Topic Stats

• 325 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 191 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180611_232400 (resized).jpg
IMGA0709 (resized).JPG
IMGA0707 (resized).JPG
20180608_103308[552] (resized).jpg
qWiKhWK (resized).jpg
6A9F6D38-0702-4AEE-AEAB-560221693442 (resized).jpeg
696ACE3F-FB74-41E2-B32D-FA5F0A198972 (resized).jpeg
3AAB6267-5C89-4963-8952-F6AA1055AC65 (resized).jpeg
D71E2F3C-1FA5-44F1-9D7E-95EC6F9B086A (resized).png
IMGA0660 (resized).JPG
IMGA0661 (resized).JPG
IMGA0664 (resized).JPG
IMGA0662 (resized).JPG
IMGA0659 (resized).JPG
IMGA0657 (resized).JPG
IMGA0658 (resized).JPG

There are 325 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 3 months ago

Joined the Club with machine no 858, very happy a true Barn Find project machine solid cabinet very good playfield, and ruined mpu thanks to leaky batteries

3AAB6267-5C89-4963-8952-F6AA1055AC65 (resized).jpeg

696ACE3F-FB74-41E2-B32D-FA5F0A198972 (resized).jpeg

6A9F6D38-0702-4AEE-AEAB-560221693442 (resized).jpeg

#302 3 months ago
Quoted from nasco62:

Joined the Club with machine no 858, very happy a true Barn Find project machine solid cabinet very good playfield, and ruined mpu thanks to leaky batteries

Welcome to the club. If you need new plastics and mini pf they are available. If you led it you'll want both OCD boards, it'll look great then.

#303 3 months ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

you led it you'll want both OCD boards

OCD Boards??

#304 3 months ago

He’s talking about the LED-OCD and GI-OCD boards that can be purchased to make your LED bulbs behave more like incandescent bulbs... the GI board completely eliminated flicker one games that feature GI dimming. And the LED boards help to Re-introduce that slower blink that incandescent insert bulbs exhibit.

They’re a nice add on... more important on some games as opposed to others (I’ve had a lot of success with the GI boards on Addams Family, Johnny, and White Water)... all of those games have moments of GI dimming that doesn’t play as well with LED bulbs.

#305 3 months ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

those games have moments of GI dimming that doesn’t play as well with LED bulbs

I had bad flickering of the GI until I put the GI OCD board in, they are perfect now same with the inserts until I put the LED OCD board in.

3 weeks later
#306 73 days ago

The art package on this game is awesome... I don't have a copy of the game yet, but I was lucky enough to purchase the original backglass illustration recently. Such a great backglass painting IMHO

qWiKhWK (resized).jpg

#307 73 days ago
Quoted from Bronty:

The art package on this game is awesome... I don't have a copy of the game yet, but I was lucky enough to purchase the original backglass illustration recently. Such a great backglass painting IMHO

WOW!!! Now that's cool. Congrats. I hope you can find a nice example. Watch out for faded cab and bb art, you can't get them anymore.

#308 73 days ago

thanks! Sexy robots are the future!

#309 72 days ago

Does the Jack Bot face in the backbox light up like pinbot?

#311 72 days ago

Get your enhanced 5 drop target base and 5 drop target back here:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/chaskett

Base (resized).png
Pinbot/Jackbot Enhanced 5 Drop Target Base
This is an enhanced underplayfield drop target base for the 1986 Williams Pin*Bot and 1990 Williams Jack*Bot pinball machines. This piece is often found broken or glued together on the pinball machine. Having a new base is ideal to keep the moving target rigid and free from wiggling in the up or down position. I have enhanced the slim piece that attches to the under side of the playfield by thickening the material and adding a diagonal cant to make the piece able to take more abuse.

Back (resized).png
Pinbot/Jackbot 5 Drop Target Back
This is a replacement drop target back for the 1986 Williams Pin*Bot and 1990 Williams Jack*Bot pinball machines. This piece is often found broken as it is constantly getting hammered by the silver ball. Having a new back is ideal to keep the moving target rigid and free from wiggling in the up or down position.

20180226_154345 (resized).jpg

#312 72 days ago

Thanks for doing these. Mines good but to know these are available is really great to know.

#313 72 days ago
Quoted from chaskett:

This is an enhanced underplayfield drop target base for the 1986 Williams Pin*Bot and 1990 Williams Jack*Bot pinball machines. This piece is often found broken or glued together on the pinball machine. Having a new base is ideal to keep the moving target rigid and free from wiggling in the up or down position. I have enhanced the slim piece that attches to the under side of the playfield by thickening the material and adding a diagonal cant to make the piece able to take more abuse.

This is a replacement drop target back for the 1986 Williams Pin*Bot and 1990 Williams Jack*Bot pinball machines. This piece is often found broken as it is constantly getting hammered by the silver ball. Having a new back is ideal to keep the moving target rigid and free from wiggling in the up or down position.

Thanks ! Mine is in pretty bad shape and I'll order one soon ! Nice to see some one finally made this.

#314 71 days ago
Quoted from chaskett:

@mustangpaul & @giulio I didn't realize these are already available at a much more afordable price here:

https://www.pinballinc.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=34_100

#315 71 days ago
Quoted from chaskett:

mustangpaul & giulio I didn't realize these are already available at a much more afordable price here:
https://www.pinballinc.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=34_100

Oh wow your right and after you put all that work into yours. But yours are more heavy duty then those I'll bet.

1 month later
#316 15 days ago

Color code for Jack*Bot CDMD came out today. Got mine going and it looks great!

20180608_103308[552] (resized).jpg
#317 14 days ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Color code for Jack*Bot CDMD came out today. Got mine going and it looks great!

I see you got a LCD, so did I. Got it in the mail yesterday but don't know when I'll have time to install it, Leg Light orders are keeping me REAL busy. Now you need the light up speaker panel, that's next for me.

#318 13 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I see you got a LCD, so did I. Got it in the mail yesterday but don't know when I'll have time to install it, Leg Light orders are keeping me REAL busy. Now you need the light up speaker panel, that's next for me.

Nope, I have LED. I like the dot look on the DMDs. So does the wife.

#319 13 days ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Nope, I have LED. I like the dot look on the DMDs. So does the wife.

Thought it was an LCD.

#320 11 days ago

Holy Crap! I didn’t realize they released JB on CDMD!

This is my grail CDMD! So psyched!!!

#321 11 days ago

Well I installed mine and I got the dreaded optos in ball trough not working check connection etc. Went to their web site and looked under trouble shooting and they had a listing for that. All connections are good so I may have not enough 12v power. Anyone know which of the 3 power wires is the + and -? I have a 12v wall wart I can splice into to power it. I just reseated the connectors and now the game will start but no balls will kick out.
IMGA0707 (resized).JPGIMGA0709 (resized).JPG

#322 11 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well I installed mine and I got the dreaded optos in ball trough not working check connection etc. Went to their web site and looked under trouble shooting and they had a listing for that. All connections are good so I may have not enough 12v power. Anyone know which of the 3 power wires is the + and -? I have a 12v wall wart I can splice into to power it. I just reseated the connectors and now the game will start but no balls will kick out.

This is where mine is connected. J116.

20180611_232400 (resized).jpg
#323 11 days ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

This is where mine is connected. J116.

Yup mine too J16, just like in the instructions. But my J16 12v must be weak.

#324 11 days ago

Just got the CDMD installed.

Wow. They really knocked it out of the park with this title!

#325 9 days ago

I'm on the hunt for the three-bank drop target decals.

Anyone know where they're sold? I can't seem to find them...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Electronics
Ewe22 Security PIC Chips
$ 199.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 325 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside