Untitled (resized).jpg
IMG_2606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpeg
FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
5BCC2926-0CA0-4F3E-8D6C-04700CEC815E (resized).jpeg
EECBEBD3-2CC7-4043-8947-928B0A53C62A (resized).jpeg
40B9B43E-96AD-43CD-AF4B-64A8D40604C8 (resized).jpeg

There are 7,208 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 145.
#1251 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

It's not going to be 25g. A couple real insiders have said 17995.

Quoted from MikeHogue:

I will not pay more than 18K for a bond 60th anniversary pinball machine. Shipped!

I contacted the distributor that I purchased my last two NIB games from and said I was all-in at $18K (or less).
At that price level the distributor declined to even put me on his "interested" list for Bond 60th.

#1252 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I contacted the distributor that I purchased my last two NIB games from and said I was all-in at $18K (or less).
At that price level the distributor declined to even put me on his "interested" list for Bond 60th.

Make sure to offer less when your distro rings you, asking if you still want it later on.

I keep hearing about all these cashed up new pinball people that are hungry to buy LEs and "expensive" models. Let them go first. Lets see how many of them have their wallet where there mouth is.

#1253 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Pinsiders needs to unite! Take an oath or something.
I will not pay more than 18K for a bond 60th anniversary pinball machine. Shipped!

I’m in!

Others??

#1254 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah, unity and being willing to sacrifice one’s own wants and needs for the greater good of the whole is an absolute hallmark of the pinball community.
I feel your campaign will meet with great success!

GREAT SUCCESS!

borat (resized).jpgborat (resized).jpg
#1255 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Well he’s gonna be sitting on a bunch of games then.

The Distros will have to buy all these up from Stern. $15k was the rumor.

If they pull the scalper move it’s a hard NO here.

Like I said before, I’ll let the FOMOs load in first this time. And maybe buy later, much cheaper, if it looks great

We all know how the story plays out. Lessons learned.

Remember, these guys are trying to max out what they can extract from you and I.

They aren’t your friends. . And neither is Stern.

#1256 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Given the current LE price, when Gomez said the Bond 60th will be "expensive" it was game over for most people.

#1257 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Given the current LE price, when Gomez said the Bond 60th will be "expensive" it was game over for most people.

Isn’t $13k, another big price increase on the LEs, for the same box, lights and coding, just a different theme, “expensive”?

Not sure they grasp what’s happening yet. Stern isn’t immune to the TS4/JJP treatment. That game is “only $15k”.

There is only so far they stick it up our arses before they break the stick off.

The Goose knows.

#1258 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:Yeah, unity and being willing to sacrifice one’s own wants and needs for the greater good of the whole is an absolute hallmark of the pinball community.

One of your best comments in memory...lmfao!!!

Think I'll just decide if its worth whatever after I see the damn thing....pretty sure no one is buying one for me....

#1259 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah, unity and being willing to sacrifice one’s own wants and needs for the greater good of the whole is an absolute hallmark of the pinball community.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1260 1 year ago

December 13 presentation

#1261 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Pinsiders needs to unite! Take an oath or something.

#1262 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghiandalf:

December 13 presentation

Fits w my weekly Tuesday bumps I guess...

#1263 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

At my max price level the distributor declined to even put me on his "interested" list for Bond 60th.

Problem solved. No Bond 60th for me. I'm on a list with PinballSTAR for Scooby-Doo by Spooky instead.
It won't be as exclusive as a Bond 60th, but should make a great horror+humor pair with my EHoH LE.

#1264 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Problem solved. No Bond 60th for me. I'm on a list with PinballSTAR for Scooby-Doo by Spooky instead.
It won't be as exclusive as a Bond 60th, but should make a great horror+humor pair with my EHoH LE.

Playing my $8k 4 flipper drop target Beatles game now. Love it.

Agree on Scooby too. Don’t like FOMO lists though.

If Bond 60th is worthy I have one coming at slightly above Distro price

Might pass. We will see. It’s just pinball

#1265 1 year ago

Oh. And there is Zero chance that single level Bond can even sniff the jock of 1/2 price GNRCE at $12,500

ZERO.

Let the games begin!

Patience and reality. Let’s go, with the shit show

And compare to Scooby? 1/2 price and then some

Tik Tok

#1266 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Might pass. We will see. It’s just pinball

Words of wisdom.

#1267 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Words of wisdom.

Thinking the exact same thing....correct words Doug...

Was actually playing my WCS94 tonight, loving every minute of it....

Hype and excitement for a theme like this is fun, have the opportunity and means to buy this game...but could walk away w zero regrets ( done w other titles some covet)

Scooby does sound fun, btw.....

#1268 1 year ago

My bump now changed to a 13th reveal. I'll be right eventually, lol...

#1269 1 year ago

Man stern should’ve launched 60th before Spooky imo. Under 10k for a loaded wide body… or this for prob triple the price.

#1270 1 year ago

Haven't they announced this game yet? Jeez. Let's go back a month or two... my prediction was about 25 big ones. The reason for such an extreme price tag? It has ALL the Bonds, ALL the Bond villains and probably a few famous songs thrown in. PLUS, Mr golden boy himself has designed it. Now that's one expensive mix. Can't see this project being profitable for much less. But what you'll get for all that dough, is one hell of a pinball game.

#1271 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Man stern should’ve launched 60th before Spooky imo. Under 10k for a loaded wide body… or this for prob triple the price.

I do not think Spooky sales will affect Bond60th. If we were into Spooky games, we would buy both if we really wanted them.

#1272 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

I don't think they compete. But maybe Spooky was trying to beat Bond and that's why they're asking for deposits before they can show gameplay, who knows.

#1273 1 year ago

Let’s face it , Bond 60ths will only be affordable for a small percentage of us .Unless your willing to sell your top 3-4 games for it My guess is $26,999.99 if your lucky .

#1274 1 year ago

That’s a big old no no with spooky in case people haven’t learned

#1275 1 year ago

New Rule: every Bond post has to contain some type of comparison to Spooky's Scooby Doo machine.

#1276 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

New Rule: every Bond post has to contain some type of comparison to Spooky's Scooby Doo machine.

I can see this isn’t your first rodeo!

#1277 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can see this isn’t your first rodeo!

After that, let's argue about how Stern should show gameplay at the reveal of this Bond. Then begrudgingly agree Stern doesn't have to because the people who buy this sort of game don't give a fuck

Then after we all see the playfield, we can circle back to the eternal debate about how expensive the unobtanium plastic for ramps costs Stern.

#1278 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Start coil counting when the games come out!

#1279 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

After that, let's argue about how Stern should show gameplay at the reveal of this Bond. Then begrudgingly agree Stern doesn't have to because the people who buy this sort of game don't give a fuck
Then after we all see the playfield, we can circle back to the eternal debate about how expensive the unobtanium plastic for ramps costs Stern.

If this game is priced over $18K there are going to be plenty of (Dr) No responses.

#1280 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Start coil counting when the games come out!

Always one of my favorites...

#1281 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Tip of the iceberg, Pinbud....

#1282 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don't think they compete. But maybe Spooky was trying to beat Bond and that's why they're asking for deposits before they can show gameplay, who knows.

I wonder if they were also trying to beat AP. I think there have been rumblings they might drop a game before the years end. If true, this is good timing for spooky.

#1283 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I wonder if they were also trying to beat AP. I think there have been rumblings they might drop a game before the years end. If true, this is good timing for spooky.

TBH I think this is more likely. They were showing off Galactic Tank Force art in September. The game is launching soonish

#1284 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Always one of my favorites...

That is the funniest thing ever on Pinside..

#1285 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

TBH I think this is more likely. They were showing off Galactic Tank Force art in September. The game is launching soonish

Spooky had good timing on HWN/UM right between Mando and GZ. I don’t believe they would have sold out like they did if they launched it right after GZ.

#1286 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Spooky had good timing on HWN/UM right between Mando and GZ. I don’t believe they would have sold out like they did if they launched it right after GZ.

I am not so sure about that. There was plenty of demand with not enough games at the time.

#1287 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I am not so sure about that. There was plenty of demand with not enough games at the time.

Yeah it’s crazy how different the environment was just a little over a year ago.

#1288 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Yeah it’s crazy how different the environment was just a little over a year ago.

Yes, I agree. I think it will get a lot worse yet in pinball. People still have not got their games that they ordered over a year ago. I would love to be in Sterns board room as they are discussing future sales. History has a habbit of repeating itself.

#1289 1 year ago

This game is dead as a doornail right now.

Scooby has scooped up the hype and excitement.

#1290 1 year ago

Hang in there.

I feel like an Elwin masterpiece is near

#1291 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Hang in there.
I feel like an Elwin masterpiece is near

How near?.. Day or month?

#1292 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This game is dead as a doornail right now.
Scooby has scooped up the hype and excitement.

Different market segments, won't change Bond 60th sales one iota.

#1293 1 year ago

Am I only one that scans this thread every couple days just looking for some photos to be posted? Definitely saves a lot of time.

#1294 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Am I only one that scans this thread every couple days just looking for some photos to be posted? Definitely saves a lot of time.

Haha! Me too.

#1295 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Different market segments, won't change Bond 60th sales one iota.

It’s still pinball $$$

I agree though, won’t affect sales much, lost one guy in LittleCammi here.

IF $25k initially sales will end up just like BEATLES tiered model. Not good.

#1296 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s still pinball $$$
I agree though, won’t affect sales much, lost one guy in LittleCammi here.
IF $25k initially sales will end up just like BEATLES tiered model. Not good.

I'll be amused if priced at 20k or less.

People just have to wait. Making spending choices based on rumors & speculation is not a winning plan.

#1297 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I'll be amused if priced at 20k or less.
People just have to wait. Making spending choices based on rumors & speculation is not a winning plan.

Why amused if less than $20k? I tend to agree but they can’t sell 500 of them above that beyond the Distros, and I’m sure Stern doesn’t care if it collects $15k from them

People that can afford it have been down this road before and know how the story ends. A few will buy regardless.

We are about to find out. The elevator only goes one way. Down

#1298 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why amused if less than $20k?

Because people throwing around numbers like $25k it's gospel.

Until Stern actually states what it is actually going to be, just speculation.

People are actually getting in a huff about it which to me is just crazy.

#1299 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Because people throwing around numbers like $25k it's gospel.
Until Stern actually states what it is actually going to be, just speculation.
People are actually getting in a huff about it which to me is just crazy.

People get in a huff about everything. Check the Scooby thread.

Sometimes the speculation is more exciting than the reveal.

It’s what happens here.

#1300 1 year ago

Com'on Stern, go OVER THE TOP and put it at 30K!!!!

If you're going to flip the bird, do it with two hands!! Make it count!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
$ 99,999.99
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,208 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-60th-edition-sle-super-limited-elwin-hype-thread/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.