007 apron cover (resized).jpg
IMG_8065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8069 (resized).jpeg
Hungry Hungry Hippo.gif
IMG_9692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9689 (resized).jpeg
Jaws-smile-for-a-family-picture-richard-kiel.gif
you will get nothing (resized).jpg
There are 2,055 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 42.
#1001 1 year ago
Quoted from ptrav1:

Here ya go.
Go to the reel that needs adjustment and change the bias setting. I tweaked a couple of mine. Now it’s perfect.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Here ya go…

Just be sure and close the coin door once you pull up the bias menu. That way, you can use the flipper buttons and I believe the lock bar button to select the correct box and change the bias number for each reel…IIRC

#1003 1 year ago
Quoted from HopBeard:

2. Speed up the 4th spinning wheel in the match cycle. I understand that because of the wheels we might not being able to bypass the whole process, but the 4th wheel spins too long for no real purpose.

This isn't quite what you're asking for, but you can eliminate the match reel spin entirely with adjustment 61 (I think that's the number). At this point I've seen the reel trick enough, and I can't wait to start the next game, so I disabled it. Just a quick match on the screen now.

Like you said though, would be cool if you could get the reel spin match without the thousands digit going so long.

#1004 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

my playfield is super, super planked. like...super planked. you can see it in the bond tuxes, especially in the blacks.

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Clear looks to be nice and thick and super shinny. Inserts are all clear as well with no overspray on the back or crazing anywhere.

For what it's worth, mine looks crazy good like pinballaddicted's game. I'm not a clearcoat nitpicker out of the box, and even I immediately though it looks like glass. Perfectly flat & smooth, no planking. Especially noticeable between the screen and the flippers, no insert edges whatsoever. I assumed it was special treatment for a special game, but it sounds like not everyone got so lucky.

#1005 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

This isn't quite what you're asking for, but you can eliminate the match reel spin entirely with adjustment 61 (I think that's the number). At this point I've seen the reel trick enough, and I can't wait to start the next game, so I disabled it. Just a quick match on the screen now.
Like you said though, would be cool if you could get the reel spin match without the thousands digit going so long.

Great suggestion! I will do this tonight.

#1006 1 year ago

I hooked up a powered sub over the weekend. Sounds great, especially when playing the Modern sound package.

#1007 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Great info. Thanks, we will be changing ours as well.

#1008 1 year ago

So she arrived today. Didn’t have a chance to really dig in until tonight. Installed all the great things I saw others doing like blue trim etc. so tired but I have a lot of feedback on this game. Played almost 30 games and really enjoying it. Will provide info tomorrow but I absolutely love that topper. Really nice in person with the 3d and coloring. Game is really bright and mirrors from pinball life that stick on fit well super easy install.

IMG_2313 (resized).jpegIMG_2313 (resized).jpegIMG_2314 (resized).jpegIMG_2314 (resized).jpegIMG_2316 (resized).jpegIMG_2316 (resized).jpegIMG_2317 (resized).jpegIMG_2317 (resized).jpegIMG_2318 (resized).jpegIMG_2318 (resized).jpegIMG_2319 (resized).jpegIMG_2319 (resized).jpegIMG_2321 (resized).jpegIMG_2321 (resized).jpegIMG_2322 (resized).jpegIMG_2322 (resized).jpegIMG_2323 (resized).jpegIMG_2323 (resized).jpeg

#1009 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

So she arrived today. Didn’t have a chance to really dig in until tonight. Installed all the great things I saw others doing like blue trim etc. so tired but I have a lot of feedback on this game. Played almost 30 games and really enjoying it. Will provide info tomorrow but I absolutely love that topper. Really nice in person with the 3d and coloring. Game is really bright and mirrors from pinball life that stick on fit well super easy install.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Welcome to the club. We have hardly played any other game since we got ours..

#1010 1 year ago

We streamed it last night and had a BLAST. I included a topper cam so if people want to see how awesome the topper light show is feel free to check it out. What an awesome game to play with other people.

#1011 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

We streamed it last night and had a BLAST. I included a topper cam so if people want to see how awesome the topper light show is feel free to check it out. What an awesome game to play with other people.

Joel, great job on the stream last night. I thought you did a great service to the machine without getting overly hung up on the price. I liked how you said it, “this is a collectors item, not a value purchase.” We wish more people that visit this thread would understand that. Thanks for doing a great job and showing how beautiful and challenging this game really is.

Thanks @joelbob!

#1012 1 year ago

ZMeny
Joel did a great job last night! You need to pay him more. joelbob

#1013 1 year ago
Quoted from DownSouthPinball:

Joel, great job on the stream last night. I thought you did a great service to the machine without getting overly hung up on the price. I liked how you said it, “this is a collectors item, not a value purchase.” We wish more people that visit this thread would understand that. Thanks for doing a great job and showing how beautiful and challenging this game really is.
Thanks joelbob!

Thank you for the very kind words. The game is a blast!

#1014 1 year ago

Installed the insider connected magnetic cover from Space Coast pinball.

A23D0053-82DA-4775-BCB4-5F5D35C257C4 (resized).jpegA23D0053-82DA-4775-BCB4-5F5D35C257C4 (resized).jpeg
#1015 1 year ago

This stream looks fantastic and makes the game look really really fun ! Shooting the saucers to hold balls and the speed of play looks sick. Might need to open mine up this weekend ...

#1016 1 year ago

delt31 You stole my thunder. Lol! Grabbed my nib #26 today. Visually stunning. The little lady is sleeping so gameplay will have to wait till tomorrow unfortunately.

21F3F0BD-3955-46F5-8026-D902E48D2810 (resized).jpeg21F3F0BD-3955-46F5-8026-D902E48D2810 (resized).jpeg7935DCA9-6BF9-4712-9EFA-77294F51E4E0 (resized).jpeg7935DCA9-6BF9-4712-9EFA-77294F51E4E0 (resized).jpeg9DBB3B80-C158-44C1-BE56-65CA769E6591 (resized).jpeg9DBB3B80-C158-44C1-BE56-65CA769E6591 (resized).jpegB5DD6EAE-CA20-448E-8A40-92E02CA96101 (resized).jpegB5DD6EAE-CA20-448E-8A40-92E02CA96101 (resized).jpegB5FD8ADC-C1F9-40CB-BBE9-98673C0B906B (resized).jpegB5FD8ADC-C1F9-40CB-BBE9-98673C0B906B (resized).jpegBD0A9494-1368-494C-AE4A-F8CDBF6B2DE4 (resized).jpegBD0A9494-1368-494C-AE4A-F8CDBF6B2DE4 (resized).jpegD9C33AE4-00C7-4838-A8CB-5D4CBE291161 (resized).jpegD9C33AE4-00C7-4838-A8CB-5D4CBE291161 (resized).jpeg
#1017 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

delt31 You stole my thunder. Lol! Grabbed my nib #26 today. Visually stunning. The little lady is sleeping so gameplay will have to wait till tomorrow unfortunately.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Welcome to the club.

#1018 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:delt31 You stole my thunder. Lol! Grabbed my nib #26 today. Visually stunning. The little lady is sleeping so gameplay will have to wait till tomorrow unfortunately.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good! Game has been kicking my ass and causing me to go to sleep after 12!

#1019 1 year ago

Man....thinking about black mirror badly...someone talk me out of it (stupid $$$ for those, but think they would look killer on the game)

#1020 1 year ago

Just did a Titan rubber job and mirror blades. Love the look.

15A50496-0CCE-4D7F-ACCD-A4F8541F3BC7 (resized).jpeg15A50496-0CCE-4D7F-ACCD-A4F8541F3BC7 (resized).jpeg7C912A81-28F4-4D8F-A164-5FE9769E8206 (resized).jpeg7C912A81-28F4-4D8F-A164-5FE9769E8206 (resized).jpegC5F3D64B-AAFD-49BC-BA5C-03F7013543C8 (resized).jpegC5F3D64B-AAFD-49BC-BA5C-03F7013543C8 (resized).jpeg
#1021 1 year ago

On the shooter spring I find it’s nice to finesse the top lanes with the shooter rod as it’s a light plunge but if I go for the skill shot on the playfield I use the center button to launch the ball.

#1022 1 year ago

Visited my son and we both had the chance to see and play Bond 60!

My initial observations:

Topper is very cool
Music and callouts very similar/identical to cornerstone
Playfield art photoshopped appearance. Cabinet art is cool. Matte black legs/lockdown bar fit the theme well.
Generic white flippers worked fine but look really cheap compared to precision metal flippers.
Game play: pretty brutal but fun! Just like joelbob video stream. The tilt bob was tight as were the shots.
Video display is sharp and very useful - not distracting.
The score reels worked very well.
Drop targets needed off center hits- direct hits did nothing but drain SDTM. (i.e. drops probably need some spring adjustments)

As many have stated- a really great game— if price was cut in half- Stern would easily sell several thousand- a retro feel with modern code. No wire form returns to flippers-need to learn some good ball control-ugh!

Co-op: Nice feature, but the way the code is written (incomplete mode progress and ball locks end with your ball drain), it seemed we were playing our own individual game and just adding our scores together. I cannot verify much beyond that as we only played several games.

Seek one out and play if possible. This game is very unique. Yeah price is a barrier- in several years Bond 60 will really be “unobtanium”. If you are thinking about buying one-now is the time. That new car, kid’s college semester, and summer vacation can wait.

Cheers!

#1023 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Man....thinking about black mirror badly...someone talk me out of it (stupid $$$ for those, but think they would look killer on the game)

Where are the black mirror blades? I’ve been trying to find some.

#1024 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Where are the black mirror blades? I’ve been trying to find some.

Joey has them ( pinbal decals) ...expensive, but gonna do it...

The playfield is very bright and super well done imho...a good thing. Thinking the black mirror is going to add the "depth" while keeping with the black outer theme....

#1025 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

If you’re ever buying anything from Freddy’s Pinball in Germany - they also have them. Again, expensive.

#1026 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The stern version fit JB60?

#1027 1 year ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

The stern version fit JB60?

Yepper

#1028 1 year ago

For those that have played both Foo Fighters Prem/LE and Bond 60th, thoughts on which way to lean? It will be a long wait for Pulp Fiction, and I’m thinking of jumping in to either a Foo Fighter LE or Bond 60th

#1029 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

For those that have played both Foo Fighters Prem/LE and Bond 60th, thoughts on which way to lean? It will be a long wait for Pulp Fiction, and I’m thinking of jumping in to either a Foo Fighter LE or Bond 60th

Ive played a lot of FF and having a hard time getting into it. I haven't smiled once while playing it. Keep in mind I don't care for Godzilla. I've played a lot of Bond 60th and smiled ear to ear each time. Yes unfortunately I'm selling my Bond 60th for legit life setback reasons. FF will be everywhere.

#1030 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Looking at your collection page you have a Godzilla which would play similar to FF but you don’t have anything like Bond 60th. It’s hard to say which you’d end up happier with (personal preference and all that) . I’ve got an FF on order and I’ve played the FF pro, I think they just scratch a different itch.

#1031 1 year ago

yeah I mean FF is fine, nice and flowy, but it's pretty generic, there's nothing there that compels you to come back for another game. it's so...Stern-y. unless they're your favorite band I'd pass. im also biased because i like games that have pop bumpers

...and yeah, FF is going to be on every location. we have 15 launch parties here locally within 30 miles.

#1032 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

If you’re ever buying anything from Freddy’s Pinball in Germany - they also have them. Again, expensive.

out of stock.

#1033 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

No wrong answer - strictly personal preference. My belief is that once the remaining new inventory of JB 60s get bought, the price will start going up on the used market. I think you’ll be able to get a FF for quite some time at the current list price. In terms of gameplay they are obviously very different….

#1034 1 year ago

Two of my favorite games. Getting ready to put them in a new spot so they can stay side by side.

493FA75B-4201-4415-8B69-81B13ABA616A (resized).jpeg493FA75B-4201-4415-8B69-81B13ABA616A (resized).jpeg
#1035 1 year ago

Got to play this game at a friends house today. You owners are very lucky to have this game in your collections. Can’t wait to play it again.

#1036 1 year ago

I reported a few bugs and/or potential oversights to Stern over the weekend. Just FYI in case anyone else noticed this stuff, it's being addressed.

- Restarting game during bonus countdown will cause the bonus to continue awarding into the next game. I think this also happens if you add a player during bonus countdown. Pretty sure I saw that once.
- Option missing to disable action button starting a game. I always disable that at home, couldn't find it.
- Lit gadget no longer lit after playing villain mode or multiball. I know you can't collect a gadget during those, but having a previously lit gadget unlit after coming out of a mode/multiball seems a bit harsh. Stern employee I talked to thinks that's not the desired behavior.

Apologies that so many of my posts appear negative. After fixing all my initial issues I love the game, but I don't really see the value in just posting "I love this game!" Combination of being a glass half-empty Gen X'er and software QC tester for a living. It's in my nature to find flaws (and hopefully improve things).

#1037 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

I reported a few bugs and/or potential oversights to Stern over the weekend. Just FYI in case anyone else noticed this stuff, it's being addressed.
- Restarting game during bonus countdown will cause the bonus to continue awarding into the next game. I think this also happens if you add a player during bonus countdown. Pretty sure I saw that once.
- Option missing to disable action button starting a game. I always disable that at home, couldn't find it.
- Lit gadget no longer lit after playing villain mode or multiball. I know you can't collect a gadget during those, but having a previously lit gadget back to zero after coming out of a mode/multiball seems a bit harsh. Stern employee I talked to thinks that's not the desired behavior.
Apologies that so many of my posts appear negative. After fixing all my initial issues I love the game, but I don't really see the value in just posting "I love this game!" Combination of being a glass half-empty Gen X'er and software QC tester for a living. It's in my nature to find flaws (and hopefully improve things).

I tilted last night and still received my bonus.

#1038 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

- Lit gadget no longer lit after playing villain mode or multiball. I know you can't collect a gadget during those, but having a previously lit gadget back to zero after coming out of a mode/multiball seems a bit harsh. Stern employee I talked to thinks that's not the desired behavior.

I don't think posts like this are negative at all...just sharing your findings.....every single club thread has plenty of honeymooners, people that love their games, as well as those who don't, or get granular on the repair/ improve/ bug issue/ etc. side.

Given ownership is small here, a healthy dose of anything constructive is always appreciated (including excited owners showing pics, lol). I find the game extremely bug/ early tweaking free, compared to just about any other, brand new offering I've ever purchased. Not a glowing statement, just truth on my experience.

#1039 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I tilted last night and still received my bonus.

That is a great thing! No complaints about that here. I need every point I can get.

#1040 1 year ago

Now that you mention it, I think it may also award a tilted bonus to the next player if the countdown is long enough to span the gap.

Even if you don't notice the points added, the dead giveaway for that bug is you start the ball with zero bonus instead of the usual 100.

#1041 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Now that you mention it, I think it may also award a tilted bonus to the next player if the countdown is long enough to span the gap.
Even if you don't notice the points added, the dead giveaway for that bug is you start the ball with zero bonus instead of the usual 100.

What about if the spinners or hat are still spinning when you start a game or the next player is up? You can get the spins plus the skill shot!

#1042 1 year ago

The eagle has landed!

IMG_4074 (resized).jpegIMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
#1043 1 year ago

So does anyone know how the match /game over screen works? What am I matching against with the last digit?

#1044 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

So does anyone know how the match /game over screen works? What am I matching against with the last digit?

I believe you are matching against the 'ones' digit spinner.

I don't understand why the 'thousandth' spinner goes last and for so long.

#1045 1 year ago

Mine is build date March 29, 2023 and it has the shaker installed !

#1046 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

I believe you are matching against the 'ones' digit spinner.
I don't understand why the 'thousandth' spinner goes last and for so long.

If it helps you, you can disable the reels for match. You still match the one digit to the last digit of your score on the screen only. Then you do not have to wait as long before you start another game!

#1047 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Mine is build date March 29, 2023 and it has the shaker installed !

Enjoy.

#1048 1 year ago

Could some one please tell me where to buy the blue T MOLDING and how much I need

#1049 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Could some one please tell me where to buy the blue T MOLDING and how much I need

Amazon and about 10-12 feet

Screenshot_20230417-225804 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230417-225804 (resized).png

#1050 1 year ago

I went with this one. Seems to match the light blue perfectly.
https://www.t-molding.com/3-4in-baby-blue-t-molding.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 26.50
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 2,055 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-007-60th-anniversary-le-club/page/21?hl=ray-dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.