20150406_170821.jpg
FB_IMG_1420785836954.jpg
20150108_231524.jpg
20150127_101713.jpg
20141103_114209.jpg
20141103_114147.jpg
20141103_114156.jpg
20141103_114120.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

Nice looking Jackbot. I would love to own one someday soon. Too bad you have to get rid of it.

1 month later
#28 9 years ago

So then sell him the game for $1600 and charge him $250 to bring it to him. Youve got to really be an ass to ask for that big a discount and also wanting it brought to you on top of that.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

"Tired of seeing this for sale. Let me set a floor for you, i'll offer 1600 delivered. Hopefully you get more than that, but at least you know you shouldn't go lower."

My thing is $1600 is not a bad offer, but we all know its next to impossible to find DMD games at that price. So why then press your luck and ask for delivery. If I could find a pin out here for that price alone, I would be happy as shit to go pick it up even if the trip was 5 hours one way. If this all was offered via pm then no harm done. I do agree it is in bad taste to talk about any private deals on a public forum, but then thats just my opinion.

#50 9 years ago

I personally think this game was very fairly priced. I am not sure what the deal was with guys lowballing, but $1850 for a DMD game these days is a steal. Keep your head up Frax! If I was closer I seriously would have interest in it. anybody that is willing to take a loss on a game and bend the way he did is ok in my book. vett, it takes a big man to admit they could have handled things better, Kudos to you!

3 weeks later
#53 9 years ago

I thought your game was very fairly priced. Had you been closer and I had cash in hand when you wanted to sell it I would have jumped on it. I seriously can't understand why someone didn't jump at it when it was priced at $1850. There was one here for sale and the guy wanted $2500 so there isn't a person out there that an say you were asking too much. Some of the guys who posted on this thread were downright douches. I mean seriously, offering $1600 and wanting you to deliver over two hours one way for free and then pretending like he was just joking around? Seriously dude?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Atlanta, GA
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 37.50
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jackbot-fsftfor-temp-trade-dfw-tx?tu=squeakman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.