IMG_9692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9689 (resized).jpeg
Jaws-smile-for-a-family-picture-richard-kiel.gif
you will get nothing (resized).jpg
PXL_20240301_011213296.MP (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0155 (resized).JPG
IMG_0154 (resized).JPG
There are 2,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 41.
#351 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Matches the rest of the game...

durr durr durr

#352 1 year ago

So it doesnt? Helleva comeback.

Seems to match quite well actually.

Screenshot_20230313_101139_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230313_101139_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230313_101255_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230313_101255_Chrome (resized).jpg
#353 1 year ago

the design philosophy on the game is less is more. The design philosophy on those accessories is lets capitalize on someone else's design. it's cheesy as hell

#354 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

the design philosophy on the game is less is more. The design philosophy on those accessories is lets capitalize on someone else's design. it's cheesy as hell

They nailed the "Less is More l" FOSHO.

Matches the game, deal with it. Thats how modders work you know, take current elements and make mods, based on current design elements. Why would he make something completely opposite and wouldnt match the rest of the game?

#355 1 year ago

the game isn't cheesy. those accessories are.

taste, subjective, etc

but if you're gonna sell me stickers and magnets to put on my 20k game maybe try enhancing the design instead of low effort lazily copying it

#356 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Wizard Mod just released these.
[quoted image]

I like the coin door art, not sure I’d go farther

#357 1 year ago

The art blades could look ok with some tweaks. Rest blah

#358 1 year ago

the game isn't cheesy. those accessories are.
taste, subjective, etc
but if you're gonna sell me stickers and magnets to put on my 20k game maybe try enhancing the design instead of low effort lazily copying it

Why, you already paid $20,000 for lazy art once, might as well match whats there for a fraction of the price, and do what Stern shoulda done.

Anyway, its subjective for sure, but matches right or wrong.

#359 1 year ago

did you buy the game or are you just here to rag on it because there's the door

#360 1 year ago

did you buy the game or are you just here to rag on it because there's the door

Calm down. I just realized this was the owners group, but since i wasnt really ragging on the game(you kinda are actually) just defending some mods.

Anyhoo, hope you are enjoying it!

#361 1 year ago

Game has arrived, ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except for the ABSOLUTE GARBAGE shooter rod plastic cheap piece of crap!!!!!!

Someone please explain how you put all this time and effort into a 1-500 pinball machines for the entire world and you completely FAIL on the 1-part of the game that you physically touch!!! Its ok thank God i took my meds today!!!!

614E8C63-9C73-44E6-8316-F39487725168 (resized).jpeg614E8C63-9C73-44E6-8316-F39487725168 (resized).jpeg8F50C285-3A81-4399-AFC5-F61E5D5C34C5 (resized).jpeg8F50C285-3A81-4399-AFC5-F61E5D5C34C5 (resized).jpeg99BF395F-9072-4063-8667-38953E4655C9 (resized).jpeg99BF395F-9072-4063-8667-38953E4655C9 (resized).jpeg
#362 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Game has arrived, ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Except for the ABSOLUTE GARBAGE shooter rod plastic cheap piece of crap!!!!!!
Someone please explain how you put all this time and effort into a 1-500 pinball machines for the entire world and you completely FAIL on the 1-part of the game that you physically touch!!! Its ok thank God i took my meds today!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I hear you. The only saving grace is I would think it would be an easy aftermarket mod to knock out of the park… just stupidity that they didn’t even try on it.

#365 1 year ago

Wow, Has to be one of the best shooting pinball machines, just Glorious!!!! Incredibly happy with my purchase!!! The sound effects are phenomenal!!! Especially the Aston engine sound!!! Couldn’t be happier!!!!

#366 1 year ago

Pumped for you bud! It has been a rough last year dealing with the Rush node board saga!

#367 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Wow, Has to be one of the best shooting pinball machines, just Glorious!!!! Incredibly happy with my purchase!!! The sound effects are phenomenal!!! Especially the Aston engine sound!!! Couldn’t be happier!!!!

Get mine on the truck!!! Very happy for the new owners and great reviews...

#368 1 year ago

Game desperately needs a stronger plunger spring, and make sure game lines up with shooter tip, mine needed to be pushed all the way to right, then I got a perfect fast plunge. It was extremely hard to stop playing it. The figure 8 shot is Genius!!!

77F9FAED-F8EC-4F12-90E9-7A7C8D5B77BF (resized).jpeg77F9FAED-F8EC-4F12-90E9-7A7C8D5B77BF (resized).jpeg
#369 1 year ago

did you change the head trim along with the rubbers? thot it was red

#370 1 year ago

Funny at the live reveal it was implied the machines were going out. A month later, crickets. I'm in no hurry but it is concerning.

#371 1 year ago
Quoted from Wilmmr:

Funny at the live reveal it was implied the machines were going out. A month later, crickets. I'm in no hurry but it is concerning.

You order from a distro or direct from Stern?

#372 1 year ago

I mean mine is coming tomorrow and I'm about as far away from Stern as you can get in the US, plus, the game went to my distro in Florida first...

#373 1 year ago
Quoted from Wilmmr:

Mine shipping today from Distro....could have shipped last week but had them hold as I was out of town. Hope you get yours soon (believe a good weekend ahead for me!!)......

#374 1 year ago

Grateful for a club thread, as frankly sick of people still talking shit about this game after the fact, comparing to whatever is the new flavor of the week. Looking forward to supporting/ enjoying THIS game, not at the expense of belittling others or feeling an obligation to trash some other titles that I'm not pursuing.

Wish we could just go to a speculation thread, read/ see about new games, and have healthy discussions (good and bad) without the constant barrage of stupidity. Not gonna happen in my lifetime, I suppose.

Apologies for rant......terrible Tuesday at work....

#375 1 year ago

Just talked to my distributor, they still don't have shipping information on mine. Seeing all your posts and hearing your feedback is making it even harder to wait! Hahaha just out of curiosity who all is now in for Chicago Gaming Company's Pulp Fiction? I have one on order as well, looks incredible, and I believe they nailed the classic look they were going for. It's looking like a great year for pinball!

#376 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Grateful for a club thread, as frankly sick of people still talking shit about this game after the fact, comparing to whatever is the new flavor of the week. Looking forward to supporting/ ejoying THIS game, not at the expense of belittling others or feeling an obligation to trash some other titles that I'm not pursuing.
Wish we could just go to a speculation thread, read/ see about new games, and have healthy discussion (good and bad) without the constant barrage of stupidity. Not gonna happen in my lifetime, I suppose.
Apologies for rant......terrible Tuesday at work....

Admittedly, I have been in an almost miserable headspace about this game for weeks… not just on pinside either (e.g. insecurity about what friends are thinking, saying to each other about it, etc… really stupid shit like that). Grown-ass man and feeling like I am wondering how the other kids are looking at my new tennis-shoes on the playground or something… unbelievable.

All that being said, I am nearly at a point now where I can just be a bit more objective. Still get riled up about it, but now its less about my insecurity and closer to being about the hypocrisy of others when they see (and buy) their own expensive new toys and can’t seem to understand how they are now the ‘kids with those shiny new white tennis shoes’.

#377 1 year ago

#378 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why would you guys still be visiting the hype page? You know it's gonna be nothing but hate still? Just saying.

Can only speak for myself here, but I like “hanging out” with all you bastards and chatting about this stuff, even disagreeing. I don’t need an echo-chamber (what if I’m wrong about something? how do I improve / grow who I am? etc.)

#379 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Can only speak for myself here, but I like “hanging out” with all you bastards and chatting about this stuff, even disagreeing. I don’t need an echo-chamber (what if I’m wrong about something? how do I improve / grow who I am? etc.)

Sorry tried to delete. All good man, all the BS will wash off when you take make first plunge!

#380 1 year ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Just talked to my distributor, they still don't have shipping information on mine. Seeing all your posts and hearing your feedback is making it even harder to wait! Hahaha just out of curiosity who all is now in for Chicago Gaming Company's Pulp Fiction? I have one on order as well, looks incredible, and I believe they nailed the classic look they were going for. It's looking like a great year for pinball!

I jumped on a PF as well last night. I think they’ll both be great games (maybe for different reasons).

#381 1 year ago

game is coming between 11 and 3. kiddo is home from school at 6:30. traditionally, she gets the first play. it's a toy, after all, and also i think the owner taking the first play is bad luck

will i be able to wait? should i even turn it on?

#382 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Admittedly, I have been in an almost miserable headspace about this game for weeks… not just on pinside either (e.g. insecurity about what friends are thinking, saying to each other about it, etc… really stupid shit like that). Grown-ass man and feeling like I am wondering how the other kids are looking at my new tennis-shoes on the playground or something… unbelievable.
All that being said, I am nearly at a point now where I can just be a bit more objective. Still get riled up about it, but now its less about my insecurity and closer to being about the hypocrisy of others when they see (and buy) their own expensive new toys and can’t seem to understand how they are now the ‘kids with those shiny new white tennis shoes’.

I don't get really riled up and zero insecurities when buying toys. The constant barrage of " my toy is cooler than yours", "my opinion counts more than yours", etc. Just gets weary when people are spending their own $$$.

The implication is just childish and foolish. Say your piece, love or hate the game....move on accordingly.

PF, GF, etc. doesn't make JB60 any better or worse. They are different games...

#383 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I don't get really riled up and zero insecurities when buying toys.

Ha. I didn’t think I did either! Ah… life.

#384 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

yeah man what you spend your money on is literally no one elses' business

comic con 2005 killed the concept of hype for me all together. waiting 6 or 8 hours in line to see a trailer that just shows the property's logo, or something? then i slept on the sidewalk for a Wii and it sucked ass. hype is just that. hype.

the only stream i've watched for any of the seventeen hundred new games coming out is JB60 because i was buying it. i will play all these games when i play them, until then it's just getting riled up over what? imagination? i've already been ruminating badly enough about needing to shoot the fucken figure 8 shot on this game, i dont need to imagine what playing all those other games in a year might be like, lol

the range of reactions when i tell people about this has been from "congratulations" to "why would you do that, my STH earns me so much money" to "why would that guy make that trade" to "you traded a paper clip for a house" to "you're an idiot". a guy on pinside even emailed me to comment on how amazing it was to go from F 14 Tomcat to STH LE to JB60 as my first three games, which i thought was rad. it's interesting to see how people react but it definitely says more about them than it does about me.

enjoy your game, yo. if people don't like it they don't have to come play it

#385 1 year ago

I won this bad boy from Project Pinball, and I cant wait to hear when it will ship!

#386 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Since I was the poor kid that never owned a pair of nikes or Levi jeans, I am enjoying this purchase immensely, I just retired and some goof (on pinside) who has no idea about my finances berated me for this purchase. LMAO

Enjoy you’ve obviously earned it!!

#387 1 year ago
Quoted from number_runner:

I won this bad boy from Project Pinball, and I cant wait to hear when it will ship!

Me too. Surprised we haven’t heard anything yet.

#388 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Since I was the poor kid that never owned a pair of nikes or Levi jeans, I am enjoying this purchase immensely, I just retired and some goof (on pinside) who has no idea about my finances berated me for this purchase. LMAO
Enjoy you’ve obviously earned it!!

lol, I grew up in K-Mart sneakers and rustler jeans (the not quite wranglers). I know what you mean

#389 1 year ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Same! Glad I don't have to be a part of the main thing that people want to talk about on this game...the price. For me, it was definitely out of reach in terms of price, but now I don't have to worry about that. I'm very much looking forward to playing it. Love these type of retro inspired modern games, and I expect this will be one of the best!

#390 1 year ago

Shipped!!! Scheduled Friday delivery....a great weekend awaits!!

#391 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Does yours have a shaker motor?

#392 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Nah...you'll shake it off quick. This is a special game...hence the vitrol runs deep towards anyone that actually got one ( " how dare they", lol).

Owners paid the price, and deserve to enjoy their games.

Pinside has a way of stirring/ spinning things into mob mentality sadly. Never saw the value in berrating someone with a different opinion than mine, especially over a toy.

Almost Bond Time for me...we shall enjoy!!

#393 1 year ago

Picking mine up Friday if I can make the trip, can’t wait!

#394 1 year ago

Joined the club with #30 no shaker. Picked a premium also.

06DB4938-C88F-45CB-9C34-07D390947150 (resized).jpeg06DB4938-C88F-45CB-9C34-07D390947150 (resized).jpeg16B41B67-4207-4A19-8647-9F08AEEE0D94 (resized).jpeg16B41B67-4207-4A19-8647-9F08AEEE0D94 (resized).jpeg2869996B-A88A-40CD-9727-E5108BCE68CA (resized).jpeg2869996B-A88A-40CD-9727-E5108BCE68CA (resized).jpeg40B26D26-8438-4B8E-9700-ADE7074DCA19 (resized).jpeg40B26D26-8438-4B8E-9700-ADE7074DCA19 (resized).jpeg5CFFDDE0-D2AC-44A9-A83D-A7A394204EF5 (resized).jpeg5CFFDDE0-D2AC-44A9-A83D-A7A394204EF5 (resized).jpeg6BD68DF1-379F-4038-A00A-5F89D5A90F60 (resized).jpeg6BD68DF1-379F-4038-A00A-5F89D5A90F60 (resized).jpeg701B6FB3-EE14-4072-AFF6-374941F15D19 (resized).jpeg701B6FB3-EE14-4072-AFF6-374941F15D19 (resized).jpegB5BB99AE-0E43-4173-92EB-2814662F85FD (resized).jpegB5BB99AE-0E43-4173-92EB-2814662F85FD (resized).jpegF2E9C331-9037-4F8C-880E-50C2AF743FB0 (resized).jpegF2E9C331-9037-4F8C-880E-50C2AF743FB0 (resized).jpeg
#395 1 year ago

Congrats! Our 60th will be here Thursday!

#396 1 year ago

Yes mine was delivered with a shaker, I had to install it myself tho. My Distro takes good care of his Customers,,so maybe he gave me one of his while he waits for Stern, IDK, but the game definitely needs a shaker,,it really makes for a great experience!! Makes the gun shot sounds feel real!!! No-BS, Game is never leaving my Family, its definitely a keeper!!!!

Iam absolutely loving Bond-60th !!! If I was Keith Elwin I would seriously consider doing more single level games, he really understands how to make a super fast , fun, challenging pinball machine that gets all your emotions going!!! What an excellent time to be playing pinball!!! Soo many phenomenal pinball machines!!!

#397 1 year ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice. Congrats!

#398 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Shipped!!! Scheduled Friday delivery....a great weekend awaits!!

Keen to see what you think of it and how it plays!

#399 1 year ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cooi hinges. Those custom laser cut?

#400 1 year ago

I'm going to try and stream some gameplay tomorrow, will put up a link here if so

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Point, UT
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Contact
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 41.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-007-60th-anniversary-le-club/page/8?hl=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.