skitb_update.jpg
TH_glass.jpg
jjp.jpg
clint-eastwood-557.jpeg
9015268_500.jpg
dr_DaveChappelle_CS_w600_h389.jpg
Darth_Vader_Grip.jpg
HOB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The Chicago pinball mafia was the greatest comment last night.
He looked like he was about to break down in tears over the backglass issue, I don't blame him.
Thiel and Peel obviously have great passion and it shows big time.
Jack does too but I wish he would unload some of the victim baggage he seems to carry around.
I hate to say this but it sounds a little like Jpopish mode when he talks about "all we are trying to do is make great pinball for you consumers" and yes "pinball is hard". Hell yeah it is, I just wish he'd own it and not sound so hang dog at times.
They have accomplished a TON, have a great team, and great service. Play that trumpet for crying out loud. The dude from Chile and his excitement is what I'd like to see more of from Jack.
Sorry Jack, the world isn't going to feel sorry for you, we love what you are doing, but I'm not pulling out the hanky!

Ice, your such a kindred spirit. I DON'T pity the fool, for if one is a fool it is by their own choosing.

However, Jack has raised the bar on pins to a degree and is responsible for giving Stern a much needed kick in the ass.

hoping JJP is trying to reinvent to improve quality, not just to bypass the usual vendor suspects. Both would be fine too if they are being Primadonnas.

#24 8 years ago

All it takes is one special bracket or screw size/type to stop production. I rebuild engines at my dealership. One piece not shipped? Engine sits in pieces for 3 days.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It's just a certain group. As they are weeded out, it will get better.

True dat Tedster. Soooo many lightyears better than the attitudes on RGP. I find myself cranky at times too, just not everyday...all day...

Funny how some of these weeds hate us so much yet they start multiple accounts to get back in here after getting banned.

2 weeks later
#679 8 years ago

'Ready' to buy. There's the trick Ice-bro. Bryan F'ing Kelly is kickass in my book. If he claims it, Jack defames it. I was out after I bought Woz, never again unless post production ready.

It's almost July people! TH was set to ship last Nov/Dec. with everything going on with money, I absolutely believe it's a paying the bills death spiral for JJP.

Nuff bashing. Now take on good news. Jack ain't no dummy. He can pull his company in any direction needed quickly and if, IF money is the issue, not vendors/suppliers, JJP may come out on top. Also, Jack taking feedback from community was great. His learning curve was a shitload shorter than Sterns was.

But IMO, JJP needs to sell a lot of already made WOZ's and TH's to catch up or Stern will be the only one back in the game soon enough.

Are WOZ's presently not on back orders right now?

#681 8 years ago

Original WOZ was cc'd cab, tough as nails and beautiful. I own one. Unless you smash it on the corner or hit it directly with a bat, good luck damaging it unlike decals.

Then later WOZ's shipped with decals.

Back glass delammed and pf's losing artwork early? Cheaper vendors to cut costs. When it works, genius. When it doesn't.... Death spiral. Hopefully TH later models will be better than early versions?

#731 8 years ago

LCD for LE and Premium, dmd for Pro?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.95
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jack-guarnieri-nw-pinball-talking-points?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.