(Topic ID: 143007)

Jacks Open start sequence

By BlueIrocGuy

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sonora70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

I'll jump in on a couple of these....
1. Yes, the tilt light is usually on with the gottlieb pins when you turn them on. However, it should not come on after the end of a game.

2. Yes....the ball needs to be in the drain hole to allow the pin to reset, when the ball is finally ejected into the shooting lane it crosses over another switch that activates the scoring playfield

3&4. I would manually set the score reels to something other than 0's, have the ball in the drain hole and reset the game to see what all happens. Again, the start up sequence will not complete with out the ball being in the drain. With the game set up in this fashion before you start/reset you should definitely get the scoring motor running when you start a game. Also note, that depending on how the coin chutes are set up, one door switch will start the game and one may not. If the start button is not working, try both coin switches to see if it will start.

Others much more capable than I will jump in on this and have you going in no time! Good luck, have fun.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sonora70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jacks-open-start-sequence?tu=sonora70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.