IMG_2606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpeg
FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
5BCC2926-0CA0-4F3E-8D6C-04700CEC815E (resized).jpeg
EECBEBD3-2CC7-4043-8947-928B0A53C62A (resized).jpeg
40B9B43E-96AD-43CD-AF4B-64A8D40604C8 (resized).jpeg
B1782F08-9748-43CD-8372-912901A42F11 (resized).jpeg

There are 7,201 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 145.
#7001 1 year ago

Let the picture speak louder than words..

FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpegFA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
#7002 1 year ago

Im not even sure why owners would post in the hype thread to be honest.

#7003 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I’m guessing because if they sold unlimited numbers the resale value would tank, then the TCO (purchase price - resale price) would be terrible so people couldn’t justify buying new anymore.

Yest they would, if they liked the game.

Thats a good thing for pinball, since it would mean more people able to get into the hobby.

What would you rather have investors or pinball enthusiasts in this hobby?

#7004 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Would it better or worse to have both?

#7005 1 year ago

What on earth is a pinball ‘investor’? You mean a ‘flipper’?

#7006 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

What on earth is a pinball ‘investor’? You mean a ‘flipper’?

Was a show with a Dolphin . Great intro song

#7007 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Not sure how people just buying NIB games and flipping them is good for the hobby. I get how its better for that person - though perhaps not their eternal soul…

#7008 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Not sure how people just buying NIB games and flipping them is good for the hobby. I get how its better for that person - though perhaps not their eternal soul…

Agreed, but manufacturers have decided to raise prices and pocket the extra "margin", so flipping won't be nearly as common.

#7009 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Great to hear the initial reviews! I’m can’t wait to flip this game!

Careful.. people will get confused.. can't say "flip this game"...

#7010 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

If new games cost 12k and used games cost 15k, you will not have many new enthusiasts joining the hobby.

I would be perfectly fine if used games dropped 0.7% a month.

#7011 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

If new games cost 12k and used games cost 15k, you will not have many new enthusiasts joining the hobby.
I would be perfectly fine if used games dropped 0.7% a month.

I can assure you the HUO market would drop to 2% of what it is today if pins deflate to zero over time at a rate or .7% a month.

I’m a believer there’s plenty of room for both and more = more growth. IMHO

#7012 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Careful.. people will get confused.. can't say "flip this game"...

My intention was very clear contextually. I have one coming and I have no intention of selling it. I love the modern throwbacks to SS days (TNA and Beatles...really interested in the Fathom remake as well). They play faster and smoother than the old SS, but have the same kind of simple straightforward gameplay. Always a ton of fun to play.

#7013 1 year ago
Quoted from ryank11379:

Let the picture speak louder than words..
[quoted image]

TALLER THAN BEATLES!!!

Bond 60th for the win!

#7014 1 year ago

Hopefully getting my JB60th in a couple weeks. Has anyone found a great set of art blades to go along with it?

#7015 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I can assure you the HUO market would drop to 2% of what it is today if pins deflate to zero over time at a rate or .7% a month.
I’m a believer there’s plenty of room for both and more = more growth. IMHO

Why would it?
Do you mean there only 2% pinball buyers who buy games because they are fun?
Thats a pretty sad outlook on this hobby.

A game dropping 0.7%/will never reach zero.
I think the hobby is more healthy when a fish tales, or whitewater costs 1.5k.

Btw how do you people seeing it as an investment first, view vault edition and such.
You must be deadly pissed with cgc.

#7016 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Nope, only way you got a MB in anything close to NIB condition for under $10k was CGC, so the 8k for my LE was a bargain.

#7017 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Btw how do you people seeing it as an investment first, view vault edition and such.

I love vaults and remakes from CGC take a proven winner and make more of them:

More = better More games, more people mo money!!!!

I love letting people know they can buy games and not lose much money over time and most pinball machines have proven to rise in value sometimes.

I have 2 neighbors and 2 sisters buying machines for this exact reason. If I told them they would lose value over time I bet 3 out of 4 would not buy a HUO pin.

When I bought my first couple games I planned on them going to zero, but seeing them go up over time has lead me to buy a nice collection.

#7018 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Why would it?
Do you mean there only 2% pinball buyers who buy games because they are fun?
Thats a pretty sad outlook on this hobby.
A game dropping 0.7%/will never reach zero.
I think the hobby is more healthy when a fish tales, or whitewater costs 1.5k.

Got anything for sale? PM me

#7019 1 year ago

Anyone get the game yet?

#7020 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

Anyone get the game yet?

My distributor thinks he'll get his in any day now...fingers crossed!

#7021 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

Anyone get the game yet?

Yep.. there is an owners thread.

#7022 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

Anyone get the game yet?

I just got back from playing it @ my distributor down the road.

Brief Background: I'm 60 and love 70's/80's games...currently own Paragon & Centaur. Owned/enjoyed Beatles Gold...thought it was well worth the NIB price of 7.5k. Only sold Beatles to make room for Rush LE (more of a progressive rock guy). I've been an avid collector/player for 20 years...first 2 NIB games were LOTR and TSPP...still have LOTR. I also love Keith Elwins work...currently own JP/GZ and have owned AIQ & IMDN (enjoyed all of them).

Bond and I were birthed roughly the same year and I've grown up loving the franchise and legendary hit songs & music scores.

The one thing I liked: The left orbit/loop is a very cool shot.

The one thing I didn't like: The inane LCD smack in the middle of the PF (with large text descriptions of what to shoot for). It's clearly there because of the mechanical scoring reels (which I also didn't care for). I much preferred Beatles LCD/software simulated scoring reels. IMHO, Stern should have placed the Bond 60th LCD on the apron, NOT the PF. Oh well.

The PF artwork is generic and not so attractive. The black side art and front cabinet is bizarre/barren (Beatles had nice artwork).

The 3 drop target (behind the Oddjob Hat) weren't dropping. How long have drop targets been around? And they can't get them to work properly on a 20k game?

The music was really repetitive (and I didn't notice any callouts). I looked through the DJ Mixer and the game has 3 of the legendary songs (From Russia with Love, Diamonds are Forever, You Only Live Twice), but I couldn't get any of them to play during my 12 or so games. Since it's a tough game and I don't know the rules, I just might not have landed in the right mode to get them played. Hopefully these songs will get played if you end up achieving certain modes.

All 12 games were fairly short...definitely a tough game (which I prefer). There happened to be a Beatles Gold on the floor as well and it looked much richer than Bond 60th (and I think plays better). fwiw, the 60th topper wasn't bad.

Bottom line: I couldn't be more disappointed in Bond 60th. Not only isn't it worth the outrageous MSRP, I don't think I'd own it at half the price! Certainly couldn't justify selling any of my games to make room for Bond 60th. I have a Stern heavy line-up now and have supported them with my $$ for years. Trust me, I wanted to like this game. Instead, I'm picking up a FFLE, despite not knowing anything about the band (FF just looks like an inspired game on many levels).

P.S.: There was another avid player/collector at the shop who was equally unimpressed...also ~60yrs. old. I imagine the younger players might even give it a tougher review, since they didn't grow up with games from this era.

P.S.S: Apparently the 3 legendary songs aren't currently used during gameplay I'm told by someone in the know.
IMG_2605 (resized).jpegIMG_2605 (resized).jpegIMG_2606 (resized).jpegIMG_2606 (resized).jpeg

#7023 1 year ago

Snaroff,
How many times did you play and what was the range of your scores?
I played the 60th about 8 times..
My range was 1,200 to 10,200.
I really didn’t start getting into until I broke 4,000 points.
And I also was really just trying to keep the ball in play because of not knowing the rules.
My point being, if was I scoring under 2500 points consistently, I would be frustrated.
Maybe you need to give it some more playing time?

This is a tough game for sure but super addictive to me.

#7024 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Snaroff,
How many times did you play and what was the range of your scores?
I played the 60th about 8 times..
My range was 1,200 to 10,200.
I really didn’t start getting into until I broke 4,000 points.
And I also was really just trying to keep the ball in play because of not knowing the rules.
My point being, if was I scoring under 2500 points consistently, I would be frustrated.
Maybe you need to give it some more playing time?
This is a tough game for sure but super addictive to me.

~12 games - I think I got over 10k once or twice. I'm an above average player, but not super consistent.

No doubt more playing time might help, but I just didn't like the "package". I'm really into audio/sound/callouts, and this game felt dead/uninspired. Usually a big fan of Jerry's Thompson's work. I was watching a video of the new Fathom Mermaid remake and was blown away by the enhanced audio they put into that game (I've owned Fathom as well for many years).

The game just felt unloved, but could be a side-effect of the license holder "involvement" (impossible for me to know).

I'm glad you dig it and are being challenged by it. From my perspective, the game itself doesn't measure up to the legendary license. This and TS4 are 2 of the biggest pinball disappointments of the past year or so. I was really looking forward to both of these games. Oh well.

#7025 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Yest they would, if they liked the game.
Thats a good thing for pinball, since it would mean more people able to get into the hobby.

I’d rather not lose my ass on a pinball purchase . Most of us deal with finite space and/or money so the games need to rotate out of our collections. The only way to justify buying NiB games for most is that you won’t lose much on resale. If any game was going to always be readily available new a lot of people would be scared to buy them because (I hate to say it this way) it would be like a car where it lost thousands of dollars when you drove it off a lot. I think it would have the effect of shrinking not growing the hobby…

#7026 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

The 3 drop target (behind the Oddjob Hat) weren't dropping. How long have drop targets been around? And they can't get them to work properly on a 20k game?

If this is true then the this example of the game clearly needs some thing adjusted or replaced. This is the same mech used in other games (e.g. Deadpool, Beatles, and probably the FF you plan to buy) so it generally works reliably. If you weren't able to lower any of these MI6 targets then you wouldn't have been able to start any of the villain modes. These modes have a different feel all with specific tasks and sound package. You could stilll start the Mission Multiball (3 inline drops) which is a great mode but based on your comments it isn't clear you were able to play that either.

Quoted from snaroff:

The one thing I didn't like: The inane LCD smack in the middle of the PF (with large text descriptions of what to shoot for). It's clearly there because of the mechanical scoring reels (which I also didn't care for). I much preferred Beatles LCD/software simulated scoring reels. IMHO, Stern should have placed the Bond 60th LCD on the apron, NOT the PF. Oh well.

Quoted from snaroff:

The music was really repetitive (and I didn't notice any callouts).

Did you notice at the start of the game you can choose the era (e.g. Modern, 80s electronic, a couple from the 70s, and 64 chimes)? The music and sounds change with each era. There are callouts. One of my favorite ones (that is available with all eras) is when you collect a Bond then that particular actor will say something like "I'm Bond, James Bond"

They are clearly going for a retro game feel and these games didn't have instructional callouts. But the rules for this game are more complex and modern players are used to getting instructions. There are some instructional callouts but it would get distracting if they had too many instructional callouts especially for players that understand the rules. The screen is nice because they player can tell at a glance exactly how may more spins for whatever it is they need to complete the mode and how much time they have left without taking their eyes away from the game. An apron screen would be hard to make use of in a game that plays this fast.

#7027 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

If this is true then the this example of the game clearly needs some thing adjusted or replaced. This is the same mech used in other games (e.g. Deadpool, Beatles, and probably the FF you plan to buy) so it generally works reliably. If you weren't able to lower any of these MI6 targets then you wouldn't have been able to start any of the villain modes. These modes have a different feel all with specific tasks and sound package. You could stilll start the Mission Multiball (3 inline drops) which is a great mode but based on your comments it isn't clear you were able to play that either.

Don't know what you mean by "If this is true"...I have no reason to lie!

Just to be clear...the drops were often taking several hits to cause them to drop. I could swear I've read about this on other examples...apparently there are springs that might be the wrong strength? Since it wasn't my game, I didn't open the hood to see what was up.

I also don't care for (or need) instructional callouts (especially given the LCD prompts). I was looking for callouts that are motivational, funny, bond-like. I did hear "I'm Bond, James Bond", but not much else.

In any event, it's obvious that ~12 games isn't enough time to write an in-depth review (or to really get to know the game). My quicky review was as I said, based on 12 games. The game didn't do much for me, so I decided 30-40 minutes was enough.

#7028 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Bottom line: I couldn't be more disappointed in Bond 60th. Not only isn't it worth the outrageous MSRP, I don't think I'd own it at half the price! Certainly couldn't justify selling any of my games to make room for Bond 60th. I have a Stern heavy line-up now and have supported them with my $$ for years. Trust me, I wanted to like this game. Instead, I'm picking up a FFLE, despite not knowing anything about the band (FF just looks like an inspired game on many levels).
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for an honest review. You have now reaffirmed my decision to cancel my 60th SLE order with no $$ lost and go all in on a Foo Fighters LE instead.

#7029 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just to be clear...the drops were often taking several hits to cause them to drop. I could swear I've read about this on other examples...apparently there are springs that might be the wrong strength? Since it wasn't my game, I didn't open the hood to see what was up.
I also don't care for (or need) instructional callouts (especially given the LCD prompts). I was looking for callouts that are motivational, funny, bond-like. I did hear "I'm Bond, James Bond", but not much else.
In any event, it's obvious that ~12 games isn't enough time to write an in-depth review (or to really get to know the game). My quicky review was as I said, based on 12 games. The game didn't do much for me, so I decided 30-40 minutes was enough.

I don’t think it’s uncommon for drop targets to have a lot of brick shots initially on a new game when you are shooting the ball head on into the targets.
Those springs should loosen up over time or you can try to adjust the springs on your own.
I still have it occasionally happen to me on my Bond LE and it’s frustrating.
The targets always drop when there is a glancing blow but hitting dead on causes the bricks.

Snaroff, it sounds like you and I have about the same skills from your description of scores so it’s not you.
You should try playing the game again with properly set up drop targets.
I’ll bet you didn’t have much of a problem with the drop targets on the left because you’re hitting those targets with more of a glancing blow. Well at least I didn’t have any issue.
Imho, this game is an incredible player. The video assets for the license are just not there but that doesn’t bother me at all. Game plays way too fast and is very little stop and start. Shoots like an old Bally with modes and wizard mode. Can’t wait to get my hands on one for me.

By the way, Foo Fighters looks like a cool shooter as well.

#7030 1 year ago

Win win for Stern if you cancel Bond for FF.

It's down to licensing... meet with fierce resistance and you can only ever produce a mediocre game... not the designers fault.

Have FULL cooperation, as is the case with FF, and you can be sure of an epic game which delivers in every way possible.

Bond was a poor choice for Stern. Maybe they saw my 50th anniversary game and thought: "Now that's cool, we gotta do that!". Well I did Bond with complete freedom and put in all the songs, all the Bonds, all the characters... everything. Impossible for Stern to reach that level of freedom with such a gargantuan license.

So the takeaway lesson here is: either get FULL cooperation and freedom with the license or go for an original IP. Don't compromise your creative integrity.

#7031 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Nothing wrong at all not liking a game and giving an honest personal take. Never based my buying based on others opinions however. FF (as an example) is a hard no for me at any $$$, GF a "maybe", TS4 "no", DI "no", IM "no", Munsters "yes", etc. etc. Your opinion is as valuable as anyone elses (bad and good) to me.

Haven't seen a Stern in modern times that didn't have at least 1 code update (including Munsters), so refuse to believe Bond 60 will be any different. Can certainly see more, better callouts, along with enhanced screen use. Doubtful for full movie clips, as it doesn't fit the game, and I'm not staring ast a 27" monitor.....

Reading reviews in the owners thread gives me encouragement that I chose wisely (resonates with what my expectations are)....but if I play it and don't like it (way more than a dozen games)?....gone...on me either way, as I purchased it. Only a toy....

#7032 1 year ago

Interesting reading all of the differing opinions on this game. We decided to purchase one of these for our collection. My wife and I have a few modern pins and do enjoy them a lot! However, our attraction seems to always be with EM’s and single level SS’s. There is something about basic pinball that is soothing. No multi-level playfields, wire forms or VUK’s involved…just drop targets and flow. We did have an opportunity to play one locally so we’re not going in blind. Looking forward to the pin!

#7033 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Did you notice at the start of the game you can choose the era (e.g. Modern, 80s electronic, a couple from the 70s, and 64 chimes)? The music and sounds change with each era.

How do you choose without going into the menu?

#7034 1 year ago
Quoted from Straight2VHS:

Thank you for an honest review. You have now reaffirmed my decision to cancel my 60th SLE order with no $$ lost and go all in on a Foo Fighters LE instead.

Interesting choice, I got super confused when FF came out as well. Now I am getting both.

Who was your distro that let you back out and refund you. Sounds like a good distro.

Thanks

#7035 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

How do you choose without going into the menu?

After you start the game but before you plunge the first ball press the right or left flipper buttons and it will let you cycle through the different options. It is "modern" by default.

#7036 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Maybe they saw my 50th anniversary game and thought: "Now that's cool, we gotta do that!"

LOL

#7037 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Now I am getting both.

So, you are getting TTwo?

#7038 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

So, you are getting TTwo?

Exactly for a Foo60

#7039 1 year ago

Can’t wait for mine tomorrow !!

#7040 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Maybe they saw my 50th anniversary game and thought: "Now that's cool, we gotta do that!".

You are equally irritating as entertaining. Just when I think I am a little board you smack yourself on the back yet again. At first I thought to myself STFU. Now I value the entertainment over the irritation so keep er going!

#7041 1 year ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:There is something about basic pinball that is soothing.

I agree. There is too much fancy-pants stuff in pinball machines these days. Personally, I prefer just getting a flat board, some rubber bands and roll the ball around on that.

#7042 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

~12 games - I think I got over 10k once or twice. I'm an above average player, but not super consistent.
No doubt more playing time might help, but I just didn't like the "package". I'm really into audio/sound/callouts, and this game felt dead/uninspired. Usually a big fan of Jerry's Thompson's work. I was watching a video of the new Fathom Mermaid remake and was blown away by the enhanced audio they put into that game (I've owned Fathom as well for many years).
The game just felt unloved, but could be a side-effect of the license holder "involvement" (impossible for me to know).
I'm glad you dig it and are being challenged by it. From my perspective, the game itself doesn't measure up to the legendary license. This and TS4 are 2 of the biggest pinball disappointments of the past year or so. I was really looking forward to both of these games. Oh well.

Making your mind up if you like a pinball machine took you only 12 games? What a load of crap. Thanks for taking the time to post but this is why I never listen to anyone 's opinion.

Fot me. TMNTLE 250 games before I started to like it. AVLE. Over 500 games before I started to appreciate it. Even 90s BWs you need at least 50 games before you know if you are going to love it or not.12 games does not even qualify for you to work out the skill shot. You may be missing out on some great pinball machines if you only give them a 12 game chance.

Excuse the harshness. I cannot understand why anyone would listen to your opinion after you only played the machine for such a small amount of time.

If you do not like it that is up to you.

#7043 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I prefer just getting a flat board, some rubber bands and roll the ball around on that.

Ouch dude… sounds painful, but different strokes I guess.

#7044 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Making your mind up if you like a pinball machine took you only 12 games? What a load of crap. Thanks for taking the time to post but this is why I never listen to anyone 's opinion.
Fot me. TMNTLE 250 games before I started to like it. AVLE. Over 500 games before I started to appreciate it. Even 90s BWs you need at least 50 games before you know if you are going to love it or not.12 games does not even qualify for you to work out the skill shot. You may be missing out on some great pinball machines if you only give them a 12 game chance.
Excuse the harshness. I cannot understand why anyone would listen to your opinion after you only played the machine for such a small amount of time.
If you do not like it that is up to you.

Excuse the harshness? You know why I can make up my mind in 12 games? Because I've been at this a very long time and know what I like (and don't)!

Based on your insecure, overly emotional reactions, pinball is apparently very stressful to you. Not me...I tried to explain where I was coming from. Pinsiders are capable of making up their own minds - whatever!

If you would take the time to see what I've owned (and my buyer feedback), you'd know I've missed out on very little.

#7045 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Excuse the harshness? You know why I can make up my mind in 12 games? Because I've been at this a very long time and know what I like (and don't)!
Based on your insecure, overly emotional reactions, pinball is apparently very stressful to you. Not me...I tried to explain where I was coming from. Pinsiders are capable of making up their own minds - whatever!
If you would take the time to see what I've owned (and my buyer feedback), you'd know I've missed out on very little.

I’d go further to say I’ve been wrong before about games. Though my guess is with 95 % confidence that it is rare.

Games I was wrong about

Spectrum - hated it until I played it 20 some times.

Bad Girls - same.

#7046 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

I’d go further to say I’ve been wrong before about games. Though my guess is with 95 % confidence that it is rare.
Games I was wrong about
Spectrum - hated it until I played it 20 some times.
Bad Girls - same.

Absolutely! When TRON first came out, I was critical of it…ended up being one of my favorites (I’ve owned 3!). I was also a lot less experienced back then.

#7047 1 year ago

Still very sad that my favorite poster for all the wrong reasons, Slam T1lt has blocked me and I have to do extra work to see his entertaining posts

Kind of shocking is Diamonds are Forever made it into this game but won't be in the cornerstone version. It'll be interesting to see if the song really does make it into the game with a future code update or something even though the game is essentially finished from my understanding.

#7048 1 year ago

Played this game at the Louisville Arcade Expo over the weekend....Thanks Zac from Flip N Out pinball for bringing his game! ...my opinions....LOVED the game play! Such a fun shooting game! Favorite shot was the left upper loop shot! In line drops were fun, spinning hat was fun too...thought I wouldn't like it, but I liked that it made the MI-6 drops harder to hit. Missions were fun...some harder than others for a nice mix. Quick, fast and hard games! My top score was 10,400 for the weekend. Liked being able to change the sounds too before starting the game. Overall, it is a really fun game, BUT no where near worth 17-20K they are asking. I'd put this at 6-7K TOPS and that would be pushing it! We were talking about it and we think that Stern needs to re-make this layout into another game and sell it at the 6-7K price. Maybe a home version of GZ, or basically anything so other people without a billion dollars can enjoy this layout....VERY fun game and thanks again to Zac at Flip n out pinball for bringing it!

#7049 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Slam T1lt has blocked me

"Welcome to the party, pal!"

#7050 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Maybe they saw my 50th anniversary game and thought

you'd be amazed at how many people Stern has on staff just following your endeavors.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 300.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Rohnert Park, CA
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,201 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-60th-edition-sle-super-limited-elwin-hype-thread/page/141 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.