(Topic ID: 96677)

The Official EM Gottlieb Jumping Jack / Jack in the Box Club - Admirers Welcome!

By swampfire

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pinzzz
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_8469 (resized).jpg
20190216_163522 (resized).jpg
20190217_112510 (resized).jpg
JJ (resized).JPEG
JJ (2) (resized).JPEG
Cab (resized).JPG
DSC03235 (resized).JPG
DSC03286 (resized).JPG
DSC03285 (resized).JPG
DSC03273 (resized).JPG
DSC03272 (resized).JPG
DSC03270 (resized).JPG
DSC03258 (resized).JPG
DSC03236 (resized).JPG
DSC03232 (resized).JPG
DSC03217 (2) (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Does anyone have the complete rules for this game ?

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

Select Gottlieb on the left. Then scroll down to Jack in the Box (or Jumping Jack if that is what you have).

#40 8 years ago

Is there a switch on the match relay cam? This is a very common place to drive an alternating relay. And this AS style relay is prone to getting gummed up which will leave your alternating function non operational.

I don't have my Jumping Jack set up at the moment.

3 years later
#89 5 years ago

Look at the switch tension on the backside of the target. You can apply a little superlube between the switch blade and the actuator.

#92 5 years ago

Glad we could help.

7 months later
#97 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ed:

Hey guys, also a big fan of JITB. The first em pin I got 15 years ago and was the first one I did basic restoration on. Came out really well and was made an offer from a friend I couldn't refuse. As the years past I really regretted selling it and found a JJ for cheap. Got it going and is a decent looker and great player also. I decided this time I will not let it go and searched for one with a better playfield (no/less planking) and backglass (no/less flaking). I found a Big Indian that I was interested in and the guy had this "project" JITB that he would throw in the deal. This turned out to be a great deal for me as the JITB has a way better looking playfield than my JJ. The cabinet had been repainted solid white,, rusty coin door/chute, and no legs. Backglass is in good shape and it does play well. I want to make one great looking machine out of the two. Are the populated playfields interchangeable? I would like to make my JJ the keeper as it's cabinet, coin door, and etc, are in better shape and plays 100%. I know I would have to get a repo backglass, but this would be my best route. Thanks in advance to all...

Yes, the playfields are directly interchangeable. Plug and play.

The head relay boards and the main relay boards ARE NOT interchangeable.

I hope the leftover game goes to someone who will keep it going instead of parting it out. JJ/JitB are great games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jack-in-the-box-jumping-jack-club-get-the-right-hole?tu=MikeO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.