3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by romulusx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I feel so behind the curve. I know Jack Guarnieri ("Jersey Jack"), I've been his guest at Amusement Expo. While conducting research on Rad Cals I put two and two together and it appears Pinballsales.com is Jack's sales site.

I really wanted to know if pinballsales.com is a legit site because I need a set of Bad Cat Rad Cals. Makes since that pinballsales.com, Jack's company, sells Rad Cals in here in the US.

The issue: I've had a hard time getting someone at Pinballsales.com answer my emails and phone calls.

So, am I crazy or am I correct?
    Any help contacting someone at Pinballsales.com would be appreciated or at least verifying it's a legit site and buying a set of $400 rad cals can be trusted.

#2 3 years ago

It is a safe site.

Not sure if Jack runs it anymore or maybe his son now ?

LTG : )

#3 3 years ago

Jack was Pinballsales.com LONG before he started JJP.

#4 3 years ago

Yes, this news was pretty shocking when it was revealed to all of us over 20 years ago.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes, this news was pretty shocking when it was revealed to all of us over 20 years ago.

Dude you made me spit my bourbon out my nose with this response.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jgel:

Dude you made me spit my bourbon out my nose with this response.

That stings.

Not as bad as "wrong pipe" bourbon I did that once and thought I was gonna die. Only thing worse would be injecting bleach straight in there to defeat COVID!

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That stings.
    Not as bad as "wrong pipe" bourbon I did that once and thought I was gonna die. Only thing worse would be injecting bleach straight in there to defeat COVID!

You try it first and then you can tell us what it was like?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jack-guarnieri-owns-pinballsalescom- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.