IMG_9692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9689 (resized).jpeg
Jaws-smile-for-a-family-picture-richard-kiel.gif
you will get nothing (resized).jpg
PXL_20240301_011213296.MP (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0155 (resized).JPG
IMG_0154 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beechwood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#218 1 year ago

Exclusive topper... nope
Shaker motor... nope
Custom high gloss and powder coated finish.. nope

Very odd.

#225 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Not taking delivery of mine until next week (traveling for work so told them to not ship until Monday earliest)...will be on shaker lookout for sure, lol...
- Topper was definitely a wordplay (caught that one early) "official" as opposed to "exclusive"....guessing they will sell to those interested for around $1k nowadays at least. Just glad it's included on 60th.
- Powder coat - Definitely not "high gloss" as stated ( at least from unboxing pic), but not a big concern personally, as a custom black matte would look great.
Glad to hear people starting to enjoy the game as they land!!!

They had EXCLUSIVE as a header before the entire list of features. Exclusive is a very definite term. It's just mind boggling that a company as big as Stern didn't catch the issue.

#255 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Was informed of another owner missing a shaker. Has anyone received their B60 yet and actually had a shaker installed?
Also - does anyone remember if shaker integration was discussed on the stream?

I honestly don't remember the shaker ever being mentioned. But it was a long stream and I was trying to keep up with Gomez beer for beer. I was pretty slammed by the end.

#282 1 year ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

I did get my shaker motor from Stern

I would send stern an invoice for labor.

Hopefully it is coded into the game. Imagine the disappointment if you put it in and it does nothing.

1 week later
#598 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Brief post (only had it going a couple hours):
LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
- Mine was not dusty. Everything neat and tidey underneath. Backbox kinda packed out in a cool way.
- No shaker (already reached out)
- Looks WAY better in person. More a fan of the cabinet posters than I thought I would be. Detail and contrast in decals is great. Mirrored backglass is gorgeous!!
- Shooter not too bad (I'll be changing anyway to RGB round one). Granted, kinda cheap, but felt fine.
- Orange spring works great (original blue is too soft)
- Scoring reels interact with pf screen and really, really look great. The lighting effect is awesome. I can see why they were going on and on about the reels.
- PF screenshots aren't nearly as bad as portrayed either. Very helpful, definitely some art elements, and just "fits" the game.
- Armor is definitely a high-grade matte...matches the BB theme. I actually like the matching black blades. Even black chrome might be too much, idk.
- Audio and callouts - very cool from what I've heard so far. Chimes a bit high-pitched, but overall package sounds great.
- Gameplay - This one just keeps coming at you. A brief break in the saucers is all you get. The ball flies through the figure 8, all sorts of deadly fast shots. An absolute blast...can't take your eye off the ball or its over. Made me realize quickly how much I suck as a player, lol.
- Spinners sound and work soo well! Interacts with the reel, along w audio.
- Topper looks outstanding and has some interaction to it.
- Honestly, the whole package just looked "tighter and richer" than I was expecting (no, not $20k rich before someone says it). Machine feels beefy when all the drops reset, and the game just comes at you. Definite slot machine vibe in it's own way.
This is exactly what I was hoping for and unlike anything currently in the lineup. A very, very fresh, modern take on a single level game. Just crazy fun!!!
Well done Stern and thank you!! (no I didn't like the price either...not worth even talking about anymore).
Onward honeymoon!!!!
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

After all the back and forth in this thread about price and you having to defend your purchase, I must say... I'm happy for you.

That's a shit load of money to drop, but I feel some sort of closure that you now have it and love it.

Congrats!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Point, UT
$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beechwood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-007-60th-anniversary-le-club?tu=Beechwood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.