I received the new CPR mirrored back glass today. I looks good lit up, but overall is a little disappointing.
1. It looks like the image was created by sticking an old translight on a mediocre quality scanner. It has that poor quality scan fuzz to it, especially obvious on the fine text and Williams logo.
2. You can see the printing lines from each pass of the inkjet or whatever process they used to print it.
3. The dark background sections have very little contrast. I think new bright cool white LEDs are going to look best with it.
4. The glass has rounded corners and is slightly larger than a standard glass. This prevents the cabinet lock from engaging. I am going to have to take out the lock and try to hammer the cam up by 1/4".
5. Mine had a couple of small but very noticeable scratches right in the center.
A lot of these items are really nit-picky and not that noticeable when you step a few feet back. I just thought I'd share initial impressions.