(Topic ID: 96677)

The Official EM Gottlieb Jumping Jack / Jack in the Box Club - Admirers Welcome!

By swampfire

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pinzzz
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_8469 (resized).jpg
20190216_163522 (resized).jpg
20190217_112510 (resized).jpg
JJ (resized).JPEG
JJ (2) (resized).JPEG
Cab (resized).JPG
DSC03235 (resized).JPG
DSC03286 (resized).JPG
DSC03285 (resized).JPG
DSC03273 (resized).JPG
DSC03272 (resized).JPG
DSC03270 (resized).JPG
DSC03258 (resized).JPG
DSC03236 (resized).JPG
DSC03232 (resized).JPG
DSC03217 (2) (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 8 years ago

Rolf, the bottom holes below the flippers should have nickel-plated wire that sits on the playfield. Designed as an anti-cheat so the ball does not easily bounce back into play from below the flippers. As for the holes in the middle, yes, I would fill and color match. Duct tape is a creative idea for the area up top that gets hammered from the constant kick out hole wear. I would touch up as best as possible then clear all to protect. There are several good resources on the web for this type work. Cliffy did one a few years ago with Varathane clear (I also use) that demonstrates what can go wrong (color shift, chemical reaction) here's the link to his efforts: http://www.passionforpinball.com/jjresto.htm

Lastly, Melamine foam (Magic Eraser) and 91% alcohol will do the best job of getting the deep down dirt out.

#46 8 years ago

I would check with PBR first, if you have other parts you need. If he doesn't have a set, many on this forum will have spares from games they have parted. The spacing looks to be standard about 3" long.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jack-in-the-box-jumping-jack-club-get-the-right-hole?tu=stashyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.