20150406_170821.jpg
FB_IMG_1420785836954.jpg
20150108_231524.jpg
20150127_101713.jpg
20141103_114209.jpg
20141103_114147.jpg
20141103_114156.jpg
20141103_114120.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 9 years ago

Edit.... new years resolution was to avoid drama threads.... was considering an offer but not worth it.

#36 9 years ago

Well since you decided to bring me in I'll play.

The game is over priced. It's the less desirable version, has fade and insert issues. Also, nobody cares about your little brag fest at the first of your thread and backing out of a deal is shaddy. So your good at pinball but you have a bad additude and is the biggest reason you'll have a hard time selling your game. No clue why you felt it necessary to pm me and lie to me. I know for a fact you've offered someone less than asking price atleast once of which you admitted to in the pm rant to me. That's all my deleted message was about that everyone is looking for deals, even you, so no need to get pissy with people making offers.

To all potential buyers. Give your money to someone whom deserves it. There is a reason why this guy is not well liked in the community. This is a taste of why....

#38 9 years ago

Yeah... 1600 as a friendly offer from someone that it sounds like you've done business with before is an offensive low ball justifying your rants. Just read your post in your own FS thread. You're alienating people because of you additude. The fact you can't see that is the funny part.

#46 9 years ago

It was a freaking offer. You don't like it then move on but to come on here all butt hurt because an offer was made is ridiculous. Sure it was a bit low. The asking price is a bit high. What normal people do is counter offer or just move on. Not cry about getting an offer.

I love how the "math" has to come in to try and justify why he got all pissy with people. It's still the same thing. It was an offer and he could have easily just said, "Nah man, I can't do that. How about $1800 and I'll bring it with me next time I come to Austin (as we know Frax comes here sometimes) or you can pick it up next time you are in Dallas (as we know BTW goes to Dallas sometimes too)." Or just a simple, "thanks but no thanks." Either way, still no reason to go off the deep end as what was done. Hell, what do I know. I just offered to deliver a pin for a friend looking to sell a game just for gas money. It was only a 10 hour drive and he wanted to sell the game and the person looking needed help with delivery. Sometimes people do things for friends just to be kind or helpful (sounded like him and BTW were friends).

There is also NOTHING derogatory about someone saying "I urge you to re-think this." That could simply be someone hoping the deal happens but If you have your negativity hat on I could see where you would think that was an issue.

I stand behind my statement. It's the attitude presented that is the issue. For instance, most people don't PM someone that has deleted a post knowing it was not necessary for the thread to basically challenging them to an argument in their FS thread - "So much for avoiding drama...you didn't delete that post fast enough. " Just more reason why he's not liked and why I say he has a bad attitude.

No Quiddity - We haven't met. Like to meet some time as I really have no beef with you (or anyone for that matter). I've met Frax and I formed my own opinion then as well as what I see on pinside. Nice enough guy but I don't like cocky people and thus why I'm not a fan. Just happens to be a fairly common finding from other pinheads I've meet. So I don't like him. I'm sure there are dozens (hell, maybe even hundreds) around here that don't like me. Who really cares though anyways if someone doesn't care for someone (or myself)...

Anyways, the shit's gotten deep enough in this thread. I'm going to go back to my new years resolution of staying out of drama threads and drain this one now since it's a pointless thread anyways and I've said my piece after being called out.

#49 9 years ago

Bumping for OP and to also apologize for getting caught up in the drama and being a dick. He's helped me out a couple of times after this thread with tech types of things which show's he can be the bigger man.

3 weeks later
#66 9 years ago

Who's doing the clear? Thinking of doing the same to my METLE and TFLE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
PinSound

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Atlanta, GA
$ 37.50
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jackbot-fsftfor-temp-trade-dfw-tx?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.