Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Toucanf16
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150406_170821.jpg
FB_IMG_1420785836954.jpg
20150108_231524.jpg
20150127_101713.jpg
20141103_114209.jpg
20141103_114147.jpg
20141103_114156.jpg
20141103_114120.jpg

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

$4500 in the thread title isn't going to do you any favors getting this game sold. I have a players JB that i will sell for $1600ish when i'm ready to get rid of it, assuming the market doesn't move a lot in the interim. I just bitch slapped myself for using the term "market". OUCH!

3 weeks later
#52 5 years ago

Here ya go, dinks...

austin.craigslist.org link

2200, hardly any info or pictures at all, go get it, since mine was such a rip-off LMFAO. But hey, at least you can tell it's faded and has a credit dot, AMIRITE?

#53 5 years ago

I thought your game was very fairly priced. Had you been closer and I had cash in hand when you wanted to sell it I would have jumped on it. I seriously can't understand why someone didn't jump at it when it was priced at $1850. There was one here for sale and the guy wanted $2500 so there isn't a person out there that an say you were asking too much. Some of the guys who posted on this thread were downright douches. I mean seriously, offering $1600 and wanting you to deliver over two hours one way for free and then pretending like he was just joking around? Seriously dude?

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Here ya go, dinks...
austin.craigslist.org link
2200, hardly any info or pictures at all, go get it, since mine was such a rip-off LMFAO. But hey, at least you can tell it's faded and has a credit dot, AMIRITE?

Also looks like the ramp sign is blue so 99% chance is also an early prod pinbot locks.

#55 5 years ago

Surprised this hasn't sold. Such a steal at 4500.

#56 5 years ago

I'd have done $1850 if you were local, just update the thread title to remove 4500. Or maybe start a new thread after what happened to this one.

#57 5 years ago

Didn't read the entire thread...is this Jackbot really $4500 as a serious sale, Frax? Or did something happen and you messing around?

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Didn't read the entire thread...is this Jackbot really $4500 as a serious sale, Frax? Or did something happen and you messing around?

Lmao no 4500 is not serious and I changed the thread title.after the ridiculous shitstorm. It's not currently for sale, just making a point.

My playfield is put for clear right now, so we will see if this thing comes back too nice for me to sell or what. It'll be at TPF barring any crisis along with my repainted and also soon to be cleared Crescendo, and I will have completed definitely my most ambitious sets of projects in a short amount of time....it took me three months to do the shuttle swap. All of this work to both games will take about two months overall. o.o

#59 5 years ago

Oops forgot the pic or it didn't happen right?

20150127_101713.jpg 20150108_231524.jpg FB_IMG_1420785836954.jpg
#60 5 years ago

lol, this thread just gets weirder and weirder. not sure how anyone will believe it's actually for sale when it goes up for sale again

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Lmao no 4500 is not serious and I changed the thread title.after the ridiculous shitstorm. It's not currently for sale, just making a point.
My playfield is put for clear right now, so we will see if this thing comes back too nice for me to sell or what. It'll be at TPF barring any crisis along with my repainted and also soon to be cleared Crescendo, and I will have completed definitely my most ambitious sets of projects in a short amount of time....it took me three months to do the shuttle swap. All of this work to both games will take about two months overall. o.o

Lol gotcha! For a second there I thought you went batshit crazy!

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

lol, this thread just gets weirder and weirder. not sure how anyone will believe it's actually for sale when it goes up for sale again

Well, for one, there won't be another jackass thread like this one for people to attack, and second, it'll be on craigslist instead of giving "the community" a shot. Might as well deal with the rabble if it's come to it anyways. Frankly, I've only ever had trouble selling to people on craigslist once really, and it was resolved amicably. So whatever.

Will see what it's like when it comes back from clear and go from there. Won't be 1850 at that point, that's for sure. Probably will be tacking on the cost of the actual clear, if not a little additional. Expecting around 2100 IF I decide it still needs to go.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

sweet machine

haha, lmao, you would know.

#65 5 years ago

She sure is!!!!!!! Nicest I have ever seen.

#66 5 years ago

Who's doing the clear? Thinking of doing the same to my METLE and TFLE.

2 months later
#67 4 years ago

So....just saying....Jackbot went to TPF.

20150406_170821.jpg
#68 4 years ago

Oh and also won runner up for Best 90's as well, ha!

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

So....just saying....Jackbot went to TPF.

20150406_170821.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Quoted from Frax:

Oh and also won runner up for Best 90's as well, ha!

So did you win that money as a prize for runner up with Jackbot? If so- congrats. OR, is that money from selling Jackbot? If it is the latter, way to stay classy.

#70 4 years ago

looks like less than $2,000

#71 4 years ago

Sooo, how much did it sell for?

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

So did you win that money as a prize for runner up with Jackbot? If so- congrats. OR, is that money from selling Jackbot? If it is the latter, way to stay classy.

Everyone knows I'm not classy. It's not a shock to anyone, nor witty to point it out. No, you don't win money for "First Loser".

Quoted from thearcadegeek:

looks like less than $2,000

Definitely more.

Quoted from brettybluevein:

Sooo, how much did it sell for?

#73 4 years ago

That's about right...

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside