007 Pins (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
IMG_2606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpeg
FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
5BCC2926-0CA0-4F3E-8D6C-04700CEC815E (resized).jpeg
EECBEBD3-2CC7-4043-8947-928B0A53C62A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ty-arnold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#296 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

This sort of thing makes me want to give up on this hobby. I'm so tired of these limited runs and gimmicks that they use to sucker rich people. There's something really wrong with these companies when their big pitch to customers is that there is value is excluding people with less money through artificial scarcity.

Then you need to give up this hobby and the rest of your life. Because this is in everything. It's the world we live in now. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

#354 1 year ago
Quoted from Tyler_Durden:

25k, you guys have gone mad, no wonder they have raised the prices. it's not worth it.

Not 25g. 17995 and yes they have gone mad

#449 1 year ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Jaws = James Bond (The Villan in JB)
BTTF = Rush (The Time Machine in Rush)
Neither of these titles are going to be made. OK?

Are you someone with any kind of inside information? How would you have any idea?

#573 1 year ago

Yeah this game will probably be very good and unique. It's Elwin and he always does good designs. It will probably be amazing even. But I doubt any location I go to will get one. Most of us probably won't even get to play it all. Stern needs to change this to 1000 units. They will sell. That way far more people will get to play this.

#625 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Here's your non-update update. I emailed Zach Sharpe, Director of Marketing at Stern, to ask when is the official announcement of the 60th anniversary game happening and what is the MSRP. His response: "Thanks for inquiring about the 60th game, details will all be revealed in the near future so stay tuned."

So he basically didn't answer you. That's how the whole world is now. Can't get anything out of anybody. Would it hurt them to say about a week or about a month?

#680 1 year ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

You think there are 500 home collectors who will pay $18,000 for a machine that they have never played? Remember, this price and machine eliminates all operators. Sorry I just don’t see it happening

You may be right maybe it won't sell. But it is supposed to be around 17995. I hope I get to play one someday. I can't buy one anywhere around 18g

1 week later
#785 1 year ago

So when is this game going to be shown? Why even talk about it if they are never going to let us see it.? They are straight up playing games with you. Manipulation games.

1 week later
#825 1 year ago

It's probably going to be one of the best layouts we have ever seen.

#851 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I did hear from a very reputable inside distro source that this wasn't be put out as a " cash grab for distro's" like EHOH40th ( which I have and love btw).
Think Distros need to make $$$ ( as we all do relating to work), but hoping and believing ( for now) it wont be a $25k game......
Time to release the damn thing already.....

Many in the know have said 17995 but who knows for sure?

#854 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Will hell if that’s all I’ll take two

At this point I can't even tell if your joking. Lol.

#879 1 year ago

Stern is really starting to brain wash you good if you think 25g is a reasonable price. What happened to you all? Come on fellas.

#917 1 year ago

I'm serious laughing. Yall are getting loonier and loonier up in here.

1 week later
#1044 1 year ago

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't say or show anything for months from now. If they want to keep quiet this is what I'm thinking.

#1073 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Everyday that passes is another day you don't have to pay 20 something K ,for a game that only costs Stern 4 or 5 K in Bom.
Rejoice... no news is good news.

Some people have so much money they don't care. 25g ain't shit if your making a million a year. Only 500 are being made. They said about half are overseas. So Only 250 machines in the USA. There are more than 250 people that want this 60 edition that make crazy money. They don't care.

#1080 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I don't know, I still think 25G is a lot of money
Also, 2G is a lot for a topper - but if you like it, buy it, no judgement from me

I'm not spending 25g or even 18g on this pin. It's too much money for me. I do hope one of the locations I go to get one. I definitely want to see this new Elwin pin.

3 weeks later
#1220 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

For 25K Stern better pull out all the stops on the BOM........
It needs to have twice as many cake toppers as TS4

It's not going to be 25g. I said this before. A couple real insiders have said 17995. I hope one of the locations I go to gets one. With Elwin I'm SURE it's going to be a good one.

#1245 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I thought there was a NIB on flipnout for around 19k recently. 24k seems like an artificially big jump.

There is one for sale nib for 11400 right now.

1 month later
#3392 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Here’s one in the market for $17,400 for any of the big talkers saying they’d take one for 18k.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149100

I had heard from a couple good sources it was supposed to be 17995 so everyone is just taxing.

2 weeks later
#5477 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Dammit...why did I open this thread today......guess to see if anyone received theirs yet....."movie clips = biggest selling point"? "what movie soundtracks"? gmafb
Cannot wait to get this damn thing home....certain it will bore me to death.....

The price is crazy. But it will be a good playing pin. Elwin has a talent for sure. I want to play this pin more than any other right now. If you can't wait to get one home, you should be happy. Because you definitely have some money. Lol. Enjoy in good health.

#5592 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I thought Turtles was the worst they could do.
It baffles me that a grown adult would want a He-Man product prominently displayed in their home. It's come to this?!

Seems like a lot of men are Simps nowadays. These feminine themes don't surprise me. They have to get approval from their wives who wear the pants.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ty-arnold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-60th-edition-sle-super-limited-elwin-hype-thread?tu=ty-arnold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.