(Topic ID: 82078)

jackbot saucer brackets different styles?

By Three60in

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CRWgxp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just bought a jackbot. Im loving it so far. But have heard some time in production they changed the saucer brackets so the ball doesnt pop out half the time when you make the shot. I have the 45 degree angle ones.Has anyone made the switch? Do they work that much better? If so where can I buy or whats the part #. (My game didnt come with manual)

#2 10 years ago

Bump
"look over there" "Where?" "two pair"

#3 10 years ago

The proto games had saucers like original pinbot and the balls bounced out of them all the time. Production games had the deeper holes with those angled brackets. If you are having too many bounce outs try bending the brackets slightly and see if the balls bounce out less.

#4 10 years ago

Production games also have a cut across the back of the hole so the bracket goes beneath the playfield. There's more involved than just putting in a new assembly. I had a sample game and was debating on making this change but never did.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Boards
PinSound
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jackbot-saucer-brackets-different-styles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.