5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpaule619.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hello Pinsiders,
I am new to pin side. I have been working on my Jacks Open and I have a problem that I need assistance with. When I get to the “special” royal flush, the drop targets continues to cycle and does not raise the drop targets. It will cycle non stop until I turn off the machine. I also sometimes have intermittent problems with first four “zones”, (2 Jacks, 3 Queens, Full House, Royal Flush). Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

#3 5 years ago

Currieddog,
Thank you for the help. I tried your advice. The contacts needed cleaning, but I am still having the same issue. The game resets normally until it gets to the special and then it cannot reset. It just continues to cycle with the drop targets being raised and dropped only half way up.

1 month later
#5 5 years ago

The problem is resolved and you were very helpful. It was the switch in the scoring motor 2C. I didn’t feel comfortable messing with the scoring motor and waited for help. Thank you, Currie Dog

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpaule619.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jacks-open-drop-target-issue?tu=mpaule619 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.