Topic Stats

• 506 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by cocomonkeh
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 264 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

rubber (resized).jpg
IMGA0958 (resized).JPG
IMGA0957 (resized).JPG
IMGA0956 (resized).JPG
872CD399-A908-4FFD-8260-2DDCF411122C.jpeg
rubbers (resized).jpg
010 (resized).JPG
007 (resized).JPG
009 (resized).JPG
008 (resized).JPG
005 (resized).JPG
004 (resized).JPG
003 (resized).JPG
001 (resized).JPG
flap (resized).jpg
014 (resized).JPG

There are 506 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#502 16 days ago

Another rubber-related question, what size are you guys using for this long one next to the lift ramp? The manual calls for a 3" but that's so tight that it's pulling on both end posts so hard that they're angling over slightly, and then I can't fit the plastic over the threads without bowing it down. A 4" rubber is on the looser side but then no problems with the posts or plastic, and it's not like this is a high-bouncey area. The last thing I want to do is break the NOS plastic I just bought, so to be on the safe side I think the 4" it is unless someone tells me differently......?

rubber (resized).jpg

#503 14 days ago

Hi all just got another Jack*Bot in today needs a good shop job but in real nice condition all the way around only thing is typical red yellow cabinet fade. I would keep it but already own one. Price $2500 before I shop it and list it for more. Thanks

#504 13 days ago
Quoted from cjpins:

Hi all just got another Jack*Bot in today needs a good shop job but in real nice condition all the way around only thing is typical red yellow cabinet fade. I would keep it but already own one. Price $2500 before I shop it and list it for more. Thanks

GLWS.

#505 12 days ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Another rubber-related question, what size are you guys using for this long one next to the lift ramp? The manual calls for a 3" but that's so tight that it's pulling on both end posts so hard that they're angling over slightly, and then I can't fit the plastic over the threads without bowing it down. A 4" rubber is on the looser side but then no problems with the posts or plastic, and it's not like this is a high-bouncey area. The last thing I want to do is break the NOS plastic I just bought, so to be on the safe side I think the 4" it is unless someone tells me differently......?
[quoted image]

Me too I'm interested in this as I got same problem and worried about too much tension there. Think I'm gonna stick to 4" too if there is no right exact size...

1 week later
#506 5 days ago

Is there any common reason J107-108 (should be green and yellow GI) keep blowing fuses on startup? Is there anything common to two those strands?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 47.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
There are 506 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside