007 Pins (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
IMG_2606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpeg
FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
5BCC2926-0CA0-4F3E-8D6C-04700CEC815E (resized).jpeg
EECBEBD3-2CC7-4043-8947-928B0A53C62A (resized).jpeg
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 145.
#1401 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

Ok. I don't know what banks are hooked up with these cc. I had a tough time raising the limit on mine to purchase TS4

Alot of banks issue credit cards w crazy limits on them. Not the concern here.....

#1402 1 year ago
Quoted from mrclean:

23 more days for the official playable / release of the 60th Anniversary ….. at CES January 5th - 8th 2023.

I think is coming this year

#1403 1 year ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

What if ...
Stern has allowed all this speculation and hype to reach a point where Pinsiders think it's going to be a super expensive game which will never sell 500 units, and then announce at the 'reveal' that it will be the same price as the Bond LE (with Bond LE buyers having first option to buy)? If so, 500 units will sell out within a day.
But, hang on a second ... didn't most Pinsiders think Stern would never sell 1964 units of expensive Beatles ... but they did eventually. It took a few years, but they sold them. Maybe Stern will be prepared to take a few years to sell the 500 units at a super expensive price after all?
Ah! I don't know. Come on Stern! Make the reveal!

Did they actually ever sell all 1964 Beatles? I thought Stern just stopped producing them when people stopped buying them.

#1404 1 year ago

I’m in at 18K shipped.

#1405 1 year ago

If you want a NIB Beatles Gold, they are still out there

#1406 1 year ago
Quoted from derekmudd:

Did they actually ever sell all 1964 Beatles? I thought Stern just stopped producing them when people stopped buying them.

Yeah, I don't believe they made it to 1964, because the Diamonds and Platinums they were bundling 7 golds with in every 10 pack to force-sell the golds were gone by 1000. 1200 or 1300? Sure. 1964? Mmmm...

#1407 1 year ago
Quoted from Svente69:

I think is coming this year

Why release something in the last week before Xmas?

#1408 1 year ago
Quoted from cait001:

Because people spend lots of money around Christmas time.. if Stern release this week and we have been drinking bourbon.. instant buy.. Early next year, more than likely pass.

#1409 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Because people spend lots of money around Christmas time.. if Stern release this week and we have been drinking bourbon.. instant buy.. Early next year, more than likely pass.

Like your logic....guessing reveal this Tuesday ( surprise)

#1410 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Like your logic....guessing reveal this Tuesday ( surprise)

Ha ha. I am not so sure but I certainly hope you are right. We have some nice bourbon!

16714201714242694359410868719922 (resized).jpg16714201714242694359410868719922 (resized).jpg
#1411 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Ha ha. I am not so sure but I certainly hope you are right. We have some nice bourbon!
[quoted image]

This one is " next up".....gonna break the seal this Friday regardless, lol....

Here's to ( hopefully) complaining about price and other stuff this week!!!...

20221218_222712 (resized).jpg20221218_222712 (resized).jpg
#1412 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This one is " next up".....gonna break the seal this Friday regardless, lol....
Here's to ( hopefully) complaining about price and other stuff this week!!!...
[quoted image]

Very nice. Enjoy!

#1414 1 year ago

I'm guessing they show it off at CES in Vegas, first weekend of January. Maybe a teaser before then?

#1415 1 year ago

It’s a given that this will shoot fantastic imo .Question to me is how far are they going to go with code for a small run of pins ,but that small run will equal it’s number Xs 3 or 4 with the price I’m guessing .Am I correct in thinking this way ? Meaning there’s probably as much labor/parts in this than the pro/prem so if the price is 4 fold , it’s making the $$ of a 2000 pin run of the other .

#1416 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

It’s a given that this will shoot fantastic imo .Question to me is how far are they going to go with code for a small run of pins ,but that small run will equal it’s number Xs 3 or 4 with the price I’m guessing .Am I correct in thinking this way ? Meaning there’s probably as much labor/parts in this than the pro/prem so if the price is 4 fold , it’s making the $$ of a 2000 pin run of the other .

I’d think the parts (unless you think ramps are everything) will be at/above LEs (no art blades but they’ll come with shooter, side armor, topper the way Gomez made it sound and I would assume shaker and hd glass. They’ll be expensive, but a larger percentage than normal goes to dealers… that said, I hope they put their normal resources into code even though it’s a small run.

#1417 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I’d think the parts (unless you think ramps are everything) will be at/above LEs (no art blades but they’ll come with shooter, side armor, topper the way Gomez made it sound and I would assume shaker and hd glass. They’ll be expensive, but a larger percentage than normal goes to dealers… that said, I hope they put their normal resources into code even though it’s a small run.

Makes sense .I would only be in the mix if I sold 2 pins so I doubt Im going to see what I need to at reveal .It’s funny ,I’d bet 80% of pinheads will never get a chance to flip this one unless stern brings one to shows .If it sells out I doubt it .

#1418 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

No ,ramps are cheap , I’m thinking along the lines of toppers are mostly plastic with some lights , powder coating (I really wonder who picks they’re colors ) in bulk $200 each ? Blades are probably $30 for them .As far as the bling of a LE goes ,there’s not much there .All I know is after joining a league and discovering I like EMs and Love TNA I’d be down with a “street level” pin just hoping they do one down the road as a cornerstone at normal (lmao I said normal ) prices .

#1419 1 year ago

Unlikely any logic can ever be applied to this one, pricewise.

Personally, kinda sucks they couldn't at least reveal the thing before years end given it was " announced" 3 months ago....realistically, doubtful they could care less....just a game.

#1420 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Unlikely any logic can ever be applied to this one, pricewise.
Personally, kinda sucks they couldn't at least reveal the thing before years end given it was " announced" 3 months ago....realistically, doubtful they could care less....just a game.

I really believe the Bond LEs haven’t sold through as well and they are giving Distros time to lock down that money, getting them delivered, and then the “switchers” don’t have a choice.

My Bond LE arrives tomorrow. My friend received his last weekend. Big potential, barren code, ala BM66

#1421 1 year ago

The future code with ALL of the Bond assets is the MAIN reason the 60th would command more $$$

Nobody wants a $25k TNA

#1422 1 year ago
Quoted from cait001:

Only reason I can think of is maybe they're contractually obligated to launch it during the 60th anniversary year.

#1423 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I really believe the Bond LEs haven’t sold through as well and they are giving Distros time to lock down that money, getting them delivered, and then the “switchers” don’t have a choice.
My Bond LE arrives tomorrow. My friend received his last weekend. Big potential, barren code, ala BM66

Distro not making me choose until the 60th is revealed....Im in no hurry ( also a clue that the LE's are certainly not all sold out in owners hands yet)

#1424 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Distro not making me choose until the 60th is revealed....Im in no hurry ( also a clue that the LE's are certainly not all sold out in owners hands yet)

Good point Mark!

Gomez said the 60th was gonna be revealed “very soon” after the LE reveal. Then he said “maybe the next week” after the stream they did.

So who knows? Gomez doesn’t even know! Ha

#1425 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

No ,ramps are cheap

lol. Lets face it - all pinball parts are cheap. But as they say, a pinball machine is worth more than the sum of its parts.

#1426 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

lol. Lets face it - all pinball parts are cheap. But as they say, a pinball machine is worth more than the sum of its parts.

Yep

#1427 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gomez said the 60th was gonna be revealed “very soon” after the LE reveal. Then he said “maybe the next week” after the stream they did.

I think they do know Doug....just stalling for whatever reason....doesn't stop the bourbon from flowing on Friday...their cadence isnt going to alter mine...

#1428 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Good point Mark!

I think as well, that we will get information next week……

#1429 1 year ago

Is the machine still a thing?

#1430 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

What machine?

#1432 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Less by the day PinBud....Happy Holidays!!

#1433 1 year ago

How is this for sale post not a scam?

No one has seen the table yet, let alone has possession of one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147667

#1434 1 year ago
Quoted from RandyW:

How is this for sale post not a scam?
No one has seen the table yet, let alone has possession of one.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147667

He’s confused - doesn’t know his LE from his SLE.

#1435 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

He’s confused - doesn’t know his LE from his SLE.

#1436 1 year ago
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#1437 1 year ago

What's up fellas! Our lonely crew of Bond SLE watchers. Kind of sad

It's been a great holidays thus far, haven't opened up the BONDLE yet, gotta wait for another code drop.

Brought my whole office on a RCL cruise from the 11th-18th. I think as a group we broke the bank with max usage of our "drink packages". RCL came out on the losing end of that one.

The party has continued and i'm looking forward to just relaxing with some new Bond news next week! Let's go!

#1438 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's been a great holidays thus far, haven't opened up the BONDLE yet, gotta wait for another code drop.
Brought my whole office on a RCL cruise from the 11th-18th. I think as a group we broke the bank with max usage of our "drink packages". RCL came out on the losing end of that one.
The party has continued and i'm looking forward to just relaxing with some new Bond news next week! Let's go!

Why do you think we care about any of this?

Is this a “what I did on my winter break” thread?

#1439 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

On my winter break, I was frozen in my home, the airlines cancelled our tickets to visit family during Christmas, and my wife had to pick up shifts at the hospital (including the 25th). So I watched drunk men yell at each other online. I put on a funny Santa hat to make it feel more festive.

60th at CES is my current stab in the dark

#1441 1 year ago

Hey my stab in the dark was right!

#1442 1 year ago

Only took 1439 posts to get a piece of legit news about this game.

#1443 1 year ago

Hey, something concrete in that press release:

"Exclusive for attendees and press of CES Unveiled (January 3rd at the Mandalay Bay) and ShowStoppers @ CES (January 5th at the Bellagio), Stern Pinball will be officially unveiling the highly collectible James Bond 007 60th Anniversary Limited Edition pinball machine. Limited to 500 machines globally, this rare machine celebrates the entire franchise of the iconic, genre-defining James Bond films."

#1444 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Hey, something concrete in that press release:
"Exclusive for attendees and press of CES Unveiled (January 3rd at the Mandalay Bay) and ShowStoppers @ CES (January 5th at the Bellagio), Stern Pinball will be officially unveiling the highly collectible James Bond 007 60th Anniversary Limited Edition pinball machine. Limited to 500 machines globally, this rare machine celebrates the entire franchise of the iconic, genre-defining James Bond films."

" Game On" or not I suppose, lol....this kind of release= machine is going to be expensive as hell imho....hoping Im wrong

#1445 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Nailed it dude !

#1446 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

" Game On" or not I suppose, lol....this kind of release= machine is going to be expensive as hell imho....hoping Im wrong

I know distributors are already telling people they don't know the cost but to expect EHOH40th like pricing. So probably 20-25k.

#1447 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Congrats!! My consistent Tuesday bumps would have been right.....eventually, lol..

#1448 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I know distributors are already telling people they don't know the cost but to expect EHOH40th like pricing. So probably 20-25k.

Thats my guess ...it's $25k if its a dime

#1449 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why do you think we care about any of this?

It's not for you and your troll buddies, ignore it. For my bourbon drinking friends.

Since there is no news from Stern, that's exactly what it is. Take your Stern knee pads off Leeveee.

Now i'm going to take a dump

#1450 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

On my winter break, I was frozen in my home, the airlines cancelled our tickets to visit family during Christmas, and my wife had to pick up shifts at the hospital (including the 25th). So I watched drunk men yell at each other online. I put on a funny Santa hat to make it feel more festive.
60th at CES is my current stab in the dark

That's great Trey, i'm glad you were provided some entertainment. Sucks about xmas travel plans.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Contact
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-60th-edition-sle-super-limited-elwin-hype-thread/page/29?hl=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.