skitb_update.jpg
TH_glass.jpg
jjp.jpg
clint-eastwood-557.jpeg
9015268_500.jpg
dr_DaveChappelle_CS_w600_h389.jpg
Darth_Vader_Grip.jpg
HOB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Man, I love David Thiel and his work. Very impressive. You can tell he loves what he does! And he's damn good at it.
He talked about how he wasn't going to give a lot of details about the custom dialog call outs because "it's still a work in progress" and they found a sound alike for Ian McKellen, and his work will need to be approved by the licensor.
Sounds like Hobbit is a long way from production.

That all gets added in code/updates. The voices added to ST didn't hold it up either

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Comparing code to ST on release doesn't give me the warm fuzzies!

I've never played it so I have no basis for comparison in that regard.

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

and on a completely unrelated note to this comment - Pinchroma do you check your PMs? I need me some powder coating...are you still doing that?

Only doing it for local folks. Honestly don't have the time to sneak pin parts through. Way too much work. I can help you with color selection though.

A new color for example... Since we brought up ST, this is the color that SHOULD have been on it

#382 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Bullshit ! I get so tired of this shit !

It is easy to stop looking !

#418 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I thought this was fixed by an EMI seal and some filter magnets? The problem is with static electricity in the low humidity months. Get with Alex if no one else can help you.

Ferrite core and a few other anti-static pieces. Randy I wasn't aware you were having issues. Myself frank or Lloyd would be happy to get that fixed. It's a quick couple addons to rectify the issues.

#453 8 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

They are too cheap to include a manual for the $8000. If you want one it costs you an extra $125.

It's actually included both in the game and is free for download.

http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com/downloads/woz/Wizard_of_Oz_Manual_3_0_June_2014.pdf

Nice try though

#476 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

This coming for the guy that during the question portion was referred to as a brown nosier by Jacks people

Your spelling and grammar are atrocious. It may be time for your wife to drive you to the library. I hear story time uses tons of pretty pictures

And I agree with Lorenzo. Your (not you're) posting history is clear unlike your sentence structure. He creates products for games that people love. What's your claim to fame?

#478 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Really Alex ? Who is dumber ? The guy that can't read bad grammar or the guy that writes it ?

Lol Jim.

#479 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I had one customer tried this before JJP made the printed manual. They were quoted $130.
LTG : )

On the full color stock, the local kinkos wanted $280 printed and bound. Crazy.

#483 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That's great material.

How is that great material? I think we are all capable of reading poor grammar and spelling but why should we have to be subjected to it? Every browser both mobile and desktop have had spell check for the last half decade. It's like reading the text messages of a 12 year old.

#490 8 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
(Congrats if you figured this out as well, have a cookie)

You copied and pasted from a spam email that grandmothers who still use AOL have been sending around for 10 years

#510 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I wouldn't know, never had to un-staple it from the cabinet!

Page 159 is the ramp dremel instructions j/k

#552 8 years ago

Jack treats me great. No complaints here.

#558 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Are you now an employee? Do you receive compensation from JJP? When did that change? Last I heard you were a volunteer.

Irrelevant what I am. Though compensation does not dictate employment. Ask former NYC mayor Mike Bloomberg. I guess you could say he was a "volunteer" mayor as well?

#782 8 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Ferrari ships solid cars.

Spoken like someone who's never owned one.

Nothing like 15-20k in maintenance every 20-30k miles.

Rule of thumb of Ferrari ownership. Expect a buck of maintenance for every mile driven.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.50
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 25.50
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jack-guarnieri-nw-pinball-talking-points?tu=Pinchroma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.