007 Pins (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
IMG_2606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpeg
FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
5BCC2926-0CA0-4F3E-8D6C-04700CEC815E (resized).jpeg
EECBEBD3-2CC7-4043-8947-928B0A53C62A (resized).jpeg
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 145.
#6501 1 year ago

whoah 6 ball multiball

#6502 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Yep it’s a pinball machine. Look forward to the few times I’ll play one. Spinner hype

Getting all the spinners going and the hat looks fun. Layout looks fun. I’m expecting a Beatles esq gameplay. Keith’s Beatles.

#6503 1 year ago

For those who couldn't watch the stream I collected a sampling of what's shown on the screen. It's mostly just text telling you what to do or the status of something, but there are a few minimal other elements at times, some headshots, movie titles, a shot of a gadget. No video or anything like that.

I would describe it as very basic, for better or for worse.

Bond Screen (resized).pngBond Screen (resized).png

#6504 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

[quoted image]

Let me grab my glasses

#6505 1 year ago

If i were rich, Id buy it wth.

#6506 1 year ago

same photos as on the playfield

#6507 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

[quoted image]

accurate

#6508 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Let me grab my glasses

Click to enlarge, it's a big screenshot.

#6509 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

If i were rich, Id buy it wth.

Just wait for stern to reuse the layout. Been saying they will reuse it since day 1.

#6510 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

For those who couldn't watch the stream I collected a sampling of what's shown on the screen. It's mostly just text telling you what to do or the status of something, but there are a few minimal other elements at times, some headshots, movie titles, a shot of a gadget. No video or anything like that.
[quoted image]

Pretty much what I thought

Nothing wrong with it. It’s art by a programmer. Very functional.

#6511 1 year ago
Quoted from Straight2VHS:

So far in this stream is anyone seeing the value proposition for a $22k machine(with shipping and tax)? I do like the retro sound options.

Fuck no.. Terrible value.. Pinball is not a retirement fund.. it is a hobby. If you are worried about the money, do not buy the machine. Do not bag anyone else if they buy it.

I still cannot wait to get this into our collection. My wife is going to love this thing..

#6512 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Click to enlarge, it's a big screenshot.

Just wolfin man! Tiny screen Did John Paul de Win do the animations?

#6513 1 year ago

Looks like a good shooter, but I just don't see much depth in this game - especially for the $. The screen on the playfield is a great idea, but without movie clips it is wasted. I'm glad I bought the LE (I think).

#6514 1 year ago

George pointed out the shot he'd never seen before but i wasn't looking at the screen when it happened so I missed it. Anyone catch it? Was it the figure 8?

#6515 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Nothing wrong with it. It’s art by a programmer.

A programmer using Windows 95 and a copy of Paint. This isn't exactly what I'd personally call "nothing wrong with it", but everyone has their own tastes are far as what level of effort is acceptable to them.

Window 95 called (resized).pngWindow 95 called (resized).png

Oh well, playfield looks fun, hope the owners enjoy it. I'll flip it if given a chance.

#6516 1 year ago

Looks like fun. Not as brutal as I thought it would be.

#6517 1 year ago

Great machine for 7,999.00? Maybe 6,999.00

#6518 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

i will eat a very large helping of crow if i've been wrong this whole time. i doubt the haters will do the same if they're wrong but c'est la vie

Hope you're hungry

#6519 1 year ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Looks like a good shooter, but I just don't see much depth in this game - especially for the $. The screen on the playfield is a great idea, but without movie clips it is wasted. I'm glad I bought the LE (I think).

This game was clearly not designed for depth. It was designed as a throwback game to be simple. Price and depth are not correlated. Piece on this one only correlates with the license and the ability to sell all 500.

#6520 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

This game was clearly not designed for depth. It was designed as a throwback game to be simple. Price and depth are not correlated. Piece on this one only correlates with the license and the ability to sell all 500.

Roger that. I wouldn't pay $20k for Pabst Can Crusher or Whoa Nellie either. I hope Stern does well with it - just not for me.

#6521 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Hope you're hungry

yep, i was wrong.

interesting that it's designed for short ball times and more communal play. gomez and elwin both sound like they are sick of 45 minute balls on modern games

#6522 1 year ago

Game looks fun like $8k Beatles does. Kieth makes it look easy, while others bring focus into reality that its drain crazy at times. No assets finally 100% confirmed. So what’s the extra $12k for again?

#6523 1 year ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Roger that. I wouldn't pay $20k for Pabst Can Crusher or Whoa Nellie either. I hope Stern does well with it - just not for me.

You can get a Pabst cheaper than the 60th. And to equate the 60th to Pabst and whoa Nellie is apples and oranges.

#6524 1 year ago

yep, i was wrong.
interesting that it's designed for short ball times and more communal play. gomez and elwin both sound like they are sick of 45 minute balls on modern games

They aren’t sick enough of it to give us a game like that at a normal pro price which is odd.

I love the concept but Beatles and now this don’t make it seem like it’s ever going to be part of their normal marketing plan.

That’s a shame really. I owned a Beatles for a few years and these games really are awesome in any collection.

#6525 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

So what’s the extra $12k for again?

the exclusivity of the playfield design and rules. nothing else

#6526 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Great machine for 7,999.00? Maybe 6,999.00

I want a Porche RS2 for $20K too. No chance is that ever going to happen...

#6527 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Game looks fun like $8k Beatles does. Kieth makes it look easy, while others bring focus into reality that its drain crazy at times. No assets finally 100% confirmed. So what’s the extra $12k for again?

Must be the "Exclusive" (but not actually exclusive because we don't know what exclusive means) topper

#6528 1 year ago

I’d buy this all day long for $8k. Stern could keep their new factory humming with that price or maybe even a grand less, priced like a pro. Its been appointed like a pro that’s obvious, except that a pro has all kinds of IP assets in the game too.

#6529 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Thats because you can't get one. I bet I can get one of these however

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Ah great another cargument! this is not worth anywhere close to 8 k. You want to pay almost triple what it's worth then good for you ! There are plenty available, and after this stream, I doubt they will be flying off the shelf !

#6530 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They aren’t sick enough of it to give us a game like that at a normal pro price which is odd.
I love the concept but Beatles and now this don’t make it seem like it’s ever going to be part of their normal marketing plan.
That’s a shame really. I owned a Beatles for a few years and these games really are awesome in any collection.

It’s a shame their only 2 single level games have been behind collector paywall bs. Would be nice to actually see the market for this game at “normal” pricing.

#6531 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I’d buy this all day long for $8k. Stern could keep their new factory humming with that price or maybe even a grand less, priced like a pro. Its been appointed like a pro that’s obvious, except that a pro has all kinds of IP assets in the game too.

You’ll have the chance (or at least close to 8k) when they retheme it.

#6532 1 year ago

I have so much to say at this point, but I will hold my drunk tongue. Between RGP and pinside I know better.

Still having fun tonight watching the stream!

#6533 1 year ago

Just based on the amount of IP they are putting into the Insider connected, it only further gives reason to expect they will repurpose the layout.

#6534 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

So what’s the extra $12k for again?

So Stern can expedite that move into their much bigger manufacturing facility.

#6535 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Just wait for stern to reuse the layout. Been saying they will reuse it since day 1.

I've been following this game pretty closely and never heard them say they will reuse this layout for something else. Where did they say this?

#6536 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:I've been following this game pretty closely and never heard them say they will reuse this layout for something else. Where did they say this?

They never said this.

It’s not gonna happen, just like It hasn’t with Beatles.

#6537 1 year ago

i heard they are coming out with stranger things II next year and its a retheme of james bond 60

#6538 1 year ago

i heard they are coming out with stranger things II next year and its a retheme of james bond 60

That would be perfectly fine by me if the price was right.

#6539 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They never said this.

It hasn’t been said by stern. Just wait and see. They won’t pass up the sales of a KME game (his first…maybe only single level game ever). Just my prediction. The slam tilt podcast all but asked him then redacted their own question because they knew he couldn’t answer.

#6540 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They never said this.

But they did it with Seawitch when they made Beatles, so why not 60th too? Nothing sacred about the 60th. Almost certainly in the future, they’ll repurpose it again. $tern loves lots of $$$$$$s, so its a given if people want it, they’ll build it at a mass appeal being lower priced like a pro. $tern will still make a profit killing, since there’s not much in the way of BOM anyway. It’s the layout people want. It will be repurposed for certain, not just left to a lonely 500 or even less. Because of insane pricing its highly doubtful 500 will ever be made, unless heavy discounting happens like on other crazy priced machines.

#6541 1 year ago

I don’t expect a retheme either. It’s still an expensive premium model with a retheme and Stern knows single levels are a tough sale.

Any rich collectors with a medical condition wanna leave me one in their will?

#6542 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They never said this.

To be fair, Beatles was a retheme already. So if they reused or updated it, that'd be a retheme of a retheme.

#6543 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

It hasn’t been said by stern. Just wait and see. They won’t pass up the sales of a KME game (his first…maybe only single level game ever). Just my prediction. The slam tilt podcast all but asked him then redacted their own question because they knew he couldn’t answer.

Ok I’ll just wait and see.

I didn’t know slam tilt redacted a question. That proves it’s inevitable!!

#6544 1 year ago

George can’t help himself dropping foo hints.

#6545 1 year ago

omg gomez stfu

#6546 1 year ago

Seawitch 1980, Beatles 2018. Waiting 38 years is plenty of time to save up for a the Elwin re-theme.

#6547 1 year ago

Beatles isn’t a retheme goddammit!!

Every post moved.

#6548 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ok I’ll just wait and see.
I didn’t know slam tilt redacted a question. That proves it’s inevitable!!

Let the rumors flow through you! I’m just convinced it will happen. Doesn’t mean it will. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

#6549 1 year ago

Look’s definitely the better game of the 2, WICKED SPEED with nasty figure 8 is a Win!!! for me!!!

#6550 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Look’s definitely the better game of the 2, WICKED SPEED with nasty figure 8 is a Win!!! for me!!!

it does look really fun

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

12,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shreveport, LA
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 49.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 90.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pin Music Plus

Contact
$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.