007 Pins (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
IMG_2606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpeg
FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
5BCC2926-0CA0-4F3E-8D6C-04700CEC815E (resized).jpeg
EECBEBD3-2CC7-4043-8947-928B0A53C62A (resized).jpeg
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 145.
#6651 1 year ago

Came here for some game/stream discussion and found something else

Player Haters Ball (resized).jpgPlayer Haters Ball (resized).jpg
#6652 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

The reels are cool but their integration was lacking. As it is, one bank of 4 independent reels makes me think this should have been used first on Rush for the time machine. Currently represented by fixed, non-moving reels. C’mon Stern, wtf didn’t you put reels in Rush? Laziness is the only answer that comes to mind.

OMG!!!! The reels were totally meant for the Rush topper. Absolutely. Wouldn’t shock me if they were designed for that first. The exact mech will be on the Rush Time Machine topper. Guaranteed.

#6653 1 year ago

Poor Tritan-21 has 4 of these coming. I hope he didn’t use the kids college fund to finance them. Ummmm. That stream must have been uncomfortable for him.

#6654 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Stern claimed early that JB60 would reflect all Bonds and movies, now we learn they only meant shitty movie posters that look like a botched photoshop job. That’s not what anybody wants!

I thought we already knew that. I mean, i did. They never once said there were visual assets, so why people thought there would be is on them for assuming.

#6655 1 year ago
Quoted from MrVern:

Came here for some game/stream discussion and found something else [quoted image]

What can I say about this game that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? It looks bombed out and depleted.

#6656 1 year ago
Quoted from MrVern:

Came here for some game/stream discussion and found something else [quoted image]

There is a club thread now and it would be nice to have people start actual conversations like that in it… I will still be back in here for fisticuffs though.

#6657 1 year ago

I know to stay away from the club thread, they are known to eat their own young in the club threads…

#6658 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

What can I say about this game that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? It looks bombed out and depleted.

I have one...can you imagine if Elwin wasn't the designer of this game? The hate would be off the charts! The left loop around is the only shot that makes me smile, and is total KME. Everything else is pretty "meh".

#6659 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Game kinda felt Schizophrenic - like it could not decide what it wanted to be…
For a retro game…
- it plays way too quick i think. Both ball speed and pacing
- The chime sounds are great but don’t make the physical fake out sounds be ducked for other sound effects
- would have preferred period takes on the music vs a straight soundtrack
- the multiple sound packages is a neat idea… but i think it erodes the game having its own identity built up. Instead its any number of identities… which one will ultimately stick in your memory? This is more is not better here…
- i kept hearing music instead of ‘moments’ in the game when great things happened
The mixes and conflicts made the game feel at odds with itself while watching it. Like you can’t settle in with what you want more of. You have a modern soundtrack… but then you feel this gaping hole of no callouts. But its retro right? Then you get all these achievements interrupting…. Its chimes, but then you are reminded how fake the chimes are, etc.
I know they wanted to jizz all over their new reels, but without the mechanical stepping, that pacing or sound… they are a big miss and a waste to me.
It comes off like a modern game trying to live under some ‘retro-mandates’ instead of a juiced up retro game. And as such it cones off as fake and crippled instead of expanded and improved.
Please stern… no more ‘retro’ unless you actually do retro. Cabinets, mechanical, slope, etc.
I really want to see the game from the player pov and less overhead shots . Hope it’s playable at tpf

I agree with a lot of this (except for it playing too fast). I mentioned it before and I'll say it again, this game should have a real chime box in it. And preferably some sort of noise maker for the reels like Williams would put in some System 3 games to give that score authentic reel sound. It's 20k...it would have cost what, $400 to put in real chimes and the hardware for it?

#6660 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

OMG!!!! The reels were totally meant for the Rush topper. Absolutely. Wouldn’t shock me if they were designed for that first. The exact mech will be on the Rush Time Machine topper. Guaranteed.

I guarantee its not

#6661 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Boy when you tell them the baby is ugly, the instantaneous affrontery is comical. That they believe I’m weird for being the constant vocal critic just lets me know I’m being effective. That a few of us (that like to stir the pot just to get and see the reaction) are doing it for fun (but unfortunately not profit) seems to be beyond the intelligence of some. That they feel they have some earth shattering super power to verbally crush my resolve and quit is leg slapping hilarious.

To be effective, you have to effect something. What did your constant bitching "affect" that Stern listened and made some effective change to satisfy you?

Your level of self importance is off the charts lol.

#6662 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Quoted from skink91:

I will still be back in here for fisticuffs though.

It does make for some good entertainment, I'll give ya that! All in good fun, some people take this stuff way too seriously.

#6663 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I have one...can you imagine if Elwin wasn't the designer of this game? The hate would be off the charts! The left loop around is the only shot that makes me smile, and is total KME. Everything else is pretty "meh".

I think it looks cool tbh, I hope I get to play one at MGC. No desire to own one at any price though.

#6664 1 year ago
Quoted from MrVern:

It does make for some good entertainment, I'll give ya that! All in good fun, some people take this stuff way too seriously.

Yeah it's just a pinball machine... the way people act like they've been personally slapped in the face over an expensive luxury toy is some top rated oblivious first-world-problem-ness

#6665 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Touch some fucking grass.

Lol this line got me. If I could thumbs up thrice I would.

#6666 1 year ago

Also I'm glad this launch was so drawn out and delayed. One for the lols as people lost their minds. And two for my FOMO to wear off. Would have been a much harder decision if it was closer to $12.5k or so.

#6667 1 year ago

We all know posting about price is a good way to keep telling yourself not to open your wallet Most of us in here can afford this game.....don't open wallet(too expensive!)....don't open wallet(money grab!)....don't open wallet(greedy Stern!)....don't open wallet(no video clips!)....don't open wallet(no mechs!)

I do the same, no shame in that - secretly we know we all want this game

#6668 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

It’s because weird pinball people (like any enthusiast group) make this shit their entire identity.
When a hobby is you, rather than something you enjoy, those who work in the industry become imaginary friends and enemies.
You see it play out constantly in politics and sports. “We won the Stanley Cup!” No, YOU didn’t do shit. A bunch of Canadians and Russians hired by Colorado’s hockey team won the cup. You just sat on your ass and ate chips in the same state where it happened.
The brain of an identity-confused pinball freak goes into short-circuit mode when pinball companies sell machines not directly targeted to them.
SUPREME is a great example of a pinball machine where theme and price were outside the usual business of the industry. This confuses the pinball freak. “This hobby is for ME! HOW COULD STERN DO THIS TO ME?!?”
These machines won’t ruin YOUR precious hobby. These are simply pinball machines (you might want to sit down for this) made for people other than you.
Bond 60th is a pinball machine directed at high end James Bond collectors, commissioned by request from the license owner. Just like Supreme.
Have you seen the James Bond watches they make? You wanna talk about a value proposition, go create an account at watchside.com and talk about how you don’t see $50k of value in a piece of wrist jewelry.
The need to incessantly bitch about this game (or feel “vindicated” lmao) is diagnosable. Touch some fucking grass.
Bond 60th looks like a fun shooter. If I had a billion dollars, I’d buy one in a heartbeat. But I don’t, so it’s a terrible value proposition for me. I won’t cry about it or try to validate my financial situation online to strangers by tearing down the machine or the people who can afford it. That’s weird.

B6876FE0-B3E2-44AE-A8A9-522CCAD98159 (resized).jpegB6876FE0-B3E2-44AE-A8A9-522CCAD98159 (resized).jpeg
#6669 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Also I'm glad this launch was so drawn out and delayed. One for the lols as people lost their minds. And two for my FOMO to wear off. Would have been a much harder decision if it was closer to $12.5k or so.

I think people are forgetting that Stern’s backlog is so big right now, that getting a limited-release higher dollar pin on the line and completed gets them cash without tying up that line for more than a couple weeks. Even the complainers here are benefitting from it, they are just too thick to see it.

#6670 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Your level of self importance is off the charts lol.

That you believe I think I am important or any of this is important is where you are mistaken. Burn the house down, I won’t care. I’m here to waste time before I die, not much else. Oh and discuss and berate shitty Stern cash grabs to keep it topical.

#6671 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

I think people are forgetting that Stern’s backlog is so big right now, that getting a limited-release higher dollar pin on the line and completed gets them cash without tying up that line for more than a couple weeks. Even the complainers here are benefitting from it, they are just too thick to see it.

Yeah all this stuff helps keep the pro games only very expensive and not stupid expensive. Stern Pro is still the best bang for the buck in the industry. (And the home line was crazy affordable while it lasted)

#6672 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Yeah all this stuff helps keep the pro games only very expensive and not stupid expensive. Stern Pro is still the best bang for the buck in the industry.

But, but, but… no video assets in the 60th!! OMG! Cash grab! Bastards!

#6673 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

But, but, but… no video assets in the 60th!! OMG! Cash grab! Bastards!

Don't forget to call them lazy while you humblebrag about how cheap you built your pin collection over a decade ago.

#6674 1 year ago

First of all, congrats to all the guys getting this game. Mark, Pbaddicted, etc. Bond is a grail theme for me.

I tried to envision myself playing this game at home and wanting to hit the start button over and over. Couldn't get there for me.

Partly because watching Elwin play it versus a basic stiff are two different experiences

Also i'm loving my BondLE and playing it more than any other pin at the outset since TWD, despite lacking full code.

The licensor wanted a "retro" game with scoring reels. I guess they did what they could with a new reels concept. Seems disjointed to me. To imply that all Bond assets were in the game? Falls way short to me and a HUGE stretch.

Additional Bond music would have helped. Yeah i know, costs money.

Bottom line, i'm keeping my FOMO in check this time, I will enjoy my also "overpriced" Bond LE

I do reserve the right to get one of these down the line!

#6675 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Don't forget to call them lazy

Stupid, foolish, dumb, smart, wise, idiotic, demented, crazed, wrong, right, dense, and brilliant are all words I could use to describe Stern, but never lazy. They are super efficient in extracting money from the pockets of the rich and gullible. Current company excluded of course out of deep mutual respect.

#6676 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

There is a club thread now and it would be nice to have people start actual conversations like that in it… I will still be back in here for fisticuffs though.

Club thread? I'll look for it in a bit...

#6677 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Bottom line, i'm keeping my FOMO in check this time, I will enjoy my also "overpriced" Bond LE

I also would have loved to have every one of the theme songs - in fact, that would probably be my number one wish for this one. Oh well.

Being able to pick it up for a fraction of this price we all paid? You are one smart MF.

#6678 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

It matters if that means you have half the chance of actually seeing one in the united states then fifty percent means something. Put it this way. I've only seen one other Metallica le in this country and that was my buddies.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Wouldn’t shock me at all if they didn’t make all 500. Stones LE was numbered to 350, but there were rumors that they didn’t make them all. I don’t think they were gonna build all The Beatles, but Covid demand saved it. I just don’t see 500 buyers for this game at this price when Gomez Bond, other Elwins, and TNA exist in the same market.

So, six months or later from now, is it fair to those who buy this game on the secondary market, believing only 250 were made?

Stern said 500 and you guys are guessing/justifying less.

Fly, Pinside rumor, fly

#6679 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

That you believe I think I am important or any of this is important is where you are mistaken. Burn the house down, I won’t care. I’m here to waste time before I die, not much else. Oh and discuss and berate shitty Stern cash grabs to keep it topical.

I dont think you are, but you seem to think you are.

Stern doesnt care.

Buyers dont care.

Why do you care?

#6680 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

So, six months or later from now, is it fair to those who buy this game on the secondary market, believing 250 were made?
Fly, Pinside rumor, fly

If a buyer isnt aware of how many were produced, even though its been advertised, how is that my fault. I think its fair to state 250 are available inbthe US, with the rest outside. Is that not a true statement?

#6681 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

I also would have loved to have every one of the theme songs - in fact, that would probably be my number one wish for this one. Oh well.
Being able to pick it up for a fraction of this price we all paid? You are one smart MF.

If i didn't have the LE? Never know how things play out in the future. I've been mocked and laughed at MANY times for buying LE's over the years. GL and congrats Skink!

I'll admit hearing that same music, while i like it a lot, reminded me that i already have a Bond game.

#6682 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

So, six months or later from now, is it fair to those who buy this game on the secondary market, believing only 250 were made?
Fly, Pinside rumor, fly

Just speculating. I don’t see 500 customers for this product in this market with the competition of other more compelling/lower priced NIB games.

#6683 1 year ago

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1745251339

The flow and shots look stellar

The orbits look super tasty

Digging it

#6684 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

If a buyer isnt aware of how many were produced, even though its been advertised, how is that my fault. I think its fair to state 250 are available inbthe US, with the rest outside. Is that not a true statement?

Thats creative writing. A more accurate truth would be, 500 games worldwide.

#6685 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

First of all, congrats to all the guys getting this game. Mark, Pbaddicted, etc. Bond is a grail theme for me.
I tried to envision myself playing this game at home and wanting to hit the start button over and over. Couldn't get there for me.
Partly because watching Elwin play it versus a basic stiff are two different experiences
Also i'm loving my BondLE and playing it more than any other pin at the outset since TWD, despite lacking full code.
The licensor wanted a "retro" game with scoring reels. I guess they did what they could with a new reels concept. Seems disjointed to me. To imply that all Bond assets were in the game? Falls way short to me and a HUGE stretch.

It's too bad this game was tied to a license. It would have been much better if they just named it Star Gazer II and kept everything retro along with a sexy art package. -Zombie Yeti could even do an art package similar to what he did for Magic Girl. The layout/gameplay on this game is a 10, the other elements of the game are mediocre at best. I would also ditch the playfield screen in favor of a small apron screen or ditch the mechanical reels altogether and just do a standard LCD in the back like Beatles.

#6686 1 year ago

People just wish it doesn't sell out so it doesn't encourage more products like this...

I said this months ago. Over 100 pages ago

Quoted from TreyBo69:

There will be a sweet spot of almost all of these hitting the market at once at a high, dipping down a bit after a few months, then a period of going back up in value when there are extremely few up for sale.

We are in early stage of phase 2.

A lot sold for $20k at launch (some more), and we're hearing about them going for about 18.5k now. How long till it bottoms out? Idk. I doubt it ever goes under $16k. But then it will slowly climb back up in value...

#6687 1 year ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Lol this line got me. If I could thumbs up thrice I would.

Why? Its a played out line that cringe lords overuse all the time.

#6688 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Thats creative writing. A more accurate truth would be, 500 games worldwide.

All I know is MetLE was announced at 250 in the states, 250 overseas.

Personally, I think its a sales dud and they were trying to create FOMO by saying a majority were going overseas.

#6689 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

All I know is MetLE was announced at 250 in the states, 250 overseas.
Personally, I think its a sales dud and they were trying to create FOMO by saying a majority were going overseas.

Pinball machines are sold internationally back and forth, are they not? So what's the point of splitting the total number?

#6690 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

i have no problem with a old/simple design/layout, and i'm sure this pin will be fun to play
the prob is of course the price, but OK they made this as a collector item, not something for evbd

and didnt change my mind after watching the stream, the pin seems a fun shooter without a doubt

#6691 1 year ago

It’s time for some good carguments that totally relate to pinball.

Let’s say you were in the market for a highest-price car. You start looking for Aston Martin DB5’s because you are a HUGE Bond fan and lifestyle brand. You quickly locate and buy a huo one locally for $600k and you feel good about your purchase. It was expensive but you love driving it. Life is great. This part of the story is like buying a highest-priced pin, JB60.

You join the DB5 owners forum and can’t believe you’ve found a community with thousands of enthusiasts. Some are selling their used car, some looking for a used car and there are new car sellers and buyers. Some of the car manufacturers chime in here, most don’t. Parts and after market mod makers are here as are purveyors of accessories. Garages, specialty stores and body-shops are all here. People owning a car industry make up the majority of voices. There’s haters here and burned customers but generally everybody is pretty neutral feeling about cars as a part of their life and not the meaning of life. Some super fans discuss one day driving a real batmobile or having recently seen a Mystery Van or Munster’s Hotrod. Car designers and industry names are here and links to podcasts and streams rain out like candy from the belly of a split piñata. Ethusiasts talk all about cars, but spending 90% of their time discussing pinball, sharing pet pics and other inane activities. This part of the story is like being on Pinside.

Now you learn there were OEM factory upgrades available and that there are some after market factory parts. There are also 3rd party products. You buy and install the important ones and get help installing some from the garage around the corner. After paying for parts, shipping and installation, you see the year-end total was $800k. You have spent a total of $1.4M customizing your car that the market values at an average $1.335M. Oh well, it is now one bad, mother and it weighs in as the most expensive car ever made by model year. Buying a super expensive toy or a merely offensively priced one plus so many mods until you’ve spent an insane amount for a car is what occurred. But really it wasn’t an investment but a purchase for a hobby. This fella likes to collect multiple cars. He keeps his cars together in the garage. He likes to wax and turn on the cars often and he drives one each day for pleasure. This part of the story sounds like every day pinball life.

To summarize all three carguments - if you think buying a a highest-price, JB60 pinball machine sounds out of this world, look at the DB5 enthusiast club (or any group worldwide) and you will see many parallels to our hobby / sport/ life of pinball. The old arguments that you can’t drive a pinball machine or play pinball with a car haven’t met DB5 and JB60. These two different objects are the same

D199E904-23AD-4810-90D8-A592B3095947.jpegD199E904-23AD-4810-90D8-A592B3095947.jpeg

#6692 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Pinball machines are sold internationally back and forth, are they not? So what's the point of splitting the total number?

Ask Stern. Seems thats what they announced back then. In fact this press release specifially designates US and International allocations.

MELROSE PARK, IL – April 18, 2013 – Stern Pinball, Inc., the world’s leading maker of real pinball games and the AAMA 2012 Manufacturer of the Year, announces the availability of a second Premium model Metallica pinball machine. The initial release of Metallica pinball captured the attention of gamers and fans alike. Stern sold out of both the US and International allocations of its 500 Limited Edition (“LE”) games within an hour of each respective customer announcement.

#6693 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Ask Stern. Seems thats what they announced back then. In fact this press release specifially designates US and International allocations.
MELROSE PARK, IL – April 18, 2013 – Stern Pinball, Inc., the world’s leading maker of real pinball games and the AAMA 2012 Manufacturer of the Year, announces the availability of a second Premium model Metallica pinball machine. The initial release of Metallica pinball captured the attention of gamers and fans alike. Stern sold out of both the US and International allocations of its 500 Limited Edition (“LE”) games within an hour of each respective customer announcement.

That's a sales technique (manipulation) to promote FOMO and perceived rarity.

#6694 1 year ago

"sold out within hours" doesn't even make sense when you realize Stern sells direct to distributors, not end customers. At least back when they were doing Metallica. Idk how the distro business worked then, but it seems like you get the LE alotment based on ordering so many of the lower tier model.

#6695 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That's a sale technique (manipulation) to promote FOMO and perceived rarity.

I would tend to agree, and I feel theyvwere doing to same last night, but that was a post METLE announcement, yet they still mention US and International. No need to create FOMO on something sold out.

Anyway! Back to Bond

#6696 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

This is backwards and a poor mindset - especially if you are assuming regardless of what the title is they are selling w/o issue.

It doesn't matter if they were making 500 or 10,000. The time needed to do all the engineering, sourcing, testing, design, etc is still there and still significant and unique. The time invested there, and the time spent getting it manufacturing ready is all overhead that has ALREADY BEEN DONE for other existing titles. There is no 'quick cash turnaround' - they still spent all that money and they have no problem getting cash for the alternate games they could have been producing.

Tying up manufacturing resources building this limited run game is only keeping those resources from building other games they can do with optimized margins because of economies of scale and re-use.

It's why their contract games are so expensive... low volume means high per unit overhead costs and opportunity cost vs building other stuff. Stern charges an extra 10k on this title, but the upside is fixed. The pricing is in part because of that 'hit' they expect to take producing a low volume product. Stern is able to do it because of their efficent switch-overs minimizes the manufacturing impact and they have the manpower scale to handle a 'side project' like this without stopping the rest of the ship.

#6697 1 year ago

I don't think it's a FOMO tactic. I've heard for years half the LEs are for US and half for the world, occasionally with some minor adjustments if a theme is more ore less popular in the US vs abroad. I can see Bond being a bit more globally appealing

#6698 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

"sold out within hours" doesn't even make sense when you realize Stern sells direct to distributors, not end customers. At least back when they were doing Metallica. Idk how the distro business worked then, but it seems like you get the LE alotment based on ordering so many of the lower tier model.

Yea the blog went on to distinguish between Tier 1 sold out -> Distros, and Teir 2 sold out -> customers. Still happened and a faster pace than normal.

#6699 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

It matters if that means you have half the chance of actually seeing one in the united states then fifty percent means something.

It doesn't mean anything. A big chunk of all games go overseas. This only comes up when someone wants to cut the scarcity of their rare item in half to make it feel more special. At least four of my local friends are getting a Bond 60th. 500 is a lot no matter how you slice it.

#6700 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

No need to create FOMO on something sold out.

Please read Trybo69's comment directly about your post. They're creating FOMO to the end customers, and not sold out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, MI
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Point, UT
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Contact
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-60th-edition-sle-super-limited-elwin-hype-thread/page/134 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.