007 Pins (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
IMG_2606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpeg
FA6A1593-65DD-4DB2-A72B-EEC43DED1CAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
5BCC2926-0CA0-4F3E-8D6C-04700CEC815E (resized).jpeg
EECBEBD3-2CC7-4043-8947-928B0A53C62A (resized).jpeg
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 145.
#5351 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Good point. Hit me up down the road if you want ever want to trade if/when you get the SLE.

I'd never insult you with an offer like that.....

( for the record, tested positive for COVID yesterday....2nd time.....so pointless banter is a bright spot in a crappy day currently)

#5352 1 year ago

Hopefully the Covid fog is not long term.

#5353 1 year ago

Seriously though (before I get a thousand downvotes). Get well. Appreciate the banter. In the end we all love pinball..

#5354 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

and the reels are obviously behind a transparent lcd that can dim and brighten to show them or not as needed. haven't you rubes ever played a slot machine? lol

Oh boy that's a good one! Can you imagine the hit to the BOM that a transparent LCD would be? I thought it was already established that there is just a cheap piece of aluminum in there to frame up the score reels?

#5355 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I love the rubes that drop in late, aren't current, and proceed to try to shame others. Always good for a laugh

After 108 pages, people still think they have something funny or insightful to add.
Last week called. Any jokes about pricing, the layout, assets or lack thereof have been thoroughly dissected and discussed. Some were even funny, around page 10 most likely.

#5356 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Seriously though (before I get a thousand downvotes). Get well. Appreciate the banter. In the end we all love pinball..

You'll be well on your way, lol.......

No joke...had freakin strep AND RSV variant just after Christmas, now this again....feeling like shit!!!

#5357 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

After 108 pages, people still think they have something funny or insightful to add.
Last week called. Any jokes about pricing, the layout, assets or lack thereof have been thoroughly dissected and discussed. Some were even funny, around page 10 most likely.

Jawohl

#5358 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

where are people getting that the game doesnt have any movie footage when they've specifically said it includes scenes from every movie
and the reels are obviously behind a transparent lcd that can dim and brighten to show them or not as needed. haven't you rubes ever played a slot machine? lol
im hoping they use the reels for mode countdowns and things, it'd be rad if they changed fonts to the 007 countdown clock on the bomb from goldfinger, etc. and then changed back to the score when the mode is over
gonna be cool

Lol this is completely false

#5359 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

No joke...had freakin strep AND RSV variant just after Christmas, now this again....feeling like shit!!!

ha! true. Ya, man get well. (I better get off of here before my inbox fills up with hate mail).

#5360 1 year ago

And an ironic side note - just received a call from my Distro....expecting my game by end of this month!! Let the real Bond games ( and a new round of mass postings) begin.....

#5361 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

And an ironic side note - just received a call from my Distro....expecting my game by end of this month!! Let the real Bond games ( and a new round of mass postings) begin.....

Great news!

#5362 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

As a doctor do you recommend solving this problem with bourbon? Seems like you would be stupid not to.

#5363 1 year ago

I wonder which will come first, game play of this, or Scooby Doo??

#5364 1 year ago

I am kinda hopeful that steaming of the 60th anniversary game stays exclusive to the owners homes and doesn’t make it out to the general public. ZING ZING ZING

056BFE05-EB13-4F4F-A818-F40404AFA480 (resized).png056BFE05-EB13-4F4F-A818-F40404AFA480 (resized).png
#5365 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Lol this is completely false

no wai

#5366 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

As a doctor do you recommend solving this problem with bourbon? Seems like you would be stupid not to.

Given Im in quarantine the rest of the week, seems like a reasonable path, lol...

#5367 1 year ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

I am kinda hopeful that steaming of the 60th anniversary game stays exclusive to the owners homes and doesn’t make it out to the general public. ZING ZING ZING[quoted image]

F6B5048F-A477-49C4-B1EA-98BF5019BDE4.gifF6B5048F-A477-49C4-B1EA-98BF5019BDE4.gif
#5368 1 year ago

I have one of those pots! I love it, one of my favorite pieces of cookware ever. The French know what they are doing

#5369 1 year ago

I am kinda hopeful that steaming of the 60th anniversary game stays exclusive to the owners homes and doesn’t make it out to the general public. ZING ZING ZING[quoted image]

"Exclusive" - like the topper

#5370 1 year ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I thought it was already established that there is just a cheap piece of aluminum in there to frame up the score reels?

Metal is expensive! Probably a piece of clear acrylic with faux brushed metal printed on it, like a giant playfield plastic.

Reminds me of when people accused White Castle of using worms for meat and the CEO was like, "are you kidding me? Worms are expensive."

#5371 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Metal is expensive! Probably a piece of clear acrylic with faux brushed metal printed on it, like a giant playfield plastic.
Reminds me of when people accused White Castle of using worms for meat and the CEO was like, "are you kidding me? Worms are expensive."

Yeah one of my favorite urban legends is that the Chinese carry out is selling dog. Like it would be cheaper / easier to get dog meat than pig?!? Where are they getting these dogs?

Same with “calamari is actually pig anus!!”

Do you know how fucking cheap squid is?! Probably cheaper than pig anus.

#5372 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I do find myself pondering this very question from time to time.

#5373 1 year ago

I’ve tasted calamari that I thought WAS pig anus, or at least that was the texture…

#5374 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Given Im in quarantine the rest of the week, seems like a reasonable path, lol...

Cura te ipsum

#5375 1 year ago

Great…..the old pigassguement is back.

#5376 1 year ago

You know we desperately need game play video when the swine rectal area takes over the thread.

#5377 1 year ago
40b007f6-9608-4974-baa9-bd69d26e03f5_text.gif40b007f6-9608-4974-baa9-bd69d26e03f5_text.gif
#5378 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Same with “calamari is actually pig anus!!”

Is there something inherently wrong with pig anus?

#5379 1 year ago

The pig anus is reserved for hot dogs, duh

#5380 1 year ago

Gottlieb woodrails used them as flipper rubber.

#5381 1 year ago

I dont believe this game was made for pinball people. It was made for the super James Bond fan for when they flex to all their friends. Look at when Omega or Aston Martin release a 007 edition. They put a crazy price tag on the item. Its not for their regular buyers but the super fans.

#5382 1 year ago

Time to dust off the cobwebs of very old pinball coding ideas... introducing Nemesis - the future of pinball multiplayer.

Read the video description for more information.

#5383 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I dont believe this game was made for pinball people. It was made for the super James Bond fan for when they flex to all their friends. Look at when Omega or Aston Martin release a 007 edition. They put a crazy price tag on the item. Its not for their regular buyers but the super fans.

Rightttttt I am sure Keith Elwin, the pinball wizard and design master did not design this game for pinball people. Righttttttttt

#5384 1 year ago

e pluribus anus

an.gifan.gif
#5385 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Wait… crazy price tag… what??? Did I miss something here?!

#5386 1 year ago

Rightttttt I am sure Keith Elwin, the pinball wizard and design master did not design this game for pinball people. Righttttttttt

received_539637721434815 (resized).jpegreceived_539637721434815 (resized).jpeg
#5387 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Time to dust off the cobwebs of very old pinball coding ideas... introducing Nemesis - the future of pinball multiplayer.
Read the video description for more information.

Super cool! Really impressive. Do you plan to upload a final version to VP Universe? Would enjoy trying this out on my Ultra VP 6.0 vpin.

#5388 1 year ago

could you direct me to that thread please

#5389 1 year ago

I don't think there are even 2 people in it. BECAUSE IT DOESNT EXIST

#5390 1 year ago

Hey now, I think we at least have 5 of us owners here!

#5391 1 year ago

Tell him Vitty!

#5392 1 year ago

Some of the posts in this thread have been crazy. Some would say, maybe even Wakke....

#5393 1 year ago

I hope it matches up to or exceeds BEATLES. Fun game!

Just played a few.

#5394 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:Same with “calamari is actually pig anus!!”

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/484/doppelgangers

Don't listen to the above pod cast if you enjoy eating calamari or more importantly if you are against eating pig anus.

#5395 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I hope it matches up to or exceeds BEATLES. Fun game!
Just played a few.

Soon we will find out......soon

#5396 1 year ago

Very excited to play the heck out this game with some good friends for dollars.

#5397 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

Don't listen to the above pod cast if you enjoy eating calamari or more importantly if you are against eating pig anus.

Ok, I gave it a listen. First off, have I eaten pig anus? Probably. Was it disguised as calamari? Maybe. Do I know the difference? Only when they also serve the tentacles for certain, unless some OTHER portion of the porcine carcass passes as a sucker-cupped curly legged substitute, then by god, I have no clue.

#5398 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Pinside has tee'd this one up to become a mega-hit - mark my words

This is what’s ringing in my head buy buy buy!!!

#5399 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Several people including myself have pointed this out but the whole thread can be summed up in one sentence.

What about me.

#5400 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

Lol yeah this isn't true

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Contact
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

13,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-60th-edition-sle-super-limited-elwin-hype-thread/page/108 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.