007 Pins (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
IMG_2606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpeg
FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
5BCC2926-0CA0-4F3E-8D6C-04700CEC815E (resized).jpeg
EECBEBD3-2CC7-4043-8947-928B0A53C62A (resized).jpeg
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 145.
#5851 1 year ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Dunno. Spring is around the corner! Shiney new Porsche convertible popped up on my dealers lot. I was like fuck yeah I am in.
Don’t like dipping into the cash flow too deep, so Bond is OUT

If you don’t have the cash defiantly stay away from this one.

#5852 1 year ago

I believe I heard it on a pinball podcast today. Might have been The Pinball Show.

#5853 1 year ago

if I reveal my source I lose it the concept of exclusivity applies to information, too

#5854 1 year ago

It was LOTS more than 20k. Point is I am tired of waiting and I just dumped a SHIT load of cash into a sweet sweet ride.
Spring is in the air![quoted image]

Is that a GT2 RS? Didn’t know they made a convertible version. Sweet and good for you. Smart for opting out of the Bond; no way it will fit in that car.

#5855 1 year ago

It was LOTS more than 20k. Point is I am tired of waiting and I just dumped a SHIT load of cash into a sweet sweet ride.

Such an odd place to flex. Not sure why you had to show us all a pic of the Porsche. It probably would have been easier just to say “hey, I have 300k everybody!” But good on you. I’ll have fun playing my little pinball.

#5856 1 year ago

Who we thought ASAC_Schrader was.....

257573447_10159881698659244_7869903176350564080_n (resized).jpg257573447_10159881698659244_7869903176350564080_n (resized).jpg

Who ASAC_Schrader actually was.....

Screenshot 2023-02-07 160048 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-02-07 160048 (resized).jpg
#5857 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Is that a GT2 RS? Didn’t know they made a convertible version. Sweet and good for you. Smart for opting out of the Bond; no way it will fit in that car.

That picture was a gorgeous GT2 RS (which I’m pretty sure are all sold out), and no, they don’t make them in a convertible. So yeah that guy is full of $hit.

#5858 1 year ago

a beautiful coupe

#5859 1 year ago

Funny I had pictured you in something more like this

7CCD0B9B-80C4-4034-92DC-0A02E69FA1A3 (resized).jpeg7CCD0B9B-80C4-4034-92DC-0A02E69FA1A3 (resized).jpeg
#5860 1 year ago

If my Star Wars LE sells on gummy I'm purchasing one of these

#5861 1 year ago
Quoted from Tastysirloin:

If my Star Wars LE sells on gummy I'm purchasing one of these

Did you see the No Fear for 15k

Screenshot_2023-02-07-20-44-53-38 (resized).pngScreenshot_2023-02-07-20-44-53-38 (resized).png
#5862 1 year ago

You spent all that cash on a single level Porsche? Dumb...

#5863 1 year ago

Troll, thats not a convertable. Your full of shit, still.

#5864 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Troll, thats not a convertable. Your full of shit, still.

But spring is in the air… so, you know, spring.

#5865 1 year ago
130501790_3381845678591057_2902312637194921777_n (resized).jpg130501790_3381845678591057_2902312637194921777_n (resized).jpg
#5866 1 year ago

Congrats on the Porsche, if true. A bad ass Porsche is my dream car and I'd certainly rather have one of those over a Bond 60th. Its just weird coming from the guy who was so crazily blindly supporting this game, talking about everyone being negative even though you were over in the cornerstone bond thread shitting on it constantly. I guess I'm just surprised you didn't stick with it. The good news is, that you might be able to get a 60th down the road for less money!

#5867 1 year ago

... I just dumped a SHIT load of cash into a sweet sweet ride.

And now, let's examine the size of your penis...

TinyTim (resized).jpgTinyTim (resized).jpg
#5868 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Congrats on the Porsche, if true. A bad ass Porsche is my dream car and I'd certainly rather have one of those over a Bond 60th. Its just weird coming from the guy who was so crazily blindly supporting this game, talking about everyone being negative even though you were over in the cornerstone bond thread shitting on it constantly. I guess I'm just surprised you didn't stick with it. The good news is, that you might be able to get a 60th down the road for less money!

Don’t be surprised. The same guy started the bond club and then bailed out at the last minute and tried to auction off the OP spot for the thread. Wasted 10 pages of info on the game and a new thread was started.

It’s just a sad troll account. Nothing more.

#5869 1 year ago
Screenshot_20230207-074253_WhatsApp (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230207-074253_WhatsApp (resized).jpg
#5870 1 year ago

Looks to me like it's still for sale:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/t-Used-Porsche-911-GT2-RS-Coupe-RWD-t40724#listing=333780358/NONE

Also, imagine dropping >$400K on a car but then feeling like a $20K pin on top of it is "dipping into the cash flow too deep"

#5871 1 year ago
Quoted from apessino:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/t-Used-Porsche-911-GT2-RS-Coupe-RWD-t40724#listing=333780358/NONE
Also, imagine dropping >$400K on a car but then feeling like a $20K pin on top of it is "dipping into the cash flow too deep"

Now wondering how long before the account goes (mysteriously) ‘inactive’.

#5872 1 year ago

I thought the point was you’d had to have paid in full for a bond 60th so how do you get out without selling the pin, which is why there are the insinuations of bs…

#5873 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Obviously been a troll account the whole time. This guy has thrown more downvotes in this thread than most pinsiders do in a couple years. My question was merely ‘who’ is it?

By the crazy mood swings in posts here and on the cornerstone bond owners thread I thought it was maxamillion or whatever the guys name was that started the owners thread and then started trashing it

#5874 1 year ago

I'm just a normal guy that bought the Bond60th. No porsche here. Haven't yet got the notice of shipment.

#5875 1 year ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I'm just a normal guy that bought the Bond60th. No porsche here. Haven't yet got the notice of shipment.

Same… I was one of the stooges that purchased direct from Stern (because wasn’t sure if I would get it otherwise). I thought maybe that would mean I would also get my notice earlier… perhaps foolishly.

#5876 1 year ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I had heard it was supposed to ship last Friday and yesterday but it didn’t. Lasted word from The Pinball Show is “shipping this week”… can’t wait!

#5877 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

The good news is, that you might be able to get a 60th down the road for less money!

10k by Xmas

#5878 1 year ago

Nice dreams

#5879 1 year ago
Quoted from apessino:

Yea, complete bs.....$20k is meaningless on that level of auto, can't even get a scheduled service for that price....that was a very odd individual....guess he won't be starting the owners thread, lol...

#5880 1 year ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Same...told " end of February" that was about it.....zero concerns it ships

#5881 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Same… I was one of the stooges that purchased direct from Stern (because wasn’t sure if I would get it otherwise). I thought maybe that would mean I would also get my notice earlier… perhaps foolishly.

I bought my Gomez LE direct from stern, it shipped squarely in the middle of the LEs. Though, with their production capacity, I'm guessing they kick out the 500 pretty quick together.

#5882 1 year ago

60 Bond still available down under

This is a first for a SLE here.

NIB prices over stepped a reasonable mark.

A great deal of inventory will be laying around soon if the big players are not careful.

Screenshot_20230208_195152_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230208_195152_Chrome (resized).jpg
#5883 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

A great deal of inventory will be laying around soon if the big players are not careful. [quoted image]

They are nearly all sold.
Same thing was said about BondLE in Aus and they are all sold.
The days of flipping for profit are over. That is why there are so many overpriced games for sale on gumtree.
Corporations are never going to listen to anyone on a forum. Stern cannot even meet demand for Godzilla. Until sales start going down, Stern will continue to be Stern.
We are headed for a recession. More war could be coming. Times are going to become very interesting.

#5884 1 year ago

I believe you could get an old boxster 2004 or so for 20.000 still fun summer rag top!

#5885 1 year ago

Can I get you to go and remove all your personal attack down votes now you two faced, troll baiting <C word>!? Shit, this makes we want a Bond 60th now so bad just so I could rub your fake Porsche buying face in it. At least the deal I did yesterday was a reasonable and real $950 for an old school flatwood Gottlieb Bank a Ball. Now I’ll get all that retro flatwood pinball fun and not have to pay $2k for an oil change.

#5886 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Can I get you to go and remove all your personal attack down votes now you two faced, troll baiting <C word>!? Shit, this makes we want a Bond 60th now so bad just so I could rub your fake Porsche buying face in it. At least the deal I did yesterday was a reasonable and real $950 for an old school flatwood Gottlieb Bank a Ball. Now I’ll get all that retro flatwood pinball fun and not have to pay $2k for an oil change.

I… wow.

#5887 1 year ago

In fairness, the behavior that Bublehead cited was rather obnoxious

#5888 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

In fairness, the behavior that Bublehead cited was rather obnoxious

I could not agree more with that… I was merely reacting to the level of the response.

#5889 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

They are nearly all sold.

Please provide proof.

I'll contend that they're not nearly all sold, and that sales have stalled out. And my scuttlebutt is just as valid as yours.

11 days ago I was offered a Bond SLE from my archived, WTB ad that expired on January 6th.

#5890 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Please back up your claim and provide proof.
I'll contend that they're not nearly all sold, and that sales have stalled out. And my scuttlebutt is just as valid as yours.
11 days ago I was offered a Bond SLE from my archived, WTB ad that expired on January 6th.

Project Pinball is raffling a 3rd Bond 60th. I'd say that tells us they aren't close to all gone.

#5891 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Please back up your claim and provide proof.

Sold to dealers perhaps, but not to consumers. Almost every distro has units of the 60th available for sale unclaimed.

#5892 1 year ago

Any chance they would actually run less if dealers returned their inventory? As a buyer, I'd certainly prefer that!

#5893 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

A great deal of inventory will be laying around soon if the big players are not careful. [quoted image]

Seriously……who cares? Right?
Unless you work for Stern or a distributor…….

“A great deal of inventory”…..
What does that even mean??

Do you have their internal inventory list? No
Do you know how many were actually built? No

#5894 1 year ago

Is there any chance Stern would just sell it to me at distributor cost...

#5895 1 year ago

it's very weird how many people seemingly are rooting for this machine to somehow fail

#5896 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

it's very weird how many people seemingly are rooting for this machine to somehow fail

Yet somehow not weird or surprising.

#5897 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

Not that weird. We don’t want Stern to make a habit of selling bare games with horrible art and no LCD assets for $20k. This game succeeds, that can become the norm.

#5898 1 year ago

keeping the world safe for pinball by hating on one game at a time

also please stop stating that the game has no assets as the smell when one talks out of theirr ass is unpleasant. literally no one knows if the game has any movie assets or not

#5899 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Not that weird. We don’t want Stern to make a habit of selling bare games with horrible art and no LCD assets for $20k. This game succeeds, that can become the norm.

That’s asinine.

This game was never purported to be anything other than exactly what it is… just because a bunch of you believe you are somehow owed the opportunity to dictate every aspect of how Stern runs its business (whether based on your conspiracy theories or entitlement to have the exact game you want at the price you want) doesn’t make you either correct or entitled to that.

#5900 1 year ago

I just can't believe the game is shipping, an we still have no idea what it contains... video... music...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Contact
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-60th-edition-sle-super-limited-elwin-hype-thread/page/118 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.