• Latest reply 10 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jalopy Schematic Snapshot.jpg
ja.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

I am in Sugar Land just south of Houston and have a Jalopy working well.

First there was no switch as described under the cabinet, second the balls in trough are not necessary to start. It is a easy straight forward machine. When it resets a few things happen regarding the top box cars reversing but that will not stop the machine from resetting either.

Attached is the first part of the schematic showing you the reset bits. Make sure the switches are correct and a jumper wire to see that you have power should be easy to power. remember it is a 50 Volt coil machine not 24 Volt.

Steve J

Post edited by SteveinTexas : attachments too large

Jalopy Schematic Snapshot.jpgJalopy Schematic Snapshot.jpg
#7 10 years ago

If you have had some time to look at the schematic snapshot then the following is how I understand it should power up. I assume it has power. On the left of the schematic it indicates the 110v relay bank is energized first. Mine then sits with the back light bulbs lit. I can add a coin, press the replay button of if the play field is up with balls out of machine press the start re manually. It is arelay in the long line of relays on the cabinet floor left side. It is the 4th one from the bottom foot rail end. This should immediately kick off the score motor ( noisy bugger with glass off etc). At the same time it resets the ball counter, 100,000 stepper, and possibly credit unit. Only the score motor needs to work initially for you in getting the machine working. You can systematically get to the others. Hope this helps.

Steve J

Post edited by moderator: Bad grammar

2 weeks later
#9 10 years ago

Sent them again via email Saturday morning. Good luck.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jalopy-wont-turn-over?tu=SteveinTexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.