you will get nothing (resized).jpg
PXL_20240301_011213296.MP (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0155 (resized).JPG
IMG_0154 (resized).JPG
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
B1FE4F16-2E65-475B-9D24-4D408BAD8C0F (resized).jpeg
A69F0635-751D-40DF-8D02-51937E720B77 (resized).jpeg

There are 2,018 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 41.
#551 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Opinions on the sound package, anyone?
I noticed in the TWIP Deep Dive for Bond 60th that there is no credit for Sound Design. Did Mark Penacho really do all the coding *and* the sound package? I can't really hear the sounds very well on location, but I'm fairly sure I'm not hearing much in the way of creativity or punch. I realize there is a shameful lack of assets in this game, but what did Penacho (or the uncredited sound artist) actually have to work with other than a few bursts of the Bond theme? Is the sound used well/memorably in any particular mode?

I feel like the sound is excellent. When you start a game you get several sound choices: Modern, 80s, and several versions of chimes. All of them are different and excellent in my opinion. The music choices fit the era chosen. In modern hitting the loops makes thais Austin-Martin engine sound. In the 80s the spinners make a cool retro sound like you might hear to Alien Star or something.

There are callouts. One of the best in my opinion is that when you collect a Bond that specific actor with say something to the effect of "My name is bond, James Bond". All 6 actors that played Bond are represented. There are also some other callouts and instructional callouts. The game relies more on the screen for specific instructions. I feel this is appropriate as too many instructional callouts don't fit this style of game and would get distracting once the rules were learned.

I also feel like the modes themselves really bring out the feeling of movies without clips and dialog. For a great example of this chose the 1 ball wizard mode at the start instead of a regular game. You'll get some time to build up the value of the "bomb" by hitting switches then have to quickly diffuse it but knocking down the in line drops and locking a ball. This kind of tension is in a lot of the Bond films, and unlike the films you won't always diffuse the bomb in time.

I would disagree that there is a "shameful lack of assets". Unlike the pro/prem/LE models that cover only the Sean Connery Bond movies (all of which came out before I was born) this version covers the era of Bond in the late 70s, 80s, and 90s that I remember growing up. It covers all the films in the franchise. When some people say "assets" they mean movie clips with sound. This works well on games like TBL where there are natural stops in the game where the ball is not in play and these clips can be watched. For this style of game it really wouldn't make any sense, especially when they already have a version of the game they did that with and in that version some of the clips get annoying fast.

#552 12 months ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I feel like the sound is excellent. When you start a game you get several sound choices: Modern, 80s, and several versions of chimes. All of them are different and excellent in my opinion. The music choices fit the era chosen. In modern hitting the loops makes thais Austin-Martin engine sound. In the 80s the spinners make a cool retro sound like you might hear to Alien Star or something.
There are callouts. One of the best in my opinion is that when you collect a Bond that specific actor with say something to the effect of "My name is bond, James Bond". All 6 actors that played Bond are represented. There are also some other callouts and instructional callouts. The game relies more on the screen for specific instructions. I feel this is appropriate as too many instructional callouts don't fit this style of game and would get distracting once the rules were learned.
I also feel like the modes themselves really bring out the feeling of movies without clips and dialog. For a great example of this chose the 1 ball wizard mode at the start instead of a regular game. You'll get some time to build up the value of the "bomb" by hitting switches then have to quickly diffuse it but knocking down the in line drops and locking a ball. This kind of tension is in a lot of the Bond films, and unlike the films you won't always diffuse the bomb in time.
I would disagree that there is a "shameful lack of assets". Unlike the pro/prem/LE models that cover only the Sean Connery Bond movies (all of which came out before I was born) this version covers the era of Bond in the late 70s, 80s, and 90s that I remember growing up. It covers all the films in the franchise. When some people say "assets" they mean movie clips with sound. This works well on games like TBL where there are natural stops in the game where the ball is not in play and these clips can be watched. For this style of game it really wouldn't make any sense, especially when they already have a version of the game they did that with and in that version some of the clips get annoying fast.

Thanks a bunch for your take on the sound.
Very helpful!

#554 12 months ago

I noticed in the TWIP Deep Dive for Bond 60th that there is no credit for Sound Design..

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/stern-james-bond-007-60th-le

#555 12 months ago

Nice looking shooter knob. Looking at the price, it appears he doubled the price of his most expensive shooter rods just for us Bond 60th owners.

#556 12 months ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

Nice looking shooter knob. Looking at the price, it appears he doubled the price of his most expensive shooter rods just for us Bond 60th owners.

I am shocked.

#557 12 months ago

It’s early in the morning but I’m assuming that is sarcasm…

#558 12 months ago

I asked modfather to make us cups and shooters. He's got a full line for pro/pre/LE.

He suggested the Austin Powers material. :/

#559 12 months ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

It’s early in the morning but I’m assuming that is sarcasm…

You can generally assume at least 90% of my responses will fall in that category.

#560 12 months ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Any others have occasional clunkiness like this?

Yeah, unfortunately mine played like crap out of the box.
- action button didn't work (easy switch adjustment)
- MI6 and lock drop targets bricking, especially on super skill shot
- right lock saucer rejected about half of all shots
- Bond saucer had a couple bounce outs, but it rarely matters because:
- left orbit/lock shot not aimed at Bond saucer
- B target assembled crooked, blocking direct shots to Bond saucer

For the front lock drop target, I disassembled the mech and added one washer to the front side of the drop. This reduced bricks from half, down to about 10% on super skill shots, and near zero in regular play. The rear two targets aren't as bad, and I only had one washer.

MI6 drop targets seem to be breaking in a bit, fewer bricks, and I shoot them directly less often than the lock. If bricks continue to be an issue, I'll grab some more compatible washers.

I lined the back of both saucers with double-sided foam tape, which from my experience deadens more than weather stripping or anything else I can easily source. Put a layer of black electrical tape over the white double-sided to both cover the stickiness and hide it. Lock rejects are now down to about 15% instead of half.

Left orbit Bond saucer feed is the bane of my existence. I've had the plastics off that area, adjusted the ball guide as far as I could without drilling new holes, no luck. Only a bad/clunky orbit shot will actually meander into the saucer. Direct shots are possible, but tough, especially in multiball. This basically ruins multiball gameplay. I now focus on bonus X in multiball, which is more lucrative than a 500 point jackpot anyway.

B target leaning left and blocking direct Bond shots was salt in the wound. I loosened the switch stack and retightened with everything pushed as far right as possible. Now it stands straight up, hopefully it holds.

Saturday night I hosted league, and a Stern employee said, "hey, did you know your Bond isn't hitting the left saucer? That shot is supposed to lock the ball." Why yes, I did know that. Thank you.

#561 12 months ago

Oh, and no shaker. I still need to call about that.

#562 12 months ago

...and I replaced the flabby shooter spring with one that actually comes all the way around for the super skill shot. No idea how the game made it through playtesting with that spring. With so few of these being built and no new KME game on the horizon, they could almost have him playtest every game off the line.

#563 12 months ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

It's made out of actual silver lol...kind of warrants a bit of a price increase. I actually talked to him and he even shared the cost of making one. He's not trying to rake anyone over the coals. I really like Bill and have bought a few other shooter rods from him. Always been a really nice guy to work with.

#564 12 months ago

One more thing I forgot! Oddjob disc wasn't registering at all. We eventually found a half-loose connector, probably happened during shipping. But even then it didn't work well, like only a section of the rotation was registering. Sensor board under the disc was a bit crooked. I realigned it and pushed it a hair closer to the tip of the assembly. Seems to work fine now.

So many things wrong out of the box I couldn't even remember them all at once. Needless to say, the guys I had over for unboxing day were not super impressed by the game. It's much better now, but took a few hours of tweaking to get there.

#565 12 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

One more thing I forgot! Oddjob disc wasn't registering at all.

Wow. Perhaps it is easier to say what works! Hopefully you get the game all squared away. Seems like most owners are really happy with their purchase and I believe you will be also once it gets dialed in.

#566 12 months ago

I'm really enjoying it now aside from the left low orbit not hitting the Bond saucer. Small sample size, but both examples I've played have this issue. There's frankly no excuse for delivering a game where one of the main shots flat-out doesn't work, at any price. Would take major realignment of a ball guide and moving a t-nutted post to correct on my game.

#567 12 months ago

i mean, making that saucer is not a guarantee on a shot to the orbit- one friend of mine makes it every time and one of them misses it every time- and i consider the inline drops bricking straight on shots a feature, not a bug

they're loosening up as we play, too

#568 12 months ago

I can't really hear the sounds very well on location, but I'm fairly sure I'm not hearing much in the way of creativity or punch.

That's a fair criticism. I dig the '80s sound package, which I would say is more "charming" than creative. The modern sound effects are a bit over-the-top for the retro vibe of the game, to me. All three different chime options are too tinny & trebly for my ears. I guess you can't really capture the simultaneous thunk and ring of a chime unit with samples.

#569 12 months ago

I noticed in the TWIP Deep Dive for Bond 60th that there is no credit for Sound Design. Did Mark Penacho really do all the coding *and* the sound package? I can't really hear the sounds very well on location, but I'm fairly sure I'm not hearing much in the way of creativity or punch. I realize there is a shameful lack of assets in this game, but what did Penacho (or the uncredited sound artist) actually have to work with other than a few bursts of the Bond theme? Is the sound used well/memorably in any particular mode?
Also, where is a rulesheet for this game posted?
I searched in this thread for mentions of rules, rulesheets, rulesets, rule sets, etc, but found nothing. I also looked on Tilt Forums, the site where I almost always end up when looking for rulesheets. Are you owners happy/satisfied with Penacho's rules, or did Elwin design all the rules for this game?
Thanks.

Jerry Thompson and Mark did the sounds. I have the following parts for mine; powered subwoofer, blue t-molding, quiet fan, stronger drop target springs, stronger shooter rod spring, mirror blades, blue start button, lighted flipper buttons, blue acrylic speaker surround and a speaker light kit.

#570 12 months ago

I would love to get some black mirror blade for the 60th. Any idea where I could find some?

#571 12 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

One more thing I forgot! Oddjob disc wasn't registering at all. We eventually found a half-loose connector, probably happened during shipping. But even then it didn't work well, like only a section of the rotation was registering. Sensor board under the disc was a bit crooked. I realigned it and pushed it a hair closer to the tip of the assembly. Seems to work fine now.
So many things wrong out of the box I couldn't even remember them all at once. Needless to say, the guys I had over for unboxing day were not super impressed by the game. It's much better now, but took a few hours of tweaking to get there.

Mine only had minor issue after unboxing. The center and left drops showed as not working, in and out of the diagnostic menu and they all popped up and started registering though I never could get any drops to cycle in diagnostics… could be my error. Action button stuck first try but worked after that. Shots do brick quite a bit off the center drops. Plunger is weak but works fine hitting all the skill shots. I know people complain about the basic shooter knob but in its defense it’s very comfortable compared to Stern’s fancier ones (Elvira, JP, GZ, etc.)

#572 12 months ago

I got to play Bond 60th at Quarter Up Bar & Arcade in Akron, Ohio. What a great game!!!!! The shots are fantastic and everything looks and feels very high quality. One of the coolest features is the ability to change the sounds. I liked the 1980 and modern sounds best. I guess they had a Stern/Bond event there a few days ago with this incredible line-up of all the Bonds (See Photo). My understanding is that they will be there through the end of the day today, so leave work now if you are in Northeast Ohio. I put 30 games on the 60th yesterday and another 15 or so on the LE.

007 Pins (resized).jpg007 Pins (resized).jpg
#573 12 months ago

btw my game showed missing three node boards until i connected insider connected. freaked me out a little out of the box

#574 12 months ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Thanks for taking the time to post.

#575 12 months ago

#434 delivered!!!! pics tonight hopefully!!!!

#576 12 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

#434 delivered!!!! pics tonight hopefully!!!!

flush the hype thread

#577 12 months ago

Update on my issue where the lower left lock shot doesn't hit the Bond saucer. After some suggestions and experimentation, I removed the black rubber sleeve from the post at the upper end of the far left ball guide. Ball hit the saucer every time, but never settled on the switch, 100% bounce out. Improvement, but we're not quite there.

Then I tried a Pinball Life PerfectPlay silicone "Stern" post sleeve instead, which is ever so slightly thinner than the factory rubber sleeve. Perfection! After a few initial test shots, the ball hits AND sticks in the saucer every time. Almost like it needs to clip a little rubber on the way up, but not too much.

https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-1-116-thin-stern-compatible-rubber-post-sleeve.html

Even if it still occasionally lips out, I'll take this over the nearly zero percent success rate before. Amazing what a difference a millimeter less of rubber makes. Hard to see even in this closeup, but you can feel that the red one is thinner:
6AC5095B-082D-4C10-9A2F-8BA879F0B198 (resized).jpeg6AC5095B-082D-4C10-9A2F-8BA879F0B198 (resized).jpeg

#578 12 months ago

hope it's OK to put this here. a 39,000 point game . Not by me:

#579 12 months ago
Quoted from youdontknowme:

Very nice game. I think my best is around 20k right now… and it actually ‘felt’ like a good game too.

#580 12 months ago

yeah I've just broken 20k. will be going for some of the other multiballs again on stream tomorrow night

#581 12 months ago

Great game! Hey, don’t I know you?

Quoted from youdontknowme:

#582 12 months ago

Brief post (only had it going a couple hours):

LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

- Mine was not dusty. Everything neat and tidey underneath. Backbox kinda packed out in a cool way.
- No shaker (already reached out)
- Looks WAY better in person. More a fan of the cabinet posters than I thought I would be. Detail and contrast in decals is great. Mirrored backglass is gorgeous!!
- Shooter not too bad (I'll be changing anyway to RGB round one). Granted, kinda cheap, but felt fine.
- Orange spring works great (original blue is too soft)
- Scoring reels interact with pf screen and really, really look great. The lighting effect is awesome. I can see why they were going on and on about the reels.
- PF screenshots aren't nearly as bad as portrayed either. Very helpful, definitely some art elements, and just "fits" the game.
- Armor is definitely a high-grade matte...matches the BB theme. I actually like the matching black blades. Even black chrome might be too much, idk.
- Audio and callouts - very cool from what I've heard so far. Chimes a bit high-pitched, but overall package sounds great.
- Gameplay - This one just keeps coming at you. A brief break in the saucers is all you get. The ball flies through the figure 8, all sorts of deadly fast shots. An absolute blast...can't take your eye off the ball or its over. Made me realize quickly how much I suck as a player, lol.
- Spinners sound and work soo well! Interacts with the reel, along w audio.
- Topper looks outstanding and has some interaction to it.
- Honestly, the whole package just looked "tighter and richer" than I was expecting (no, not $20k rich before someone says it). Machine feels beefy when all the drops reset, and the game just comes at you. Definite slot machine vibe in it's own way.

This is exactly what I was hoping for and unlike anything currently in the lineup. A very, very fresh, modern take on a single level game. Just crazy fun!!!

Well done Stern and thank you!! (no I didn't like the price either...not worth even talking about anymore).

Onward honeymoon!!!!
Bond60 (resized).jpgBond60 (resized).jpg
20230320_220855 (resized).jpg20230320_220855 (resized).jpg20230320_220843 (resized).jpg20230320_220843 (resized).jpg20230320_220806 (resized).jpg20230320_220806 (resized).jpg20230320_220654 (resized).jpg20230320_220654 (resized).jpg

20230320_221122 (resized).jpg20230320_221122 (resized).jpg20230320_221127 (resized).jpg20230320_221127 (resized).jpg20230320_221131 (resized).jpg20230320_221131 (resized).jpg

#583 12 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

- Gameplay - This one just keeps coming at you. A brief break in the saucers is all you get. The ball flies through the figure 8, all sorts of deadly fast shots. An absolute blast...can't take your eye off the ball or its over. Made me realize quickly how much I suck as a player, lol.

If this modern trend of single levels keeps going I really recommend everyone have one if the older games are just too ... old for you. Because they will 100% make you a better player.

#584 12 months ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If this modern trend of single levels keeps going I really recommend everyone have one if the older games are just too ... old for you. Because they will 100% make you a better player.

Completely agree...just turned the thing off, and swear I felt out of breath. Nothing to bash, no subways, vuk's, movie breaks, etc.

Forgot how absolutely brutal a single level is....and to flow like this? Good grief.

I'll either get better or invent new profanity, lol.

#585 12 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:Completely agree...just turned the thing off, and swear I felt out of breath. Nothing to bash, no subways, vuk's, movie breaks, etc.
Forgot how absolutely brutal a single level is....and to flow like this? Good grief.
I'll either get better or invent new profanity, lol.

Congrats

#586 12 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
- Mine was not dusty. Everything neat and tidey underneath. Backbox kinda packed out in a cool way.
- Looks WAY better in person. More a fan of the cabinet posters than I thought I would be. Detail and contrast in decals is great. Mirrored backglass is gorgeous!!
- Shooter not too bad (I'll be changing anyway to RGB round one). Granted, kinda cheap, but felt fine.
- Scoring reels interact with pf screen and really, really look great. The lighting effect is awesome. I can see why they were going on and on about the reels.
- PF screenshots aren't nearly as bad as portrayed either. Very helpful, definitely some art elements, and just "fits" the game.
- Armor is definitely a high-grade matte...matches the BB theme. I actually like the matching black blades. Even black chrome might be too much, idk.
- Audio and callouts - very cool from what I've heard so far. Chimes a bit high-pitched, but overall package sounds great.
- Honestly, the whole package just looked "tighter and richer" than I was expecting (no, not $20k rich before someone says it). Machine feels beefy when all the drops reset, and the game just comes at you. Definite slot machine vibe in it's own way.
This is exactly what I was hoping for and unlike anything currently in the lineup. A very, very fresh, modern take on a single level game. Just crazy fun!!!
Well done Stern and thank you!! (no I didn't like the price either...not worth even talking about anymore).
Onward honeymoon!!!!
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Nice write up. Great to see you are loving it straight out of the box.

#587 12 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Congrats! Nice write up. Great to see you are loving it straight out of the box.

Yes.....the dive will go much deeper, but behaved very well w minimal effort...

#588 12 months ago

it's really hard to describe the game without gushing

#589 12 months ago

“This Game will invent new profanity “ Couldn’t have said it better myself!! LMFA/Off!!! Pinball quote of the year!!!!!!

#590 12 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
Onward honeymoon!!!!
[quoted image]

I need it. What is the pinball addiction hotline number again?

#591 12 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I asked my dealer if there was a twelve-step program in my area but he just laughed…

#592 12 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

# disconnected....you do NEED this, lol

Leaving work now, as I NEED to play many more games on this tonight!!!

#593 12 months ago

Is it normal behavior for Odd Job’s disc to always end up with the post in the exact same spot after it spins? Mine seems unbalanced an always ends up at roughly the 3 o’clock position.

#594 12 months ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Is it normal behavior for Odd Job’s disc to always end up with the post in the exact same spot after it spins? Mine seems unbalanced an always ends up at roughly the 3 o’clock position.

it is normal behavior, yes. there is a special magnetic sensor for it and everything so that it reorients itself

#595 12 months ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

it is normal behavior, yes. there is a special magnetic sensor for it and everything so that it reorients itself

Yep, mine spins freely, but will find "home" around 3 o'clock. Think with Odd Job's hat tilted like it is provides the "unbalanced" look you're describing.

Been taking a closer look, and really admire the absolute "black" consistency in both shade and texture (armor, blades, even the hat). They were paying attention to the little things on this one....subtle, but very nice.

It was mentioned prior about the decal posters on the side, utilizing foil in some areas (backbox sides and "60" logo on cab) and a printed, lightly textured finish on the posters themselves (as I guess they layered ink?). I'm not an artist (far from it), but these are definitely not a standard print, the detail is pretty amazing.

"Understated attention to detail" is the best I can describe it. Posters seem quite drab in pics....far from it in person.

"for $20k they should pay attention to the details"...(had to say it)...

Playing for awhile now...game has such a nice "open" feel to it....

#596 12 months ago

The pinball addiction hotline was a busy signal when I called. So here we are!

3F0D5A0D-901D-44C7-B063-B88CD2CF6826 (resized).jpeg3F0D5A0D-901D-44C7-B063-B88CD2CF6826 (resized).jpeg5E30FBE3-F53F-489D-AC29-93157206243F (resized).jpeg5E30FBE3-F53F-489D-AC29-93157206243F (resized).jpeg
#597 12 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Bamm!! Super congrats!!! Enjoy......

#598 12 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
Onward honeymoon!!!!
[quoted image]

After all the back and forth in this thread about price and you having to defend your purchase, I must say... I'm happy for you.

That's a shit load of money to drop, but I feel some sort of closure that you now have it and love it.

Congrats!

#599 12 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image][quoted image]

So awesome.. The addiction is real! Enjoy your game. Please let us know what you think.

#600 12 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

After all the back and forth in this thread about price and you having to defend your purchase, I must say... I'm happy for you.
That's a shit load of money to drop, but I feel some sort of closure that you now have it and love it.
Congrats!

Lol....did get worked up a little more than usual on this one ($20k after all). Easy target, good game or not.

Grateful most of the chatter is over and have the game. Definitely plan on enjoying it for quite some time....thanks!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 26.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Rohnert Park, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
Other
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
There are 2,018 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 41.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-007-60th-anniversary-le-club/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.