Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by beatmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glass.JPG
    Doors.JPG

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Every piece of tempered glass in my house has the etching - so the building inspector can see that the proper glass was used.

Doors and all bathroom windows must be tempered in USA.

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from pzy:

Keep it wrapped and store it for 10 years, then sell it for $1000!

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

I was just standing in a large glass doorway with a wall of windows. I stand there everyday during lunch. Today I noticed that one of the pieces of glass had the etching. Never really stop to look. Every window has the etching in the pics and there are another set of doors inside.

Surely we are not comparing this to the JJP logo on the InvisiGlass are we?

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Surely we are not comparing this to the JJP logo on the InvisiGlass are we?

No, that message was laughing with another guy who was saying he could not drink water from a glass without seeing the etching today. Never gave it thought before. I was pointing out I was noticing the glass etching today as well even though I usually never see it. I have always known it was there and have seen it before but today I actually stopped and noticed it.

Now that you mention it, I do think it will be like the etching on the tempered glass that is everywhere. You have seen it before but eventually look past it. That does not make it good for everybody but I have made it clear I like the logo.

#55 11 years ago

Ok, that's what I thought. Just checking!

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

It's tempered glass, 100%. 100 dollars is WAY to much...I've never heard of someone paying that much...

ah a voice of reason.

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from mikehay1:

Calling Jen on the phone is the best way to do it. She verified that she still had some sheets left and it is a 3 or 4 week wait for the non-logo glass and I am doing the combined shipping for 2 standard sheets.

And to think you almost slept through the whole thing

#58 11 years ago

wow thats service and fast... and free.

stern should learn from this...

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jacks-solution/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.