IMG_9692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9689 (resized).jpeg
Jaws-smile-for-a-family-picture-richard-kiel.gif
you will get nothing (resized).jpg
PXL_20240301_011213296.MP (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0155 (resized).JPG
IMG_0154 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flips365.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#242 1 year ago

I bought mine from the Stern website day of. Got a call last Thursday (3-2-2023) asking if my address was business or residential. I answered that and that was the whole conversation. I haven't heard anything since. Insert sad face here...3-8-2023

#244 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Was it FedEx that called you? And did they not say anything after you told them it was residential? They generally are calling to schedule actual delivery, so that is really odd to me… as they certainly do deliver to residential addresses.

It showed up damaged. Retuning now.. insert another sad face...make it a double.

IMG_20230308_110705_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20230308_110705_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20230308_110708_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20230308_110708_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20230308_110718_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20230308_110718_01 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#414 1 year ago

Heard from Stern today. My game was received and they are getting started with evaluating and repairing the damage from shipping. I asked them to have a look for the shaker while they have it.
"All freight damage games are personally checked over and tested by the head of quality control before they are released so we will make sure everything is as it should be, but I will add that note for you."

#538 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

this game kicks the utter shit out of both beatles and tna

I'm super happy to hear this. I do not like Beatles or TNA. I was hoping this game would be nothing like them aside from being single level.

#602 1 year ago

I heard from Stern today. Mine has been repaired (damaged in shipping previously) and it's on its way back! They said it was only a small cosmetic issue. The box indicated otherwise. Anyway, should be here before the weekend!!

2 weeks later
#928 1 year ago

I just keep playing that scene in my head when I read a post about the p***e of the game..."This one-time at Bandcamp."

1 week later
#1085 12 months ago

Excellent! Happy for everyone enjoying. Mine, unfortunately is still on a pallet at work. I have been too busy to get it home and turned on. I cannot wait to play. Got a few games in at MGC, but not enough. Played 2 and a half games. Literally, got a game cut short right at the beginning of a multiball. Power was interrupted at exactly 8:00. The end of the days festivities. I did hang around for the after-party, but not for long and didn't get any more time on the game. Once this game is home and set up next to my Bond LE, I will have two licenses to kill.....time. And I certainly will. If I have to take vacation to squeeze in some play on this I will. Minus all of the driving this time of course.

1 month later
#1388 10 months ago
Quoted from Gman3:

After much debate on if or when to open my 60th, I watched some of the in-depth videos of gameplay that have been offered out there and after playing plenty of games over the years, something intrigued me to stick with my Bond 60th. This game looks so visually pleasing in person the pics simply don't do it justice, as the game is not super flashy, however it simply 'pops'.
The gameplay is so unique that it's definitely in a class of it's own. The music starts thumping and gets the juices going right from the start. The saucer locks are just plain addictive and fun.
Such a great change of pace to everything else that is out there at the moment.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I can't bring myself to unbox mine. I paid full MSRP the day of it's release. It is very tough to see them now listed for 5 to 6 thousand dollars less NIB...So if I open mine it's worth even a greater deal less. I'm not ever planning to sell mine. Just the idea of it being sold elsewhere for so much less really really sucks. I could definitely open it, play it, enjoy it, share it with friends and family, and stay off of the internet sites that have it listed.. That's one way to go I guess. I really wanted the satisfaction of knowing that I got a great game that is sought after and in high demand. I'm reminded of the Wonder Woman scene from Shallow Hal. These prices effectively "Shallow Hal, wants a Gal" ed me.

#1402 10 months ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I love staring at box. I could do it all day long
QSS

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Point, UT
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flips365.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-007-60th-anniversary-le-club?tu=Flips365 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.