Topic Stats

• 420 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by orangegsx
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 223 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMGA0292 (resized).JPG
jb (resized).jpg
EBB3ED62-28BE-4AEB-BCA9-FE8955F4C5FE (resized).jpeg
post (resized).jpg
100_9654 (resized).JPG
100_9655 (resized).JPG
post (resized).jpg
jack (resized).jpg
B46D90A7-A87D-45BB-A8AD-E9A71667B033 (resized).jpeg
2F5DEA5A-4F48-403C-90C6-02E43B98E4EF (resized).jpeg
D49349F5-9E9D-4D69-A17E-38C80081852B (resized).jpeg
IMG_1404 (resized).JPG
EE9E0F46-ABAF-46A6-B6F9-B2DE33479BD2 (resized).jpeg
256276CF-4E2C-4E48-97EC-F455DE674BFC (resized).jpeg
2F1156FE-6C01-4FD8-90DA-F0CE538C164E (resized).jpeg
0BFF5866-F1AB-491C-BEBB-FF4CAD88478C (resized).jpeg

There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 30 days ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

hmmm, I wonder if this is why mine has been acting up recently...
Every so often, from a full plunge, which I rarely even do at this point, the ball will ricochet off something and go right into the pops instead of climbing the spiral.
I suppose I may have to tear mine down this weekend and take a peak. I need to replace a bumper skirt in there as well (similarly to yours). Fun times ahead.

That could be from a worn plunger plastic bushing not hitting the ball dead center. See how much the metal shaft wiggles side to side. That wire should have been a lot beefier if you ask me, it takes a hell of a beating.

#402 29 days ago

Hey Guys, I am thinking about joining the club. There is an Jackbot nearby. But it is running on 95 platform. Anything specific to look for?

2 weeks later
#403 10 days ago

Looking for a post 02-4195, for the Pinbot/Jackbot mini-playfield, anyone have one they could spare? Looks like Marco is sold out.

post (resized).jpg
#404 9 days ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Hey Guys, I am thinking about joining the club. There is an Jackbot nearby. But it is running on 95 platform. Anything specific to look for?

Did you get it?

Quoted from jibmums:

Looking for a post 02-4195, for the Pinbot/Jackbot mini-playfield, anyone have one they could spare? Looks like Marco is sold out.
[quoted image]

Did you try other sources?

#405 9 days ago

Is there any specific issues to look for when buying a jackbot?

#406 9 days ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

I would look at the standard wpc "stuff" (connectors being crispy, raised inserts, etc.)

Make sure the ramp flap works, that the visor goes up and down smoothly, that the pops aren't hammered...it's a pretty basic playfield, really.

The cabinets are notorious for fade, if that's a big deal to you. Replacement plastics, the mini playfield, and decals are all currently available to freshen everything up. I've been debating with myself to grab spare for a while now while they are around.

Mine has been basically flawless since I've had it, the only issue being a flipper opto-interuptor being "out of sync" with the other (the plastic spring "lost" its memory, and there was an ever so slight delay between releasing a flipper button and the flipper dropping). I'd hardly count that as a game specific flaw, though.

All in all, it's one of my favorite games; a real, perennial, challenge, that never seems to get old.

#407 9 days ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Also Pinsider beatmaster is making a new ramp for it, it's half transparent blue and red. I'm getting one.

#408 9 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Did you try other sources?

Of course, only one place has it, in Europe. Figured I'd ask around here first.

#409 9 days ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Of course, only one place has it, in Europe. Figured I'd ask around here first.

I see, how much did they want for it.

#410 5 days ago

does anyone have insert waterslide decals?

#411 5 days ago

Pardon my ignorance but, what size are the mini post rubbers on the upper playfield? need to order some. Changing mine from black to white.

#412 5 days ago
Quoted from cards25:

Pardon my ignorance but, what size are the mini post rubbers on the upper playfield? need to order some. Changing mine from black to white.

I used 7/16 not sure if it’s correct but manual only says grommet
EBB3ED62-28BE-4AEB-BCA9-FE8955F4C5FE (resized).jpeg

#413 5 days ago
Quoted from cards25:

Make sure you buy LOTS of them, they split just by looking at them.

#414 5 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Make sure you buy LOTS of them, they split just by looking at them.

Lube when installing.

#415 4 days ago

Thanks guys!!

#416 1 day ago

Before I recreate this mini-playfield plastic, anyone have an extra they'd part with?

jb (resized).jpg
#417 19 hours ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Before I recreate this mini-playfield plastic, anyone have an extra they'd part with?
[quoted image]

You check ebay?

#418 17 hours ago

Every day.

#419 9 hours ago

Yeah make your own it would be a piece of cake. I made a mini pf for my game and that only took about 3 hours.

IMGA0292 (resized).JPG
#420 9 hours ago

Having a jackbot shipped to me soon. First time shipping hopefully it goes good. Can’t wait!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Electronics
Ewe22 Security PIC Chips
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
PinSound
$ 199.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside