pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
thumbnail_IMG_2642 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2641 (resized).jpg
JB_PF (resized).jpg
Jb_back (resized).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2601 (resized).jpg
20230325_181016 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#586 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

You have a sample jackbot. I tried for years to fix the eye lock issue. I ended up selling it to a friend with full disclosure that it was a sample and explain the ball lock problem. I recently bought another jackbot but this time it was a production model with the upgraded ball locks.

Exactly. The two dead giveaways on these samples are the colored visor KENO arrows (on production they are white), and the sky blue plastic over the left ramp (on production they are black and purple).

I hate these sample games with a passion. They appear to have made a ton of them for a game with such a low production run, they pop up all the time. I just got an email today from someone who wants to sell one (they included pics).

The weird thing on these are the cabinets ALWAYS look perfect on samples - they don't seem to fade in the reds and yellows like production ones do. I think they are direct printed rather than decals or something.

Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I wonder if there is any sort of retrofitting I could do...

People (including me) have tried everything. Dead foam, rubber, dropping the mechs a little with washers...really nothing works. The WPC flippers are simply too strong.

Do what I did - change the settings to three easy multiballs instead of two to compensate for all the rejects. I suppose you could put the weakest possible flipper coils in there and make the game as steep as possible, but that will create other problems (good luck making the ramp). Really ruined the game for me, and I LOVE Jackbot.

let us know if anything works. As far as I know the only way to really fix it would be to acquire and install the proper eye lock mechs, which would require routing/drilling the playfield a bit so they would fit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Atlanta, GA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jackbot-club-everyone-welcome?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.