007 Pins (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
IMG_2606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpeg
FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
5BCC2926-0CA0-4F3E-8D6C-04700CEC815E (resized).jpeg
EECBEBD3-2CC7-4043-8947-928B0A53C62A (resized).jpeg
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 145.
#6601 1 year ago

Is there a link for those that missed the stream please ?

#6602 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I have to believe if the stream did nothing else it vindicated a lot of peoples comments on just what this pin is. If others don’t see it that way, that is their opinion, but I need no other proof, especially the length of time it took to put this stream out. They were not ready then, and the results are less than sub par now. I heard the micro excuses and felt the vibe.

?
You act like some hero. We already knew what the pin was like lol. Calm down.

#6603 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That word “hate” is thrown around way too much these days as a substitute for “rational critique”

The thing about assets is, they give you something that we’ve been used to since the 80s and 90s: a quip or sound effect from a shot or target that satisfies. In a Bond game based on every Bond, it’s not satisfying to just see text that says “Goldfinger movie collected” - you expect to hear a quote from a Bond or another character that relates to the shot. Since there’s a screen, you expect it to have SOMETHING…footage of Oddjob throwing his hat when you spin the hat, for instance. You expect to hear a quote when the ball kicks to the shooter lane, or when you drain. At one point, Iron Man was Stern’s simplest game…and collectors couldn’t believe Stern had the gall to charge $4k for it…but the immersion from the assets made it feel really special. By just using a quote from the movie like “Your services are no longer required” when you drain during an Iron Monger battle, it makes you smile even when you’ve failed. Bond60 will have none of those moments.

Spot-on! Seeing f-ugly text with inane shot observations is just pathetic. No taste whatsoever. Makes JJP/Lawlor's DI smart phone LCD look fun/innovative. To make it even worse, it's actually integrated within the PF and couldn't be more out-of-character with the retro reels and overall vibe. Just bizarre.

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Umm.. you are still a hater. Spin it however you want.

I know Greg and he definitely isn't a "hater"...he's a good/tough critic. Your annoyance toward people that don't like every that you (and your wife, apparently) like is cringy. Is there anyone on this site (who is critical of pinball design/implementation) whose opinion you respect? Curious. Seems like you simply like to pushback on any negative feedback...insisting that "all pinball is fun"!

#6604 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Seems like you simply like to pushback on any negative feedback...insisting that "all pinball is fun"!

Pinball is fun. Game looked fun on the stream.

However - being gouged $20,000 USD / $31,000 AUD for a $6999 game … just “because they can” … that’s no fun.

rd

#6605 1 year ago

Stern delivered exactly what I expected.

This is a fairly decent effort at a 'Modern Retro' pinball game... a pinball concept I invented many years ago. BUT, they need to add a little more 'Modern' to this mix. That playfield LCD needs much better animations. The rules are too simple to use movie clips effectively in this game and would be out of place.

If they tidy up the LCD stuff, this will be great collector's item.

And they would be missing out on a massive financial opportunity NOT to use this layout for another theme. As I've already stated and demonstrated, literally any theme would fit this layout.

#6606 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

This is a fairly decent effort at a 'Modern Retro' pinball game... a pinball concept I invented many years ago.

I think you occasionally make good points but then you also say silly stuff like that

#6607 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Pinball is fun. Game looked fun on the stream.
However - being gouged $20,000 USD / $31,000 AUD for a $6999 game … just “because they can” … that’s no fun.
rd

For me, it's more about justifying a slot than $$. Considering the size of your collection, you don't appear to have a problem with space!

Nevertheless, most humans don't like feeling ripped off, which is what most of us would feel if we coughed up the $$ to purchase this Oddjob. No doubt other humans like throwing money around to impress other humans...this game is perfect for that crowd!

#6608 1 year ago

The game is designed to be different. It is not the typical songs and movie clips themed pin that most enjoy.
The 20k sticker is also not a price most customers can or want to spend.

Elwin designed another great layout for sure. Find one in the wild and enjoy.

This release is not marketed for everyone.

#6609 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Is there a link for those that missed the stream please ?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1745251339

#6610 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

This release is not marketed for everyone.

Which people continually fail to grasp any more than The Supreme pin.

#6611 1 year ago

Got to hand it to Stern for the two big deceptions of all time 1- convincing pinball buyers Spike is Real commercial grade Pinball worth more than The Pin price (Batman 66 and after) 2 - The Bond pin is worth more because it is limited and is actually in a the pin Cabinet and less in it than a pro premium or Le The pin models that are larger and more in them .

Well done .. congratulations

Lastly that a topper can cost 2500 .. hilarious

#6612 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

What’s that word again? Um… v something… v… v… Oh yes! Vindication!

Late to the hate party ( and no real time or desire to engage)...wtf are you vindicated from? Childish.

#6613 1 year ago

There was enough $$$ on the table here for them to to what they wanted. This was the path chosen. It's different than anything I have, and very excited to own/ play the game.

Never liked the price, still think the machine will be a great shooter, and actually like the look of the thing. Definitely could have done more w the pf screen, but never expected full blown scenes. Not a deal breaker for me at all.

Everyone has an opinion .....can be voiced on a public forum. Doesn't mean it's right or aligns w anyone else.

Only 250 people will have to "suffer" with this one and doubtful many will find a route due to price and scarcity. This should be a relief to the haters. I'm one of the 250, and definitely won't be suffering, but rather, enjoying the game. Onward!!

#6614 1 year ago

Might prove to be the best single level shooter of all time. If that proves correct, it will stay in my basement for a while.

#6615 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

For those who couldn't watch the stream I collected a sampling of what's shown on the screen. It's mostly just text telling you what to do or the status of something, but there are a few minimal other elements at times, some headshots, movie titles, a shot of a gadget. No video or anything like that.
I would describe it as very basic, for better or for worse.
[quoted image]

Screen font looks like something coded in Basic by a high school freshman in 1981. I should know. That was the peak of my coding abilities.

What a, um, what’s the word I’m looking for here to describe this stream? “Let down”, that’s it. That’s a word, right? And I’m not even talking about “assets”, although that’s part of it. This whole experience is just FLAT.

Not worth $20K. Does not look more fun than the cornerstone. In fact, it doesn’t look more fun than most cornerstones. And boy, never thought listening to the Bond theme would get annoying. Was wrong about that. Big yikes.

Some neat shots. Chimes are fun. Cool. Enjoy your games guys! And your achievements. And your owner’s thread.

#6616 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

As a huge Bond fan I really wanted this game. As more info came forward, the less interested I became. With all the assets in this franchise you had to work with, to wind up with a game like this???? Just very disappointed.

Stern claimed early that JB60 would reflect all Bonds and movies, now we learn they only meant shitty movie posters that look like a botched photoshop job. That’s not what anybody wants!

#6617 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

KME equates to like a Joe Rohde of pinball design (I hope many get this comparison).

I got it! We met him once at Animal Kingdom and got him to sign one of his art prints. Super nice guy.

On topic: I caught about half the stream and saw pretty much what I expected - a really fun game that I'll probably never get to play. It does seem like the LCD screen was included more for Insider Connected than anything, which seems odd (putting that much effort into building achievements that so few will ever get to achieve). But then, what about this release doesn't seem odd?

#6618 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Only 250 people will have to "suffer" with this one and doubtful many will find a route due to price and scarcity. This should be a relief to the haters. I'm one of the 250, and definitely won't be suffering, but rather, enjoying the game. Onward!!

Sorry my friend, but production is slated for 500, not 250.

Congratulations on your new game. If you're happy, then I'm happy.

#6619 1 year ago

Watched the stream, very very happy I bought one, will be a jewel of my collection. Could care less what people think about value or any other noise they choose to emit. That's a subjective decision between the buyer and the seller. Whispers (people buying this does not hurt you or affect you in any way).

#6620 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:Sorry my friend, but production is slated for 500, not 250.
Congratulations on your new game. If you're happy, then I'm happy.

Most likely talking about the rest going overseas

#6621 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Late to the hate party ( and no real time or desire to engage)...wtf are you vindicated from? Childish.

Now just hold on there partner, no need to shoot your anger wad all at once. Take a moment and truly tell us how you feel about all your butt hurt, don’t just whip out your anger and fluff it off all over everyone. Be succinct, detailed, and studious on how offended you are and blah blah blah. Like any of this really matters? You win the internet today, boy don’t I feel “put in my place”. Lighten up, Francis. It’s not life or death (yet) in here.

#6622 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Stern claimed early that JB60 would reflect all Bonds and movies, now we learn they only meant shitty movie posters that look like a botched photoshop job. That’s not what anybody wants!

Quoted from Roostking:

Doesn't matter still a production of 500.

#6623 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yeah, I figured that. But it's misleading.

#6624 1 year ago

Game looks fun, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything not getting one. Happy for everyone who is excited about getting one.

#6625 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

My frustration is that a company (stern) does what companies are made to do (make money) and the masses cry foul. It’s absurd.

It’s because weird pinball people (like any enthusiast group) make this shit their entire identity.

When a hobby is you, rather than something you enjoy, those who work in the industry become imaginary friends and enemies.

You see it play out constantly in politics and sports. “We won the Stanley Cup!” No, YOU didn’t do shit. A bunch of Canadians and Russians hired by Colorado’s hockey team won the cup. You just sat on your ass and ate chips in the same state where it happened.

The brain of an identity-confused pinball freak goes into short-circuit mode when pinball companies sell machines not directly targeted to them.

SUPREME is a great example of a pinball machine where theme and price were outside the usual business of the industry. This confuses the pinball freak. “This hobby is for ME! HOW COULD STERN DO THIS TO ME?!?”

These machines won’t ruin YOUR precious hobby. These are simply pinball machines (you might want to sit down for this) made for people other than you.

Bond 60th is a pinball machine directed at high end James Bond collectors, commissioned by request from the license owner. Just like Supreme.

Have you seen the James Bond watches they make? You wanna talk about a value proposition, go create an account at watchside.com and talk about how you don’t see $50k of value in a piece of wrist jewelry.

The need to incessantly bitch about this game (or feel “vindicated” lmao) is diagnosable. Touch some fucking grass.

Bond 60th looks like a fun shooter. If I had a billion dollars, I’d buy one in a heartbeat. But I don’t, so it’s a terrible value proposition for me. I won’t cry about it or try to validate my financial situation online to strangers by tearing down the machine or the people who can afford it. That’s weird.

#6626 1 year ago

Looks awesome to shoot. If I had the cash I'd buy one. If I'd been in the hobby longer and had a couple B/W DMDs I bought at 2017 prices that I didn't play much anymore, I'd have absolutely no qulams selling them to fund it. For many folks in this hobby this game is not actually out of reach, it's just a matter of priorities.

#6627 1 year ago

This game looks so fast it makes Ritchie games look geriatric-like

#6628 1 year ago

Buyers of this game are so funny- "I don't care what anyone says, it will be the GEM of my collection".

I'm not even going to say anything else LMAO.

#6629 1 year ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Buyers of this game are so funny- "I don't care what anyone says, it will be the GEM of my collection".

Shitters on this game are so funny - “I need to constantly reiterate what everybody else already said, because I am outraged about someone else’s choices”.

I’m going to continue saying this LMAO.

#6630 1 year ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Quoted from skink91:

Shitters on this game are so funny - “I need to constantly reiterate what everybody else already said, because I am outraged about someone else’s choices”.
I’m going to continue saying this LMAO.

this thread is a lollercoaster of emotions

#6631 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Umm.. you are still a hater. Spin it however you want.

Projection. Go spin on Gary’s lap.

#6632 1 year ago

Its a tax write off , entertainment expense for my Clients !!!

#6633 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

The brain of an identity-confused pinball freak goes into short-circuit mode when pinball companies sell machines not directly targeted to them.

SUPREME is a great example of a pinball machine where theme and price were outside the usual business of the industry. This confuses the pinball freak. “This hobby is for ME! HOW COULD STERN DO THIS TO ME?!?”

The intersection in the Venn diagram of Supreme collectors and pinball players is basically non-existent. That's why it's easier to understand how Supreme was for a different market.

However, the Venn diagram of people who play pinball and like James Bond has a ton of overlap. That's why there's also 3 existing 007 pinball machines that preceded this. It's a good license for pinball. Therefore creating a pinball machine that covers all 60 years and then saying "it's for a different market than pinball players" is as weird/confusing as it gets.

Then add in the fact that KME games are as popular as anything in the hobby and he had 4 consecutive hits, one each in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. Nothing in 2022, and his next cornerstone is slated for 2024. So a new pinball machine comes out, with a widely popular license, designed by the most popular designer (who for the first time in 2022 didn't have a new release), and it's "for a different market"? A rethemed home model with a Supreme logo slapped on it, this is not.

#6634 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Looks awesome to shoot. If I had the cash I'd buy one. If I'd been in the hobby longer and had a couple B/W DMDs I bought at 2017 prices that I didn't play much anymore, I'd have absolutely no qulams selling them to fund it. For many folks in this hobby this game is not actually out of reach, it's just a matter of priorities.

Priorities, exactly. I’ve cut loose some classics for expensive new games. I could prob sell my $2200 HUO NGG, $1800 Shadow, $1200 WH20 and have enough to buy this….but I wouldn’t sacrifice those games for THIS.

#6635 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Doesn't matter still a production of 500.

It matters if that means you have half the chance of actually seeing one in the united states then fifty percent means something. Put it this way. I've only seen one other Metallica le in this country and that was my buddies.

#6636 1 year ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Boy when you tell them the baby is ugly, the instantaneous affrontery is comical. That they believe I’m weird for being the constant vocal critic just lets me know I’m being effective. That a few of us (that like to stir the pot just to get and see the reaction) are doing it for fun (but unfortunately not profit) seems to be beyond the intelligence of some. That they feel they have some earth shattering super power to verbally crush my resolve and quit is leg slapping hilarious.

#6637 1 year ago

I much prefer the business model of game that I don't really care that I'm missing out on costs a bunch of money and is for high roller collectors only vs the buisiness model everyone's favorite podcaster has proposed many times: A crazy packed to the gills game that also looks incredible and has an incredible theme that everyone wants but only high roller collectors can get.

Thats why even though a lot of things about this game and how its priced seem silly to me, I am perfectly fine with it for the most part. If it was something like a packed and beautiful back to the future and we're only making 500 of them and they are 25k each or something along those lines, I'd be a lot more upset.

#6638 1 year ago

Game kinda felt Schizophrenic - like it could not decide what it wanted to be…

For a retro game…

- it plays way too quick i think. Both ball speed and pacing
- The chime sounds are great but don’t make the physical fake out sounds be ducked for other sound effects
- would have preferred period takes on the music vs a straight soundtrack
- the multiple sound packages is a neat idea… but i think it erodes the game having its own identity built up. Instead its any number of identities… which one will ultimately stick in your memory? This is more is not better here…
- i kept hearing music instead of ‘moments’ in the game when great things happened

The mixes and conflicts made the game feel at odds with itself while watching it. Like you can’t settle in with what you want more of. You have a modern soundtrack… but then you feel this gaping hole of no callouts. But its retro right? Then you get all these achievements interrupting…. Its chimes, but then you are reminded how fake the chimes are, etc.

I know they wanted to jizz all over their new reels, but without the mechanical stepping, that pacing or sound… they are a big miss and a waste to me.

It comes off like a modern game trying to live under some ‘retro-mandates’ instead of a juiced up retro game. And as such it cones off as fake and crippled instead of expanded and improved.

Please stern… no more ‘retro’ unless you actually do retro. Cabinets, mechanical, slope, etc.

I really want to see the game from the player pov and less overhead shots . Hope it’s playable at tpf

#6639 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Yeah, I figured that. But it's misleading.

Wouldn’t shock me at all if they didn’t make all 500. Stones LE was numbered to 350, but there were rumors that they didn’t make them all. I don’t think they were gonna build all The Beatles, but Covid demand saved it. I just don’t see 500 buyers for this game at this price when Gomez Bond, other Elwins, and TNA exist in the same market.

#6640 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Boy when you tell them the baby is ugly, the instantaneous affrontery is comical. That they believe I’m weird for being the constant vocal critic just lets me know I’m being effective. That a few of us (that like to stir the pot just to get and see the reaction) are doing it for fun (but unfortunately not profit) seems to be beyond the intelligence of some. That they feel they have some earth shattering super power to verbally crush my resolve and quit is leg slapping hilarious.

That you don’t (apparently) get that some of us are here interacting with your foolishness only because we also enjoy stirring the pot and seeing what comes out is a mystery, but also perhaps beyond the intelligence of ‘some’.

#6641 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Priorities, exactly. I’ve cut loose some classics for expensive new games. I could prob sell my $2200 HUO NGG, $1800 Shadow, $1200 WH20 and have enough to buy this….but I wouldn’t sacrifice those games for THIS.

Then maybe spend more time playing those? I’ve had JP2 and GZ and enjoyed them, but if you offered me a choice of the three, I’d take this one. Just looks like more of what I personally enjoy about pinball.

#6642 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Game kinda felt Schizophrenic - like it could not decide what it wanted to be…
For a retro game…
- it plays way too quick i think. Both ball speed and pacing
- The chime sounds are great but don’t make the physical fake out sounds be ducked for other sound effects
- would have preferred period takes on the music vs a straight soundtrack
- the multiple sound packages is a neat idea… but i think it erodes the game having its own identity built up. Instead its any number of identities… which one will ultimately stick in your memory? This is more is not better here…
- i kept hearing music instead of ‘moments’ in the game when great things happened
The mixes and conflicts made the game feel at odds with itself while watching it. Like you can’t settle in with what you want more of. You have a modern soundtrack… but then you feel this gaping hole of no callouts. But its retro right? Then you get all these achievements interrupting…. Its chimes, but then you are reminded how fake the chimes are, etc.
I know they wanted to jizz all over their new reels, but without the mechanical stepping, that pacing or sound… they are a big miss and a waste to me.
It comes off like a modern game trying to live under some ‘retro-mandates’ instead of a juiced up retro game. And as such it cones off as fake and crippled instead of expanded and improved.
Please stern… no more ‘retro’ unless you actually do retro. Cabinets, mechanical, slope, etc.
I really want to see the game from the player pov and less overhead shots . Hope it’s playable at tpf

I don’t disagree with anything here.

#6643 1 year ago
Quoted from Wilmmr:

Watched the stream, very very happy I bought one, will be a jewel of my collection. Could care less what people think about value or any other noise they choose to emit. That's a subjective decision between the buyer and the seller. Whispers (people buying this does not hurt you or affect you in any way).

Excellent viewpoint. Wilmmr any idea when yours will come? If you’ll indulge me, imagine the day when you pin arrives. You’ve been expecting it since delivery was confirmed 24 hours prior. You set the game up and then imagine however you want to reveal the game happens because you do it that way. And you celebrate its arrival in grand fashion. Now, before you cleanup or go to bed, what 2 or 3 thoughts go through your head about the game or ownership? The daybed (metaphor for a couch) is yours …

#6644 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

That you don’t (apparently) get that some of us are here interacting with your foolishness only because we also enjoy stirring the pot and seeing what comes out is a mystery, but also perhaps beyond the intelligence of ‘some’.

Ok, I want a clean fight, watch the rabbit punches and no blows below the belt. When the bell rings you will go to a neutral corner and await my instructions. Any questions? Ok, now shake and let’s get ready to rumble!!!!

#6645 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Bond 60th looks like a fun shooter. If I had a billion dollars, I’d buy one in a heartbeat. But I don’t, so it’s a terrible value proposition for me.

follow up questions KingVidiot 1) How much would you need to have saved up to buy JB60? I know it’s less than $1B. 2) if you had that amount of money and you were ready to part with $20k, would you buy JB60 or another pinball machine(s) or something else got your eye? Assuming answer #2 was JB60, 3) are you concerned if market value of JB60 drops $10k or rises $10k after you bought?

#6646 1 year ago

I just watched a small part of the stream and I have no idea how a person could justify buying this game.

Even if I could afford to torch 10k (let alone 20k) in a trashcan, I still wouldn't buy this.

It would have to be a run of 25, to make this limited and valuable (not 500). Maybe I'm missing something here, but this is an assumption by Stern that the community will buy anything at any price.

No wonder they didn't show any footage of this. Most people wouldn't have went forward with the purchase.

#6647 1 year ago

It was fun listening to the guys chat and some of those rips were very satisfying even for me on the couch.

A machine for the "few". It is bragging rights for the very fortunate. Do I think it is worth the money? No, 20K buys a lot of things I do not already have. It's that simple.

The reel display is awesome IMHO it is a Black Tie Retro theme so I appreciate their decision with the negative space and 10K-50K lights. It matches the (lack of) graphics on the front much like a tuxedo or classy black/gray motif.

I wonder if they tried a stepper motor and found out opto spinners were too much to handle!!

#6648 1 year ago
Quoted from billyboy:

I just watched a small part of the stream and I have no idea how a person could justify buying this game.
Even if I could afford to torch 10k (let alone 20k) in a trashcan, I still wouldn't buy this.
It would have to be a run of 25, to make this limited and valuable (not 500). Maybe I'm missing something here, but this is an assumption by Stern that the community will buy anything at any price.
No wonder they didn't show any footage of this. Most people wouldn't have went forward with the purchase.

That’s the beauty… I don’t need to justify it - to you or anyone else. If you are buying pins because of their ‘value’, you never will understand it anyway.

It seems to me that Stern completely understood the community, as we can’t stop arguing about it. I would challenge you to find those buyers who after watching the stream were shocked and appalled that they pulled the trigger on this.

#6649 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Now just hold on there partner, no need to shoot your anger wad all at once. Take a moment and truly tell us how you feel about all your butt hurt, don’t just whip out your anger and fluff it off all over everyone. Be succinct, detailed, and studious on how offended you are and blah blah blah. Like any of this really matters? You win the internet today, boy don’t I feel “put in my place”. Lighten up, Francis. It’s not life or death (yet) in here.

Not angry at all....indifferent....what are you vindicated from? What are you adding to what has already been said? You truthfully don't bother me, and my comments are not self justification or anything like that....simply my take on the game. If vindicated = "I told you so" and makes you feel good, so be it. That's your opinion.

I rarely (if ever) pm anyone that bugs me here ( and there are certainly a couple...not many)...you aren't one of them.

Greg is bashing/ voicing his opinion on the game. Doubt he feels vindicated ( he and I get along great), and doesnt bother me at all ( ask about "smearvision" sometime, lol).

We've heard you...nobody has "won" anything....it's only pinball.

#6650 1 year ago

The reels are cool but their integration was lacking. As it is, one bank of 4 independent reels makes me think this should have been used first on Rush for the time machine. Currently represented by fixed, non-moving reels. C’mon Stern, wtf didn’t you put reels in Rush? Laziness is the only answer that comes to mind.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

13,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-60th-edition-sle-super-limited-elwin-hype-thread/page/133?hl=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.