletin 84.pdf

#741 2 years ago

Can anyone please tell me the part # for the clear plastic ramp that the helicopter sits on for goldeneye and where I may be able to buy one??

Also are nos or replica helicopters available anywhere?

1 month later
#742 2 years ago

I have been enjoying my Goldeneye a LOT since we picked it up a couple of months ago. Initially I was having a lot of trouble with the ball-save magnet even though it would catch the ball it never kicked it back into play. Turned out to be a pitch issue, despite my level reading correct, I moved the back legs up 6 turns (which did not change the reading on my level) but did fix the mag issues completely.

I do have a question for the group about the bonus multiplier. In our game whenever I get all three of the top-lane rollovers it will light the "007 2x" bonus. But, I have noted that no matter how many times I manage to light these lanes during a single ball the bonus never goes above 2x. Could this be a setting (I can't find one) or maybe it has to do with the ROM version. Anyone ever get above 2x bonus? I did find a gameplay video on the YT and they were getting over 2x which prompted me to ask what you all are seeing.

Thanks in advance,
John

Added over 3 years ago:

Edit: I just needed to play better . I managed to get the lanes lit three times in a single ball and it went to 4x. The multiplier just doesn't carry over to the next ball.

2 weeks later
#743 2 years ago

Just joined the club serving her Majesty.
I get regular ball jams behind the satellite dish. Am I missing a plastic or post to prevent that?

IMG_20210522_175948 (resized).jpgIMG_20210522_175948 (resized).jpg
#744 2 years ago

All the talk about the magnet issues above makes me think about my issue. I picked my machine up 6 months ago and the magnets work perfectly then they stopped. Got the magnet board rebuilt with a new chip and it did nothing when I put it in the game. The board works perfectly in a friend of mine's GoldenEye. So it's not the board I will try to change the fuses but all the fuses show that they're fine. Any more ideas of what to check. Thanks

#745 2 years ago

I remember having stuck ball issues there and I remember being able to realign some plastics or something just a hair so that when it did ball search the satellite would move just enough for the ball to clear the magnet. It was a while ago and I don't have the game anymore so I can't remember exactly.

#746 2 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Just joined the club serving her Majesty.
I get regular ball jams behind the satellite dish. Am I missing a plastic or post to prevent that?[quoted image]

My game isn’t at my house right now but I think you are missing a Plastic. It mounts on the front side of the satellite but it carries back behind it

B86C828C-6F33-426F-B275-E728FFE8E829 (resized).jpegB86C828C-6F33-426F-B275-E728FFE8E829 (resized).jpeg
#747 2 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

All the talk about the magnet issues above makes me think about my issue. I picked my machine up 6 months ago and the magnets work perfectly then they stopped. Got the magnet board rebuilt with a new chip and it did nothing when I put it in the game. The board works perfectly in a friend of mine's GoldenEye. So it's not the board I will try to change the fuses but all the fuses show that they're fine. Any more ideas of what to check. Thanks

I was having similar issues, when I tested the game at the previous owners house the mag save worked perfectly. But, when I set the game up and made sure it was level to 6.5 degrees (as recommended in the book) the ball save would often catch the ball but almost never fling it back into gameplay. I had a pinball repair guy to come by to help me with another game and he suggested it needed a steeper pitch. So, I turned the back leg levelers 5 turns at a time and tested. It took only those first 5 turns for the ball to consistently go back into play but the pitch still read at 6.5. I kept mine like this since it is a difficult game already, but I am sure if I did another 5 turns of the levelers it would fling the ball way up. He also mentioned any dimpling or issues around the ball save mag will screw it up. So, even though it reads at the right pitch I recommend putting the back up a little more and seeing if that helps.
Good luck!

#748 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get metal ramp protector for goldeneye?
I’m missing middle ramp protector right side.

#749 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

My game isn’t at my house right now but I think you are missing a Plastic. It mounts on the front side of the satellite but it carries back behind it[quoted image]

Can you send a shot of behind the satellite dish?

1 week later
#750 2 years ago

Could someone please send me a photo of Goldeneye showing the part I’m missing?
See attached pics ball keeps getting stuck.

9E619C2E-12EF-4A04-BDD9-3C02E035A175 (resized).jpeg9E619C2E-12EF-4A04-BDD9-3C02E035A175 (resized).jpegAC10DC78-C8AD-4A05-9649-28F501763393 (resized).jpegAC10DC78-C8AD-4A05-9649-28F501763393 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 1,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-club/page/15?hl=dstickler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.