TH_glass.jpg
jjp.jpg
clint-eastwood-557.jpeg
9015268_500.jpg
dr_DaveChappelle_CS_w600_h389.jpg
Darth_Vader_Grip.jpg
HOB.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 992 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.
#951 8 years ago

With a new show over the weekend will there be new news and if so what will it be?

#952 8 years ago

Jack has said he is giving an "update on the Hobbit and an update on production progress" at Pintastic. Stay tuned...

#953 8 years ago

Is it going to be streamed?

If so, I made some bingo cards we can use.

JJPBingo1.pngJJPBingo1.png

#954 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

JJPBingo1.png

Ahahahah I nearly shit myself but you forgot PM's and money to burn

#955 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

JJPBingo1.png

Maybe we can start a second card:
Lawlor, Lloyd, Pinside, Game 4, JPop, Mylar, Code Update, Ted, Keith ,China, Jen, Stern, mistakes, hindsight, Chicago

#957 8 years ago

I am *so* disappointed I won't be able to make it to Pintastic this year, but it's probably just as well; my screaming "Bingo!" during Jack's session would have been very distracting

#958 8 years ago

I'd suggest replacing Investment and Transformation on Bingo8 with Jack Played It and Jack Liked It respectively. I'll be playing while eagerly listening.

#960 8 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Jack mentions the pinside "Bingo" game now after reading this.

eyes down for a full house....knock on the door - pre-order number four!

#961 8 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jack mentions the pinside "Bingo" game now after reading this.

I had considered he might take it negatively before I posted it, but hopefully he takes it as I intended: just a lighthearted joke. I watched the NW pinball talk and stole most of the keywords from that.

#962 8 years ago

I actually had a big laugh when I saw the bingo cards. Nothing wrong with a little lighthearted fun. I think Jack has no problem with stuff like that and this was actually funny, not like all the cheap shots that some of the others in this thread keep doing over and over.

All the year jokes,(regarding when the game will be released)....not so fun, and getting really old

#963 8 years ago

wolfmarsh totally funny and I certainly wouldn't have a problem with posting funny stuff from the past. We all say and do things we regret and some are not the best at "political" posting to the masses, however I too get tired of the same old crap that the agenda is so apparently clear you can smell it from 20 threads away!

#964 8 years ago

Also is it just me or when everyone posts in a thread, do you automatically get thrown back a page? Sorry off topic but will let Robin know if its happening to others as well.

#965 8 years ago

happens to me sometimes

#966 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Also is it just me or when everyone posts in a thread, do you automatically get thrown back a page? Sorry off topic but will let Robin know if its happening to others as well.

Same here, it seems to have started happening after the last Pinside update.

#967 8 years ago

happened to me too, after making a post in this thread

#968 8 years ago

Happens to me in all JJP/Hobbit threads.

#969 8 years ago

Robin said the issue is when they delete posts. It throws the calculation off of where you last were in the thread. The more posts they've deleted, the further back it throws you.

#970 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Robin said the issue is when they delete posts. It throws the calculation off of where you last were in the thread. The more posts they've deleted, the further back it throws you.

I wonder if people delete their post after Jack PMs them ?

#971 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Clearing out your post doesn't do it. It's when Robin deletes the actual post from Pinside.

#972 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

There is a few members such as Gambit & Bryan Kelly that have been quieter as of late for some reason. Makes you wonder.

#973 8 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

There is a few members such as Gambit & Bryan Kelly that have been quieter as of late for some reason. Makes you wonder.

Oh, I have things to say. Just don't have a reason to say them. And yes, I have gotten the Emails from Jack.

#974 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

This makes sense cause now that I think about it, usually only happens in the threads filled with trolls. Maybe I'm one of them

#975 8 years ago

Anyone ever notice how Jack looks like the Hitchhiker from TZ? Just an amusing aside.

jack-the-hitchhiker.jpgjack-the-hitchhiker.jpg

#976 8 years ago

"Going myyyy waaaay???"

#977 8 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

There is nothing to discuss. You seen anything to discuss? Outside of Jack shooting himself in the foot in the JPOP thread, or carpet-bombing people with stupid, trite nonsense via PM? No games, no news, no nothing. I drained this son of a bitch and blocked Jack so that he couldn't annoy me via PM. You want me to do a song and dance number, because there isn't anything noteworthy happening otherwise?

#978 8 years ago

Simply put #wheresthehobbit

#979 8 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

There is nothing to discuss. You seen anything to discuss? Outside of Jack shooting himself in the foot in the JPOP thread, or carpet-bombing people with stupid, trite nonsense via PM? No games, no news, no nothing. I drained this son of a bitch and blocked Jack so that he couldn't annoy me via PM. You want me to do a song and dance number, because there isn't anything noteworthy happening otherwise?

Yes please do, we need some kind of entertainment here

#980 8 years ago

michigan_j_frog_by_chaosfive55-d6ojsc0.jpgmichigan_j_frog_by_chaosfive55-d6ojsc0.jpg

#981 8 years ago

Every body do the Michigan Raaaaag!
One of my favorite cartoons!

#982 8 years ago

god does this date us! Great toon!

#983 8 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

michigan_j_frog_by_chaosfive55-d6ojsc0.jpg

Though you and I don't see eye to eye on JJP - that was a good response! - well played sir.

#984 8 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

michigan_j_frog_by_chaosfive55-d6ojsc0.jpg

I don't get it. Every time I look at this picture I just see a photo of a frog. What's the big deal?

#985 8 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

I don't get it. Every time I look at this picture I just see a photo of a frog. What's the big deal?

It is a character from a classic Warner Brothers cartoon. The frog sang and danced. It is hilarious!

#986 8 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

#987 8 years ago

It was also parodied in Spaceballs. Starts in this clip about 0:20 in.

#988 8 years ago

It's also one of the best hidden gems in IJ.

#989 8 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

It is a character from a classic Warner Brothers cartoon. The frog sang and danced. It is hilarious!

(I know. I was making a reference to the fact that every time someone else looked at MJ Frog, he'd revert to a regular frog)

#990 8 years ago

Looney Tunes are still the best.

#992 8 years ago

OK folks...this thread has run its course. Time to close it down and you can move elsewhere.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 91.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 16.95
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 992 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jack-guarnieri-nw-pinball-talking-points/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.