Topic Stats

• 992 posts
  • 165 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

michigan_j_frog_by_chaosfive55-d6ojsc0.jpg
jack-the-hitchhiker.jpg
JJPBingo8.png
JJPBingo6.png
JJPBingo1.png
IMG_5935.jpg
ng7qq.jpg
Endless_loop.png
skitb_update.jpg
TH_glass.jpg
jjp.jpg
clint-eastwood-557.jpeg
9015268_500.jpg
dr_DaveChappelle_CS_w600_h389.jpg
Darth_Vader_Grip.jpg
HOB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#692 3 years ago

Aurich hit the nail on the head. JJP needs to act professional. Isn't Jen running PR? They need one point of communication and it needs to be professional and honest. What's frustrating people is not the delay, it's that they are not getting the truth about why it's delayed. Such an easy thing being honest and upfront.

#741 3 years ago

Everytime I hear people say "stern must" I have to laugh. Stern is the only one who announces and ships games we can buy in a timely manner. If innovation means I have to wait a year or more after paying, no thanks. Once a game starts you look at the play field. I don't really get why people want clips playing so bad on an lcd. Nothing matters other than great play field design, flow and rule set.

#889 3 years ago

Guys what's the point of all of this? Speculation is all we are doing? Not a single new point has been made in 10 pages. Be patient and enjoy the pins you have.

#912 3 years ago

Let's do this. Let's not get to 20 pages on this thread until we get a real update. Can we all do that? Just stop posting the same feelings for and against Jack? If you have a thought on this matter there are 19 pages of that thought already expressed. Go back and read them. Come on guys, just stop!

#914 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I have purchased two NIB Stern games in the past 3 years and compliment them often so stop spreading lies about me. You on the other hand have nothing good to say about JJP. Its jabs, jabs, jabs.

Dude stop! Everyone stop! Fighting each other over pinball? Really? Jack doesn't need defenders. He doesn't care about the haters. There's a big world out there with real conflict and you guys get all heated up over JJP and Stern? Do you realize how silly it all looks. Ok everyone stop. Let's not get to page 20!

#916 3 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

You are really confused about what you post. Almost all of my Jabs have been directed towards people that post like you.

Are you done? What will happen when you prove your point? Nothing. This is pinball man. Pinball. Think about that. Both of you. Act like grown men!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
9,000 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Rio Rancho, NM
$ 11,500.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.99
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 399.95
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
7,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside